Love At First Sight Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"Mmm you're so tight sis!" Dannii growled as she pumped the strap on in and out of her older sister, angling her hips to rub her clit with every stroke. Kylie purred slightly in response and pushed back harder to meet her thrusts. The girls were both moaning and grunting as they forcefully fucked, Dannii pumping into Kylie as she thrust back to meet her rapidly now. The sound of the girls' bodies slapping together filled the room as both sister's juices ran down the insides of their silky thighs. They moaned loudly as they fucked, both close to orgasm.

"Come on Dannii! Give me another!" Kylie shouted, egging on her sister. Dannii gave a couple more pumps and screamed in pleasure as her long awaited orgasm hit her hard. She drove herself all the way into Kylie hard, pushing her forwards on her hands as they sunk into the plush leather sofa with the force. Kylie felt a jolt go through her body as the toy was buried deeply into her, and then Dannii's orgasmic tremblings and squeals. She slid a hand to her dripping pussy and pinched her prominent clit firmly to set herself off. Kylie gave a scream of ecstasy as she orgasmed again, pushing back against her younger sister. Both girls shook and squealed, nails digging in as their orgasms washed through their bodies. They both relaxed and calmed down a bit, and slumped on the sofa, Dannii flopping down over her sisters back. Kylie felt her large soft breasts and hard nipples pressing into her smooth back and smiled as she closed her eyes for a moment.

"Well that really hit the spot," Kylie murmured, not moving from her position.

"Glad I could help," Dannii mumbled back from her position flopped over Kylie. The girls rested together for another couple of minutes, then Dannii knelt up and withdrew the large, glistening toy from her sister. Kylie rolled over and lay down, and Dannii followed, giving her a kiss and then settling half on top of her. The sister's laid together, their sweaty bodies sticking to each other as they rested. Kylie stroked Dannii's hair as they relaxed, enjoying her younger sisters warm breath on her skin. Kylie urged her sister to get up, and they sat up on the sofa.

"Gimme that hun," Kylie said softly, pointing to the large fake cock sticking up from Dannii's crotch.

"I thought I just did" Dannii said with a wicked smile. Kylie smiled back as her sister unstrapped the toy and handed it to her. She felt its weight, her fingers caressing its contours for a moment before she stood up and pulled it on. Kylie strapped it tightly to her tiny body and looked down. She smirked at the size of it protruding from her hips and reached down. She wrapped her hand around it and massaged it up and down for a moment and looked at Dannii with saucy pout. Dannii grinned back and extended her hand, which Kylie took and helped her up onto her feet, which were still a little shaky. Kylie drew Dannii into a kiss, their soft, full lips locking together and tongues entwining, massaging at each other. Their hands roamed as the strap on pressed into Dannii's soft tummy, reminding her of what was to come.

"Are you going to make me scream now?" Dannii said in an innocent, child-like tone.

"One thing at a time babe," Kylie said, stroking a hair back from her face with a smile. She led Dannii by the hand to the end of the sofa and turned her to face it. Dannii gave a slight giggle as Kylie bent her over the large padded arm, her feet raising a few inches off the floor. Dannii felt the heavy dildo lying on her firm arse as Kylie slid into position behind her, their legs rubbing together. Dannii felt the toy move and then in a moment the bulbous head was pushing at her swollen, slick pussy lips. Kylie wasted no time and shoved in with a short, sharp thrust, burying the first couple of inches in her sister. Dannii grunted in a mixture of surprise and sensation.

"Mmmm," she murmured as Kylie got a steady rhythm, the thick fake cock sliding easily into her.

"You like my silicone friend then?" Kylie giggled, pushing the entire 8" up into Dannii's dripping cunt for the first time. She grunted loudly, her legs gripping Kylie for a second then relaxing again.

"I love it, need to spend some more time with this friend I think," she gasped, feeling her sensitive nipples brushing against the smooth leather. Kylie giggled and started giving Dannii the full, thick 8" length with every stroke, keeping a good, steady rhythm. She held her hips as she pumped her own to feed the toy in, loving how her younger sisters bulging pussy lips spread and stretched as her cock slid in and out. Her fingers gently massaged and moved to stroke Dannii's slender waist, adding to the sensations gripping her prone body as her older sister took her. Dannii was moaning softly as Kylie screwed her, focussing on how the fat silicone cock felt sliding deeply into her. She loved how on every thrust she felt the bulbous head push in deep and break through her cervix, making her feel wonderfully full.

Kylie picked up the pace, thrusting in with shorter, deep thrusts causing Dannii to squeal in pleasure. Her clit was rubbing against the sofa from her position as Kylie pumped her rapidly, driving herself in and out swiftly. Dannii moaned loudly, her fingers gripping the sofa tightly as she hooked her legs round Kylie, feeling nothing but the unyielding rubber cock thrusting up and down in her dripping snatch. She felt the orgasm flowing through her body from her clit, blowing through her like a breeze as Kylie took her over the edge. Dannii squealed in delight as she orgasmed, her powerful thighs gripping Kylie's hips tightly, her body writhing and bucking as she screamed her pleasure to the world. Kylie smiled fiendishly as she continued giving gentle thrusts into her orgasming sister, loving how she got her off.

"Feel better now?" Kylie said, stroking her sisters waist as she calmed down.

"Much," Dannii gasped, brushing her hair away from her sweaty face, "because you're so fucking good!"

Kylie grinned widely as she stopped and slowly slipped the strap on from her sisters still clenching pussy. Dannii looked up over her shoulder through her post-orgasmic haze to see what Kylie was doing, then felt the large head of the strap on resting against her tight arsehole.

"Mmmmm you read my mind!" Dannii moaned, closing her eyes.

"I thought you weren't really into taking it up the arse?" Kylie said, stroking Dannii's pert arse cheeks.

"Sometimes it's the only way to get satisfied," she groaned, clenching her arse cheeks on the tip of the toy.

"I know what you mean. I have that feeling every single day," Kylie said with a saucy smirk, laying a light smack on Dannii's arse.

"I noticed," Dannii said with a giggle, laying her head down on the sofa. Kylie smiled and pushed forwards firmly, pressing her silicone friend against her sister's tight anus. Dannii tensed as Kylie pushed, then moaned as she yielded to the toy. Kylie watched intently as her younger sisters sphincter gave up and the bulbous head of the strap on stretched her tight little arsehole open, hearing her groan as it did. The rubber glistened with Dannii's juices as it disappeared into her arse, her sphincter hugging every curve.

Dannii moaned as Kylie slid the first 5" of the fake cock into her arse, feeling herself filling up. Kylie stopped and drew back, then thrust back in a bit faster with the first 5" again, getting herself into a pace. She started steadily and powerfully thrusting 5" of the thick strap on into her sisters tight rear, watching her tight ring hugging it as it slipped in and out, quite amply lubed by Dannii's juices. She held her sisters curvy hips, feeling the sweat of their illicit anal passion on her hands as Dannii slowly raised her hips to meet her steady thrusts. Kylie kept up the steady pace, slipping the toy easily in and out of Dannii's now relaxed arse. Dannii looked up over her shoulder, raising herself on her elbows.

"I thought you were going to fuck me?" she said with a pout. Kylie stopped dead in her thrust and stared intently at Dannii for a moment, then harshly pulled the strap on and laid a fierce slap on her younger sisters prone bum. A loud crack of a slap filled the room and Dannii screamed in pain as the stinging hit her, her bum clenching hard.

"So you want fucking do you?!" Kylie snapped, grabbing Dannii by the hair. Dannii screamed in pain again as she was yanked unceremoniously onto the floor by her long brown hair, tumbling onto her knees. She pulled herself up onto all fours when she felt Kylie grab her hips.

"Are you ready to scream now?" she growled, pushing the strap on back to Dannii's arse and thrusting hard. Dannii had closed up with the tensing of her muscles and let out an ear splitting scream of pain. She tried to pull away but Kylie held her tightly, offering her no hope to escape as she pulled back and then buried herself in her arse again, the entire 8" of silicone ramming deep into her rear as Kylie's hips slapped against her still stinging bum cheeks. Her nails dug into the floor as Kylie pumped her hard, the 8" toy feeling huge as it drove in and out of Dannii's arse, causing her to keep clenching involuntarily at the mixture of pain and pleasure. Despite it all, she felt her clit tingle and her juices flowing, so her body buzzed with the mixed feelings.

"Now how do you like my silicone friend?" Kylie spat, slapping her arse hard. Dannii just moaned a response, arching her back and fighting the urge to rub her clit. She felt her clit throb with every rapid heartbeat as Kylie continued to pump on her, driving the full length of the fat strap on into her. Kylie concentrated on giving her younger sister a full on anal fucking, just as she had asked for, a look of determination on her face, her breathing heavy as sweat trickled down her face. She gave a particularly harsh thrust and heard Dannii yelp in pain, bringing a smile to her face. Dannii started pushing back to meet her sisters hard thrusts, feeling the bulbous head ramming even deeper inside her body. She closed her eyes and focussed on the sensations washing over her body as her older sister rammed her from behind, groaning loudly as she was overwhelmed with feeling.

Dannii felt the impending orgasm rush up on her, hitting her full force by surprise. She screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as they fucked vigorously, her body trembling and spasming, her hips bucking wildy as she let the orgasm take control of her small body. Kylie pulled back and rammed all the way in as hard as she could, causing Dannii's orgasmic squeal to turn into a scream as she bottomed out deeply in her younger sister. Kylie smiled, holding herself all the way in as her sister calmed down, her body twitching, legs squeezing together as she did. Dannii's breathing was heavy and ragged as she slumped back against her older sis, trying to get her breath back.

"Now that was a fucking," she panted, turning to look up with a slight smile. Kylie couldn't help but grin as she pulled slowly back, allowing Dannii to feel the full sensation. Dannii moaned as the thick silicone toy was pulled from her well-fucked arse, grunting loudly as the head stretched her sphincter and popped free. She slumped down onto the floor, exhausted by the anal ramming her older sister had just given her. Kylie undid the strap on and then slid down next to her sister, cuddling her close and giving her a soft kiss as they relaxed to regain their breath. They lay together for several minutes before Dannii looked up at her older sister, and then eased up and gave her a long French kiss, Kylie welcoming her tongue like an old friend.

"Still want more do you?" Kylie said, looking down with a sly smile.

"Are you saying you don't?" Dannii replied, sticking her tongue out slightly.

"Did I say that?" Kylie said, wiggling her own tongue at Dannii and then giving her another kiss. Dannii broke away from her older sister and kissed down her neck, sliding her tongue between her perky tits. Kylie sighed contentedly as her little sister continued to kiss down to her slender body, finally brushing her soft lips over Kylie's wet, swollen pussy, her rough tongue swirling firmly over the bulging lips. Kylie groaned as Dannii started to lap at her pussy lips, her tongue just flicking the clit.

"Mmm Dannii. Come up here," she said, indicating. Dannii looked up and smiled, turning around on all fours and lowering her pussy down over Kylie's face. Kylie had a moment to admire her sister's neatly shaved pubic hair, seeing the sexy little arrow pointing down to her clit. She licked her lips and leaned up, planting a kiss straight onto her younger sisters rock hard clit, causing Dannii to moan. Kylie smiled slightly and ran her tongue up the smooth lips, her tip dipping into the wet slit, tasting her sisters sweet juices. Kylie's body tensed as Dannii went back to work, slipping her tongue into her snatch, wiggling around a little before dragging out and over her clit. Dannii swirled her tongue around the sensitive nub, suckling at it with her lips, her moans adding vibrations, which made Kylie's legs, twitch. Kylie did the same, her moans also sending vibrations through her lips and tongue, which was now buried deeply in her younger sisters tight pussy.

"Oh god Kylie, you're so fucking good!" Dannii squealed, her thighs squeezing Kylie's head slightly.

"You're not so bad yourself," Kylie said, pausing to talk before renewing her assault on Dannii's pussy. Kylie kissed up her puffy cunt lips, just avoiding her clit and then using her tongue to vigorously tease all over her pussy. She slid her tongue in and out of Dannii's slit rapidly and then licked upwards to her clit. Dannii grunted loudly as she circled her clit with her tongue and then attached her full lips to it, sucking and massaging at it with her pout. Dannii struggled to continue working Kylie's pussy through her pleasure, but licked back and forth over her pussy, letting her tongue drag over her clit. Both girls were moaning and tonguing each other vigorously, their groans, licking and sucking spurring each other on.

Dannii screamed in pleasure as Kylie took her over the edge, getting her off into a spectacular orgasm. Kylie continued to eat her pussy vigorously, lapping hard at her dripping lips. Dannii's hand gripped Kylie's thighs firmly as she buried her tongue into her with a scream, groaning loudly as she managed to draw back and lightly bite her older sisters clit. The sharp pain pleasure feeling was more than enough to get her off aswell, and she gave a spasm and squealed in delight. Both girls held each other tightly, tonguing and groaning in the extremes of pleasure as they enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm. After about 30 seconds they calmed down, both breathing heavily as they both stopped to regain their breath a little.

"You're pretty good at that you know," Dannii said, looking back with a smirk.

"Well you've given me plenty of opportunity to practise," she mumbled with a smile. Kylie smiled back and got up, a little unsteady on her feet and pulled Dannii up, who was also a little unstable. They both giggled as Kylie led her to the bedroom pulling her down and wrapping them both in the soft sheets. They snuggled up together and drifted off into a deep, sexy sleep.

That evening I returned home, kicking off my shoes to give my hot feet a break. Giving an unanswered call to see if anyone was home, I wandered around the house looking for either of the delightful Minogue sisters. I looked around the lounge. Sofa dented and creased, cushions flung to the floor, varying articles of clothing scattered about. I smiled and headed towards the bedroom, pushing the door open and sighing knowingly as I saw the tangled mess of sisters and sheets lying on the bed. I gave a sharp cough and they moved slowly. There were groans and mumbles as they stretched slightly and woke up. Dannii was lying somewhat on top of her sister, so Kylie pulled back the sheet and peered over, then smiled at me.

"Had a nice afternoon then?" I said, somewhat sarcastically. Dannii looked up and they both giggled.

"Yeah we did," Dannii said, biting her lip sexily. Kylie threw back the sheet and stood up in her birthday suit, absolutely unconcerned about her nudity. There was no reason to be of course, and Dannii got up too, both naked beauties approaching me. My cock hardened rapidly, causing a bulge in my trousers which both sisters noticed with approving smiles. Kylie smiled at me sexily, raising an eyebrow as she approached and gave me a deep French kiss, her hand sliding to my hardon. She squeezed firmly, making my cock jump in her hand, which made her give me a saucy wink. I turned to Dannii, who leaned up and gave me an equally passionate kiss, our lips pressing together as she slid her leg between mine.

"Nice to see you too," I mumbled. Kylie gave a giggle and pulled me onto the bed, falling down on top of me. My hands slid down her smooth back to her pert rear, squeezing her tight arse firmly. She gave a moan as she kissed me again, pulling my shirt off over my head, breaking lips with me just long enough to get the clothing off.

"Hey don't hog all the fun," Dannii said, reaching forwards and swatting Kylie on the bum. Kylie looked round at the spank laid upon her, and slid herself off me so Dannii could join us. Dannii dived down and gave me a hard kiss, her tongue massaging mine before she slid down, kissing down my chest and stomach to my jeans. Her slender, delicate hands undid my trousers and slid them down, revealing my rock hard cock straining at my shorts.

"This looks interesting," Dannii cooed, looking up at me with a sly smile.

"Maybe you should take a closer look," Kylie quipped, giving a giggle as she slid my jeans off.

"Thanks for the tip," Dannii said, looking back at her with a smile.

"You'll be thankinghim for the tip in a minute love," Kylie replied cheekily. Dannii giggled sexily and I laughed at Kylie's joke. Dannii's slender hand gently squeezed my balls as she leaned down to kiss my shaft through my boxers. It jumped at her sensual touch, bumping firmly against her lips. She smiled and looked up at me sexily from under her eyebrows as she started to gently suck and nibble at my rock hard cock through my shorts, nipping gently with her teeth whilst giving sexy little hums and moans. Kylie was gently massaging my feet, leading to a interesting, arousing mix of sensations through my body.

"That feels great," I murmured, closing my eyes as they both worked. Dannii slid her fingers into to waistband of my boxers and lifted it up over my cock and slid my shorts down, instantly diving down to kiss the underside of my shaft. Kylie slid her hand up Dannii's thigh, brushing her fingers over her younger sisters dripping pussy.

"I think we should get on with something else, you're as horny as me," Kylie said, pushing two fingers straight into Dannii. She tensed up and shuddered, kneeling up and sliding off Kylie's fingers. She slid out the way as Kylie crawled sexily towards, me, dragging her tongue all the way from my balls, up my cock and then up my body before giving me a deep, soft kiss.

"I think we should give Dannii a good hard fucking," she whispered to me sexily, glancing over at Dannii next to us. She gave a smirk back and Kylie turned to her and drew her into a kiss.

"I'll be right back," Kylie said, slipping off the bed and walking over to her cupboard. Dannii moved over to me on her knees and swung her leg over, sexily sucking on the tip of her finger. I slid my hands up to her slim waist and guided her down, pulling her hips forwards slightly to let my cock slip into her tight, dripping pussy. We both grunted as the bulbous head of my cock popped past her swollen lips and into her tiny body. She sunk down an ascended moan, bottoming out against me. I held her hips as she reached up to give her rock hard nipples a tweak, giving a gasp.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers