Love At First Sight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

“I told you you’d like it, didn’t I?” Kylie said with a smile as she watched Dannii get her arse penetrated. Dannii simply smiled as I started fucking her hard in the arse. I pounded her arse hard for about 10 minutes, slapping her cheeks for good measure. When I started getting the feeling, Dannii was near a third orgasm. I pulled out of her tight arsehole with a pop, and pushed it back into her pussy. I pounded hard for a few strokes before shooting my load into her as I pushed a finger into her arse. She just spasmed and orgasmed hard, her juices running down her thighs. I pulled out of her, and she simply collapsed forwards onto the bed. I laid down with Kylie and gave her a kiss.

“Now that’s what she needed” Kylie said with a giggle, patting Dannii’s arse. After a few minutes Dannii headed for the shower, me and Kylie following. After a good fondle and freshen up, Dannii dressed and left, after giving both me and Kylie a good, long, french kiss.

I gave Kylie and kiss and hugged her to me as we laid back down on the bed. She looked up at me with a serious face.

“Do you think we will ever have a serious relationship? One that isn’t based on pure, animal sex?” She said, laying her head on my chest with a pouty look.

“I dunno Kylie, that’s really up to you” I said, looking at her. “So what do you have to do today?” I said to her, running my hand through her hair.

“Well I have a few more hours, then I have to go for talks with my album producers and other such people.”

“Oh right” I said. It was to be expected, she had a busy schedule indeed and we could only do this every so often.

“But I am free after that if you fancy a date?” she said with a smile. The time to start a proper relationship with the pint sized pop princess it seemed. She got up and dressed after we had another quick fuck with her bent over her kitchen worktop. She gave me a kiss and then I left her house. I headed out into Melbourne to enjoy the sun and wait for the evening, when Kylie had said she’d call me to arrange things.

Kylie left soon after having got herself sorted so she didn’t look like she’d just engaged in a hardcore threesome with her sister and a guy she met in a restaurant. I couldn’t wait for the evening....

To be continued...?

As usual, E-mail me with any responses at the link below.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers