Love At First Sight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"Damn that tastes good" Kylie said, licking her lips. "What'd you think Danni?" she said, stretching her amazing body.

"It tasted good. I don't know why I've never given blowjobs before" she said, wiping the cum off her chin. She then sucked her fingers clean.

"If you think that tastes good, you should taste Kylie. She's heavenly" I said. I was sitting on the bed next to Kylie, with Danni kneeling on the floor in front of us. I had a thought.

"Open your legs Kylie" I said. She didn't even question as to why, and simply opened her legs. I reached over and pushed two fingers into her soaked pussy. Kylie gave a gasp before I drew them out. I then turned to Danni. I pushed the fingers towards her. She simply leaned out and sucked them clean.

"That tastes amazing. Kylie I gotta eat you out sometime" she said with a sexy smile.

"You're more than welcome to" she said, gently massaging my cock back to hardness. Danni looked at the clock.

"Is that the time? I gotta go, I got a photo shoot" she said, and stood up. She reached out and grabbed her white thong, and then found her bra. She slid her thong on and pulled her bra on quickly. She grabbed her top and trousers, quickly sliding into them.

"Give me a ring when you do this again. I wanna be a part of the action!" she said, throwing a card towards us.

"Sure thing" Kylie said, before standing and snogging her sister. Danni then headed out and left.

"Well, looks like you enjoyed having your sister join us" I said, laying my hands on her firm arse.

"I did. It's kinda surreal, fucking your sister in a threesome after she catches you taking it up the arse" she said. "Anal, incest and threesomes are three taboos of sex, and I just had them all in a single session!" she said, smiling.

"Well you are a naughty girl" I said with a smile, and gave her a kiss. I pushed her over on her back, and climbed on top of her, pushing my renewed hardon against her wet pussy.

"I think you need a good fucking" I said, teasing her pussy with the head of my cock.

"Give me it hard" she said, opening her legs as far as she could. I gave her another kiss and pushed my cock into her. She closed her eyes and sighed, enjoying the feeling of me sliding into her. I pushed right in, then started thrusting. She closed her legs and pulled them tightly across my arse, pulling me in tightly to her. I thrust into her for a while before we rolled over. She sat up and started bouncing on my cock.

"Oh god this feels so nice" she said through an ecstatic moan. She rocked forward to pressure her clit. She started rubbing it on my cock as we shagged. She then tensed, and convulsed before grabbing my shoulders and screaming before as an orgasm tore through her small body. She continued to bounce on my cock throughout the orgasm, but it was evident she was a bit tired after it. She was slower as she bounced. I lifted her off me, and put her on her knees before pushing her onto all fours. I got behind her and pushed my cock into her again. She thrust back to get me inside her, as I thrust forward. She instantly impaled herself on 7" of hard cock, causing her to gasp in a pain/pleasure sensation. I started thrusting hard into her, and sped up from my previous pace.

She then pulled her legs tightly shut, clamping my cock into her pussy. I couldn't escape (not that I wanted to) and kept thrusting. Her pussy was now like a vice, so tight around my cock I wouldn't last much longer. I reached up to feel her breasts that swung with every thrust. As I strummed her hard nipples with my thumbs, she pushed a hand down to her soaked beaver. She pushed her fingers inside and started to rub her clit. I pushed real deep into her with my next thrust. She let out a groan and shuddered, her arms collapsing beneath her.

"You alright Kylie?" I said

"Oh god" she groaned intensely, "Looks like you've found my G-spot. No guy's ever managed it before. I've been looking for it to give me that extra powerful orgasm."

"Well now I've found it, I'll work it and you'll get that release you crave" I said with a laugh, and started thrusting deep and hard against her G-spot.

She started groaning loudly and deeply. I couldn't hold out much longer against her closed legs, so started thrusting harder.

"I'm gonna cum soon Kylie. Where d'ya want it?" I said. Kylie was practically stoned.

"In....my....pussy" she gasped, before dropping her head and continuing to thrust backwards. I felt my climax coming and started to thrust real hard and fast. I drove myself right into her, and let my load go against her G-spot. She gave a scream and shuddered violently. She screamed again as her high-intensity orgasm hit her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, milking it for the cum. She gave a long groan and then dropped onto the bed, gasping for breath. I collapsed on her back after I'd finished shooting inside her, and felt her breathing hard. I kneeled up after grabbing some breath and pulled my softening cock from her tight pussy. It slid out easily from her wet snatch. I got hold of Kylie and rolled her over onto her back. She had her eyes shut and was just about regaining breath. I laid down next to her and put my arm around her.

"Did my baby enjoy that?" I said, pulling her close to me.

"Yes...I did. That was incredible" she said slightly breathlessly. "I've never had such a powerful orgasm" she said, putting her hand on her pussy as she spoke.

"Anything for my Kylie. Tired?" I said, laying my hand on her breasts.

"Yeah, all I can do is sleep." she said. I leaned over and kissed her, then laid back and fell asleep with her in my arms.

I awoke the next morning. Kylie was still flopped across my chest, fast asleep. I didn't want to wake her so simply laid back and relaxed. After a few minutes she stirred. She rolled onto her back and stretched with a yawn.

"Morning Kylie" I said, watching her with awe as she stretched, her breasts looking amazing on her small body.

"Morning, have a good night?" She said with a smile, before giving me a kiss. I smiled and stretched myself. Kylie flipped back the covers and stood up, totally naked. As she stretched I watched her firm, tight arse. She turned around to face me a little stiffly, her breasts hanging firmly on her chest, her bush looked great, the style really suited her. I decided to say so.

"I think the styling we gave you bush looks great" I said, admiring it. She looked down.

"Yeah it looks nice" she said, running her fingers through it. "Much more practical than that thick bush I had" she said, turning away to walk. She was about to grab a gown.

"Do you need the gown? Why not just stick with your birthday suit" I said. She gave a sexy smile and let go of the gown. She turned and walked to the kitchen, giving a wiggle of her arse. This was giving me a hardon. I laid back, and she walked back in a few moments later with coffee. I sat up, my hardon clearly obvious. Kylie just looked at it with a smile, then sat down in the bed. After we'd drunk the coffee, I looked at her beauty. She saw me then reached over and gripped my hardon under the sheets.

"Whatcha wanna do then Kylie?" I said, running a hand through her hair.

"I'm still a little sore after that amazing shag you gave me yesterday, so would you let me give you a blowjob? I have to repay you for that earth-shattering orgasm you gave me last night" she said, jerking me off slowly.

"Yeah that'd be fine Kylie" I said, "Anytime you wanna give me a blowjob feel free". She gave a smile and then went under the covers. She kissed the head of my cock and then slid her mouth over it. She started bobbing her head and sucking hard.

"You give one hell of a blowjob Kylie" I said. She simply giggled through her mouthful of cock. She sucked hard, licking head and deepthroating me. I knew I couldn't hold out for long, so I decided to help Kylie a little. I drew my knee up to her pussy, and gently rubbed it along it. She got wet fast, and I stopped moving my knee so she could decide how fast was comfortable. She started to gently rub herself on my knee. She wouldn't orgasm from it, but it would give her a nice feeling. She gave a slight moan and closed her eyes. After about another 10 minutes, I felt my climax approaching.

"I'm gonna cum Kylie" I said. She simply sucked harder. When I was about to cum, I pulled right out to just my head and then let go. My cum shot across her tongue, causing her to groan. She jerked my cock to get all the cum she could, swallowing slowly, obviously enjoying the taste. She let go of my cock and sat up, thrusting her leg on my knee a few times. I leaned forward and kissed her. She slid down and licked the spot where she'd been rubbing, tasting her juices.

"Damn that tastes good" she said, before she laid down on me. After laying in bed chatting for a few minutes, we got up and took a shower. She insisted on giving me another blowjob in the shower before we got dressed. She chose a new combination of underwear this time. She got a little pair of red lace panties and a matching red lace push up bra. I helped her into them by letting her step into then and then sliding them up her legs. The got a little tight when they reached her hips. I stopped and leaned forward, licking up the length of Kylie's luscious beaver, before sliding the tiny panties up over her hips and into place. I then stood and helped her into her bra, clasping it up while kissing her. I then dressed myself and we left. We parted in to lobby, and she even gave me a kiss in public which was a surprise, I'd have thought she be worried about getting caught with a guy. When she kissed me, I couldn't resist grabbing her tight arse again. I then headed out the door with a fleeting glance to Kylie. I had to see her again soon...

To be continued...

E-mail me with any responses

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
12