Love at 3AM

Story Info
She awakes at 3AM, will she be satisfied?
2.2k words
4.26
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is my first time submitting. I know my story isn't as detailed and only surrounds around sex, the reason I've decided to submit is to get feedback and see how well my writing is to everyone else. Please be gentle, comment on my story after reading if you'd like to give me helping criticism. Thank you and enjoy!

*****

~Love at 3 AM~

I toss in bed, my eyes slowly blinking open. I take in a deep breath and let it out, I look over at the alarm clock that was just beside him on the bedside table. "3:12 am..." I say to myself, I lay back and think about the dream I just had. His snoring bringing me back from my foggy memory. I roll to my side and stare at his sleeping form, I smile, pieces of my dream flashing in my mind. My hand caresses down my bare skin, past my bare tits, as I part my legs slightly and slip my fingers between my pussy lips. Making a circular motion with my fingers, I hold back a small moan. I bite my lip realizing I'm wet, it must have been because of my dream. I bring my fingers from my clit and close my mouth over my pointer finger and middle, sucking my juices clean.

I lick my lips and can't stand another second without getting what I want. I scoot closer to him, excited and horny, I lean over and kiss him softly. He doesn't budge, I keep my lips moving, my hand caressing his soft skin. I feel his lips start moving with mine, I open my eyes and see him staring back at me as we kiss. I lift my leg over his naked body and climb on. "I'm.." kiss "horny." kiss. He pulls me tight against him and kisses me hard, I feel his now hardened cock press against my inner thigh. I moan, his hands now squeezing my ass tight. I can't get enough of this man, my man. I pull away from his lips and sit up, straddling him. He bites his lower lip and stares up at me, his hands rubbing my skin gently, sending tingles through my body. I peer down at him, our eyes not leaving each other's, his hand cups my cheek and I turn my head and kiss his palm and wrist.

He pulls me down and gives me the softest but most sensual kiss I've ever experienced. He pulls me flush against his chest and rolls me onto my back, he kisses across my jaw and down my neck. My legs wrap around him, not wanting to lose contact. He continues trailing kisses down to my chest, he sucks at the spot above my right breast making me moan. His mouth moves down to my aroused nipple and sucks lightly at first, one of his hands cups my pussy, one of his fingers slipping passed my lips and teasing my clit. I moan his name as he lightly bites down and then moves to my other tit and repeats the same.

My hands lightly trail up his back, making him shiver, til my fingers tangle in his silky black hair. He releases my nipple and eagerly seals his lips over mine, our tongues join in as our passion for each other becomes sizzling. My fingers tighten in his hair and his hands grasp my thighs tighter as he spreads them wider apart. One of his hands travels lower down to my moist mound, his fingers tease me and rub my lips, spreading my juices around. He pushes his fingers past my pussy lips and pushes the button I've been craving for him to touch. His lips press firmly on mine as I moan causing small vibrations to be felt in our kiss. His thumb then circles my clit and his two fingers rub down til he finds my entrance; I moan, as he thrusts his fingers as far as they can go in my wet depths. I arch my back and release a guttural moan. He slides his fingers in and out easily, his mouth sucking the spot under my ear, my low moans filling the room as he builds my orgasm. I bring his lips back to mine and kiss him passionately, I trail my hand down between our chests til I cup his cock firmly with my hand, his kissing and fingering pause as he moans. I lick his neck from the bottom to his chin; I start rubbing his cock. I bring his fingers from my pussy and suck them clean. I feel his cock twitch in my hand, I shove my tongue in his mouth wanting him to taste me, he sucks my tongue and groans.

I push on his chest lightly, his confused face stares down at me until I push him down on his back and crawl down between his legs. His fingers play with my hair as I tease him lightly, kissing his abdomen and above his hardened cock. I bend down lower, grasp his cock and kiss his tip making him moan and tangle his fingers in my hair. "Fuck, baby..." He repeated, as I peppered kisses down to the base of his engorged cock. Once I got to the base, I continued kissing his sacks, his breathing becoming uneven. I stared up into his eyes as I stuck my tongue out and licked his sensitive flesh. I licked the base of his cock and up the sensitive underside of his impressive cock til I got to his tip. I popped the tip in my mouth and sucked lightly, making his cock moist with my saliva, I pulled away and grasped his cock with a firm grip and started pumping slowly while I licked his balls and sucked them playfully in my mouth.

He moaned repeatedly as I continued pleasuring him, my mouth expertly sucking and licking his cock. In one swift movement I took his cock deep, his hand now at the back of my head guiding my mouth further down, I gag but continue to deeply take his cock. I hear his grunts and eagerness, I suddenly feel his cock stiffen and know exactly what to expect. I pull away slightly and start bobbing my head slowly and then faster on his cock, "Yeah, baby... I know you want it." He states and he was right. I loved his cum, the taste and just the pure erotic feeling of having a man cum in your mouth. His cock twitched and I was ready to taste his thick creamy load.

His hand held me down as he moaned loudly and suddenly his cock spewed his load into my mouth. I greedily swallowed and sucked at his cock wanting every drop he offered. He shot one last squirt as he rode out his orgasm, I sat up on my knees and let the little cum I had left in my mouth spill over my lips and drop down to my chest. His eyes watching me, taking in a vision he'll never forget. I licked my lips, my hands cup my pert tits, my thumb rubbing some of the cum over my nipple. I hear him take a deep breath and suddenly I'm flipped on my back, my hands held above me and Bruce was hovering above me with a dark mischief in his eyes. I bite my lip unconsciously and stare up at the man I've fallen in love with. His strong jaw that I have to kiss, his perfect lips I have to bite, his deep brown eyes I get lost in. I sigh, he holds down both my hands with one of his own and he brings down his other and caresses my cheek gently, he trails his thumb across the lip I was unconsciously holding between my teeth. "That's my job." He says, he pulls my lip from my teeth and brings his hot mouth to mine and kisses me with a fire that I felt down to my core, he bites my lip as he pulls away, I sigh again.

"My turn..." He mouths, then kisses down my neck, over my shoulders. He nibbles his way down my chest, teasing my nipples and licks past my belly button. Bruce kisses over my mound, his lips feel soft and feather light as he teases me, making my pussy throb. His hands grip my thighs and spread them apart, leaving me completely exposed and open, I hear him moan as he stares down at me. I flush and try to cover myself, even though he's seen me naked hundreds of times. He shakes his head and leans down giving me a soft kiss and pulling my hands away from my body, "You're beautiful, baby... Don't hide it." He presses his lips against mine again and crawls back down between my legs, this time not wasting any time. His tongue probes my pussy and I whimper, my back arching off the bed and a loud moan escapes my mouth. His tongue slides in and out, fucking me.

His thumb once again circles around my clit while my hands cup my breast. My moans fill the room, my body humming with toe curling pleasure as he switches. His tongue now lapping at my aroused clit and his fingers once again pumping inside my sloppy wet pussy. My moans now louder than before I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard me, "Please, baby... Don't stop!" I moan. He removes his mouth, licking his lips and says, "Baby, I wouldn't stop even if you begged me." before I could reply with a witty comeback, he dove back between my legs and latched his lips around my clit and sucked hard as his fingers started fucking me harder. My nails clasped onto his arm as an intense feeling overcame me and a fire started building low in my stomach. My toes curled in as far as possible, my nails sunk in his skin deeper and my pussy clenched around his fingers tightly as it came rushing fast, almost shattering my world.

I moaned his name one last time before I felt my body release and send me into a euphoric haze, my breathing has heavy and ragged. He licked up my juices eagerly as I laid weakly on the bed, thrown and exhausted. He crawled up my body, laying soft kisses on my stomach and chest, my neck and shoulders. He then wrapped me up in his arms and buried his face in my neck. I forced my arms around him, trying to regain my strength, and held him to me as tight as possible. I felt his cock hard against my thigh, I wrapped my legs around his hips and took him inside my waiting cunt. We both gasped, me from feeling him inside me and him from surprise. He lifted his head and peered down at me, his eyes flickering with excitement but mostly with love. We leant towards each other til our lips touched, we shared a love filled kiss with fire and passion.

Our arms still wrapped around each other and not planning to let go, we continue kissing while he thrusts slowly into me, making love to me. My eyes shut close as I try to remember every detail, every detail and every ounce of love we felt here at this moment. He thrusts deeper, my moans fluttering around, painting the room with soft blues. As he speeds up, the color tints to a soft violet. He kisses my neck and lightly bites my shoulder, I gasp and wrap my legs around him tighter. I start thrusting my hips in rhythm with his, our bodies becoming one and our moans colliding with each other's. I kiss him hard and tell him, "Cum with me, my love." He kisses me back, his hand leaving my body for the first time and cups my cheek. He stares into my eyes, as I stare into his. The room was painted in dark blues and purples now, our breathing was fast and heavy. My orgasm building more intense than before, so intense I felt like I'd explode.

He thrust once more, twice more, thrice more and just like I thought, our world exploded and scattered stars amongst the blues and purples creating our own galaxy. The euphoric haze upgraded to one of heaven's clouds, so soft and light like air. He poured himself inside me as my juices covered his cock, he laid over me, still inside me, slowly shrinking to his normal size. We held onto each other, not wanting to lose our perfect world, our universe. I laid underneath him, comfortable, content and satisfied. I brushed his hair back around his ear and caressed his cheek as he laid his head on my chest. "I love you, Bruce." He held himself up, hovering over me so he could look at me as he replied, "I love you more, Apryl." I smiled wide, not believing how lucky I was to have him, how incredibly lucky I was that he chose me. He smiled back just as wide, leant down and kissed me lovingly, and then laid his head back on my chest as I continued caressing his cheek and playing with the short shag of his hair. We fell fast asleep in each other's arms, happy, in love and satisfied. Only to start all over again when we woke up.