Love at the Workplace

Story Info
Black man gets white woman a job and they get paid to fuck.
3.1k words
3.42
36.4k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a regular Friday night when the guys from work would go to the local bar to have a few knowing they have to put in still another half a day on Saturday. They worked 6 days a week which left them one day to spend doing what they wanted and needed to get done.

One of the guys was divorced but had a new relationship in the works and was happy. Still another was single but engaged and was already sharing a home with his sweetheart. Then the third one was the playboy who always had a different girl every week and just didn't know what kind of girl he wanted.

Then there was Jim. Jim was black while the other three guys are white. He has been with the company the longest and has been the teacher and guru of the other three. Jim was married and had 5 children. Well he never, ever gets to see his oldest daughter as her mother never wanted to marry Jim after finding out she was pregnant. She said the only reason he was marrying her was because he got her knocked up and that was the story she told everyone until Jim found out that she went off birth control after she had Jim had become sexually active. She stayed locally for a while and Jim did see her on occasion and one day she took off without him knowing she planned on going and was left a note that she took the girl and headed out and not to look for her. He found out later on that she took the girl to California and Jim was heart broken.

His wife is white and was in a very abusive marriage to a white guy that produced a son. They stayed together for several years hoping to iron out their problems, but he became more into drugs and other women and she wasn't about to tolerate anymore, She filed for divorce and was granted full custody of their son. She was a frequent customer at a local club where Jim was working a few nights a week trying to make ends meet and found her to be very attractive. Eventually he asked her out and he found out all about her marriage and was upset for all she went through. They started to date slowly at first because of her bad marriage and eventually it got more intense and heated up.

It took his wife a long time to want to be with another man sexually and Jim made her comfortable and at ease and didn't rush her. One night they went to his apartment and she asked him to make love to her and to be easy and gentle and it was great and that night their oldest daughter was conceived. They didn't rush into marriage as his wife was gun-shy so they agreed to wait until she was ready. They got married when she was two and she felt ready to settle down. Now that he had more to feed he continued working his part time job and he got a better full time job with the guys he is working with now.

They had rocky times at first because her son wasn't sure he wanted a "black dude" as his father but Jim talked to him and told him that he didn't have to call him dad if he didn't want to and he would still love him just the same. They got very close and now are the best of friends and he does call him dad. He and his step sister got along very well and it was just the 2 of them.

Jim's sister became very ill and was on her deathbed from ovarian cancer and asked Him to take care of her son when she was gone. He adopted the boy but he was very disrespectful to Jim's wife and son and eventually had to be put away for being unstable and having some mental issues that he didn't know the boy had. He didn't want to do it but it put a huge wedge in his marriage. They were happy with their son and daughter and one day his wife got very sick having lunch at work and she found out she was pregnant. Jim and his wife were half happy about it but abortion was out of the question. Eight months later he was the father of still another daughter.

Jim was popular at his job and customers always went to him and they treated him with respect and he knew his job and he knew it well. He always was dealing with this one girl at one of their suppliers and they became very friendly and they agreed that they would meet each other face to face to put a face behind the phone voice. She was white and surprised to find out that Jim was black because his voice did not give him away. She decided to meet him after work on a Saturday afternoon because he usually had extra time and didn't want anyone at the job to know of their meeting.

As they met in the designated spot, they were both so happy to final meet. Hugging and kissing each other like long lost friends. They didn't have much time as Jim was kept on a short leash by his wife. She was always making sure he got home at the right time and always wondered if he was sneaking around because she found a phone number in his work shirt and asked him and it was on the level but unknown to Jim she was paranoid because she was having an affair on the nights that he worked his second job. He found out and wanted her out but they thought about the kids and gave her a second chance. After that things between them have been strained.

Jim and Joan agreed to exchanged cell numbers and call and text when they could. They were attracted to each other right away and they realized that all those times on the phone they were flirting with each other and enjoying the little "sexual comments" they shared between them. They did agree that she would go to the bar where he worked one night so they could see each other again. They shared a very intimate kiss and he walked her to her car and they started to make out a little and kiss and he started to feel her up and developed a hard on for her and she fondled with is cock but only thru his pants. It was getting hot and heavy and they decided to wait until they were at a better place and it was a better time.

Joan went to Jim's job when he was offered to work on Saturday nights now and not Tuesday nights which worked out better for Jim. The calls and the texts were getting to be more and more and then they were sending texts of each other privates and getting off on them and longing for Saturday nights. He started work at 9 which allowed him time to rest after getting out of his other job for a few hours.

The first Saturday night he worked he asked Joan to please come to the bar and she did and he was loving it. She wore a very low cut top without a bra that made her titties stare at him. He loved big titties and he told her that and she bought that top knowing it would get him excited. He had two half hour breaks; one was at 10:30 and the other at 1:00 and the bar closed up at 3. During those breaks, Jim would go to Joan's car or his truck and they would make out and she would suck him off and then they went back in at different times as not to draw any attention to their disappearances. His co-worker watched over Joan's place at the bar as he knew that Jim and she were together but never let on to anyone else.

One Friday night she text him and said she needed to talk to him and said asked if she could see him about a half hour before he started work that night and he had to think of an excuse on how to get out of the house and go to work early and he said that they were having a meeting of everyone briefly so he had to leave early. They were also seeing each other after he got out of work some nights for a quick suck and then he had to go home.

Joan showed up at the bar with red eyes and in tears saying that her company was going under and she would be out of work and she needed a job. She was paying off her car, had rent on her condo and so expenses that would be in trouble if she didn't get a job as unemployment wouldn't cut it. Jim said he would talk to his boss and find out if they could use her at his place and she was so greatful. He had to go in and start his shift and she said she wanted to go back home and get dressed up and come back to be with him.

That night they went into the back of his truck and made love and she admitted to him that she has fallen in love with him. He loved her too but wasn't in love with her, not yet. She was okay with it and she knew he was married and probably didn't want to make promises to her that he couldn't fulfill or keep. They went back inside and she was so happy that he was going to try and get her a job. When he got out of work that night they met by her car and they kissed and hugged and he said he would call her on Monday after he got to talk to his boss. She thought about nothing but Jim all weekend as she lie in bed and went over and over again in her head their love making. They agreed that one night they were going to rent a room and do it in style and he would think of a good excuse to be late from work.

Monday Joan went into work and within a half an hour Jim was calling to put in an order but also to tell her that his boss wanted to see her. He told his boss that she told Jim on the QT that the place was closing and she would be out of work. They all liked dealing with her too as Jim wasn't the only one that dealt with her but he had the most dealings with her. He told her the boss would like her to come in Saturday as he would be away most of the week and that would mean Joan didn't have to take anytime off and she would get to see Jim before their Saturday night meeting.

Saturday seemed like it was months away instead of days and he had to act like he had never met her before and she was hoping to be able to keep her cool and not want to jump on him right there. She got her paperwork together and headed to the noon interview. She actually was walking in as Jim was walking out. They sent texts earlier and he wished her luck. He went back inside with her and acted like he never saw her before and asked her if she needed help and she said she was there to see his boss and he gave her a peck on the cheek for good luck before they walked into where everyone would be.

Jim's boss took a liking to her right away and was very impressed with her experience, references and letters of recommendation as he offered her a job and she accepted. She said that she was going to go into her place on Monday and hand in her two weeks notice and not mention that she knew about the company going under and just that she wanted to broaden her horizons and make more money and she would be, approximately $ 20,000 a year more.

After her last week at her job, where they paid her for all her unused sick and vacation time, she decided to take a week off to just unwind before starting her new job. She met with Jim every lunch hour and he actually asked for an extension on one of his lunches so they could meet at the hotel. It was hot and heavy and she was sucking him hard and he was pounding and driving his huge black cock into her shaved white pussy and her pussy juices flowed all over his cock. He fucked her hard into her vaginally and then doggy style and for the first time he went to his pants pocket for some KY as he lubed up his cock and her white ass and then eased into her ass as she wasn't sure she liked at first and then he did it slowly until he got all the way in and then it was just hot and heavy as his full black balls slapped against her white ass cheeks. He had to cum so he pulled out and shot his load all over her face and her titties and then still had some for her to swallow. She picked him up a hero sandwich for lunch so he could eat and a couple of beers to wash it down. They showered quickly as he had to head back to work as he told them he would be at the bank because his account got screwed up. They hugged and kissed and said they would text later.

Joan went out that week to and bought herself a new wardrobe of clothes keeping Jim's taste in mind but being professional in the same respect. She did good as she was large breasted but she was also firm and didn't need to wear a bra and sometimes she didn't.

Her first day she was very nervous as she text Jim that morning and he told her it would be okay They had to act cool around everyone and it wouldn't be easy but they had to do it. She wore a black sweater and a pair of black pin-striped pants and a blazer and no bra. She looked awesome and she saw the look on Jim's face when he saw her and that's all she needed to make her day. They gave her a beautiful office to work in with all new things; a computer, fax machine of her own and a copy machine too. She had a high tech telephone was issued a company cell to use and keys to a company car. She had no idea and was thrilled. They kept a well stock refrigerator at the job and every morning a huge pot of coffee made with local baked goods.

Jim was assigned to help her get acquainted with things and her new co-workers and a tour of the place. It was four stories including a warehouse which was huge. They had elevators and even a little shuttle car in the two warehouses to get from one area to another. The boss told her that the whole day would just be looking around and getting to know things and he didn't expect her to remember it all in one day and would get to look around anytime she wanted to get familiar with the products, the catalogs they ordered from and being with the guys. She was the only woman in that capacity and the only two other women were the boss' wife and their bookkeeper who was soon retiring after working there for 20 years. Her mom was ill in her country of Korea so she was going back home.

On her tour with Jim they would sneak into a corner and kiss and touch and when they got on the third floor he pulled down his pants and waved his cock and she was on her hands and knees sucking him off and then he fucked her and she swallowed his cum. They had to get themselves together and he said they probably couldn't do that too often there but they would every chance they got.

She was also assigned the same lunch as him and they would go out separately but meet up in certain places on days they were both free. Jim always had errands to run and she caught up to him when he was done. They always had at least one day to have sucking at lunch and Saturday nights still at the bar. She didn't live that far from the job so there were occasions that she told him to meet her at her condo for a lunch of fucking and sucking and they were having the times of their lives.

Now they are both doing well at their jobs and Jim got a promotion and a raise and Joan was made his assistant. At the annual summer picnic, Joan got to meet Jim's daughters and his son and wife showed up briefly with the kids. She was very pretty and very stuck up. It didn't appear that the other guys liked her either. She never would come to the place and meet him for lunch. She was a hard woman and Joan could tell she wasn't liking her either. She made a comment to Jim something like "This is her hmmmm; bet you like this one because she has big tits. Something that I don't have." She didn't know that Joan was in ear's shot and became very upset she didn't hang out with Jim too much as she planned on anyway as not to draw attention to anyone about how close they are. After she left, Joan told Jim that she heard his wife's comment and he told her to ignore her comments and said "She cheated on me and I took her back for the sake of the kids. There are days like today that I'm sorry I did".

Joan and Jim are very happy with their relationship and working together have brought them so close to each other. Joan has really fallen hard for him but said she would never come between him and his family and family is always first. Jim admitted finally to being in love with her and told her not to surprised if one day he doesn't leave her and ask her to be his wife.