Love Bites Ch. 03

Story Info
Will she accept his love?
817 words
4.24
15.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know guys i'm sorry but writers block hit me hard. Here's the long awaited third chapter, chapter 4 is already written so comment fast if you want me to answer any questions in chapter 4 ~ Lioness_Queen

~~~~~~~

Andrey

"Excuse me, what?" she asked

"You heard the man Aleca, he's found his mate and it's you." Alec mused "I guess you and Josh are over now, good I never liked that dude."

"Who the hell is Josh?" I asked angrily.

"Excuse you mister, Josh is my Vampire boyfriend." She said with a look on her face that was a mixture of angry and sexy. I could tell that I was going to enjoy pissing her off.

"You just signed that poor boys death warrant." Dreyah said shaking her head "my twin brother's mate is my mate's twin sister. Wow what a coincidence."

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious Dreyah." I said

"Oh please what can a human boy possibly do to my josh?" She laughed

"You under estimate me my sweet." I whispered softly in her ear

"I can't believe this." Alecsander chuckled

"Believe what?" she asked

"Don't worry yourself little sister." Alecsander answered. "Did you tell mom that we were having guests over today?"

"Guests, what are you talking about? I thought only your mate was coming." She replied confused

"Oh no, not any more, her brother and sister are coming now." Alecsander said obviously amused

"Me, why am I coming?" Nella asked

"I don't think you're going to want to miss this Nells, trust me."

"You're a snake Sander. You know that Josh was coming over tonight what are you planning?" she questioned clearly getting pissed off.

"Oh you'll see." Alecsander said mysteriously

"Alec what are you starting?" Dreyah asked

"Nothing, that Andrey can't handle Mi amor." He replied

"How are we getting to your house?" Nella asked

"We're taking my car; my father had James bring it here for us." Alecsander answered smartly

"Nothing good will come out of this." Andreyah said worriedly shaking her head.

After lunch she was on my mind all day. I couldn't get the image of her curly midnight hair messy after love making, or her skin flushed with the all knowing glow of a loved woman out of my head and it was driving me crazy. During the final class of the day, dreadful trigonometry, I used my gift of telepathic communication to talk to Alecsander about how to solve my problem and to somewhat ask for his blessing which was custom in Werelion society.

"Brother, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can but I don't understand how." He answered

"It's one of my various talents but we have more pressing matter to discuss." I replied

"Go ahead I'm listening."

"First, I want to ask you your permission to mate Aleca, as it is custom in Werelion society." I asked/explained.

He laughed before answering "you won't hear me making a fuss about you mating Aleca I actually find it quite funny."

"Thank you brother. Don't waste your breath asking me for my permission; it was granted way before Andreyah even met you."

"Werelions are a very interesting species." He mused "I still don't understand why I need your permission to mate Andreyah."

"It's complicated." I started "The youngest female of a family is very specially to Werelions, because she carries all the family history and proof of the bloodline."

"I still don't really understand it, I feel like I'm missing an obvious point."

"Ok, like I said it's very complicated." I tried explaining it better "The oldest male and the youngest female are very important in a Werelion family. Since the oldest son has the heir to the family he holds the future, the youngest female inherits all of the family stories and all of the knowledge ancestors so she holds past. The family is usually reluctant to let go of its history so they leave it up to the future to decide if the man is worthy to handle the family's past."

"There is much about Weres that I don't know, but I will learn to understand." He said wistfully

"Oh yeah, brother be prepared for visions." I said

"Visions?" he asked

"Yeah, visions; she will have dreams that connect an important event from the past with an event that she is going through, so be prepared."

"Ok Drey I'll heed to your advice, but know I must converse with my father."

"Good luck bro, my sister isn't a neat little gift wrapped up all perfect and flawless for you." I said as a farewell.

"Good luck to you too Andrey. You will have a hard time wooing my sister. She has fooled herself into thinking that she has already found her mate." And with that final thought he cut our mental link leaving me in the same predicament as when I opened the link.