Love Between Friends

Story Info
Two friends find love at last.
3.4k words
4.09
20.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tookie9
tookie9
2 Followers

James Reynolds was in love and tonight he was going to do something about it. He was in love with his friend and co-worker Susan Rains. Susan and James met while both working on their MBAs at the state university. After graduation both found work at the same company and continued their friendship. Susan was very pretty, petit and slender with a hint of exotic looks with her long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She never had problems getting dates when they knew each other at the university, but she had recently just stopped dating. James hoped deep down that he had something to do with that decision, but common sense told him otherwise. He had known he was in love about six months ago when they were on a business trip together and she kissed him. She had had too much to drink and as they left the hotel bar she kissed him goodnight and not as a friend. She has pressed her breasts against his body and wrapped her slender arms around his neck and gave him one amazing good night kiss. James could not sleep that night wondering what the kiss meant, but was crushed the next day when she apologized and blamed the Long Island Iced Tea from the night before. James smiled and acted as if the kiss did not mean anything to him.

James had tried dating, he was attractive, he was athletic, and had been told on numerous occasions that he had beautiful blue eyes. But he only had eyes for Susan and he could not get that kiss out of his head no matter how many girls he kissed. It was the memory of that night that brought James to her house on a very cold Friday afternoon. Susan had left on a business trip three days ago. She left the responsibility of taking care of her dog to her parents, but it had started to snow and her parents were elderly and did not like driving in the bad weather. They had been left James' number in case of an emergency. They asked him to go feed her Labrador, Duke, and pick her up from the airport. Susan lived outside the city in a fairly large house for a single lady and her Labrador, but she really loved the quiet. This was another reason her parents did not want to pick her up in bad weather, if the weather turned bad one might be stranded at Susan's until the weather cleared. James was praying for this problem.

James knew that Susan was bad about grocery shopping and had a suspicion that she probably had nothing in the house to eat, so he stopped by the grocery, and picked up the ingredients to make some potato soup, got some bread, and some wine. As he walked away from the wine aisle he turned and went back and grabbed a couple more bottles, that was when he knew that tonight was the night to tell Susan his feelings and if needed he would just get her drunk to help her forget that he declared his love. He picked up some flowers and a treat for poor lonely Duke.

He pulled up to her house and got together his purchases. James was right there was nothing in the house he was glad he also bought some cheese and bread while at the store. He put Duke out to use the bathroom, gave him some fresh water and food, and started the soup. He wanted to put the flowers in a vase, but was having problems finding a vase; they were not in the normal places. He walked into her bedroom to see if there was in her room. There was one next to her bead with some dead roses. James felt some relief, that he bought her roses so she must like them. When he went to retrieve the vase that was when he saw it, bag from the well known underwear store at the mall. He looked inside and saw a red teddy. Obviously she had bought that for somebody. James then realized he might be making an ass out of himself. Women just don't buy red teddies do they?

James took the vase back in the kitchen and put the flowers in water, finished the soup and set it to low so it would not burn while he was picking up Susan. He decided that up to this point all was still sighs of friendship not a declaration of love. He brought Duke back in, and left for the airport. Susan was shocked to see him there and ran to give her friend a hug; this was an unexpected and wonderful surprise she was just thinking about him.

They got the luggage and walked to his car. They talked about the trip on the way back to the highway. Susan asked if they could stop at a grocery to buy some food. James laughed and told her he had already thought about that and bought her some groceries. Susan smiled and leaned over and kissed James on the cheek, "what would I do without you?" she asked smiling.

They pulled up to the house and James grabbed her luggage out of his trunk and Susan was talking his ear off telling him about the nice Florida weather and how much fun she had with Cathy another lady from the office. James smiled and asked "so did you make out with Cathy on this trip?"

"First of all no, Cathy and I did not make out. Secondly you and I did not make out! It was just one kiss if I remember what happened."

"I am amazed you could remember, you were drunk"

"I was not!"

James blushed, "Umm...you told me you kissed me because you were drunk."

Susan matched his blush, "oh did I? Hum I guess I was, I forget, it was a while ago."

When they walked in the house the smell of the fresh soup met their noses, "Oh James you spoiled me so much." As Susan played with her happy dog James went to the kitchen to finish the soup. "hey James! Do you mind if I take a shower before we eat? Wait! You are staying for dinner right? I want you to."

James smiled. "I would love to stay with you...for dinner... oh course you can go take a shower." He was trying not to think about undressing her with his mind or thinking about her touching her wet naked body. He went to open the wine; he needed a glass before he lost his cool.

Meanwhile Susan was undressing in her room. She looked over and saw her bag with her red teddy in it. Susan felt her face redden again. She bought the teddy for James. She had been masturbating every night to the memory of kissing him that night on their business trip. She wanted James. She wanted to make love to him and was feeling particularly horny last weekend when she went to buy clothes for the latest trip, and bought it impulsively. She needed a shower. She turned on the shower, to let it heat up, and lit a candle. She stepped into the scalding water and washed her hair, shaved her legs and bikini line, and washed all over.

She dried off, blew dried her hair quickly and went to go get dressed. She went to her dresser to get out a fresh bra and tong. As she felt the fabric of the tong on her hand Susan knew her pussy was wet with arousal. Well she already made James wait already. So she laid down on her bed and pushed her right hand down to her arousal. Her left hand started to play with her size D breast. Her right hand had a mind of its own. It started to circle around her clit, Susan felt the wetness starting to flow down her slit. Susan was unconscious to the soft moans coming out of her throat. As her fingers found their way to her wet opening she started to moan James' name.

She was so caught up in her pleasure that she missed James opening her bedroom door. He heard his name being said over and over by his love. He had imagined her naked, but this was too much. He wanted to drop his pants, but out of shock he kept them up. He felt his erection rise and strain against his underwear and pants.

Just then Susan started to shack with her orgasm. She was panting James' name pinching her nipples, withering under the power of her hand. She opened her eyes in complete bliss thinking she might be able to handle having dinner with James now, but she was wrong. She turned her head and saw James standing in her doorway, in shock, fully erect, and looking as handsome as ever.

Susan stayed on the bed and tried to think, but all should could do was think about the way that vagina was still quivering from her orgasm. James was transfixed by the rising and lowering of her breast as she breathed rapidly, he wanted this image never leave his mind. He knew he was about to be thrown out of Susan house for walking in on her private session, but this was worth it all. It was then that he remembered. He crocked out in a broken voice. "He said my name."

Susan knew she could not lie, she knew he heard her moaning out his name. "Yes, yes I did."

"Where you thinking about me?"

Susan left her whole body redden this time. "Yes I was, I was thinking about that kiss that happened six months ago, I was thinking about how much I wanted to rip your clothes off and have sex with you everyday at the office since that happened."

James smiled, "why didn't you tell me? I want you too! I want to do unimaginable things to you and have for a very long time."

Susan sat up on the bed. "What kind of things?"

James now flushed too. But she was honest so he could be too. "Every time we are in the copy room I want to take you and put you up on the copier and suck your nipples. Daily I want to take you on the break room table in front of the wall of windows. I pretty want to make love to you in everyplace imaginable at work and home. I think about your lips on my dick licking me up and down. I think about going down on you. About you being on an important call and me on my hands and knees under your desk bringing you to the brink of an orgasm and then backing off...I could go on."

Susan was amazed she had had a lot of the same fantasies. She stood and walked slowly to her friend. She knew now was the time to make all the dreams a reality. She wrapped her arms again around his neck, your bear breasts were pressed against his chest, and leaned in and whispered in his ear, "this time we will both know that this is for real." And she kissed him. James brought his hands and strong arms around her waist. Her tongued edged its way into his month. She liked his bottom lip. She had wanted this for so long se thought she might orgasm again just with the kiss.

James knew that he had not imaged the kiss being as good as it was. It was better. He returned her gestures with his tongue. Oh God she was good.

Susan pulled back, "I think that one of us needs to disrobe. Do you need help?"

James still had one arm wrapped around Susan's waist. "You do not move a muscle." He started to undo his belt and pants. With the zipping down of his Dockers, they fell to the floor. James pulled his boxers down with his free hand. Susan started to push his shirt up without moving any other body part. James broke the kiss only to pull his shirt over his head. They were both naked now. James took Susan hand and led her to the bed. She lay down and James went with her down to the bed.

Susan loved the weight of a man on top of her. James started to kiss her neck and move down her body. He sucked each of her nipples and flicked his tongue over each. Down he moved again until he reached her pussy. James started to cleanup the cum from her solo session, and started to swirl his tongue around her swollen clit. Susan's moans encouraged him that he was going in the right direction. He moved his tongue to her hole and started to push his tongue in and out making Susan moan louder. He knew she was close. She arched her back and started to say over and over his name again. When he stopped moved again he cleaned up the cum from her vagina. And this time he worked his way back north, again sucking her nipples, kissing her neck, and kissing her deeply.

" he looked her in the eyes. "I have waited a long time for this and I do not want to rush this, I hope that is okay."

Susan could only answer with a breathless "yes."

As soon as the word left her lip she felt his penis enter her. She looked down to see the size. His penis was bigger than any she had ever had in her body she hoped it would fit. But soon she did not care if it ripped her in two. James had hit the mark and started to slowly pull out. Susan wrapped her legs around his waist.

"You better not be leaving." She said with a smile.

"No I am just getting us ready for this." With that he pushed in again. This time faster, but still not in any hurry. James continued with this pattern, pushing in and pulling out. Susan had never had such good sex. James started to suck her nipples again. Susan was fast approaching orgasm number 3 and knew this one would be bigger than the first two. She felt that she was close and new that her orgasm would set him off, though he did not want this to end. He still though that this could be a dream.

Susan arched her back, and felt herself cum a third time with a lot of power. "JAMES" was all she could say as she continued to experience this kind of sex.

James started to orgasm too. He knew this was going to be big. But right then his first shot came out of the penis. Susan suddenly realized that James was cumming in her. Really in her, without a condom, she had forgot to have James put on a condom. She had never had sex without a condom. She was on the pilled so it probably did not matter. But it felt so good she might not ever have sex with a condom again. After both of them calmed out from their climax James did not move. He stayed on top, his penis was still inside of Susan, and he was not in a rush to move either. Instead he kissed Susan on deep again on the lips. In time James' penis softened and fell out of Susan. She smiled coyly and asked if he wanted a recharge.

"I need to rest from that last time. I have not had sex like that ever. Have you? You orgasm three times how are you ready for another round?"

Susan sighed, "First, yes I am exhausted. I need some sleep. Secondly, no I have never had sex that came close to that experience we just shared." Then a thought came back to her. "Isn't dinner going to burn?"

James yelled "oh shit!" and ran out of the room. Susan got to see his penis again; even limp it was still huge. She felt like one lucky girl right now. James came back in, "dinner is not burned. Are you hungry?"

"A little" she went to move and James stopped her.

"Nope I will bring it to you."

He got her some soup and a glass of wine and carried it into her. He carefully lay next to her as she ate her soup and drank her wine. When she finished James carried the empty bowl and glass to the sink and stored the leftovers. He returned to Susan and climbed into bed next to her. "Now sleep my love."

"If I fall asleep this dream may no turn out to be true."

"Trust me I am not going anywhere."

Susan fell asleep and dreamt that night of making love to James. James woke up at one time and heard Susan moaning his names in her sleep. He could not help, but smile at the thought that she was still thinking about him. As she continued to moan his name, James' erection returned full force. He had to get ride of this. He looked down at Susan's breasts rising and lowering he started to slowly massage his penis looking at the beauty sleep. Little did James know that his moving had jostled awake Susan. She opened her eyes to see James pleasuring himself. She knew that was a shame that he would have to do that all by himself.

Slowly Susan brought her hand to James' erect penis. And put her hand over his. James jumped at the contact and turned to look at Susan now awake and messaging his penis. She smiled her amazing coy smile and said "you did not think that I would let you do that all by yourself did you?" James took his hand away from his erect penis and started to message her nipples between his fingers.

Susan shifted her body and was not lowering her perfect mouth onto his penis. James could not stop from moaning in pleasure at the amazing job that Susan was doing to his penis. He saw her head lowering and rising in a steady rhythm. James wanted this to last forever, but like all love making he knew that eventually he would reach his climax and knew it would happen soon.

"I'm about to cum!" he hoarsely explained between moans.

Susan kept up her rhythm. She wanted to taste his cum and swallow all of his pleasure. This was a new thing for her. She would normally let men spray on her breasts, but with James she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Then it happened. James reached his panicle and started to spurt his cum into her mouth in buckets.

Susan could hear James saying her name repeatedly and knew what had drawn James into her room earlier. That was an amazing sound to hear you name being said in pleasure. James stopped squirting in Susan's mouth. She drank his last bit of cum and started to slowly clean his penis, just as he had cleaned her. Susan noticed that James' penis was still erect.

She started to kiss her way up his body and kissed around his well chiseled chest and nibbled his neck before planting a passionate kiss on his lips. She then moved her lower body again and was searching for her mark. She straddled his body and rose up so she could impale herself on his manhood. Both moaned in unison as they felt that felling of full fill meant and ultimate pleasure. James let Susan set the pace. He watched as she lowered and raised herself on his penis. He wanted her nipples in his mouth again. Susan had the same thought and lowered her breasts to him. He was really good at bringing her even more pleasure through this stimulation.

With the added pleasure that James was giving her she nipples Susan knew she would not last much longer and reached her climax. She screamed out James's name this time. James started to saturate her womb again with his orgasm. He would have scram, but he would not let her nipple put of his mouth. Susan continued to ride James until she knew he was done. She slumped onto his chest and knew she was spent again. James kissed the top of her head and prayed that she would not move away.

They fell asleep again in each others arms.

tookie9
tookie9
2 Followers