Love Between the Pole

Story Info
She makes a deal.
3.9k words
4.09
12.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HushRose
HushRose
14 Followers

Cooperatively written by Sarge and HushRose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walks in the room with anxiety written on her face. Her big green eyes dart from side to side as if she is about to bolt, however her steps are sure and swift as she stands before the bed. Her small frame is highlighted by the hallway light; the thin robe she is wearing does little to hide her ample breasts or more accurately her perky nipples that poke through the fabric.

She smiles at him and says, 'I have good news, wish to hear it?'

His ear twitches as he try to finish up the last sentence of the book he is reading, some Sci-Fi shoot 'em up junk novel that he picked up for a dollar at the store. Not bad, but not really good either. He folds the page over and before the ear twitch and look of irritation can even cross his face, he see what she is wearing and immediately take it back. It's not often she dresses like that, his dark purple fur manages to hide his slowly developing erection. Well, at least for now.

He shifts his leg over to cover it up, and looks her over once before answering her. "I would love to hear it dear."

She quirks her left eyebrow in curiosity as she tilts her head to read the title of his book. Ah, another geek book, surely he doesn't mind the interruption; she thinks to herself. She lifts her left knee onto the mattress; the movement allows him to see her sex is both uncovered and oddly enough bare of her usual sleek tawny fur.
Her face brightens as she climbs onto the bed next to him, 'I quit my job. I turned in my costumes and walked out the door. I know we'll be short on cash for a while but my dream to go to school will be great. Besides, I know you hated me stripping.'

She peeks at his legs with a coy smile, apparently knowing what he's trying to do. She shrugs her robe off of her and lets the wispy fabric fall to the ground.

He sees the bare patch and a quizzical eyebrow is raised, but he chooses to ignore it coyly. It seems like she's got something on her mind, and he knows that ignoring her briefly just turns her on more, at least before she tackles him and rapes him. He close his dark chocolate brown eyes at the thought as she crawls next to him, but the words out of her mouth makes him temporarily forget what she is doing to him.

"You quit? Really? That's...great! I just thought you liked doing that."

He listens for the wrap up, and nods.

"I did irk me a little, you are mine, babe, I'm just protective. But I am glad we talked and you decided to go to school though, dental work seems to be up your alley."

He waited for a response, but shedding her robe was not what he expected. He felt his erection getting harder just at the sight of her various piercings, but her fur was by far her best feature. He caught himself drawing closer to her, and got a coy look on his face.

"Is that it honey? Cause the Blar'thrall are about to storm Prime. Good scene coming up."

She kneels on the bed and seems to be almost posing, trying without showing it that she is trying to turn him on. Her thighs are spread just barely to give glimpses of her sex while her palms rest on the bed, her long tail drapes over the edge of the bed and flutters often. She narrows her eyes at him as he hints at not being interested in further conversation; her expressive cat-like eyes brighten with a tint of naughtiness. She slowly crawls over him and stops midway so that she is straddling his prone form. Her eyes trace over his tall fox body, in appreciation but instead of raping him she merely sits back letting him feel the heat from her mound without touching anything important on him.

She continues, 'Well, there is more. You see, I..I have a big loan out. I borrowed money from another dancer. She made a deal with me and it involves you.'

He is halfway to his book when he feels her familiar weight press on him. She's teasing him, at least partially, keeping away from his seven inch fully erect cock, but instead she lets him feel her sex through his shirt. It gives him a cockney grin until she mentions the loan. He stops, hand extended partway to the nightstand as his heart stops. Millions of questions burst into his head at once as he tries to figure out which to ask first without starting a fight.
He takes a breath quickly when he realizes he is holding it in.

"Babe, I want to ask you a few questions about that, but I think the primary one is who loaned
you money?"

His long pointy ears flatten against his head as he starts to get a little anxious, turning to look at her beautiful lioness body again.
She leans down and nuzzles his neck, he knows by now that she is a habitual nuzzler. She purrs trying to sooth his anxiety, while her hands rub his upper arms in slow motions, up and down, up and down.

She speaks softly into his neck, "Liz, the panda from Korea? Her family is fairly rich; you meet her a few times. Anyways, she wanted the 5 grand back before I quit or she would sick her family on me. You know how deadly those pandas from Korea are, so I asked her if we could make a deal."

As she talks she makes sure to lick his salty skin, her pierced sand paper tongue probably feels more than a little good.

"You're up to something." He say, lost in the soft attentions of her tongue.

She knows that's a weak spot of his. The only other thing she could do is start nipping and he'd be a goner. Her hands were soft and every now and then she's drag a claw, sending a race of feeling up his arms. His open statement was left open however, as she kept warming him up.
He took a gulp of air, washing his senses away from clouding his train of thought for a few seconds. Taking his hands and wrapping them around to her back, he started to stroke, the fur soft and pliable from many times of doing this to her. He felt her arch a little into him from this, especially when he got close to the base of her tail

"So Kim, the wealthy stripper panda, made a deal about me for 5 grand. I'm sorry babe, but I hardly think anything I have I worth 5 grand."

She smiles at his accusing tone, he knows her too well. She however, keeps her thoughts to herself as she continues her unsubtle seduction. She nibbles on his pointy ear when he starts to stroke the small of her back. This simple action almost more intimate then sex itself to her and when he rubs her 'butt button' the little spot right above the tail, she instinctively arches her back and press her lower back into his palm. Her purr is loud in his ear and her chest complete with perky nipples and nipple rings rubs against his shirt clad chest.

She finally whispers, "You have something she wants sweetheart, I've bragged about how good a lover you are. She wants to fuck you and will clear the debt if you agree."

She avoids looking at his face, opting for her habitual nuzzles instead. She also slides her palms down his arms to lace her fingers with his, both for the contact and to pin his hands to the bed. She holds her breath; await his thoughts, knowing he will either love or hate the idea.
He stiffen, the shock running through his system overloading his brain for a second, alarm bells ringing in his head, danger signs and red flags cropping up everywhere. Since they moved in together Scarlet and Eiryk have been very intimate, and dare either of them admit it, that they might be falling in love. So the thought scares him. He remember Kim, her glossy coat, perky breasts, and a constant "Fuck me" smile that just screamed seduction and lust.

His mind wondered if this would drive a wedge between them, but the red monster growing through his sheath had made up its mind already. He was still frozen practically, feeling a little like a rat trapped in a corner by this Cat he love; the small squeak she releases when his cock touches her pussy brings him out of his trance.

She feels him stiffen and finally raise her face from the nuzzles. She see that 'rat in a cage' expression on his face and her forehead knits in worry. She is not one to rush or act rashly so she keeps the words wanting to fall out of her lips in check for now. She instead retreat to what she know best, seduction. Just as this thought crosses her mind she feels the tip of his cock touch her labia ring and slide up to touch her clit; all thought is lost as an audible squeak rushes from her lips. Her eyes focus on him and she can't tell if he like the idea or not but something, whether it is her or the idea, seems to have perked his interest.

The knit of worry remains on her forehead and her short whiskers twitch rapidly as she stares at his face. Expressions flash through her elliptical eyes: fear, worry, arousal, love, and jealousy. It's no secret that she is head over heels in love with him so the fact that she not only has to share him, but he wants to be shared bothers her. She don't want to impact his decision however so she remain as natural as possible as mask of a fake smile falls into place. While she was thinking she was gyrating her puffy, wet, pussy lips along his exposed cock, giving him a private and intimate lap dance that only he is privileged enough to get. Though he doesn't know that.

"Oh....oh scarlet..." he whisper as his eyes roll into the back of his head.

All tension leaves as he feels her pussy lips wrap around his cock. He feels her heat for him and she is getting wet already just from this. He feels your hips gyrating on his and the fur mixing between them feels amazing. He reaches up slowly, opening his eyes and taking in all she is on top of me. His hands start at her thighs, the pressing of his palms firm enough to make her purr louder, but soft enough to not be a "Fuck me now" signal.

His hands trace up her sides, making her back arch, pussy grinding down harder on his cock, now fully erect and throbbing in her wonderfully wet peach. They lift up skin, forcing her to erect herself, feeling the muscles themselves stretching and lifting, back arching even further until his hands graze over her nipples. They have been sensitive since she had them pierced, and he uses every opportunity to tease them since then. He hears her purring break into a gasp as she looks down at him.

He sees the feelings in her eyes; she has always had eyes that display how she is feeling. In an intimate moment, she told him she loved him because he was the only person to see those things through her shell. It still holds true as he places his hands on her hips and force her to stop. He reach up, sitting himself upright and, snaking a hand behind her head, kiss her. At first it is a quick initiation, but soon, their lounges are playing a familiar dance around each other as passion fills the nearly filled space between them. He pulls back, eyes sparkling as she looks into his shining eyes.

"I love you Scarlet. Nothing will change that. Let me know what you want me to do; I will do it for you. No one else. If that means fucking Kim, that's fine. I'll be thinking of you the whole time, and I'll make sure she doesn't walk the next day." He says with a sly grin she knows and loves.

But the smile disappears again as he look back into her eyes, loving hand on her cheek. She closes her eyes and nuzzles his hand for a second before opening them again after a quick kiss.

"I will do anything for you Scarlet."

It always surprises her how much his touch affects her. The simplest brush of his fingertips on her skin and her pussy screams 'fuck me now'. So when he traces his warm palms up her sides she can't seem to stop the arch of her back, an open invitation he eagerly take. Her bright pink nipples stand out as if begging to be touched and when he barely brush them it's like he electrocutes her. This is evident to him as her pussy muscles ripple around him; she seems to almost pulsate with energetic pleasure.

When he scoots to a sitting position and make her stop she is hurt and her ears flatten to my head. That is until he starts the quick kiss that turns into a passionate fire of dueling tongues. Neither of them is willing to back down or slow down. When he pulls back, she am breathless, her lips are glistening and swollen and slightly agape. When he says he loves her and that he will do anything for her, her slight gape turns into a full on gape and her eyes go wide just to emphasize her shock.

She gulps and a cheeky smile spreads across her lips, "Good, make sure the bitch gets what she pays for."

Relief evident in her face is seen as she slings her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.

"I love you too Eiryk. I am so lucky to have you in my life." she whispers and seems to try to melt into him.

Her arms stay around his neck and her long, toned legs wrap around his waist. Her whiskers tangle with his slightly longer ones as they embark on a new and hotter kiss. It is obvious he has touched her in so many places both physical and emotional that no further words are needed.

She nips at his neck, her fangs scrapping across his skin just short of drawing blood. While her mouth is busy she seems to have melted into him, or at least tried to.

Every inch of her is touching every inch of him and she finally talk with a distinct husky arousal in her voice, 'If you...oooh gods yes, actually go through with this. *grunt grunt* Meet her at the Motel 6 down the road from the strip bar....Eiryk, please please don't stop...Tell the clerk your Harry Potter and he'll give you a key."

She can't speak coherently anymore and digs her long nails into his back as she presses herself firmly into him.

"I can do...oh...that."

He barely manages to get out before another nip takes his breath away. He is getting so aroused by the movements that she are making up against him that his breath is coming out in huffs.
He wraps my arms around her, and suddenly the roles are reversed. He is on top of her, the look of surprise on her face apparent. It's not often that he take charge in the bedroom and the slight flush that is on her face reveals approval. He gets a very predatory smile on his face as he leans in really close to her ear, keeping everything just barely touching her body. She can feel his breath on her ear as he whispers.

"But enough about her. I'm more interesting in making you scream right now."

Her eyelashes flutter when she finds her back on the bed, too shocked to do much other then inhale sharply. As she looks at his eyes a slow smile creeps onto her face. She's not seen him like this much and she loves seeing this part of him. The lack of contact is not acceptable to her, so when she tries to arch and is denied the pleasure of contact, a low growl escapes her lips.

"If you want enough strength to even get out of this bed I suggest you stop teasing me."

She warns him, sexual frustration crystal clear in her tense voice. Her tawny fur is slightly bristled, not from aggravation but from the goose pimples rising on her velvety skin.

"Oh, so I shouldn't do this?"

He snaps both of her hands suddenly above her head, an inexplicable iron grip sending ripples of pleasure down her spine. He turns his head at her intake of breath with yet another smile. As much as he holds this part back, he really does enjoy dominating Scarlet. Such a strong, self-sufficient woman, reduced to begging for him, it's got its own thrills indeed. And no better way to show someone you love them than by fucking the shit out of them.

"Or this?"

He starts to trail kisses down her body, starting with deep kisses and nips along her neckline, following closely the natural curves of her body. He flicks his tongue across her nipples once each before retreating to her aureolas, even avoiding the rings found there. He can feel her frustration, her eager thrusts against his body, she's growling at him with eyes winced shut, her attempts to shut his throbbing pussy onto his shaft.

He lets go of her quickly and trails more kisses, retreating to her thighs before he can take control back from him. A quick breath and flick of his tongue across her nub leaves her hands clenching at the bed sheets instead of him.

"Or that?"

Her hands curl around his instantly, a quick tug and sure enough, her hands are pinned above her head. Not that she minds too much, letting him have control is natural to her. She just would never admit to it, not even to him. It's too hard to admit that even though she is aggressive and naturally dominate the thrill she gets from letting go is almost euphoric for her. She keeps up the charade of not liking the dominance but with how little she struggle it's likely evident she doesn't mind.

"Bastard, let me go. I swear I will make you pay." an empty threat and we both know it.

When he trail kisses on her feverish skin she starts to whimper and huff indignantly trying to cover her whimpers. The brief flick of his tongue on her nipple, not enough by far, she starts to actively squirm and let lose a string of threats bad enough to make a sailor blush. Belying her ranting her pulsating pussy gives away her pleasure.

"Oh you think this is funny? Wait until it's your turn, you'll be singing a new tune then."

This vague threat more ominous because he is sure she has something up her sleeve.

Her curling fist is ripping the bed sheets. That is what drives her wild. She knows his tongue is talented and she is always enthusiastic to be the recipient of such skill. Her furry thighs brushes the sides of his face, tickling a bit; her complaints and threats have turned into pleas and open whimpers. Every time she seems to move his evilly and kiss elsewhere, her hints of where she wants him not only ignored but completely disregarded. Her fur is starting to mat to her skin and the tension in her body winding tighter but yet she refuse to beg.

He knows she can't take it. Her mews and pleas and "Just fuck me"'s are more than enough for him. Nipping at her thighs and bellybutton, tongue tracing the joining of her hips and thighs, and all he can smell is arousal from her. Her pussy juices are flowing now, matting her fur and dripping onto the bed, covering her pussy, taint, and asshole in her wonderful juices.
He places his hands on her thighs, pushing them apart slowly, giving him more room to work as she gets as close as he can. His breath softly caressing her pussy, she can practically see him quivering for that first taste.

And he pauses.

"Say it."

Her eyes snap open and almost glow with arousal and amusement mixed with frustration. He can see the words on the tip of her tongue but still she refuses and merely shakes her head. Instead she demonstrates her flexibility, which isn't that great as most cats are masters of contortion, she spreads eagle even further until she am practically doing the splits with her knees reaching her bright pink nipples. The sweet honey husk of her arousal gets deeper and the visual is stunning. Her labia spreads wide and hides nothing from his greedy eyes. Her delicate folds are bright red and glistening and her poor pussy is twitching in anticipation. Even her rosebud is twitching begging for her. Her active tail is swishing so fast it's almost a blur.

She tries to challenge him, 'Do it, you know you want to.' she say in her sexy kitty voice that she hopes drives him crazy.

"Oh, no. Not tonight, dear. Say it."

He's doing his best to ignore what that sex kitten voice did to his cock. Luckily, he's perched on all fours, snout inches away from her labia. The visual is incomparable to anything else he's ever seen, and the only thing that keeps him from diving in is that she's have never, ever begged him for anything. She's pleaded and bargained, and ordered. But never begged.

Tonight is different. He breathes in slowly and purses his lips, blows directly on her clit. The howl takes him by surprise, but his hands are up in a flash to keep her legs in place.

HushRose
HushRose
14 Followers
12