Love Bites Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mi amor, no you are not. I see the love and respect your sister and brother have for you. I'm most definitely not embarrassed of you and I consider you my family."

"I'm not embarrassed of you either, Dreyah" Andrey added as he approached us "If a female of the pride dared to use your inability to shift to challenge you, I would rip their throats out." He growled menacingly.

"You would after I was done with them." Nella added with ferocity.

"Thanks guys." She said with a watery smile.

"Andreyah, there's more to you than anyone knows or expects, don't ever doubt yourself." Andrey said with that mysterious look in his eyes. There was definitely more to Andrey than I first thought.

"Sander, what's wrong with her? What have you done, you've ruined a beautiful thing before it has even started!" Aleca screamed at me.

"Hello Aleca." I said calmly, I was used to Aleca's rants.

"Don't jump to conclusions, I was just reassuring my mate." I said with amusement clear in my voice.

"And I've just found mine." Andrey said with a hint of possessiveness in his voice.

---------------------------------

Chapter 3: Wow, what a coincidence

~Andrey~

"Excuse me, what?" she asked

"You heard the man Aleca, he's found his mate and it's you." Alec mused "I guess you and Josh are over now, good I never liked that dude."

"Who the hell is Josh?" I asked angrily.

"Excuse you mister, Josh is my Vampire boyfriend." She said with a look on her face that was a mixture of angry and sexy. I could tell that I was going to enjoy pissing her off.

"You just signed that poor boys death warrant." Dreyah said shaking her head "My twin brother's mate is my mate's twin sister. Wow what a coincidence."

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Dreyah." I said, still steaming over this Josh guy.

"Oh please what can a human boy possibly do to my josh?" She laughed.

"You underestimate me, my sweet." I whispered softly in her ear.

"I can't believe this." Alecsander chuckled.

"Believe what?" She asked.

"Don't worry yourself, little sister." Alecsander answered. "Did you tell mom that we were having guests over today?"

"Guests? What are you talking about? I thought only your mate was coming." She replied confused.

"Oh no, not any more, her brother and sister are coming now." Alecsander said obviously amused.

"Me? Why am I coming?" Nella asked.

"I don't think you're going to want to miss this Nells, trust me."

"You're a snake, Sander. You knew that Josh was coming over tonight. What are you planning?" She questioned clearly getting pissed.

"Oh, you'll see." Alecsander said mysteriously.

"Alec, what are you starting?" Dreyah asked

"Nothing that Andrey can't handle, Mi amor." He replied.

"How are we getting to your house?" Nella asked.

"We're taking my car; my father had James bring it here for us." Alecsander answered smartly.

"Nothing good will come out of this." Andreyah said worriedly shaking her head.

After lunch she was on my mind all day. I couldn't get the image of her curly midnight hair, messy after love making, or her skin flushed with the glow of a loved woman out of my head and it was driving me crazy. During the final class of the day, dreadful trigonometry, I used my gift of telepathic communication to talk to Alecsander about how to solve my problem and to somewhat ask for his blessing which was custom in Werelion society.

"Brother, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can but I don't understand how." He answered.

"It's one of my various talents but we have a more pressing matter to discuss." I replied.

"Go ahead I'm listening." Alec responded.

"First, I want to ask you your permission to mate Aleca, as it is custom in Werelion society." I asked and explained.

He laughed before answering "You won't hear me making a fuss about you mating Aleca. I actually find it quite funny."

"Thank you, brother. Don't waste your breath asking me for my permission; it was granted way before Andreyah even met you."

"Werelions are a very interesting species." He mused "I still don't understand why I need your permission to mate Andreyah."

"It's complicated." I started "The youngest female of a family is very special to Werelions, because she carries all the family history and proof of the bloodline."

"I still don't really understand it, I feel like I'm missing an obvious point."

"Ok, like I said it's very complicated." I tried explaining it better "The oldest male and the youngest female are very important in a Werelion family. Since the oldest son has the heir to the family he holds the future, the youngest female inherits all of the family stories and all of the knowledge of the ancestors, so she holds past. The family is usually reluctant to let go of its history so they leave it up to the future to decide if the man is worthy to protect the family's past."

"There is much about Weres that I don't know, but I will learn to understand." He said wistfully.

"Oh yeah, brother, be prepared for visions." I said.

"Visions?" He asked.

"Yeah, visions; she will have dreams that connect an important event from the past with an event that she is going through, so be prepared."

"Ok, Drey, I'll heed to your advice, but now I must converse with my father."

"Good luck, bro, my sister isn't a neat little gift wrapped up all perfect and flawless for you." I said as a farewell to Alec.

"Good luck to you too, Andrey. You will have a hard time wooing my sister. She has fooled herself into thinking that she has already found her mate." And with that final thought he cut our mental link leaving me in the same predicament as when I opened the link.

----------------------------

Chapter 4: Time to Tango with the Vamps

~Andreyah~

We pulled up into a well groomed yard with oak trees and rosebushes everywhere. I gasped in shock when I saw past the trees and bushes. The house was magnificent, it looked a palace but I guess it would be too cliché to say that it was fit for a king. It was white with gold trimmed windows and the front door was oak with gold door knobs. There were gardeners everywhere trimming trees and planting rare beautiful black roses.

"So, how do you like my house?" Alecsander asked.

"It's magnificent, I'm awe struck." I stammered in reply.

"Look over there." He said as he pointed towards the roses "Do you know what kind of roses those are?"

"Yeah, I can't believe that you have black roses in your garden."

"It's not my garden; it's my mother's garden. She has this weird obsession with flowers." He explained. He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear, "She having the black roses planted especially for our mates."

"Nice to know that the family is accepting us already." Andrey sent to me telepathically. "Next thing to do is to get my mate to stop fighting the mating pull." He added with an air of frustration.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. Twin rarely uses our ability to talk telepathically so it was plain to see that Aleca had really aggravated him with the whole 'you're not my mate' thing she had going on. As we neared the front door I held Alec's hand tighter and there were so many things running through my head like what if they didn't like me or the fact that I couldn't shift or what if Twin went all Alpha male lion on Aleca's boyfriend?

"What's wrong babe? You look like you're about to have a heart attack." Alec asked me as I gripped his hand tighter and tighter.

"Nothing's wrong, Alec, I'm just thinking that's all." I answered without loosening the death grip I had on his hand.

"Well that nothing must be something, Andreyah, you're holding my hand like it's the last time you'll get the chance to do so." He said as I let his hand go "Tell me, mi amor, what troubles you so?" He murmured against my neck

I gave up and told him of my worries. "There's a lot of things that can go wrong and most of them involve what's wrong with me."

"Look in my eyes, mi amor." He commanded as he gently stroked my cheek with his forefinger. I did as he said and got lost in a sea of love, hope, and dreams. "The only thing you should be worried about is you and I, no one else matters." He stated before he captured my lips with a kiss that stole my breath away. I was so dazed that didn't notice when we reached the door or when he reached around me to knock on it. The door opened and my breath was taken away by a women, no, a goddess with eyes like Alec's and hair as fair as a baby chick in the spring time.

I distantly heard Alecsander say, "Mother this is the other half of my heart, Andreyah; Andreyah, this is the other half of my heart, Queen Amanda Romero"

She gave me a warm hug and said with a slight Spanish accent, "So this is the beauty that has been brightening my son's dreams. Your beauty lives up to its reputation."

I managed to sputter out a "Thank you, Your Highness."

"No need to be so formal Princess or is it Alpha-Princess?" She asked clearly unsure of the formalities of Were culture.

"It's Alpha-Princess for now, Mrs. Romero." I said looking lovingly into Alec's eyes. I could tell that I was going to get along just perfectly with Mrs. Romero.

"This is my twin brother, Andrey, who is heir to the throne and..."

"Aleca's true mate, I know I sensed it the same moment he did." Mrs. Romero said cutting me off "Hello Alpha-Prince, I am so glad that someone of your character was chosen by the fates for my daughter."

"As am I." I heard a deep baritone voice say from behind Mrs. Romero. This man was obviously Alec's father. Their looks mirrored each other exactly with the only difference being that my Alec had the smooth, calculating eyes of his mother while his father had happy, piercing green eyes that made you feel welcomed.

"Don't breathe just yet sis. two down, one to go." I heard twin whisper nervously in my head.

~Alecsander ~

Father and Mother took to my mate and her family quickly. There was only one thing left to deal with and its name was Josh. I couldn't stand that little piece of shit. He was the pain in my ass that wouldn't go away. Always smiling and acting all perfect; but you know what they say when the cats away, the mouse will play. As soon as my sister turned her back on him he lost that little good boy act and I don't like two faced people. Andrey would surely put him in his place.

As if I called him out, he stepped into the room and kissed Aleca like he always does when he sees her. She started to giggle but was cut off by a very loud and territorial roar and the thought that passed through my head as Nella held Drey off was "the shit done hit the fan."

~Andrey~

My lion went ballistic as he saw that creature press his lips onto our Aleca. I couldn't hold in the territorial roar of rage even if I wanted to. I felt the familiar and gentle calming presence of my twin's lioness trying to calm me down so I could rationally think about something other than ripping this Josh guy's head off. The funny thing about Dreyah's lioness is that even though it's dormant, it has always known when my lion was in distress and it was always there to calm my little Leo down.

Before I even knew what I was saying I instinctively said, "I challenge you, Josh, for the right to mate Aleca Romero."

I heard Aleca say, "What the hell?"

At the same time, Dreyah whispered, "Aw shit, poor guy." It was right before I felt my little Leo fight me for control of my body.

"I accept your challenge, foolish human!" Josh replied confidently.

As the last of my control slipped, letting my little Leo out, I heard Alecsander whisper, "No Josh, you are the foolish one." Next thing I knew I was no longer walking on two legs, I was walking on four paws, shaking my mane and roaring ferociously like the king I was destined to be.

--------------------------

Chapter 5: I won, Great.

~Andrey~

I barely noticed the look of pure horror on Aleca and Josh's faces before I leapt at him. He hardly had any time to jump out of the way. My claws readied to claw at his body as I leapt again and landed on my mark this time. I had him pinned with my teeth at his throat in no time. He tried to push me off of him to no avail. I heard my mate scream in terror and turned around to make sure she was still safe. He seized that moment to throw me off of him and I hit the wall with a loud thud. At that moment I saw Andreyah holding Nella back as she tried to run and help me. I got up and shook my mane. I charged at him again but this time he was prepared and jumped in the air at the last minute. My lion was getting restless and didn't like the way this vampire smelled. He was determined to get him away from our Aleca. My Leo leapt and caught the little weasel by his arm as he tried to sneak up on us. I had him pinned again in a matter of seconds and it was over and he knew it. I let him go and shifted back into human form. Aleca was sobbing in the corner, staring at me like she hated me. Great, I thought, now I've given her another reason to dislike me. My lion convinced me to go comfort her, but as soon as I took a step toward her she backed away saying "stay away from me you bastard."

"Aleca!" her mother gasped.

"Sis," Alecsander started to say, "You have to accept the fact that Josh isn't your true mate. If he was he would have never lost that battle, he would have never lost you to anyone."

"Listen to your brother, Aleca, he speaks wisely. Male lions are willing to fight to the death to keep their mate. Andrey only stopped because he knew that it would upset you if he hurt Josh." Twin added softly.

"Oh please, do shut up! What does a Were who can't even shift possibly know about mates?" Aleca said harshly. That one comment was enough to push Nella past her dwindling patience with Aleca.

"Now you've gone too far. No one, not even the heir to the Romero coven, can talk to my sister like that." Nella growled "You need to stop being a spoiled little bitch and accept the fact that Andrey is your mate." With that said Nella walked out the room to call mom to pick her up.

My head was spinning. I always thought I would find my mate and be happy like mom and dad, but now I worried that wasn't meant to be. I surveyed my situation, my twin was in the corner crying on her mate's shoulder because of my mate and my mate was in the other corner crying her eyes out because of my older sister and I. 'This must be what hell feels like' I thought to myself.

~Alecsander~

"Enough!" I heard father bellow as I tried to comfort my mate. "As king of the Romero coven I hereby strip Josh's right to mate my daughter, Aleca. That right now belongs to Mr. Andrey Marc Chevalier. As for you, Aleca, you need to grow up and accept him as your true mate, now go your room and think about what everyone has said to you." He turned to Andrey after she left and said, "Andrey, my son, thank you for ridding us of that nuisance, Josh. With that said I think you should go catch up with your sister."

"Father," I said after Andrey went to go catch Nella "He's a good man, he won't hurt Aleca, but I'm afraid that she's tearing him apart with what she's doing."

"Just give her time." I heard Dreyah whisper.

"My dear, I am so sorry for what my daughter said to you." Father said while he rubbed her shoulder reassuringly, "She was raised better than that but ever since she started dating that Josh guy she's been acting differently."

"My sweet daughter, do not cry anymore. We love you even if you can't shift. We're happy as long as you keep our son happy." I heard mother saying to Andreyah in French

"Thank you, mother, but how did you learn to speak French so fluently?" Andreyah answered in the same tongue.

"Sander didn't tell you?" mother replied laughing.

"Tell me what?" Dreyah asked shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

"That I was born and raised in France." Mother stated like it was a common known fact.

"Wait, how do you have a Spanish accent?" Dreyah stuttered.

"I was in Spain for many centuries my dear the accent came from speaking Spanish for so many decades." Mother answered.

"What the hell happened to my baby sister?" I heard Nicolius ask as he stormed into the room.

"Nothing has happened, if you ignore the fact that she can't accept her mate and has insulted mine." I answered smartly.

"She did what?" Nicolius said before going into a rant about how he knew that that Josh boy was a bad influence.

"I thought that you were the oldest?" I heard Andreyah say clearly confused.

"I'm not, my older brother Nicolius is, but he gave up his right to the throne when he left to join his mate's coven."

"Why'd he do that?" She asked "I thought that the girl was suppose to go to her husband's coven."

"Usually she would but in this case, his mate was the only heir to the throne and her father didn't want the males in his coven fighting for the throne. So Nicolius went to her coven and took her last name to eliminate any unnecessary complications.

"Wow that was noble of him."

"Damn right it was noble." Nicolius said " Despite Aleca's behavior, we were all raised purely on nobility and honesty. Nice to meet you, little sister. I'm Nicolius Rhaine of the Rhaine coven in Europe" Nicolius said as he hugged her.

~Aleca~

I felt as though my whole world had been torn apart. I was no longer in love with Josh and it scared me. I was afraid to fall in love with Andrey even though he was the epitome of pure sexiness. His eyes were like liquid amber and it was hard not to drown in them. His hair

looked like it was as soft as an angel's wings with a delicate wave in it and I would die to have my hair as brown as his. The honey brown of his hair went together perfectly with the amber of his eyes. He has the body of Adonis, it was perfectly chiseled and was covered with a light caramel skin. Just looking at him made me want to cave. My only problem was that he was a Were. I had a terrible experience with a Were when I was younger and I don't know if I'll ever trust Weres again. But that still wasn't an excuse for how I treated sweet little Andreyah. All she was trying to do was help me and I lashed out on her. "You know what you have to do little one." I heard Nicolius say. I should have known that he would come back after he found out that I was deeply upset. Nicolius had a sixth sense when it came down to me and Sander; he specifically knows when we need him even if we don't know it ourselves. He must have felt how upset I was and come all the way home from his honeymoon. He obviously had help from April. "April teleported you here didn't she." I sighed.

"Yeah, she was worried sick about you kid; what happened?" I told him everything from the moment I felt the mating pull till when Andrey defeated Josh.

"I want to meet this kid, Andrey, before I leave." Nicolius said with I big grin on his face, "I like him already."

"Good to know that I'm liked by so many people." Andrey said wearily as he walked into the room. I could have sworn that my heart stopped beating as soon as he walked in and started speaking. His voice was deep and sexily rumbled when he spoke. His lips looked delectable and I found myself wondering how they tasted.

"You must be Mr. Andrey himself." Nicolius said as he appraised Andrey's worth as if he were an item and not a person. He then smiled and said, "Congrats on the win my man."

"Thanks, umm, I don't mean to be rude but your sister and I really need to talk."

I shot Nicolius a pleading look but he still said, "Sure no problem." and walked out closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry Aleca, I didn't mean to upset you earlier." He said bashfully.

"No, Andrey, it should be me apologizing. I got upset because I'm scared of loving you and am walking into unfamiliar territory." I said with a sigh.

"Don't be, Aleca." He said lovingly "I'll be with you every step of the way and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you. You just have to trust me." He said.