Love At First Sight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

She’d claimed she could take anything Kylie could, so I decided to really test her limits. I reached round her and grabbed hold of her nipples, pinching hard. She screamed louder this time as I pulled at her nipples, but she wasn’t giving in despite her pain. I put my left hand under her right shoulder and twisted her body round, bringing her right breasts nearer to me. I cupped her tit with my right hand and lifted its heavy weight up and leaned down. I latched onto her nipple with my teeth and let her go with my left hand. I then slid my left hand over her and took grip on her left nipple. All the while I was pounding her arse hard, and then took her to the limit of pain. I bit hard onto her nipple, then harshly pinched and twisted her left nipple.

She screamed very loudly in pain, stopping only to draw breath. Tears rolled down her face and she started sobbing.

“MERCY!” she screamed, “Please let me go!” she squealed. I released her nipples and slowed to a stop, then slowly withdrew my cock from her sore anus.

“You’re weaker than Kylie” I said idly, watching as Dannii slowly turned and sunk onto the floor.

“Yeah well that hurt so badly, how she managed I don’t know” Dannii breathed. My hardon was still present, so I stepped forwards to Dannii.

“Lick me clean girl” I said, waving my cock at her. She looked up at me, then leaned forwards and sank my cock into her throat without a second thought. Her tongue worked on my shaft as she cleaned me off. After about a minute I pulled her head off my cock, and she sat back.

“Now you see why I didn’t want to do it to you?” I said, looking down at Dannii.

“So you were really rough with Kylie?” Dannii said, with a wince as she stood up.

“Yeah that’s the way it was. So whatcha wanna do before we go back to Kylie?” I said, my cock bouncing. Dannii looked down at my cock and then back to me.

“Well, Kylie told me you titty fucked her” she said, leaning forwards to gently grip my shaft.

“That’s true” I said, wondering what her point was, although I was sure I knew.

“Well, I’d like the same things as she gets. I want you to fuck my breasts aswell” she said, pushing her breasts up with her hands towards me. “Would you like to?” she murmured with a sexy, seductive smile.

“I would be more than happy to” I said, reaching round her and gripping her nicely rounded bum.

“Excellent, so how do you want me?” she said, pressing her large breasts into me.

“Lay on your back and spread your legs” I said. She looked at me questioningly.

“Why do you need my legs spread?” she said, “Don’t you know what my pussy looks and feels like?” she said with a giggle. I laughed at her remark.

“Trust me, I need your legs spread. You’ll find out why very soon” I said, rubbing her lower back gently. She smiled at me and turned away. She found a smooth place on the rug and laid down. She settled herself then spread her legs to fully reveal herself. I straddled her lower rib area, my hardon standing up near her soft breasts. I reached back and slid two fingers into Dannii’s pussy, causing her to gasp, before sliding them back out and spreading her juices in between her breasts with my fingers.

“Oh so that’s why you wanted my legs spread” she said with a giggle. I did this until she her breasts were well lubed. I then lubed my cock the easiest way possible. I slid down between her legs, slid my cock all the way into her and then back out slowly and then re-straddled her. She looked up at me in anticipation as I leaned forwards and pushed my cock between her breasts. I took her hands and put them on the sides of her breasts, then pushed them together around my cock.

“Just hold them like that and enjoy” I said. She laid her head back as I started thrusting between her large tits. She moaned quietly as I started getting faster, feeling her soft breasts around my cock. Having been banging Dannii a short while earlier without cumming I knew I wouldn’t last long. Dannii’s legs twitched as I titty fucked her, she obviously wanted to cum. I now as on the brink so sped up.

“Here it comes Dannii” I said, holding onto her sides and pumping hard. Dannii tilted her head down, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I couldn’t hold on any longer, and shot my load. The load caught her chin and neck first, then a shot went into her mouth, and the last bit dripped onto her breasts.

Dannii sighed contentedly and released her breasts, freeing me. I stood up and watched as Dannii cleaned herself with her fingers, swallowing every bit. I knelt down by her, deciding to let her orgasm. I rubbed at her clit for only a few seconds before she tensed and then convulsed. She groaned loudly and orgasmed her, obviously very horny from what we’d been up to. She caught her breath, then stood and gave me a kiss.

“Thanks for that” she said.

“My pleasure” I said, putting my arm around her as we headed back to bed with Kylie. Kylie wasn’t asleep, she’d obviously just been resting and heard everything that’d gone on.

“So you two have fun “cleaning up” she said in a slightly sarcastic tone without opening her eyes.

“Plenty” Dannii said, looking at me with a knowing smile. I winked at her, then climbed into the bed next to Kylie and settled down. Kylie promptly rolled over and snuggled up to me, resting her head on my chest. I put my left arm around her and gave her a kiss on the forehead, to which gave she a contended smile. Dannii climbed in on my other side, settled into the bed and laid her head on my shoulder. I looked over at her, and she simply looked back up at me with an innocent look in her deep brown eyes. I kissed her on the forehead aswell and put my arm around her to support her. She also gave a slight smile and closed her eyes. I looked between the two gorgeous Minogue sisters and smiled, before laying back and closing my eyes to sleep.

“Things can only get better” I thought to myself...

To be continued....?

I am unsure whether to make a 5th part for this series. I need your support as readers! If I get enough e-mails saying you want a 5th part, I’ll write one. And don’t assume I’ll get enough response without your e-mail. So if you want a 5th part, PLEASE e-mail me and say so.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses at the link below.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers