Love at First Piss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became aware that my cunt was soaking wet, drenched with the slippery secretions it was creating in response to the dirty thoughts filling my mind. I had that tingle too; the one I got just before animal passion kicked in and coital stimulation became essential.

"Piss for me, right here. Let me see it," I repeated. My heart began to pound.

Gary's look was one of scepticism but he didn't protest and he didn't hesitate. He held his flaccid penis in his right hand and faced the wall, adopting a wide stance so as to avoid splash back from his stream. "Do you find this erotic?" he asked.

I felt my cheeks burning. I'd blushed. Why had I done that? I hadn't blushed in years.

Gary looked satisfied. "Well Tam the Tease, you're in luck. I like a bit of pee play and I have no objection to peeing for you if it gets you going."

I wanted to say it didn't. I wanted to tell him to pee in a quiet corner away from me and be quick, but I couldn't. I wanted to watch. I needed to watch. I was desperate to see that golden spray shoot from his cock and collide with the breezeblock wall. My hands shot between my legs. I was on fire!

Gary closed his eyes, concentrating. He stroked his penis willing it to relax. He'd held back his pee for a while and letting go wasn't coming easily. "Ah, here it comes," he sighed.

The first drops of golden liquid oozed from his cockhead; just a few drops at first, dripping to the dusty ground between his feet. Then the flood gates opened. A powerful jet of hot yellow liquid shot from the tip of Gary's penis hitting the wall with force before cascading to the ground in a golden waterfall. The faint hissing grew louder as his stream intensified and Gary's groans of pleasure could be heard above the muffled music of the bar and the chatter of pedestrians on the street.

"Oh fuck that's good," Gary cried.

He pointed his cock higher, arcing his stream through the air and moving it around to soak a larger area of the wall. His piss seemed to go on forever. Gallons of steaming liquid poured down the breezeblocks and pooled beneath his feet. It ran in a wide stream across the tarmacked delivery bay and headed onwards towards the street.

I couldn't take my eyes off it, any of it; the spurting cock, the soaked wall, the growing puddle and stream on the ground. My cunt muscles twitched mercilessly and the urge to fuck became too strong to resist. My yanked my lycra mini skirt up over my thighs and pulled down the flimsy thong covering my slit. My clit was burning, tingling, begging to be rubbed. I was close to orgasm. How was that possible? My heart pounded fit to burst as my fingers went to work on my clit, catapulting me towards a rapidly approaching orgasm.

I was as hot as hell but couldn't pinpoint why. Was it Gary's wild abandon and his willingness to pee in public? Was it his close proximity, the fact that I could see every drop of urine that emerged from his cock? Was it the pungent smell or the taste of his urine in the air? Perhaps it was the look of sheer pleasure on Gary's face, the unashamed gratification he was getting from peeing in front of me.

Whatever it was the effect upon me was monumental. My orgasm hit me like a freight train. My knees buckled and I crumpled to the ground as the electrifying waves of my uncontrollable muscle spasms rendered me helpless. I shoved my already wet fingers deep inside my snatch, shuddering as my hole snapped shut around them. No sound issued from me other than an animalistic grunting and panting breaths as my orgasm took hold.

It seemed to last forever, wave after wave of paralysing spasms which gave way to euphoric serenity. I sat back on my heels, leaning against the wall as my orgasm subsided. My heart pounded, my breathing was laboured and beads of salty sweat trickled off my lip and into my mouth. What the fuck just happened?

Gary's piss trickled to a halt. He shook his cock dry and repositioned his shorts before giving me a look of pure satisfaction. "Well," he said, "that does turn you on, doesn't it."

"I guess it does," I stammered.

I couldn't quite catch my breath and remained flummoxed by my own bizarre actions. I watched men pee before, always found it a bit of a turn on, but I'd never been brought to orgasm by the sight of a peeing cock before. That was a first.

Gary helped me to my feet and for the first time I took notice of the person attached to the penis. Gary had a very likable face and was far more handsome than I'd originally thought. He was pale with freckles and dreadful sunburn but his features were even, his smile endearing and his eyes were utterly stunning. Even the colour of his hair didn't bother me. It suited him. Gary was attractive...very attractive. In fact he was the sexiest man I had ever met. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, a full-on open mouth maximum intimacy kiss which Gary reciprocated immediately.

"God you're gorgeous," he murmured with his tongue down my throat.

