Love At First Sight: Bondage Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

She leaned down and gave my a kiss, her tight leather trousers giving a distinct creaking. She stood back up and I sat back, my cock swelling and tenting my shorts.

“So any plans for this afternoon?” I said, unable to take my eyes off her.

“Well, this” she said simply, and with that she grasped the bottom of her short top. She peeled it up, her firm breasts bouncing free, nipples hardening now they were freed. She pulled the top off her head and threw it to one side. Kylie reached back and pulled her hair band out, then gave her head a shake to let it hang naturally, giving her the look of some kind of sexual predator. She ruffled her hair out and eyed me lustily. She ran her tongue over her teeth, sliding her hands down from her hair and over her naked breasts, before pushing them down her tight, toned stomach.

They stopped on the waistband of her skintight leather trousers, and played with the button for a moment. She then popped the button open, and grasped the zipper, sliding it slowly down. Kylie looked up at me with a sly smile, and then pulled the folds of her leather trousers open to reveal herself. I just stared. Around her waist was a black lace garter belt, and then below was the top of her naked pussy, with it’s trim landing strip of dark brown hair. She turned to face away from me, and bent over in front of me, her bum looking great with the leather trousers pulled in such a fashion. She reached back and took hold of the sides of the waistband again, and then wiggled her hips.

Kylie slowly drew the figure-hugging leather trousers down as she seductively wiggled her arse, slowly bringing the firm cheeks into view. She got them to around halfway down her butt when I saw the cheeks pushed apart by something. She just continued, and slid the trousers down her thighs slightly before stopping. It left a great view, and I just stared. Kylie Minogue’s fantastic, pert arse was stuffed with a large, black, tasseled butt plug. The long, black leather ponytail of tassels hung from her rear, dangling down, following the suspenders in disappearing into the trousers. She then carried on, pushing the creaking black leather down further, revealing the juicy bulge of her pussy. The end of the tassels came into view, around the same level as the top of her stockings. The suspenders finished, and her perfect pins were revealed, wrapped in fishnet stockings. My breath caught in my throat as she pushed the trousers down to her ankles, then raised each leg separately to untangle the trousers from her foot and pull them off. This caused the tassels to swing to each side and her pussy was shown off a little more.

She pulled the trousers off her foot and threw them to the side along with her top. She then stood up fully, and turned to face me with a smile and sexy glint in her eye. I took in the sight. Her gorgeous face, hair shaken sexily around. Then down onto her slim body, firm, perky breasts sporting hard nipples. Then over her toned tum, and down to a black lace garter belt, the suspenders running down her smooth thighs. The black lace framed the tight, swollen lips of her pussy beautifully. The ponytail from the butt plug was hanging down between her legs, looking almost natural. Then it was all finished off with the stunning fishnet stockings hooked onto the suspenders, hugging her gorgeous legs. The picture was worth more than a thousand words, and I could but stare at her form.

“What do you say? Sound like fun?” she said, holding up the new leather bag. There was no way I could resist such an offer.

“Sure thing!” I said, standing up, my cock rock hard in my shorts. She smiled and took my hand, and led me to the bedroom. Once through the door she dropped the new bag down, and picked up the old one. She set it down on the bed and then turned to me.

“Better get these off eh?” she said, indicating her lingerie. Without saying a word I stepped forwards. I reached behind her and grabbed the suspenders, and unhooked them with a yank upwards. I grasped the front ones and did the same. This just left the garter belt itself. I hooked my hands in it and yanked it hard, tearing it off her body. She gave a yelp as it jerked her body forwards, and then giggled. I threw it aside, leaving her in just fishnet stockings and a butt plug.

“Well that was quicker” she said, adjusting her stockings. She then stepped up onto tiptoes to kiss me. I kissed her back, then pushed her back onto the bed. She landed on her back then rolled onto her knees and settled in a doggy style position. I didn’t even bother to ask her, I knew exactly what she wanted. I grabbed the bag and emptied it onto the bed. I grabbed the blindfold and slid that over her eyes to start with. I took the handcuffs and reached down to her right hand. I locked it on her wrist, then pulled her arm out from under her and up to the head rail of the bed. She tensed to keep her balance whilst I pulled the handcuff chain round the bars. Just when she’d balanced, I grabbed her left wrist and yanked it out from under her. She dropped onto the bed with a grunt as she was slightly winded. I pulled her left hand to the head rail and snapped the cuff onto her wrist, and let go. She pulled at the handcuffs, the chain giving the delightful clang of her imprisonment on the bar.

