Love At First Sight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

The girls set upon me, grabbing a sponge and soap. Dannii used the soap and Kylie the sponge. Starting at my head, Dannii slowly soaped me up, running her hands through my hair and slowly massaging me as she did.

“Look at this cut, it’s pretty deep” she cooed, gently touching my split eyebrow.

“I know, he did that protecting you” Kylie said softly, also running her hand smoothly over my cut eyebrow.

Once she’d moved out the way a little lower, Kylie rinsed me off using the sponge, staring deeply into my eyes as she did. I leaned forwards to start washing Dannii but both girls pushed me back against the shower wall quite forcefully.
“No baby, let us do the work” Kylie said seductively to me, before running her tongue across my lips. I couldn’t fight them, and leaned back against the wall as the girls resumed washing. They were now onto my stomach, and I could feel their warm breath on my ragingly hard cock. I felt their hands on my thighs, and then the soap slid over my cock, which made me shiver in pleasure.

Then came the sponge from Kylie, and there was no doubt she was gently jerking me off. Then the sponge was dropped and I felt Dannii’s slender hand on my hardon. Within seconds I felt Kylie’s hand on my balls, and then Dannii’s pouty lips sliding over the head of my dick. I closed my eyes in pleasure and enjoyed the warm, wet mouth sliding up and down my shaft. I felt a little bit of a “scuffle” by my feet, a mumble and then there was a harsh slap sound. I opened my eyes to see Dannii slide off me and rub her bum as Kylie swooped in and gave a couple of bobs on my cock with a satisfied moan.

She slid back off, and then her and Dannii gave me alternating sucks for a couple of minutes. Kylie moved down to suck on my balls as Dannii sucked me, slurping noisily. She came back up along my cock. Her and Dannii looked at each other sexily, obviously knowing what they were both thinking. Obviously they were, as each of the sisters took a “side” of my cock. They started slurping up at down together, sucking at my head and gently nibbling the shaft.

As they did this, they both fondled my balls, taking one each. They gently rolled them in their fingers as they sucked. It felt fantastic, and was amazing to watch the two sisters going up and down. Dannii sucked on my the head, obviously knowing I was close to climax. I was in fact very close as Kylie started licking the underside of my shaft. I couldn’t hold myself back, and I blew my load into Dannii’s mouth without warning. She closed her eyes and mumbled something as I emptied my balls into her mouth.

I slumped back against the wall once my climax ended. I looked down to see Dannii turn and draw her sister into a kiss. They were locked together in a tongue-twisting, cum-sharing kiss. They then slipped apart without spilling a drop and swallowed, both giving a contented sigh once they had.

“That was fantastic” I breathed, realising that the water was still flowing since my senses had been effectively switched off by the talented sisters.

“We’re not finished yet babe” Dannii said, standing up, the water bouncing off her curves. I looked at her lusty expression and didn’t speak, and simply pushed her back against the wall. She put her arms around me and kissed me as my renewed hardon pushed against her hot, wet snatch. She spread her legs and I thrust into her, sliding my 7” into her in a single push. Dannii yelled in pleasure over my shoulder as she was rammed back against the shower wall.

Kylie watched excitedly and massaged my back and shoulders as I fucked the living daylights out of her sister. Dannii’s cunt muscles squeezed at my cock as I thrust hard in and out of her. She was in a continual groan as 7” of cock slid in and out of her. My hands roamed over her body, squeezing her large breasts and flicking the rock hard nipples. Dannii leaned back to kiss me amongst her groans. She had one thigh pulled across my arse as I pounded into her, her smooth arse slapping against the tiled wall.

“Oooooh god” Dannii groaned as she tensed up. She shook as she orgasmed hard, her tight cunt milking my cock for all it was worth. Being a very hot situation, I had no chance to resist and came. I shot streams of hot cum into her shaking body as water splashed over us. I slowed to a stop and slid from her, a mixture of juices dribbling down her leg. She gave a contented sigh and a smile graced her face.

We had a quick rinse off under the shower and flicked it off. Kylie stepped out of the shower and I followed with Dannii behind me, and grabbed some towels. We had a quick dry off, then Kylie led me to the bed and dragged me down onto it. She fell upon me with kisses, her hands sliding up and down my body.

“You never did properly get that spanking” I said to Kylie, grabbing her arse hard. She grunted and gave a smile.
“Then give it to me now” she whispered. I said no more and flipped her over. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her over my knee. She mumbled slightly as she was pulled into position. She gave a sharp squeal as I laid a hard slap on her fantastic cheeks. I had Kylie over my left knee with my legs relatively wide for stability. Dannii saw her chance and dropped to her knees between mine. Within seconds her warm lips were sucking the head of my cock as her hand slowly jerked the shaft.

It felt great. Dannii sucking softly and tossing me off as I spanked the world’s greatest arse. I laid another hard slap on Kylie and she grunted loudly. I could feel her wetness on my leg. I rubbed her arse, building suspense and then laid a hard slap causing a delightful groan and bum-clench. There were quiet sucking sounds as Dannii gave me a slow blowjob below, her hand stroking quickly up and down between slow bobs of her head.

As Dannii sped up, so I sped up on the hard spanking of Kylie’s famously firm buttocks. Soon things were going fast, Dannii holding the bed and bobbing her head as fast as she could and Kylie moaning loudly in pleasure. Kylie was getting close to orgasm when Dannii brought me over the edge. I held Kylie as I unloaded into Dannii’s mouth. I slumped back on the bed as Dannii moved round Kylie and sought out her soft, pouty lips. The girls shared another wet, french, cum-sharing snog before swallowing with satisfied smiles.

We looked at the clock and it was about lunchtime now. We decided to go to see The Return of the King for the afternoon, and get a late lunch on the way. After having a proper shower and getting dressed we headed out to the cinema. I enjoyed The Return of the King, not least because I had a hot, sexy Minogue sister on either side of me. Once the 3 1/2 hours of film was over, we headed out into the cool evening air. I had a Kylie on my right arm and Dannii on my left as we headed down the street. We cut off down an alleyway a little way along so as not to get press attention, just what we didn’t need.

We stopped off for dinner at a small restaurant on the way back to Kylie’s house. We had a quick drink together, then Dannii had to leave because she was booked at a live web chat for a few hours down at the studio. It had to be at the studio so that it could all be properly monitored and the like. As she headed out the door with a kiss to both me and Kylie, I gave her a pat on the arse. She smiled and then hopped in the taxi waiting for her.

I looked to Kylie, and got a frosty glare in return before she turned her back and walked away. It was cause for concern, as she was obviously unhappy about something.

“Kylie, what’s wrong?” I said. She didn’t say a word and walked to the bedroom and slammed the door. I slowly walked down the hall to the bedroom and gently opened the door. Kylie was sat crying on the bed, and gave a glance to me as I entered.
“You like her more than me don’t you?” Kylie said, looking up at me with bleary eyes, make-up smeared.

“Of course not!” I said defensively

“Yes you do. You gave her lots of orgasms today, and paid her more attention”

“But Kylie I...” “And why shouldn’t you prefer her,” Kylie continued, cutting me off, “she’s younger than me, got bigger breasts than me, better looking, sexier voice, poutier lips, nicer arse. She’s just got everything I haven’t” Kylie sobbed, putting her head in her hands.

I sat down on the bed next to the emotional Aussie babe.
“Come on Kylie, look at me” I said. She didn’t move, and so I took hold of her head gently. I leaned down to her and lifted her face to me. I looked into her deep eyes, and nuzzled her nose with mine. She gave a slight groan, and I moved forwards and kissed her, pulling my arms around her back. She let herself be enveloped in the kiss.

I slowly pushed her back down onto the bed and gently lifted her legs on so she was laying. She looked up at me with a smile as I laid next to her and leaned down to kiss her. Her hands wrapped over my back as I gently squeezed her breasts with one hand and squeezed her thigh with the other. She gave a breathy moan as I fondled her, and pushed her hips upwards when I tweaked her nipple.

I took hold of the bottom of her tight vest top and started peeling it up her body. She put her arms over her head and let me pull it off without problem. I gazed down at my luscious Kylie, laying in her jeans and black, silky ‘Love Kylie’ bra from her own lingerie range. I ran my hands up her smooth sides and onto her breasts as I kissed her a few more times.

I kissed down her neck and onto her chest. I kissed down to her bra strap between her breasts and took a moment to nuzzle against them before I got onto her tight, toned stomach. I licked down towards her jeans, running my tongue around her bellybutton. She gave a satisfied groan and shivered slightly. I continued down, licking down to her waistband. I reached up and gently unpopped the button and drew the zip down. She lifted her wonderful arse off the bed and I slid her tight jeans down to her knees.

Her bum sank back onto the bed as I leaned back down to lick along the top of the waistband of her matching black silk ‘Love Kylie’ panties. She gave a moan as I twanged the elastic with my teeth and then gave a long, firm lick up the front of her panties, over her hidden snatch. She groaned and tried to spread her legs but couldn’t due to the jeans around her knees. I kneeled on the bed and pulled Kylie’s jeans down and off her feet, casting them onto the floor.

Kylie instantly spread her legs further and I reached up and rubbed her pussy through the silk panties. She let out a moan and I slid up between her perfect thighs to give her another few kisses. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra before sliding it off her arms. I leaned down and started to suck on her left nipple whilst fondling her right breast with my other hand. Kylie was breathing heavily, letting out gasps and groans as I played with her nipples. I continued for a couple of minutes before I kissed down her stomach. I gave another lick through to panties, which caused her to push her hips up again. I took hold of the waistband and pulled her panties down her smooth legs and off her feet in a single motion to reveal her lovely pussy. Her pubic hair neatly trimmed, the lips already hot, wet and swollen.

I leaned down and ran my tongue over her naked pussy. She tensed and moaned as I did, her eyes closing. She laid back with her eyes shut and just moaned as I started working on her. I licked her a few times, then brought my fingers up and ran them over her tight cunt. I gently rubbed her before I gave a lick and slid my tongue into her. She groaned loudly as I slid my tongue around inside her, flicking at her clit as my fingers stroked up the outsides of pussy lips.

This was all too much for the very horny Kylie, and she screamed out in pleasure. Her hands grabbed at the covers, her body spasming, and juices pouring from her tight pussy into my mouth. I held her lovely thighs and continued tonguing her clit as she screamed through her orgasm. She finally calmed down, her face bright red, breathing heavy. She looked down with a smile as I looked up after licking up the rest of her juices. I crawled up the bed a little and gave a long, tongue-sharing kiss. Kylie could taste her own juices on my lips and certainly didn’t mind.

I moved down again and licked her right nipple. She moaned as I flicked it with my tongue before I locked my lips around it and started sucking. My right hand took hold of her left breast and I started to knead and massage it. My left hand slid down to her tight pussy again and started to stroke. Kylie was groaning loudly as I sucked and fondled her breasts as my fingers stroked up and down her cunt, middle finger stroking her clit every time I stroked upwards. Kylie was arched up to me, her pussy pressing against my hand.

I pulled from her right nipple, leaving it swollen and hard, and moved to her left nipple. I latched onto her left nipple and started sucking, pushing my right hand down to her pussy. I drew my left hand, wet with her juices, up to her breasts. I rubbed her juices onto her right nipple and breast and then began to fondle it. With my right hand meanwhile, I pushed two fingers into her and used my thumb on her clit. Kylie was groaning throatily as I did this, her head down on the bed, nearing another orgasm. I continued to fuck her with two fingers and firmly rubbed her clit with my thumb to bring this on, and didn’t fail. She gave a yell of pleasure and spasmed. I continued to suck her nipple and finger her to hold her on her peak for as long as possible.

She relaxed again and flopped on the bed. I pulled myself from her nipple, both of them rock hard still, and slid my fingers from her cunt. She was laid with her legs spread, breathing heavily with a bright red face. I raised my right hand to her mouth and Kylie leaned up and sucked her juice from them with her pouty lips and a slurp of her tongue before her head dropped back onto the bed with a smile. I smiled back and lay down next to her, running a hand through her hair.

“Feel better now babe?” I said, looking at her contented expression.

“Much” she said, and gave me a kiss. I hadn’t had any action yet so had a rock solid hardon. I had stripped off in the process of pleasuring Kylie, so was ready to go. I rolled over onto Kylie and gave her another kiss as I slid into position between her spread legs. She pulled her arms around my neck as I pushed my cock to the entrance of her tight, hot snatch. I teased the head up and down her slit, nudging her clit. She let out a breathy moan and I slid slowly into her.

I kissed Kylie as she moaned, feeling vibrations though her tongue as we kissed. My hips sank slowly as I slid all the way into the luscious auAussieabe. Her delightfully tight cunt gripped my on all sides as I slid into her, feeling the heat of her body, the pussy muscle flexing on my invading cock. I pushed all the way up inside her, the head of my cock pushing through the entrance to her womb. I then pulled all the way back out till just the head of my cock was inside her, then pushed all the way back in again, somewhat faster this time. Kylie moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around the back of my arse.

I started to build a pace, her gorgeous legs pulling me into her as deep as possible with every thrust. Kylie was rubbing her left nipple with her hand as her other hand grasped at handfuls of bedcover. I held onto her hips firmly and thrust hard in and out of her wet cunt, enjoying the delightful tightness of the Aussie pop star. I slid my hands up her sides and onto her breasts. I firmly squeezed her tits and lightly pinched the nipples before I leaned down and kissed her. She returned it with gusto with her pouty lips.

I ran my hands round her back and onto her firm arse. I gave a healthy squeeze and then pulled her hips up off the bed a little, changing my angle of penetration. My shaft was now pressuring her clit more as I slid in and out, and this was really getting Kylie going. She was breathing heavily, gasping and shaking. She was moving her hips with me, her thighs squeezing me as she moaned loudly.

She shouted my name in pleasure as her pussy started pulsing on my cock, her body tensed up and she gritted her teeth. She was motionless for what felt like some time though in reality it was milliseconds, then shuddered and orgasmed with an almighty screech. Her fingers clawed at my back as she orgasmed, her juices running from her pussy and down her arse. It was enough to do for me and I drove all the way up into her and shot my load. She grunted loudly as she felt me unload into her, still in the midst of her orgasm. We both slowed and I flopped on top of her, my head on her shoulder. She had her arms around me and we just lay sweatily together for a few minutes, enjoying each others touch as we caught our breath.

“That what you needed?” I said to Kylie through her shoulder.

“Totally, I feel so much better now. That just relaxes you in a way nothing else can” she said softly, resting on the pillows.
“There’s just one more thing I’m gonna do for you to prove that you’re my number one girl” I said, leaning up off her.

“What’s that?” Kylie said, looking into my eyes. I looked back and then gave a nod downwards and pinched her arse.

“Oh” Kylie said simply, giving me a happy smile. I smiled back and reached to her bedside unit for the KY. She drew her knees up to her chest, then slowly spread them as I watched. Her pussy and arse spread open for me as I watched, and it was a great sight. I opened the KY and spread some on my fingers and pushed them to her tight arsehole. She was pretty relaxed, so I pushed two fingers slowly in without much trouble. She sighed as I started to finger her arse, loosening her sphincter to allow me entry.

After I’d been playing with her arsehole for a few minutes, I used the KY to lube my cock up fully and mounted her. I slid up between her knees and gave her a long, tongue-swapping kiss before I pushed the head of my cock to her waiting anus. I pushed forwards slowly and the head of my cock popped into her arse. She gave a sigh of pleasure, and I continued. I pushed smoothly into her tight arsehole without problem, her lubed sphincter hugging at my shaft as I slid in. I bottomed out in her, my groin against the base of her firm buttocks as she groaned in pleasure.

She gave a grunt and clamped her sphincter down, making things a lot tighter. I wrapped my arms around the top of her knees and pulled slowly back out of her, feeling the much-increased tightness. I slid back to just the head of my cock, then pushed back in a little faster. Kylie let out a cat like purr as I slid all the way back into her wonderful arse, squeezing my body tightly with her legs. I started to go at an increased pace, sliding my full length in and out of her tight arsehole. Kylie was just groaning constantly now, close to orgasm.

As I continued to slide my cock in and out of her at a good pace, I took my right hand off her leg and slid it down her toned stomach to her open pussy. I found her hard clit between the swollen lips and rubbed it firmly. That was all that was needed, and Kylie tensed up giving squeals of pleasure. She shook as a hard orgasm washed over her, her sphincter clamping down on my cock. I had to slow because she became so tight it was hard to move. She groaned and grunted as she came, her juices running down and onto my cock, adding more lubrication. I carried on once she’d calmed down a little, thrusting hard into her again.

For a few minutes there were just the sounds of the KY squelching a little as we fucked, and the gasping noises from us. I released her legs and she stretched them out past my sides, before crossing them behind me. This meant her hips weren’t as rolled back as before giving her different sensations. I pounded on her arse as I leaned down and sucked on her left nipple, causing her to gasp slightly. She moaned loudly with every hard thrust into her arse, loving it as her hips lifted slightly off the bed with the force. I was feeling the rising pressure in my balls, and reached down to rub Kylie’s clit again. I rubbed firmly and she grunted in pleasure.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers