Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

They all looked a little wearily down the long corridor inside of the strange craft.

"How far?" Mokonyi asked with a yawn.

"Almost all of the way," Kiriel replied.

"Oh, it looks so far away," Mokonyi said with a tiny bit of a whine in her voice, "It did not look so far when we came to eat."

"If you wish and if you still can," Noli said quietly, "Climb onto my back and I will carry you, Mokonyi."

She looked over, "You would do that for me?"

He nodded and she sighed and rubbed her face against his for a moment before she tried to swing up onto his back. It took three tries and Oyan had to help her up a little at the end. She leaned forward and hugged Noli's thick neck.

"I already like you even more for my friend, Noli," she groaned pleasantly, "Oyan wouldn't have done this for me."

"Oyan is already being a good friend to you, though you cannot see it," Oyan smiled, "From where I stand, I see only your fine bottom undefended from my stinging slap."

She sighed then and made it sound very weary, "But I will show that I am a true friend and restrain myself - even if I do not carry you on my back."

She rested her hand on Mokonyi's backside and only caressed it softly as they walked, liking the way that Mokonyi sighed to feel something that nice.

Thelly walked on the other side, a little behind and she looked over at what Oyan was doing. She craned her head forward, and nudged the hand out of the way gently. Before Mokonyi could even have the thought to complain, Thelly extended her tongue and licked Mokonyi there as they walked. It lasted only seconds, only long enough to cause Mokonyi to groan loudly in pleasure.

"How could you even do that?" she asked, still in a weary voice.

"I didn't," Oyan chuckled, "It was Thelly."

Mokonyi gasped, "Thelly? Oh, you sweet beautiful thing. That was so nice. Thank you."

She felt something else and looked back to see Oyan grinning back at her, "Well I wanted to do something to get your thanks too."

Mokonyi put her head down and sighed, "I love my Oyan."

"We have all had showers to get clean," Oyan said a moment later, "You girls do not smell at all, but you will have to let us wash you before we all go to sleep. You still carry the dust from following us here."

They looked as though they were beginning to feel uncomfortable, but Noli smiled, "You will not mind it when one of them washes you, trust me."

1...345678