She waddled forwards on her knees to get back into a doggy style position. I grabbed the ball gag while she did, then when she took a breath after getting up I dropped it down in front of her and yanked it back into her mouth. She snorted as I pulled it back between her teeth, and breathed heavily through her nose as I tightly fastened the strap behind her head. I found the nipple clamps from amongst the bondage stuff on the bed, and adjusted them to minimal pressure, which was still enough to give a good nip. I held the clamps open using my hands, leaving my fingers free. I knelt next to her and reached under her body, locating her firm, ripe breasts with my fingertips, and then pushed the clamps up so they dropped over her nipples, then let go. She squealed loudly through her ball gag, tensing and pulling at the handcuffs as she felt the teeth bite into her hard nipples.

She was breathing quite heavily now in a mixture of pain and pleasure, her wet pussy starting to run juices down her legs onto her fishnets. I took hold of the polished let spreader bar and knelt by her still butt-plugged rear. I took hold of her slightly slippery, soft thighs, and pulled them apart a bit further. She wiggled her arse provocatively as I arranged her thighs, then grabbed the spreader bar again. I hooked it around her fishnetted thighs above her knees, and locked it in place. This left her totally bound and vulnerable, looking dead sexy, exactly as she wanted it. I stripped my shorts off and my hardon bounced up in front of me.

“I’m gonna need something to hold onto” I said, patting her bum. I reached down and grabbed the studded leather collar and leash. I slipped it round her neck and tied it firmly. I pulled on the leash a couple of times to test it, satisfied with its tightness. I stuffed the few unused items back into the leather bag, and tossed it onto the floor.

“Perfect” I said, laying a hard slap on her butt, “much like this fine arse”. She grunted loudly in pleasure from the slap, and her firm cheeks clenched on the butt plug. I slid my hand between her pert bum cheeks and took hold of the base of the butt plug. I pulled back on it, and she groaned in pain through her gag as it stretched her tight sphincter out over it. I drew it from her arsehole, and dropped it down on the bed. I knelt behind her and took hold of her leash with my right hand, pulling it taut as she settled her hips to keep stable. I guided my cock to her waiting anus with my left hand, the tip just pressing into her backdoor, then slid my hand across to her hip.

I held her hip with my left hand, pulled back on the leash with my right, and thrust forwards hard. She screamed through the gag as I plunged in 4” with my first thrust before meeting resistance. I pulled back so just my head was in her tight, dry arse and then rammed in hard again. She screamed again as her dry sphincter was forced open as I drove my entire 7” into her. I started thrusting long and hard into her fantastic arse, Kylie moaning in pain as her unlubed sphincter was unable to adjust to me. There was a clang with every thrust as she was pushed forwards, then rocked back, pulling the chain on the bar. I pulled hard on the leash, pulling Kylie up so she was pulled tight against her bindings. Her grunt was cut off halfway through by the leash cutting into her throat, and she wriggled around on my cock as I thrust hard into her. I held for only a few seconds, then let her drop back down and heard her draw breath.

I continued pounding her hard, then stopped suddenly. I pulled out of her and wiped my cock on the sheets to dry it off fully. I then laid a hard, fast series of spanks on the world’s greatest arse. She groaned and clenched, clamping her sphincter down tightly. I then mounted her again, grabbing the leash and ramming hard into her. She screamed, and it was loud even through the gag, so she obviously was very pained. She sobbed slightly through long groans of pain as I thrust harshly into her, her body wriggling in discomfort. I dropped the leash and grabbed her hips with both hands, ramming in and out of her hard. She grunted and groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure with every thrust. She was breathing very heavily, her anus getting raw from the friction. Kylie was squeezing me with her sphincter in a bid to get me off, and in that lovely tight, hot anal paradise it wasn’t hard. I pounded her hard for around 30 seconds, then drove hard into her. The force of my final thrust knocked her from her knees, slumping forwards onto her chest as I fell over her back, pumping strings of cum into her. She groaned in pleasure as she felt my shoot my load into her arse, her arse milking me for every drop. Her fishnets felt sexy against my legs as I finished up and pulled out of her.

She sighed in relief as she caught her breath, and then wriggled her way back up onto her knees. I caught my own breath as she did, and picked up her tasseled butt plug again. I held it in front of Kylie, the tassels dangling down, and then brushed them over her face. She knew what it was, and where it was going, which was back into her currently sore arsehole. She pulled a little at the bindings as I moved the butt plug down her body, the tassels running along her smooth back and down the cleft of her buttocks, before sliding the tip of the butt plug down aswell. I gently nudged at her anus for a moment, before pushing firmly and driving it home. She grunted as it pushed in and her sphincter locked round it. She gave another sigh of relief from behind her gag, and her breathing returned to normal.

“You’ve been very naughty, playing with these toys” I said, kneeling next to the bound Kylie.
“You’re going to have to be spanked” I said, gently rubbing her fantastically firm arse. I squeezed her cheeks and then drew my hand back. I laid a hard blow down with a beautiful smacking sound. She moaned long and low, arching her back. I carried on, laying a hard spank down and then giving a short period of rubbing and squeezing her arse. I occasionally stroked the back of her wet, swollen cunt lips. She was grunting and moaning through everything, loving getting spanked as much as getting fingered. I laid a series of hard spanks on her, then pinched her tight bum with my left hand as I reached under her with my right. I grabbed the nipple clamp chain and gave a gentle tug on them. It pulled her nipples down, causing her to give a low moan of pain, and I let them snap back, the chain giving a rattle as it did.

Goosebumps spread over her chest and she shuddered. I ran my hand over her stomach and located her clit. It was hard as hell and her pussy juices were running down her thighs onto her fishnet stockings she was so wet. I tweaked her clit, causing her to grunt and buck her hips as it took her painfully close to release. I moved back to her perfect rear, and rubbed in circles before giving another hard slap. Kylie’s arse was red from the spanking, her back arched as she was desperate to get off. I decided to finish her off and laid a series of hard slaps on her rear. She squealed through the gag and spasmed, her pussy and arse clenching. Her front collapsed onto the bed and she groaned loudly through her orgasm. She slowed down, giving sighs of relief as her orgasm subsided. Her hips slumped forwards and she ended laying face down on the bed, held only by her arms cuffed above her head.

I reached up to the back of her head and unstrapped the ball gag, then pulled it out of her mouth. I pulled the blindfold off her head, and she looked up, blinking in the light.

“Did you enjoy that?” I said, unlocking the handcuffs.

“Very much so” she said with a smile. I untied the collar from her neck and tossed it aside with the other bits so far. I rolled her onto her back to access her chest and unclipped the nipple clamps, throwing them onto the bed with a jingle of metal. I took hold of the leg spreader bar and unlocked it, easing it from between her thighs. Lastly, I reached between her legs for the butt plug I’d only re-inserted a few minutes before. She rolled her hips back to allow me better access, and I pulled it slowly from her. She grunted as it stretched her out, but was pretty relaxed so there wasn’t a problem. I slipped it from her rear and dropped it onto the bed. She gave a sigh, and closed her eyes.

“Well how do you feel?” I said, pulling her up into a sitting position.

“A little bit sore, but very horny. I need more, a lot more” she said, tweaking her still hard nipples as she looked at me. She stood from the bed and picked up the second bag, then set it down on the covers.

“I want it hard and kinky, so here’s some toys you might want to try” she said, and then opened the leather bag. She emptied it onto the bed, and I stared at the new collection of items. There was a clitoris clamp, an electrode, four more sets of handcuffs, two ribbed 12” dildos, and most obviously, two huge 24” double dildos. I assumed she’d just bought these for them to have sex if I was away, but were huge for the tiny Minogue sisters. Kylie hopped on the bed and sat crossed legged, the position giving me a very good view of her tight cunt. I looked between her and the new purchases for a few seconds, then settled on her.

“So whatcha wanna do?” I said, somewhat pointlessly as it was kinda obvious.

“Whatever you want to do” she breathed lustily. I looked at her for a moment, and she sensed my obvious uncertainty.

“For the afternoon, I’m yours babe. You can do whatever you want to me, my body is free for your pleasure” she said, licking her lips. I looked her in the eyes, seeing her sincerity, and leaned forwards to kiss her. We lip-locked for a few moments, then I shoved her back onto the bed. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and locked one onto her left wrist. I stepped off the bed and pulled her up it, and locked the cuff to the corner. I climbed over her to the other side, and did the same with her right arm. I slid down and knelt between her soft thighs, and took another pair of handcuffs and held them between my hands. I slid the chain over her left leg and down to her foot, her giving a shudder from the cold metal. I locked one cuff round her ankle, and then the other to the corner post of the bed. I did the same with her right leg, and this left her chained down on her back, spread eagle and unable to resist a thing.

Despite not being ball gagged, she hadn’t said a word. She simply looked up at me, a slight smile on her full red lips. I picked up the nipple clamps, and her eyes practically lit up. She seductively ran her tongue over her teeth as I tightened the nipple clamps fully. I held them open in each hand, wide enough to easily clear her nipples, and lowered them to her chest. She watched intently as I placed the open clamps over her hard nipples, not actually touching them, the noses of the clamps pushing into the firm, ripe flesh of her breasts. A mere twitch of her sexily shaped eyebrow told me to continue. And continue I did, by letting go of both clamps sharply.

Her eyes widened and she screamed loudly as the serrated teeth bit into her hard, tender nipples at full tightness. I grimaced at the sheer volume, her full singing lung capacity driven into the scream. She pulled at her bindings with a clang of metal and twisted her body to try and escape the pain. She ran out of breath, and drew a long intake of breath, then let it out as a moan. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain, and she looked up at me, and gave a sultry half smile.

“How does that feel you little bitch?” I said, smiling back at her.

“After the initial bite, it feels very nice. Makes me feel really dirty and slutty” she whispered back.

“Well this is just the start” I said, slapping her on the thigh and reaching behind me. She leaned up to look at what I was getting. I lifted up one of the ribbed 12” dildos and waved it slowly in front of her. She stared at it, marveling at its size, despite the fact she bought the thing. I lowered it to her stomach and then dragged it down. It slid through her damp pubic hair on the swollen lips, brushing against her rock hard clit, which caused her to gasp. I turned it round so I was holding the shaft, the head against the bottom of her pussy lips, then I slid it down and pushed it between her firm arse cheeks, up to her anus. She spread her legs as far as she could in her position, and I pushed forwards. The head pushed into her arsehole, forcing it open, the head and first few inches of the shaft slowly pushing in.

“Ohhh fuck fuck fuck fuck....” she trailed off, closing her eyes and dropping her head back onto the bed as I pushed the thick dildo into her tight arse. The head had popped in, and I continued to push forwards, the ribs locking into her as it went further. It was around halfway in, her arsehole stretched around its thick shaft as she grunted and moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. As it reached around 9” it started to slid right deep inside her, and she lifted her head.

“Oooooh, yes right there, deeper” she moaned with pouting lips. I didn’t argue and pushed hard, rapidly forcing the remaining 3” into her arsehole. She gave a yelp of pain and bit her lip, the ribs of the dildo felt by her sensitive sphincter then looked down to see nothing but her wet, spread cunt. She wiggled around a little, feeling the dildo deep inside her, pressing into her when she moved. She looked up at me in anticipation, and I picked up the riding crop, brushing it over her thigh as I raised it. I brought it down with a loud swish, then a crack as it made contact with her stomach. She tensed and screamed, the blow leaving a red mark, which faded after a few seconds. I did it again, further up, with another swish, crack and scream. I moved up body, gently trailing the tip up her side, then raising it again.

I brought it down with a hard crack on her perky breast. She screamed loudly again, practically deafening me as I left her with a stinging red mark on her firm tit. I did it hard to her other breast, again getting a loud scream. I did it for another couple of minutes on her soft breasts, the pain starting to cause her to groan aswell as scream as she got into it. The jiggled with each blow, the chain of the clamps making a slight rattle each time. Her painfully hard nipples could be seen crushed in the clamps. I moved down again, laying a blow on her heaving chest just below her perky boobs.

I continued down her stomach, teasing with the tip then laying a hard whip down on her. After a few minutes of this, I wanted to get on with it and enjoy her. I teased the tip over her pussy lips and then gave them a gentle whip aswell. She inhaled sharply and tensed up as I threw it aside. She gasped for breath as the stinging on her vulnerable body subsided, whilst I positioned myself. I knelt between her stretched legs and placed my cock against the opening to her sweet cunt. I grabbed her hips and drove in, forcing all the way into her slick heat in a single thrust. She yelled out in a mixture of pleasure and surprise as I slammed my 7” into her suddenly, her pussy lips clenching and gripping my cock. I held her hips tightly and started really fucking her, ramming hard in and out of her. It was a great view, Kylie chained down corner-to-corner on the bed, her firm breasts bouncing with each thrust, her head down as she moaned in pleasure.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers