Love At First Sight Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"I think we should shower now," she said, looking round at me. I gave her a quick kiss and slipped out of her, my hard cock still standing straight up. Kylie pulled me by my hand into the shower and under the warm, steamy water. We both stood for a moment and let the water rinse away some of the sweat before I felt a slender hand tracing its way across my chest. I opened my eyes and looked down at Kylie smiling sexily up at me, a bottle of shower gel in her tender hand. She opened it and spread some on me, then put it down and used both hands to lather my body up. Kylie rubbed over my upper body first, leaning up to give me a kiss as she did, our lips locking into a deep tongue sharing kiss. Her talented hands slid over my body, working their way down my stomach till my hard cock was resting against her wrist.

"I think this needs a good wash," she whispered sexily, wrapping her fingers around my rock hard cock. I groaned as she slipped her hand tantalizingly up and down my rock hard shaft, the foam making her hand slip up and down with almost breathtaking ease. Her fingertips circled and tickled around my head, causing my hips to buck slightly towards her. Kylie smiled, then slid one of her smooth, silky legs between mine, rubbing her thigh up and down the inside of mine as she stroked my cock. I leaned down and drew her into a kiss as I reached for the tube of shower gel. Our tongues massaged each other's as her soft lips pressed against mine, causing an incredible sensation with the water and our bodies pressed together. I opened the shower gel and poured a load onto my hands.

"Turn around babe," I said, foaming up the gel slightly. She smiled and turned around, leaning against the wall of the shower as I ran my foamy hands up her smooth back. Kylie moaned softly as my fingers pressed firmly, massaging her shoulders as I lathered up her delicious body. I slid my hands down her sides, soaping her body, letting my fingertips touch the sides of her breasts as I rubbed her. She breathed heavily as my hands slid down, my fingers teasing across her lower back before I slid my hands fully onto her fantastic bum. I let them rest there for a moment, giving a firm squeeze before I continued to lather her up, going all over it carefully and onto the top of the backs of her thighs.

"I think this needs special care," I said to her with a smile.

"Yeah, but be gentle with me. I'm still sore after that spanking you gave me," she whispered, turning her head a little. I gave her bum a gentle slap, making her smile sexily at me over her shoulder. I turned her round by her shoulders and gave her a kiss, pressing my hands onto her chest and lathering her up, my hands roaming and groping at her modest breasts. She moaned and gave me another kiss as I groped her, sliding my hands round and down her back to her arse again. I lifted her up by it, feeling her legs wrapping around me, and then pushed her back against the wall again. Kylie put her arms around my neck as I raised her up a little more, and then slowly let her slide down onto my rock hard shaft.

"Mmmmm," Kylie moaned as the mushroomed head of my 7" cock split her bulging, wet pussy lips apart and slipped inside her haven. Her groan ascended as her tiny, tight body slid down the entire length of my cock. She kissed me hard, our lips mashed together in passion as she clenched and squeezed her pussy on my shaft, buried deep into her body. I slowly lifted her and let her sink down again, her fantastic, diminutive form sliding up and down my cock with ease, my cock once again pressing deeply into her. Since she couldn't move much apart from to squeeze me with her thighs, Kylie massaged my cock with her pussy, her muscles strongly grasping and manipulating my cock.

"Mm that feels great," I said, my hands gripping her smooth, wet back as I slid her up and down. Kylie ground her crotch into me, pressuring her clit with a moan.

"Touché," she said with a sexy smile. I smiled back and our lips locked into another long French kiss. I pinned her back against the wall again and held her with my arms whilst I started to thrust up into her with renewed pace. Kylie groaned and squeezed my waist with her silky thighs, her breathing increasing. I looked down to the great sight below. Her neat little patch of hair, dark and wet against her skin, and her swollen, bulging pussy lips spread around my invading cock. Her clit was just peeking out from under its hood, begging to be caressed.

Kylie slid one of her dainty hands down over her toned stomach to do just that. She slipped her fingers over the bulging, shaven lips, rubbing firmly with her fingers. Kylie rubbed up and down for a few seconds, gasping as I continued to pump into her, before her fingers slid up and she lightly pinched her rock hard clit. Kylie grunted loudly and spasmed slightly, her thighs clamping tighter around my body. I picked up the pace and started fucking her hard, her perky tits bouncing with every thrust as our bodies slapped together. Kylie moaned long and low as I fucked her whilst she fondled her clit, her pussy clenching and gripping my hard shaft.

I kissed her again, then kissed down her neck ravenously as my hands gripped her body firmly. I felt my impending climax and pumped her harder than ever, driving my entire 7" length into her tight pussy. Kylie squealed in pleasure and started rubbing herself harder at my change in pace, her rippling her pussy around my cock as she was pressed against the wall. She pressed her pussy into me as best she could in her position, rubbing at her newly shaven lips and clit, touching my shaft as it entered her. She started to pull her hand away from her pussy, but I grabbed her hand and pressed her fingers back onto her clit.

"No, go on!" I urged, rubbing her fingers hard on her clit. Kylie was really close and me suddenly adding a new pace, albeit with her own fingers, was enough to get her off. She squealed loudly, then groaned, her face contorting in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. Her pussy contracting and clamping down on my cock was enough to take me over the edge. I held long enough to drive myself all the way into her and kiss her hard with a grunt as I emptied my balls into her. Kylie moaned as she felt my hot load spurt into her, my cock jumping inside her tight cunt as her juices ran down my cock.

"Yes, yesss..." Kylie gasped as we broke our kiss, her legs giving me a triumphant squeeze as she smiled at me with half closed eyes.

"Nice way to spend a shower?" I said, gently rubbing her still soapy breasts, resting her against the wall as she held on with her legs.

"I'll take showers more often," she said with a sexy smile before giving me another kiss. I slid her down onto her feet again and directed her under the water. We spent another 20 minutes groping each other whilst we rinsed off under the warm water, almost needing another round.

Later that afternoon, Dannii breezed in from a shopping trip, carrying a few bags emblazoned with designer names. She walked into the lounge and spotted Kylie sitting comfortably on the deep leather sofa, reading a magazine. Kylie looked up and smiled as Dannii took in her older sisters beautiful form, clad in only a snug vest and little shorts.

"What you reading there?" Dannii said, setting down her bags.

"The sex advice column thing in here. Always good for a laugh" Kylie replied, giggling. Dannii eyed up her sister, noticing her nipples were slightly hardened underneath her snugly fitting tank top.

"Anything saucy?" Dannii said, sitting down on the arm of the plush sofa

"Couple of things," Kylie said, giving a sexy sideways glance and half smile.

"Let's have a look," Dannii said, leaning down. Kylie turned to look at her, giving a quick twitch of her eyebrow. Dannii stared into her older sisters eyes, then leaned down and locked lips with her. The sisters kissed deeply, tongues massaging each other as Dannii pushed against Kylie. She let her younger sister push her down onto the luxurious sofa, pulling Dannii down from the arm on top of her whilst their lips were still locked. Dannii pinned her sister down on the soft leather, and broke the kiss, both girls taking a gasp of air.

"Would you like a good hard fucking?" Dannii whispered sexily, her face just centimetres from her sisters, feeling Kylie's hot breath on her face.

"Mmmmm, Only if I get to give you one too," Kylie purred back in a cheeky tone with a smile.

"And what would you do to me, your sweet lil' sis?" Dannii said in an innocent tone.

"You'll have to wait till you meet my silicone friend won't you?" Kylie whispered back sexily, her hands stroking slowly up and down Dannii's back, nudging the sides of her large, heavy breasts.

"Is it going to make me scream?" Dannii said, staring deeply into her older sisters eyes with a slight smile, a spark in her eyes.

"That'll depend on you," Kylie said in a soothing tone, grabbing Dannii's breasts fullly this time and squeezing. Dannii's eyes squeezed shut as she stifled a moan, her hardened nipples straining against her bra.

"I hope it does," Dannii said, smiling sexily.

"You'll soon see," Kylie said, before leaning up and kissing her firmly. Kylie's hands went straight for her sister's top, pulling it up to her arms. Dannii put her arms up above her head and let Kylie peel the top off before diving down again to kiss her sister. Dannii kicked off her heels as she slid down, kissing over Kylie's cheek and onto her neck, gently sucking as she pushed her top up. Dannii's smooth hands slid up to Kylie's humble, braless breasts, her fingers giving the rock hard nipples a light pinch. Kylie gave a deep, ragged sigh and dropped her head back onto the sofa as Dannii pushed the top upwards. She raised her arms and lifted her head to allow Dannii to pull the top off her slim body.

Kylie heard her top hit the floor a little way away as Dannii's full lips attached themselves to her left breast with a hand on the other breast. Kylie's hips thrust up involuntarily as her sister started sucking and fondling her breasts. Kylie grabbed at her sisters large hanging breasts, squeezing them firmly, her hands sliding over the soft material of the bra to find the clasp. Kylie urged her sister to move up, which she did so her breasts were just above her face. She gave a quick flick and Dannii's bra fell loose. Kylie quickly grabbed it and pulled it off her, her younger sisters large, full breasts spilling out into her face. Dannii groaned as Kylie started kissing and sucking over her breasts, gently nipping her sensitive nipples with her teeth.

"Oh yes Kylie," Dannii moaned between ragged breaths as her sister sucked her nipples. Kylie's hands slid down over their smooth, toned stomachs to her sister's short, loose skirt. Her hands slid down to the side zip and deftly slid it down, causing it to go slack on her sister's waist. Dannii pulled back down and gave her sister a deep kiss, their tongues dancing as the skirt slid down her smooth thighs to reveal her sexy bright orange thong. Dannii kissed down Kylie's neck and over her perky breasts, pausing for a moment to suck at her nipples, the kissed and licked her way down Kylie's stomach to the waistband of her little pink shorts. Dannii gave a lingering kiss to Kylie's tummy and slipped the shorts down as she lifted her pert bum to let allow her. As she slid the shorts down, she saw Kylie wore no underwear as her neat patch of hair and then her smooth, bulging pussy lips came into view. Dannii gave a slight groan in anticipation at seeing her sisters freshly shaven pussy lips, already wet.

"Not wearing any panties then?" Dannii said, looking up with a smile.

"Well I'm only loafing around here. Besides, with people like you around they don't stay on very long," Kylie replied, pushing her hips up slightly as she gave a lick of her lips. Dannii just smiled back and slid the shorts all the way down her smooth legs and off her feet. Kylie pulled Dannii back up and gave her a kiss, feeling her younger sisters fingers play over her shaven lips and through the small patch of hair she had.

"I love how this is shaved Kylie," Dannii cooed, rubbing firmly over the shaven lips, thumb flicking at the rock hard clit.

"Well let yours grow a bit and you can do it exactly the same," Kylie said with a sexy smile, rolling her sister over and pinning her down. She kissed down to Dannii's large breasts and started to suck on her nipples again, sucking much harder and tugging at them with her teeth to make them rock hard and sensitive. Dannii moaned deeply as her older sister toyed with her breasts, lying back with her eyes shut. Kylie sucked and nibbled at her younger sister's left nipple and slid her hands down to her thong. She rubbed Dannii's rapidly dampening pussy through the thin underwear, then hooked her thumbs in the sides of the orange material and swiftly pulled it down her legs. Kylie looked down at her sister's wet pussy, her pubic hair a thin arrow pointing down to her clit.

"It's ok, I know where to suck," Kylie said with a smile. Dannii gave a giggle as Kylie kissed down her stomach to her wet pussy, then a groan as she felt her sisters pouty lips attach to her pussy, her talented tongue sliding inside. Dannii moaned and let her sister take control as she got her pussy licked, Kylie sucking and licking at her lips, tonguing her clit vigorously. Dannii pushed her hips up to Kylie's mouth, her legs twitching as she fought the urge to wrap them around her sisters head. Kylie lapped at her sister, slipping her tongue deep inside and then back out to her clit, massaging with her lips.

"Wait, wait," Dannii gasped, sweat beading on her forehead.

"What's the matter, am I not doing it for you?" Kylie said, looking up with a slightly wounded look on her face.

"No of course you are, you're fantastic, but I have to go and get something," Dannii said, pulling Kylie up for a deep French kiss. Kylie smiled as Dannii got up and walked from the room, licking the taste of herself from her lips. She lay back on the sofa smiling, closing her eyes and focussing on her throbbing clit as she waited for her sister to return. Kylie heard footsteps and opened her eyes, looking up to see Dannii standing over her holding their 8" strap on with a smile on her face.

"Oh yes Dannii," Kylie said, grinning widely and leaning up on her elbows. Dannii stuck her tongue out slightly as she stepped into the harness, sliding it up her sexy waxed legs to her crotch. Dannii pulled the straps tight on her hips and thighs, strapping the toy on solidly ready to pound her older sister. Kylie just stared with wide eyes, a slight smile on her face in anticipation of what was to come. Dannii tightened the last strap fully and turned to Kylie, the thick 8" silicone dong hanging out proudly in front of her. Kylie reached up and touched it, feeling its very familiar weight and shape.

"Ready Kylie?" Dannii said with a teasing smile, kneeling on the edge of the sofa and pushing her sister back down onto the supple leather.

"I'm always ready for you babe," Kylie said, licking her lips with a smile. Dannii gave a saucy smile back and kissed Kylie, their pouting lips massaging at each other as their tongues entwined. Kylie felt the heavy rubber toy laying on her hot pussy, its tip up by her bellybutton. She felt Dannii move down, the bulbous head of the strap on cock slid downwards, dragging over the sensitive, shaven lips of her bulging pussy. She felt her sister stop, and then push forwards just a fraction. The tip of the thick toy pushed her tight lips open and revealed her rock hard clit, her juices glistening.

Dannii pushed forwards steadily, the toy sliding quite easily into her sister's tight, slick pussy. Kylie grunted loudly and then let out a low moan as she was filled with the large toy, feeling it stretching her pussy out as it slid into her. Dannii smiled as Kylie groaned and writhed under her, loving that she was getting her older sister off. She pushed a little harder, driving the remaining couple of inches of the strap on into Kylie until the harness pressed against her freshly shaven slit. Kylie pushed her groin up to get all the feeling she could, wrapping her arms around Dannii's neck and kissing her hard. Dannii returned the kiss, her hands groping over Kylie's pert breasts as she drew back and gave a long, slow thrust into her.

"Yes Dannii that's it!" cried Kylie, her eyes squeezing shut in pleasure as Dannii got a slow, steady rhythm going, feeding all 8" of the toy in and out of her with every thrust. Kylie grunted with every thrust, meeting her sister's stroke as she picked up the pace a little, thrusting in slightly shorter 6" strokes as she increased her rate. Dannii pressed hard as she pushed right against her sister, shuddering slightly with a soft moan as the harness pressured her clit. The girls shared another deep, tongue swapping kiss as they fucked, Dannii thrusting the cock in and out of Kylie quite rapidly. Kylie gave a yelp of pleasure as Dannii drove in hard, her breathing now ragged with sweat shining on her forehead. She pinched at her nipples as Kylie's fingers dug into her smooth back, driving the toy in and out hard to get her older sister off.

"Oh god, I...I'm gonna..." Kylie trailed off, her thighs squeezing her younger sister's hips so tightly she could barely move. She let out a scream of ecstasy as her orgasm hit her hard, pulling her body close to Dannii's as she spasmed and writhed in pleasure. Her fingernails dug into Dannii's back hard, causing her to squeal in pain as Kylie almost drew blood in the moment of passion. Her high faded and she released her grip on Dannii's body, laying back onto the sofa again and looking up at Dannii with a dreamy smile.

"Thank you," Kylie breathed, still getting her breath back.

"There's plenty more where that came from," she replied with a smirk.

"I'll bet there is," Kylie said, glancing down to watch the thick strap on sliding in and out of her dripping pussy as Dannii started to fuck her again. Dannii gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then kissed down onto her neck and started sucking firmly at her skin. Kylie lay back and gave in to the sensations as her younger sister fucked her with a steady rhythm whilst sucking on her neck. Kylie's hands stroked at her sister's magnificent breasts, her thumbs rubbing at the nipples as she kept the rhythm with Dannii. They continued to steadily hump for a few minutes, and then Dannii slowed to a stop and leaned up. Kylie looked up to see what was wrong and was met with a long, sensual kiss.

"Get on all fours sis," Dannii whispered to her, their noses brushing together.

"Anything you say," Kylie whispered back, giving her another kiss before sliding from underneath her. The strap on slipped out of her wet pussy as she pulled herself from under her sister, its 8" length glistening with her juices. She rolled over and got up onto her hands and knees, settling herself and spreading her legs to allow Dannii access. She felt a sharp slap on her pert enticing bum and looked round to see Dannii grinning at her. Kylie gave a sexy half smile and turned back as she felt soft hands grip her curvy hips and the tip of the thick rubber toy pressing at the entrance to her snatch again. She pressed back as Dannii gave a thrust forwards and they both grunted as the first few inches of the strap on disappeared into Kylie's cunt.

"Oh god yessss," Kylie hissed as her sister pushed all the way in, the head breaking through her cervix again as Dannii bottomed out against her pert rear. Kylie felt the sensual sensation of her sisters smooth thighs against the back of her own, mixing and contrasting with the feeling of the thick 8" rubber cock stretching her pussy out. Kylie groaned deeply as Dannii started to slide back and forth, not building up but just getting straight to work with fairly rapid thrusts. She pulled back so the swollen head made Kylie's pussy lips bulge as it threatened to slip out, and then buried herself back in, driving in stiffly till the harness pushed against them. Dannii grunted as her clit was slightly pressured by the rough harness as she pushed herself against her older sister. Kylie groaned loudly as Dannii started fucking her vigorously, driving in and out of her and gripping her hips firmly. Kylie pushed back, causing Dannii to shudder as her clit was again stimulated.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers