Love At First Sight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

“Very good slut, now stand up” I said, and she did so. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her to an armchair near the window. I threw her against it so she was slightly winded, then pushed her over the back of it. She used her arms against the cushion to stop herself from tumbling head-first into it. Her feet were off the ground and her pert arse was high in the air, totally vulnerable. I pushed her legs apart and grabbed her hip with one hand, holding my cock with the other.

“This is a great arse you have here. I’m gonna get my share of it” I said, slapping her incredible butt, causing her to squeal. I pushed my cock to her tight anus and she clenched.

“Please not there!” she squealed “I don’t do that sort of thing, I never have! Please don’t do that!” she begged in a high pitched voice. I ignored her pleadings and pushed hard against her resisting rear guard. She groaned, her body resisting me briefly before her anal muscles lost the fight and let me in. Her sphincter was forced to release by the tip of my hardon, opening her tight asshole to my invading erection. She screamed in pain as the head of my cock forced into her, her head dropping as tears streamed down her face. She sobbed quietly then screamed to her very maximum lung capacity as I forced my entire length up into her tight, resistant arse, sinking in so my balls hit the back of her pussy. I pulled out then rammed back in hard, causing her to scream once again. I grabbed her hips and starting thrusting hard and fast into her with my full length so she couldn’t adjust to my size. Tears streamed down her face as her arse burned with pain, her sobbing as I withdrew then screaming loudly in pain as I forced back in to the hilt. I proceeded to pound her butt for 10 minutes, enjoying the warm tightness of her rectum. I slowed to a stop then gave one quick final thrust into her before pulling my hardon from her abused anus. She gave a sigh of relief as the pain subsided somewhat, and looked up at me as I walked round the side of the chair, my cock still hard as rock and fresh from her back passage.

“I ain’t finished with you yet, not by a long shot” I said. I grabbed hold of her head and pulled her up, pushing my cock to her mouth for her to clean me. She shut her mouth and turned her head. I reached down and twisted both her nipples. She screamed loudly and stuck her mouth over my cock to make me stop, which I did. I grabbed her head and forced my cock to the back of her throat, causing her to gag. I fucked her face for a minute or so then pulled out, leaving her gasping for breath and spitting out the taste. I grabbed her torn top from the floor and wiped my cock dry. I grabbed her and dragged her onto the floor, at which point she started trying to wriggle away from me. I grabbed her and pulled her back to me, then up into a doggy style position, ready to pound her arse again. I spread her butt cheeks despite her clenching and saw that her anus was open after the previous intrusion. I slapped her across the bum hard, causing her to squeal loudly. I did this several times to make sure her asshole clamped shut as she tensed.

“Here it comes bitch” I said, pushing my cock to her arse. She started crying again, but without waiting for any of her protests, I drove into her. She screamed very loudly in pain as her rear guard once again failed against my attacking cock, her sphincter once again releasing to allow me access to her pert arse. I drove myself into her all the way, causing her to scream in pain as I bottomed out in her.

I once again started fucking her hard in the ass with all my strength, to hurt her so she got her wish of being raped, gripping her hips tightly as I pounded on her, Kylie giving a yell in pain with every thrust. After one particularly hard thrust, she screamed loudly as I sank deeply into her tight, hot arsehole and lurched forwards, her arms dropping out from under her. Kylie just kept screaming, and little did I know she’d actually just had an orgasm, her screaming masking it. I didn’t slow my pace, and kept thrusting into her back passage. Kylie didn’t make the slightest attempt to get back up, obviously too weakened from the pain and unbalanced from the pounding I was giving her. With every thrust her nipples dragged across the floor, causing her more pain. She continued crying and yelling out with every thrust into her abused rear, though not as loudly as her resistance faltered in light of her penetrated form. I felt my climax approaching and sped up.

“Here it comes slut, a nice shot of cum” I said, pounding on her arse without mercy.

“Please....not in....my arse! Please don’t!” she managed to gasp through the pain, sweat running down her face. I ignored her pleas again, and fucked her as fast as possible for about 10 seconds. At that point I was about to burst so I drove myself all the way into Kylie’s abused arse and let go. My cum shot hard into her arse as I held her hips tightly.

“Noooooo!” she squealed as she felt my hot semen splatter across the insides of her arse. I finished cumming and pulled out, my semi-hard cock coated in a mixture of juices. I stood and walked round to Kylie’s head whilst she gasped for breath from pain, humiliation and excertion.

“Lick me clean you little whore” I said, kneeling in front of her head. She shook her head and dropped it onto the floor again. I grabbed her by the hair and hauled her up. She screamed, rose onto her hands again and opened her mouth to scream. It was all I needed, and thrust my cock into her mouth, all the way into her throat. She gagged hard as I grabbed her head and bounced it on my cock, her lips slurping and slapping as she tried to catch up with my pace. After around 30 seconds, I pulled out and twisted her nipple.

“Now don’t disobey again, else something worse will happen” I said, despite not having a clue what that might be. She gave a feeble grunt of pain and flopped onto the floor, on the brink of unconsciousness. She curled up into the foetal position, knees up to her chest and rocked slowly. Looking at her on the floor, I got an idea. I looked about in Kylie’s bag and found some handcuffs. I crouched down by Kylie and put one pair on each wrist, which I then attached to the corresponding leg. Kylie came to her senses somewhat as I clicked the cuffs into place. She tried to scramble away but couldn’t, since her ankles were locked to her wrists, leaving her knees against her chest and her completely vulnerable. With her legs up to her chest, her bum was pulled tight, leaving both her pussy and arsehole completely accessible. She looked at me in horror as she pulled at her bonds.

I lifted her off the floor in her bound position and stepped to the nearest chair. I sat myself down with Kylie on my lap, then turned her to face me, pushing her legs open to see her dry, hairy brunette snatch. She looked at me with a quivering lip and managed to mumble to me.

“Please....stop doing this to me. I’m sore from the fucking you’ve given me, it hurts” she mumbled quietly.

“Oh you’re sore? Well things aren’t getting better yet bitch, I ain’t finished enjoying your tight aussie body yet” I sneered at her, lifting her from my lap, “Now hold still” I said, pulling her to me and lowering her tight, dry pussy onto my 7” shaft.

“No, pleeeaaaasseeee!” she squealed as she was impaled, but with her cuffed limbs there was nothing she could do about it, and sank down to my balls. I watched her pained expression as I started lifting and lowering her on my cock, thrusting as I brought her down. I increased the pace rapidly so that she couldn’t adapt to the cock slamming in and out of her. She cried out in pain, tears rolling down her already stained face once again. She hung her head in shame, and sobbed as I pounded furiously on her for a few minutes. When I felt myself nearing climax, I pulled her abruptly from my cock and put her on the floor, before kneeling down in front of her.

“Suck me you little whore, and you better do it good” I growled at her. Still sobbing, she leaned forwards and took my cock in her mouth without fighting. She sucked me slowly and bobbed her head a little, still fighting an internal battle as to whether she should fight or just give up. After only a couple of minutes of Kylie’s sucking, I blew my load. She gagged as it shot into her throat, fighting to get my cock out of her mouth so she could spit.

“No way, you’re swallowing this load” I said, pinching her nose. She had no choice now, and swallowed. Once I saw her do this, I let go of her nose and pulled out. She coughed and gagged once I removed myself from her. She fell onto one side on the floor, unable to get back up if she wanted because of the chains. I watched her tight body rolling about for a short while. She was trying to get back up, and rolled over onto her suddenly, causing her legs to fall open and reveal her beaver. She saw me gazing between her legs and pulled them shut embarrassedly, before managing to sit up. By now I was hard again, and reached down to get her. She squealed as I took hold of her, and again sat down in the chair, but this time she was facing away from me. I lifted her up and positioned her arsehole on my cock.

“Please not in there again!” she screamed “Please no, you’ll tear me!”. I ignored her feeble pleas and slowly let her go. She screamed in pain as my cock forced into her arse for the third time that evening, driven up to my balls in her by her bodyweight. I lifted her up again and let her go, quickly this time so the pace was increased, before lifting her again. She inhaled deeply on the lift, then yelled in pain as she was dropped. I put my hands on her sides to lift her and my fingers drifted to her nipples. I realised that they were hard, meaning she was horny from this. I lifted and dropped her again, then slid a hand to her pussy, which was wet.

“That’s why you don’t want it in the arse, because it gives away that you get off on it!” I said to her, starting to fuck her arse roughly and pinching her nipples. Kylie gave a groan, though it was unclear whether it was in pain or pleasure. I fucked her arse for a few more minutes before Kylie convulsed, tensed then moaned her pleasure in orgasm. Her juices poured from her pussy, soaking her pubic hair and running down over my cock and balls. Having her arse clamp down on my cock just felt too good, and I let go inside her arse, causing her to groan in pleasure. I slowed to a stop then lifted her off me, stood and then sat her down in the chair. She closed her eyes and laid her head back, gasping for breath and glistening with sweat.

Enough was enough now. I found the keys for the handcuffs and unlocked them from her, throwing them away onto the floor. I gently folded her legs down so her feet touched the carpet and ran my hand through her hair. She looked up at me and I leaned down and gave her a kiss.

“It’s over baby” I said, brushing her cheek with a finger. She gave me a kiss and then put her arms around me.

“Thank you” she whispered into my ear, and lay her head on my shoulder. I stood and carried her to the bedroom, then laid her down on top of the covers. She lay back into the pillows and relaxed, recuperating after her ordeal.

“I’ll just go give Dannii a call” I said, walking from the room, though Kylie was just crashed out with a smile on her face. I rang Dannii and told her who I was since she’d never spoken to me on the phone. She was happy to hear from me and asked if I knew where Kylie was. I explained that Kylie was with me, and that we were staying at a beach house. I told Dannii where it was, and she said she’d be round shortly. I hung up the phone and went back to Kylie, laying down with her and cuddling her whilst waiting for Dannii to arrive.

“I think I need a trim” Kylie said, without opening her eyes, running her fingers gently over her pussy.

“Yeah I think you do, it’ll help Dannii get you off better” I said with a smile. Kylie also smiled and rested her head back on the pillows.

After a short while waiting, a taxi drew up and Dannii got out. She headed to the beach house, and I got up to let her in. I hadn’t bothered to cover up at all. Dannii stepped in the door, glanced me up and down with a quiet, approving “mmm” noise and gave me a sexy smile.

“So where’s Kylie?” she said, trying to keep her eyes on my face, nipples already hardened.

“She’s in there on the bed” I said, motioning towards the door. Dannii headed for the bedroom with me behind her, and saw Kylie laid out on the bed. She sat down next to her and ran her hand over Kylie’s nipples and pussy, causing her to flinch as she was sore. Dannii looked at me questioningly, and I waved her question off with a hand. I headed to the bathroom and returned a few seconds later, shaving equipment and scissors in my hands.

“We were just about to shave Kylie’s pussy, so how about you strip off for us while I get started?” I said to Dannii as I sat down on the bed and spread Kylie’s legs. As I took the scissors and started to trim Kylie’s bush down to a thin covering of hair, Dannii stripped off in a very matter-of-fact way. She peeled her tank top off to let her large, bra-less breasts bounce free. She then slid her trousers down and threw them off, leaving her in just white lace thong. I had Kylie trimmed down now, and Dannii hopped on the bed next to me to watch.

“Lose the thong Dannii” I said without looking at her. She looked down and giggled.

“Almost forgot to let you two see my trimmed snatch” she said, sliding the thong off and throwing it to the floor with her other clothes, leaving her completely naked and her neatly trimmed pubic hair on display. I sprayed some shaving foam onto my hand and lathered Kylie up, spreading it all over her mound. I started shaving the sides of her pussy to leave her a neat strip when Dannii chipped in.

“Can I have a go?” She said.

“By all means” I said, handing her the razor. She took it and leaned forwards, gently shaving Kylie. Dannii took her time and made sure Kylie’s pussy was clean of any stubble by using her tongue. She took a towel and wiped her sister clean, leaving her a neat strip up her slit. It looked good, so I decided to ask Kylie what she thought.

“Whatcha think of that Kylie?” I said, tapping her thigh gently. Kylie sat up and looked, then ran her fingers over it.

“It’s very nice, good work Dannii” she said, leaning forwards to draw Dannii into a kiss. Shaving Kylie and now watching the sisters going at it gave me a hardon.

“I think Kylie needs to relax with some gentle orgasms Dannii, so what say we get going” I said, looking at the girls. They were both happy with the idea.

“How about you eat your sister from underneath whilst I fuck her in the ass?” I said to Dannii. Dannii nodded with a smile and laid on her back, then Kylie crawled into place over the top of her. I ran my hand over Kylie’s arse as I knelt behind her.

“Be careful with me, you know I’m sore” she said, looking over her shoulder.

“Don’t worry baby, I will” I said, waving the tube of KY at her. She gave a smile and turned away again, sinking her back.

I parted her buttcheeks with my fingers to see her arsehole already relaxed and waiting. I squeezed a good amount of KY onto her hole and spread it in and around with my finger. I then put a good dose of the same onto my rock hard cock. Once we were both lubed up and ready, I pushed my cock between her incredible butt and slid to her arsehole. With minimal pressure I slid my cock slowly past her sphincter so as not to cause her any pain, whilst Dannii watched from underneath. She gave a grunt of pleasure, which Dannii took as a signal to get started. She leaned up and started licking feverishly at Kylie’s freshly trimmed cunt, her tongue running smoothly over the shaven sides and up the thin strip of hair at her slit. Kylie groaned loudly as she did this, obviously feeling the extra sensitivity her trimmed bush gave to Dannii’s work. I started slowly pulling out and sliding back into Kylie’s rear with a squelch of lubricant. Dannii’s tongue worked across Kylie’s pussy lips at an increasing pace, and then gently separated them, seeking out her clit. Kylie’s hard clit wasn’t hard to locate, standing up between her open pussy lips. Dannii licked at it, then attached her lips to it and sucked gently, driving Kylie wild. She grunted and moaned loudly, holding onto Dannii’s thighs and grinding her hips into us. I held onto her moving hips and started increasing the pace on her arse since she wasn’t complaining and was well lubed up.

Kylie reached orgasm with a scream. Dannii started gently nibbling on her clit whilst I pounded her anally. Kylie screamed through her orgasm for about 20-30 seconds before she released her juices across her sisters lips, her muscles clamping down on me. Dannii held her tongue out and then licked across and into Kylie’s snatch. She licked her lips and mouthed the words “Delicious” to me as I looked down at her. Seeing this was enough to tip me over the edge, and I came hard into Kylie. She grunted again as I shot my load into her, before I slowed down and gently withdrew my cock from her. Dannii crawled out from under Kylie who flopped down on the bed, completely exhausted but satisfied. I lifted Kylie up in my arms, Dannii pulled the covers back and I laid Kylie into the bed. Dannii placed the covers back over her sister, who sigh contentedly and settled down into the bed for much needed sleep.

“I’m gonna go clean up” I said, standing and heading for the bathroom. Dannii stood and followed me.

“Me too” she said. After sorting myself out with Dannii in the bathroom, I headed for the main room.

“So what did you do to her to make her so tender and worn out?” Dannii said, walking butt naked into the room. Her body glistened with sweat, her large boobs pert on her chest, her fingers gently playing with one of her hard nipples.

“It’s not something I can explain” I said, sitting down in a chair.

“Oh come on, I’m not that innocent” she said, leaning against the back of the sofa, her legs open slightly, leaving herself totally on display.

“I don’t think Kylie would want me to tell you, and it’s just too surreal” I said, hoping she’d give up.

“Why’s it surreal, what did you do to her that was so bad?” she asked in a seductive voice. I tried to figure out how to make her give up without telling her I’d role-play raped her sister at her request.

“You don’t wanna know Dannii” I said, looking at her.

“Oh pleeeasssseeeee” she whined, looking at me with a puppy dog expression from her deep, brown eyes.

“You won’t like it Dannii” I said, still hoping for her to give up on the idea.

“Oh come on be fair” she whined at me, “Anything you give to Kylie I should get too” she said with a pout.

“It’s on the limit, you won’t be able to take it” I said with a final tone in my voice.

“Anything Kylie can take, I can take” she said with a ‘put-me-to-the-test’ scowl.

“OK then, you want it that badly?” I said, standing up, not about to let her put Kylie down. She stepped towards me.

“I don’t care what it is, just do me” she said with a flutter of her eyelids.

“OK, you asked for it” I said with a shrug, and grabbed her by the waist. I turned her round and threw her over the back of a nearby chair and kicked her ankles apart to spread her buttcheeks. She grunted as she was winded from hitting the chair, and gasped some deep breaths. Before she could work out what was happening, I grabbed hold of her hips and forced my cock into her arse. She gave a scream of pain and surprise as I pushed in to the hilt, then a guttural groan as I withdrew. She yelped in pain as I rammed back into, not giving her the chance to adapt to my cock. I sped up quickly, starting to fuck her arse hard. Dannii inhaled sharply as I withdrew then screamed as I rammed into her.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers