Love: At What Cost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, you're young. My advice is.... try and look into the future five or ten years... the one you can't see yourself without, that's the one you should be with." Michelle directed them toward the exit, looking for Tony.

"That's just it... I can see myself with both of them... I talked to Belinda about it, and she said she wouldn't mind sharing because she knows I want children... and it's better to love the man who will make me pregnant. Mike said as long as I don't lie to him, he's okay with me having a woman lover... He wouldn't even have to be involved... as long as I never lie to him. " She ignored the looks from other people, as they walked past on their way to the car.

"Um... are you sure you want us to know all this?" Linda asked as she blushed at the topic of conversation.

"Who else can help me? You loved dad, and now love Michelle. I'm kind of in the same boat, but I love them both at the same time. Some days I want to just have them meet and we all make love until none of us can move.... Then they can see how together, we're a better team than this stupid triangle thing we're in now. It doesn't have to be a choice between them.... I'm hoping this break will knock some sense into their thick heads." Kim had grown a lot in the last nine months.

"Sweetie, all I can say... do what makes you happy. If it doesn't make you happy, then it's wrong.... There's Tony, we can talk more about this later." Michelle said as Tony pulled up in front of them.

"Hey Dork: have you been taking care of our moms?" Kim asked her not so little brother as soon as the door opened.

"Yep, how was school? Is the quad full of sexy co-eds?" He asked his sister, liking the way she had her arm hooked in Michelle's

"No but the book store is interesting. There's this one clerk who's really nice." Kim laughed at her own joke and kissed her brother as she climbed in the front so her moms could cuddle in the back. "So do you like have a harem of girlfriends or what?" She asked as Tony pulled out into traffic in the fading light of the day.

"Naw, the girls my age are so immature. I'm thinking about hooking up with this older chick, but she's stressing over the age difference. Eight years isn't that that far apart considering... besides, I'll be nineteen soon. She doesn't want to be called a cradle robber or a Cougar. We're holding off on having sex again until she can go on the pill. She's allergic to latex. Not that I care. I rather have kids while I'm still young enough to keep up with them. Besides, I know these two great babysitters...." He smiled back at his mom and Michelle, watching for their reaction.

Kim just laughed. "Why don't you bring her over...? Once she sees the rest of the family, maybe she won't stress so much." She knew that their moms' would accept her as long as Tony was happy. If there was one thing she learned. It didn't matter the cost. In her family, love was the deciding factor. They all laughed and talked about life as they headed home.

*

Post Script:

I hope you enjoyed my little story. Like with everything else, if there are the occasional mistakes, (There always seems to be some) please excuse them. For some reason a few always slip through the cracks no matter how many times I or my editors go over it. Please feel free to comment and vote. We writers really appreciate it.

1...345678