Love At First Sight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
738 Followers

“What’s the matter Kylie? She not pushing your buttons?” I said, indicating Dannii as I slid myself slowly back into her.

“I’m just holding out so I can watch Dannii getting it” she said with a smile as Dannii sucked at her pussy. Just then she started sucking Kylie’s clit hard, which Kylie simply couldn’t hold out against. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she orgasmed. Kylie gripped her sisters head and spasmed, groaning in pleasure. Dannii stopped eating her sister and simply tried to relax as I fucked her arse. Kylie came down again and knelt forwards to pleasure Dannii. She gently fingered her as I fucked her arse. I was getting “that” feeling and sped up. Dannii occasionally grunted as me and Kylie worked on her. I pushed myself deep into Dannii and let my load go, thrusting a few times as I emptied into her Dannii shuddered in pleasure and orgasmed, mainly due to Kylie’s work. I pulled my softening cock out of Dannii’s arsehole, leaving it gaping. Kylie sat up from under Dannii, who collapsed on the bed.

“I won’t be able to walk for a week” she groaned, feeling her arse.

“Take a rest babe” Kylie said, patting Dannii on the arse, “It feels weird the first time, far better the second time”. Kylie looked at me with a smile then jumped on me, knocking me flat onto the bed, her landing on top of me. She kissed me passionately, which I returned happily as I felt her up. After this version of resting for about 10 minutes I had another rock-solid hardon. Dannii had now recovered and was routing through her bag.

“What’s in the bag Dannii?” I said as Kylie jerked me off slowly whilst sucking my neck. Dannii reached in and produced a pair of handcuffs with a sexy grin.

“Interesting shopping Dannii” I said. Kylie started to turn her head but I stopped her and waved Dannii to put them away. She did so. I thought of something, and looked around. I stood up, Kylie giving a pouting look as I stepped away from her grasp. I was looking for something to use as a blindfold. I couldn’t use Kylie’s bra as it was sheer, I couldn’t use her thong as it was sheer AND too tiny. I decided I had to improvise, and grabbed a pillow case. I tore a strip of it off and turned to Kylie. She looked at me curiously as I stepped over to her. I moved behind her and put it over her eyes.

“Hey!” she said in mock-annoyance as I tied it behind her head. I motionned for Dannii to give me the cuffs.

“Give me your hands Kylie” I said, which she unquestionningly did. I took the cuffs and locked her arms behind her back. Kylie pulled at them for a second to establish what they were, and realised that she was now blind and very vunerable. I could see Kylie was getting horny by this, her pussy wettened and her nipples turned rock hard. Seeing Kylie sat on the bed blindfolded and handcuffed was a sight, her looking around, trying to sense what was going on. I moved around near Kylie and then lifted her up. She gave a squeal as I grabbed her because she couldn’t see me. I laid her down on her front, and again she instinctively arched her back and spread her legs.

“What else you got in the bag?” I said to Dannii. She produced an 8” strap-on. I grinned and whispered to her to fuck Kylie front behind. Dannii strapped the cock on and moved towards the bed. I knelt on the bed in front of Kylie and pushed my cock to her lips. She immediately opened them and allowed my cock into her talented, warm, wet mouth.

“Suck you little bitch” I said, and she did. She couldn’t exactly bob her head too well, but she managed to move a couple of inches and sucked hard. Dannii knelt behind Kylie’s tight arse and pushed the strap-on against her soaked pussy. Kylie mumbled sharply as Dannii started to penetrate her and tried to say something.

“Got something to say Kylie?” I said, her still sucking hard. She nodded vigorously. I pulled back, my cock slipping from her lips with a loud slurp.

“Please just don’t fuck my arse Dannii, it’s for him only” she said. I gave a grin.

“Is that all Kylie?” I said, to which she nodded and licked her lips. I smiled, grasped Kylie’s head and guided her talented pouting lips back onto my hardon. She started sucking again hard immediately. Damn she was good.

Dannii grasped Kylie’s waist and slowly slid the remaining 6” of the strap-on into Kylie. Kylie moaned, although it was muffled through my cock, as she orgasmed from the sheer arousal of the situation. Her juices ran down over the cock strapped to Dannii which meant Dannii could easily slide in and out of Kylie’s tight pussy. Dannii didn’t play about, and started fucking Kylie at a steady pace. Kylie rocking back and forth, and adjusted her bobbing accordingly to take the maximum amount of my cock. After about 15 minutes of a fantastic blowjob I simply couldn’t hold out. I grabbed Kylie’s head and started bobbing it like a basketball. I pushed her head right down and let go of my load into the back of her throat. She gave a groan and swallowed. I let Kylie suck at my cock till it fully softened. I pulled out, much to her disappointment. I stood went to Dannii.

“She’s tight huh?” I said with a smile as Dannii pounded her sister from behind.

“She sure is” she replied. Kylie was now screaming in ecstasy, desperately wriggling her hips and arms, trying not only to free herself but to drive more of the cock into her.

“She’s being a bit noisy don’t you think? What else did you bring?” I said to Dannii.

“I think you’ll find the perfect solution in the bag” she said with a sexy smile. I grinned and laid a hard slap on Kylie’s arse, bringing her ever closer to another orgasm. I looked in the bag and found what Dannii was talking about. An 8” long dildo. At that moment Kylie gave a squeal and orgasmed, writhing about and groaning all the way through. I moved over to Kylie and pushed it against her lips. She loosened them and her pouting lips slid over the dildo as I pushed it into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat at 5”.

“Looks like she can’t take it all” Dannii said as she fucked her sister.

“Trust me, she can take it” I said, and firmly pushed on the dildo. Kylie’s throat yielded and the remaining 3” of rubber slid down the back of her throat. Kylie snorted through her nose, suddenly shocked by the invasion of her throat. Within a few seconds she adjusted and started sucking on it like a baby’s dummy. Dannii slid the strap-on out of her sister, it glistening with her sisters juices. I reached and pulled out Kylie’s gag so she could catch her breath and took her hand.

“Stand up” I said, and she did, gasping for breath. She used my hand to guide herself. I placed her hand on the headboard of the bed.

“Stay there Kylie” I said.

“Whatever you say” she said. I sat on the bed with my legs out, up against the pillows. I urged Dannii to come sit on my lap. She did, wrapping her legs around my back. I whispered to Dannii what I wanted to do. She smiled and nodded. I once again took Kylie’s hand and pulled her to the bed. I slid the dildo back into her throat, where she once again resumed sucking. I lifted Kylie in between me and Dannii.

“Wrap you legs around your sister” I said, which she did. I gently lowered Kylie down so she was just above penetration. Me and Dannii positioned ourselves, and I lowered Kylie onto the cocks. Dannii penetrated first, and I held Kylie with one arm so I could position my cock. Without stopping, I lowered Kylie all the way. She gave a squeal as first Dannii’s cock slid into her pussy, and then my cock slid into her tight arse all the way to the hilt. With her arms behind her back there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop her impalement. I slid her up and then back down. Kylie went bright pink and orgasmed right then, her pussy and arse milking me and Dannii, her juices running down and making yet another wet patch on the bed. I carried on, and started sliding Kylie up and down faster, her fresh lubrication making it easier. I soon got her moving fast, me and Dannii thrusting in time as she moved up and down. Kylie was groaning as loud as she could through the dildo which she was sucking o-so hard on. I had to grab a shot of this. I whispered to Dannii, and she unstrapped herself and moved away, whilst I slid another dildo into Kylie’s arse. She tried to contract herself because she wanted only me in her arse, but she couldn’t resist it sliding up her tight, backdoor. She was on her front, her arse and pussy clasping at the dildos, her pouting lips drooled as she sucked on the dildo. I grabbed my polaroid and took a photo. Kylie on her side, airtight with dildos, blind-folded, hand-cuffed and blatantly enjoying it. I took some more shots of her, then moved back in. I lifted her back into position between me and Dannii after we got back in place. Dannii strapped herself back in, and I slid the dildo from between Kylie’s tight, wet butt cheeks and replaced myself, sliding easily into her. Me and Dannii once again resumed pounding her.

In about 20 minutes Kylie orgasmed a further 3 times. Dannii started going quick, and was about to orgasm. I decided that I could let myself go, and sped up. Dannii screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit, which was enough to send me over the edge. With Dannii fondling Kylie in orgasm and me shooting my load up her arse, Kylie couldn’t hold on. She went bright pink and orgasmed aswell. We enjoyed a triple orgasm for about 30 seconds before we relaxed, breathing hard.

I gently lifted the now tired little Minogue from between us, and laid her down on her front as she was still hand-cuffed. I reached out and untied the blindfold, letting it drop onto the bed, before sitting her up. Kylie looked down as I slid the 8” dildo from her throat, with a loud slurping from her that could’ve killed the average man. I then gently pushed her face down onto the bed and unlocked her handcuffs. She wriggled a little against me as I ran my hands up the back of her smooth legs, giving her a firm slap on the butt before gently sitting her up again. I was sat on on the edge of the bed, with a very tired, sweaty Kylie Minogue next to me. I pulled her onto my lap and held her. She simply laid her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

“How do you feel babe?” I said, rubbing her thigh with my right hand.

“That’s something I never thought would happen to me” she breathed

“What did you think?” I said

“It was amazing, I’ve never been on a cloud that high” she said, before leaning up and giving me a kiss. I probed her mouth with my tongue, and she returned it.

“I never thought I’d have my sister behind me slamming me with a strap-on” Kylie said, still with her eyes closed, resting her head on my shoulder.

“It’s something I’ve thought about occasionally” Dannii said with a smile, sitting down on the bed next to me. I leaned over and gave her a kiss, before quickly groping her breasts with my right hand. My cock was now hard again, and rubbing against Kylie’s leg. Kylie was very tired now though, so I asked Dannii if she’d like to suck me off which she happily agreed to. I gently lifted Kylie up from my lap and then laid her down on the bed so she could rest. I sat on the bed against the pillows, and Dannii got on all-fours and crawled up between my legs. She lowered her head and licked along the bottom of my shaft, before sliding my cock into her warm, wet mouth. She started sucking hard and bobbing her head. She was doing better than when she first gave a blowjob the last time we met, this time she was sliding her mouth up and down quite fast. When my cock hit the back of her throat for about the 20th time, she simply pushed firmly and my cock slid into her throat. She gagged as she did it, then drew back to the head of my cock, stopping to suck on it before sliding all the way down it again and deep-throating. I noticed Kylie moving out of the corner of my eye, but Dannii didn’t because she had her eyes shut and was focusing on my hardon that was filling her mouth. Kylie quietly moved and made a “Sssh” motion with her finger. I smiled and nodded to her as she she pulled the 8” strap-on onto her small frame, arranging it on her pussy. She climbed onto the bed behind Dannii, the cock standing from her small frame. She pushed the strap-on into place against Dannii’s dripping pussy, grabbed her waist with both hands and then pushed her hips forward firmly. The full 8” slid into Dannii in one motion, instantly stretching her out. She squealed as Kylie rammed 8” of cock into her. I simply grabbed Dannii’s head and pushed it down so my cock slid deeply into her throat, and Kylie started thrusting hard and fast into her sister. She gagged as she deepthroated me again, then slid her mouth off my cock, letting it slip from her mouth. I rubbed it on her cheek and she spoke with her now wet lips.

“Kylie, what are you doing back there?!” she gasped as she rocked back and forth from Kylie’s hard thrusting.

“I’m fucking my little sister hard and fast, because she did it to me earlier this afternoon and I’ve always wanted to” she said, reaching under and feeling Dannii’s large breasts. “Now get your head down and suck that cock” she said, pinching her sisters nipples. Dannii dropped her head obediently and started blowing me again. Within about 10 minutes Dannii orgasmed, sucking really hard. I couldn’t hold on and grabbed her head, emptying my load into her mouth. She greedily swallowed, and gasped as Kylie pounded her from behind.

“Cum for me sis” Kylie said as she brought Dannii to another orgasm before she orgasmed herself from the pressure on her clit, and slid from Dannii. She unstrapped the dildo, and moved round the bed towards Dannii. Dannii was now laying down on the bed, breathing hard. Kylie pushed the strap-on to Dannii’s lips, which yielded with little pressure, and slid the 8” all the way down Dannii’s throat. She gagged a little, but sucked and licked her juices from the dildo happily. Kylie slid the dildo back out, and rolled Dannii over. She straddled Dannii’s groin, grasped her breasts and snogged her. Dannii started feeling Kylie, grinding her hips upwards and feeling her firm tits. Watching the two Minogue sisters get it was enough to give me another hardon, which Kylie reached out and fondled.

The sisters now shifted into a 69 position and starting eating each other out with gusto. I grabbed my camera and took some photos of them licking each others wet pussies, before I moved forward. I got behind Kylie and pushed my cock to her tight, wet snatch. Kylie certainly didn’t protest, and I pushed the head of my cock into her. I pushed in slightly, then drew back and rammed my entire 7” into her. She gave a scream through her mouthful of Dannii’s neatly trimmed bush, and bit down on her clit, causing Dannii to scream out herself. As my shaft slid in and out of Kylie as she worked at Dannii’s cunt, Dannii moved up and licked my cock as it slid in and out of her sister.

“She tastes so good” Kylie moaned through an orgasm. I pounded hard on Kylie till I felt my climax approach. I pumped into Kylie till I was ready to let go, then pulled out and aimed at Dannii’s face. I let go, my cum splashing across the cheeks, nose and lips. Dannii gasped as my cum hit her, and licked her lips. I moved out the way after wiping my cock off in Kylie’s pussy. Kylie rolled over off Dannii, then climbed onto her and started licking my cum from her face. After licking it all off, she gave Dannii a deep french kiss, the two girls savouring the flavour.

We were all feeling tired by this point, and happily satisfied. I laid down with my left arm around Kylie and my right arm around Dannii as we fell asleep. A good way to sleep, with a naked, horny Minogue sister on each arm. I awoke in the morning, with the girls still on my arms. I stretched, and girls began to stir. They awoke, and blinked through sleepy eyes. Kylie looked about, then smiled. She leaned up and gave me a kiss. Dannii did the same, then the girls kissed each other. I started getting a hardon, which was more than to be expected. Kylie noticed and gripped it, gently rubbing it.

“Dannii, make us all some coffee whilst I blow him would you?” She said with a grin. Dannii smiled and got up, revealing her great body. Her nipples were hard and pussy was visibly wet as she left the room, whilst Kylie slipped below the covers. Her lips were soon wrappped around my cock, her warm, wet mouth suckling on my stiffy. Dannii returned a couple of minutes later, by which point Kylie’s head was bobbing like it was on a spring.

“Come on Kylie, coffee” I said with a smile as she crawled up the bed, licking her lips. We sat and drank coffee to wake up. Kylie fairly guzzled hers, and dropped below the covers again, and was soon sucking hard again.

“Your sisters a total nympho Dannii” I said as the covers bobbed up and down with Kylie’s rapidly moving head.

“Yeah it seems that way don’t it?” she said, reaching under the covers and teasing Kylie’s nipples.

“It’s...too...early...for...double...penetration” Kylie mumbled and gasped through my cock. Dannii slipped beneath the covers, gliding over Kylie’s body. I saw Dannii between Kylie’s spread legs under the covers. Kylie was now dripping onto the sheets with her juices, and her sphincter was relaxed with arousal. Dannii gently pushed a finger into Kylie’s pussy, which resisted and gripped tightly as she did so. Dannii withdrew her finger, and pushed it gently into Kylie’s open anus. Kylie instantly contracted very, very tightly on Dannii’s impaling finger. Dannii pulled it out, and then licked Kylie’s pussy clean of her juices.

“She’s horny as hell and we haven’t loosened her up in the slightest” Dannii said, re-emerging and giving me a kiss, letting me taste Kylie’s sweet juices. At that moment, Kylie started deep-throating me and sucking real hard. I grabbed her head under the covers, bounced it like a basketball and then drove my cock all the way into her throat, then back out to just my head. Kylie sucked on my cock head like a lolly, and I came hard. My load blew across her tongue, the roof of her mouth and into the back of her throat. Kylie moaned and rolled the taste around her mouth, swallowing with a delighted smile. She licked me clean and then swallowed again, pulling off my cock and emerging to lean on the pillows.

“So whats the plan for the day ladies?” I said, gently running my hands through Kylie’s hair.

“Well I’ve got to go, I’m doing some recording so I can’t stay” Dannii said, stretching.

“Well before you leave, I’m gonna give you a good hard fucking” I said, grabbing Dannii and pulling her onto my lap under the covers. Dannii gave a laugh, and spread her legs, wrapping her thighs around my waist as I lowered her onto my refreshed hardon, which got a groan from her. She started bouncing on my 7” as I sucked on one of her hard nipples, Kylie laid down to relax and watched her sister getting it. After bringing Dannii to orgasm, I rolled her over and fucked her hard on her back, her groaning now almost constant. I pounded her hard for a few minutes, her legs wrapped around my back as she sweated, her entire body gleaming with perspiration. I pulled out of her, and rolled her over, lifting her up and ramming my cock back into her dripping pussy before she could protest. I looked at her rear end, pulling the cheeks apart with my thumbs, her arsehole slightly open with arousal. With Dannii totally soaked, her own juices on my cock were enough to let me in there, but seeing as she hadn’t been keen on it I asked her.

“Dannii, how would you like to start your day with a cock rammed up your arse?” I said, still fucked her wet snatch firmly.

“I’d love it” she said through ragged breathing. I wasn’t expecting that, but wasn’t arguing. I pulled out of her pussy, and pushed my cock into her arse. My cock slid perfectly between her round, soft butt cheeks, before the head hit her sphincter. She gave a groan and pushed back as I pushed forward, my cock sliding straight in with no resisitance.

Noj
Noj
738 Followers