Love at Whiskey Lake

Story Info
A fun picnic afternoon.
1.5k words
4
27.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I last weekend decided to do some we haven't done in a long while since we got married: we decided to go out for a fun picnic afternoon.

The sky was all bright and blue; over on the radio the weatherman stated that there wouldn't be any sign of rain at least for another day or two. Usually I worked during the weekend as well, but I'd taken a month's leave so as to spend some much needed relaxation with Alice. We'd been married going on six years now, though we were yet to have any children.

We left the house around eleven. We packed a basket full of edibles, a bottle of red wine, napkins and some fruits along with a blanket and two pillows as well. Into the trunk of the car they went and off we headed for Whiskey Lake.

Whiskey Lake has always been an adorable getaway site of mine. Nostalgic, idyllic, and beautiful as the pristine water flowing between the clumps of tall adobe trees and the surrounding grassland vegetation. It was the sort of place to hold memories shared only between lovers. I've been coming down here since I found out about it while in college, and it was the same venue where I'd proposed to Alice; I know she too was just as anxious to return as I was, as the previous night she'd reminded me of the last time we'd had sex while lying close to the water's edge.

Already I had in mind the perfect spot well picked out. Though it wasn't until I'd parked the car and we began strolling hand in hand towards the tree-sheltered spot that I noticed, to my immediate chagrin, that we'd already been beaten to it. There was a couple lying there on their own blanket a few feet from the lake's edge and they were busy cuddling and kissing when we interrupted them. They didn't seem any bit startled to see us, and were even happy that they now had company aside from the hovering birds in the trees.

They introduced themselves as Gary and Julia and we shook hands and introduced ourselves too. They were newlyweds, both of them in their late twenties whereas Alice and I were in our early thirties, though with the four of us standing there, you would have been hard pressed to know. We laid our blanket right alongside theirs and brought out all that was in our picnic basket; it turns out they too had come down here for very much the same purpose and Gary excused himself while he went over to where he'd parked his car and returned in no time with a similar laden basket. We exchanged food items and relished in each other's company.

Gary informed me that he was a software engineer, while Julia his wife worked in a famous fashion house as a media consultant. Coincidentally, he too was a regular to this side of the lake and had as well proposed to his wife one afternoon they came down here to picnic. His wife sure was quite a looker. She had lovely green eyes and ash-blonde hair, and the V shape of her blouse was just revealing enough to make me know she possessed magnificent knockers just like my wife's. "It's always nice here during this time of the year," my wife remarked.

"Summer time's full of bliss," Gary said. "Well, I only we hadn't startled the two of you when we came," I said.

"Not at all," Gary laughed. "Matter of fact, we could always do with some company, can't we, hon?"

"I sure wouldn't mind," his wife asserted. "It's always lovely making love in the outdoors. Makes you feel close to nature, and besides, the sex is always explosive when you've got company watching."

I noticed his wife smiled at my Alice while she said that. Alice too was just as happy with the fact that we weren't here alone, and right there and then I couldn't help but feel the same; already I was growing slowly horny about the fact of watching Gary fuck her while I did his wife.

We drank some more wine to loosen up, and in the midst of our merriment, we switched sides. Gary came and sat beside Alice, while I went to be with Julia. We were laughing about something while my hand slowly made its way up her blouse, cupping one of her breasts in my hand. I looked over to where my wife was and saw that she and Gary were already necking each other, his hand crawling under her t-shirt in search of something handful to grab.

Julia's lips and mine interlocked in a kiss and I lay on the blanket and brought her to be over me. My hand raised up her skirt to grab a hold of her rump; she smiled when I felt that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She sat up and undid my pants, pushing it down my ankle and hurriedly freed my cock from its prison. Gary was standing totally naked while Alice was on her knees sucking his cock. Watching them made me more and more horny as Julia was busy kissing every inch of my cock before popping its head into her mouth. I brought her to come over me again, this time with my head between her legs. Her arousal filled my nose as my tongue flicked up and down and then nibbled on her clit, making her squirm while she went on sucking me with intense. It was too much for me to take, I found myself erupting inside her mouth. Surprisingly she still held my cock in her mouth and swallowed my entire spurt of cum. I felt tired at that moment, but as I went on nibbling on her pussy, bringing her to orgasm as well, I found myself getting reenergized once again.

Alice and Gary were already ahead of us. Gary had her on all fours and was busy fucking her from behind. Alice rested her head on one of the pillows we had brought along as Gary half stood over here, his hands grasped her waistline as he dug himself into work. Julia meanwhile had finished undressing, and so was I, and she now came and straddled me, inserting my once again erect cock between the walls of her labia.

She felt so warm and wet and I could help but hold back my breath as my cock went into her. She allowed just the tip at first, then slowly lowered herself completely down on top of me, resting her hands on my shoulders while she did. Her ass felt good around my cock, and I helped myself to it. I made her rest over me, giving my legs enough leverage to pump my cock as hard as I could in and out of her, making her cry out.

"Oh ... oh yes," she gasped into my ear. "Give it to me hard!"

I gave it to her as hard as I could, loving the sound of her and my wife's moans mingling with each other.

Gary now had Alice lying on her back with her legs spread open while Gary went ahead hammering his way into her. She held him by his waist, told him to go ahead, fuck me, fuck me hard! Julia, having had enough fun being on top now decided she wanted to be fucked from behind. I made her face Gary and my wife. She was on all fours with Alice lying under her. She kissed Gary at the same time kissed Alice while I positioned myself behind her back and resumed fucking her. Periodically I smacked her ass and she yelped out excitedly each time I did it. Alice helped herself to her dangling breasts; Gary often paused to offer his wife his cock to suck on before returning it back into my wife's pussy. Both of us were sweating all over, gasping and groaning while we did.

I can't tell which of us came first, but to my amazing belief, we all climax at almost the same time. I pulled out my cock and immediately spewed my cum all over Julia's ass. She wiggled her ass while I did it, and I watched as some of my cum rolled down the crack of her ass down between her labia. When Gary came, he too pulled his cock out of Alice and fed it to his wife. Julia sucked him off completely and when she was through, licked off the few drops that had splattered over Alice's body. Alice came out from under Julia and licked up my cum that was still dripping down Julia's ass and when she was through, she too attacked my cock and went on sucking it till I just about begged her to release me.

We lay beside each other, totally exhausted, yet joyful with each other's company. After a while, we all jumped into the lake for a little swim, washing ourselves off while we did. When we returned, the ladies were again feeling horny and decided to take turns sucking us off.

The day just seemed to run very fast – it was past five when we decided to call it a day. We exchanged phone numbers and promised to keep in touch, at least to make plans for another day such as this. The sun was behind our backs when we got into our cars and drove away from Whiskey Lake.