Gorgeous? No-one ever called me that. I was superficially attractive but I came across as too hostile to be gorgeous. Men never refused my offers of sex but they didn't like me. I was just a fuck to them, a rub. None of them were attracted to my personality with the possible exception of Jake, perhaps. Gorgeous? Where did that come from? I pushed Gary away as sudden panic gripped me.

Gary paid no heed and pulled me back. His hands found my breasts and fondled them. "Fuck Tam I'd like to piss on these if you'd let me. Shit, yes, I'd like that," he moaned. He pushed my skimpy bikini top aside and attacked my breasts with his lips, sucking my hardened nipples into his mouth with nibbling them between his teeth. "I want to soak them," he murmured. "Piss all over them. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

The thought of Gary's hot pee gushing over my tits, drenching them, sent my cunt into renewed spasms. I bit my lip to stave off another orgasm. No yet.

"How about it Tam? Will you let me piss on you? I want to."

It wasn't a request I'd ever heard before and it made me quiver.

"Come on Tam, say you'll let me."

"Yes. Do it," I breathed as the fire within me scorched my loins.

Gary stepped backwards. "I'll have to drink more first. It'll take a little while to build up a shower like that again. How long have I got Tam?"

"All night," I smiled, "if we can find time to drink in between fucking."

Gary's green eyes lit up. "Fucking? Shit, I'd almost forgotten about that! Your place, yeah?"

I nodded.

Gary leaned in and kissed me. "I'm parched Tam, shall I get some more drinks in before we go?"

"My round," I replied, guiltily. "Staff discount, remember?"

"Oh don't worry about that, I'll get them. You stay here. Don't move ok?"

"You sure?"

"Yes. No running away, right?"

I crossed my heart. "Don't be long."

"Patience Tam."

"Not my forte, sorry. Get me something strong and at least a pint for you."

"To make me piss again?"

I nodded. Why did I do that? Did I really want to be soaked in Gary's bodily fluids? It was a revolting notion when I analysed it but the reality... such intimacy, trust. The submissive aspect of it appealed to me. I wanted to experience that degree of subjugation, even if I never did it again. Pee play had never been on the addenda before and the novelty excited me as did the perversion of it, the depravity. It was wrong to let someone pee on you, or you on them. Ooh, that appealed. What if I turned the tables and pissed on him? Would he let me do that?

I leaned back against the wall, my legs shaky and my head full of twisted imaginings. The wall smelled of pee and the puddle at its base refused to sink into the tarmac. I'd have some explaining to do if my boss came outside. He'd have my hide. Hell, I'd have to do some fast talking if any of my colleagues found me standing in a pool of piss.

I smiled. I didn't care. My co-workers thought I was unhinged anyway so this development surely wouldn't shock them that much. Lola pissed outside all the time. Hmm, that got me thinking. A pain low down in my bladder was niggling at me...I needed to pee...how naughty was I prepared to be? Could I take a piss outside like Lola, maybe up against the wall like Gary had done?

I hitched up my skirt and pulled my thong aside exposing my lady parts to the warm night air. I tingled with naughtiness as I rubbed a finger across my exposed clit. Ooh that felt good, so sensitive, delicious. I did it again, fingering myself out there in the delivery bay where anyone on the street could see me and my fellow workers could catch me out at any moment.

The feeling of wickedness thrilled me and drove me on. How far could I take it before my fear of discovery had me reaching for my skirt and covering up fast? My fingers rubbed, my cunt twitched and my full bladder pained me.

Fuck it!

I pushed down hard and let it go. "Oh God!"

My piss gushed out of me like a tidal wave, spraying the ground between my feet with hot fluid. My pee mingled with the puddle Gary had left behind and trickled off along the same path towards the street.

"Oh God that feels good!" I screamed out loud.

The relief of letting go combined with the constant clitoral stimulation of my moving fingers created a sublime ecstasy which built-up rapidly into of my second orgasm of the evening. I rubbed harder to bring it on, pushing down with my pelvic muscles to expel my piss as my orgasm approached.

I came hard. My body stiffened and shook with electrical tremors, wave after wave. The contracting muscles of my cunt clamped down tightly, temporarily shutting off my flow of piss. I found myself experiencing a strange painfully pleasurable sensation in my bladder, akin to a bruise when it's pressed down.

My orgasm passed, I relaxed again and the final flourish of pee shot everywhere splashing over my legs and feet as it erupted forth. Bladder empty I leaned against the wall, breathing heavily and deeply gratified.

"Wow!"

A voice from behind me made me start. I hoisted down my skirt and spun on the spot to find Gary poised in the doorway watching me. Two drinks were placed on the floor at his feet and his empty hands stroked his rapidly growing cock.

"How long have you been there?" I asked, not because I was upset by his presence, more out of curiosity.

Gary tugged at his cock unashamedly, making it harden. He let go to show my how stiff he was. His huge cock sprang forwards but remained vertical. "That was quite a show," he remarked, "look what you did to me."

"You liked that then?" I smiled seductively.

"I told you pissing for me it would turn me on."

"I didn't do it for you. I didn't know you were there."

"Even better. You did that for your own pleasure and fuck me, that's hot. Shit Tam, I need to stick my cock in you so badly."

"Not here, I want to do it at home in a bed."

"No chance. I can't wait." His hands ran along the full length of his penis which was fully nine inches and purple with blood. "I want you now Tam. You said you liked it outdoors, didn't you? Well so do I."

My cunt contracted squirting out a little more juice. It dripped from my pussy and fell to the tarmac with a tiny splash.

Gary saw. His pupils dilated and he dived on me. He grasped my ass tightly whilst falling to his knees in front of me, right in the middle of our combined pool of piss. Gary's head pushed down between my thighs and his hot velvety tongue found my tingling pussy lips and swirled over my pulsating clitoris. I arched my back as his tongue lapped up my juices and flicked my clit sending waves of bliss rippling throughout my body.

Gary grunted, his animal instincts taking over. He licked me clean, brought me to the edge of yet another orgasm then abruptly stood up. His eyes shone as he pinned me against the breezeblock wall, grasped my right leg and pulled my knee upwards towards his hip. With one fluid movement he thrust his cock inside my soaking hole, sinking the entire length of it deep inside me. Gary thrust again, his movements forceful and frantic. He fucked me hard, stabbing me again and again, faster, deeper, all the time grunting like an animal and tearing at my ass and thighs.

I leaned against the wall to keep my balance and clung tightly to Gary whilst he fucked me. His huge cock filled me completely and stroking me with such friction it brought me to climax pretty much immediately. My legs shook and the breath was knocked out of me as my orgasm made me buck uncontrollably. Gary's cries of pleasure blended with my own as my cunt contracted around his thrusting cock.

Gary climaxed. His finger nails dug into my flesh and he slammed me roughly against the wall, holding me there whilst his muscles tensed and the hot stickiness of his cum jettisoned into me. He drove deep again, and again a third time before gasping for air and collapsing against me, utterly spent. Gary withdrew his penis slowly and released my leg. He stood over me, panting and sweating.

I caught my own breath and wiped my hands over my saturated cunt. A slippery mixture of my cum and his oozed from my tunnel and ran down my inner thigh. I wiped it away then held my hands up before my face to admire the sticky mess. I licked my messy fingers slowly, one by one and for the second time that night I relished the taste of Gary's cream in my mouth, combined, this time, with my own juices.

Gary gave me a dirty grin. "Fuck, you're a cum slut too, aren't you?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. Guess that's my lot for tonight though?"

Gary wiped his brow. "That's it for now, but I wouldn't say that's your lot. The night's not over yet, is it?"

"No, not even close."

Gary pushed himself away from the wall, pulled his shorts up and staggered off towards the drinks he'd left on the floor. He grabbed his own drink first and upended it, finishing over half the pint before pausing to take a breath. He returned to me and handed over a tall class of purple cranberry juice and vodka packed full of bladder shrinking ice. "A special cocktail for you, my gorgeous piss and cum slut!" he grinned.

I laughed. What a bizarre thing to say.

Gary laughed with me and suddenly one night with him didn't seem enough.

"When do you go back to Britain Gary, is it soon?" I asked hoping to God it wasn't.

Gary tittered.

"What? What's so funny?"

He flashed a white toothed grin. "I'm not on holiday Tam, I'm here to work like you, and your mate Jake just offered me a job."

"What?"

"I'm not leaving, Tam. You're going to be seeing a lot of me. Will that be a problem for you?"

I was speechless.

"Tam?"

"No. No problem. It's great," I heard myself saying. He was staying?

"So Tam, do I get more than one night with you or are you going to string me along like poor old Jake?"

"Hmm, I haven't decided yet," I taunted. "I'll tell you in the morning."

Gary groaned.

"In the meantime shall we go back to my place? I'm still horny as hell and I want more from you tonight. Will that be a problem for you?"

Gary lifted his pint to his mouth and gulped down what was left in one. "No problem Tam. No problem at all."

12