Love Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone looked to Leon. Most with faces of concern, some with faces of anger for they immediately believed him and Lily to be the culprit. Leon just walked out until he was next to Phil.

Phil looked down at a still intact copy of the flyer and shook his head, "Outrageous. Distributing porn on the streets of this neighborhood?"

Leon played his part, shaking his head, "Probably someone from the lowlands,"

"Exactly!" Phil agreed, all to enthusiastically, "Probably some thug in the ghetto all proud of himself for having sex with a white girl."

Phil only barely understood the weight of what he said before looking at Leon semi-apologetically, "Not that there is anything wrong with that." He added.

Phil stomped off, echoing his sentiment about 'thugs in the lowlands'. It seemed to divert suspicion from Leon like a racist parting of the seas. Everyone now look at him concerned, as if he should be double offended by the poster.

When they were back inside closed doors, Lily immediately began disrobing. She had a bright enthusiasm that was a direct counter to her firecracker anger from the day before. She pulled Leon into the bedroom, wild and wet with anticipation.

Leon felt himself getting hard. Something about getting away with what they had did turned him on. Like they were a Bonnie and Clyde of sorts. He undid his pants, and exposed his throbbing manhood into the air.

Lily took off her shirt facing away from him, only to turn around and have the words "LOVE IS COLOR BLIND" drawn on her chest in marker in black.

Leon felt his cock twitch. She looked stunning, and he wanted nothing more than to bury his cock inside of her.

He pulled her into his hips, kissing her, biting her ears, back to kissing. Their tongues snaked together as his cock grew harder and harder until it pressed so firmly into Lily stomach neither one of them could bare in anymore.

They turned, this time he lay on the other half of the bed, his feet dangling over the edge as she mounted him. This side of their bedroom had a full-length body mirror, and Lily watched as she recreated her propaganda flyer. Her lily white hips vanished as Leon's dark hands covered them and his fingers reached out and touched the edges of the word 'Color'.

Her pussy was gaping, she slipped his cock inside of her and it went in so easily that it almost felt like falling when she crashed down hard on the base of his shaft.

She lifted herself back up with her knees, watching her own body swallow his black cock in the mirror. Watching the wrinkles in her skin form and the words "LOVE IS COLOR BLIND" contract and expand with her abdomen. Long, hard slapping noises filled the bedroom as Leon fucked her hard. She could feel the sloshing of liquid inside of her as her body secreted enough lubrication she could fit a full eggplant inside of her.

The ink smudged as she began to sweat, and Leon's fingers smudged COLOR more and more as he rapidly fucked her. Her tiny breasts jiggle only just as her body took the hard, passionate pounding.

Outside, hundreds of white people were getting angry at some unknown 'thug', while the real culprits consummated the deed. Up and down Lily's petite body worked his dark shaft until the white streaks of her own cum began to form on his shaft.

Leon clutched tightly into Lily's hips and toned tummy. He thrusted up into her with as much force as he could muster, feeling her vaginal muscles contracted and squeeze his cock. Her blonde hair swung left to right behind her head with each bounce of her body causing the pendulum to continue.

Leon couldn't help it. The feeling was too much and he fiercely came inside Lily so hard it almost hurt. He clenched his teeth, felt his feet cramp, and his cock erupt in a tingling sensation as if a demon was springing from inside him.

He pumped Lily hard and slow three times until he emptied all of his cum into her. He looked up, seeing her body in the mirror, flush and sweaty, the words barely even readable. "OVE S LO N"

The black ink dripped down her pasty skin like drops of rain. Lily pulled herself off of Leon's cock, an exceptional amount of cum falling back out from her pussy.

"Jesus, Leon, I can practically feel the pregnancy already," she laughed.

Lily smiled, leaning into to kiss her husband and then made her way off to the shower.

*****

Haverhill Heights was never the same. Leon and Lily made sexual flyers six more times before Leon suggested it had been enough to get their message across, and they should stop before they are caught, but it had also been Lily's pregnancy. She was almost four months now and the baby would begin to show, making it very obvious who was distributing the propaganda.

They looked back at their catalog of flyers one last time before Lily deleted them off the hard drive forever. A photo of her pale white ass separated by Leon's cock with 'Help End Racism' scrawled across her cheeks. A shot of her back, with Leon's hands clasped around her skinny body tattooed with 'If This Makes You Angry, It Makes You Racist" written from her shoulders to the base of her back, among others.

But the most recent one, the one Leon felt was where to draw the line would always be his and Lily's favorite. A shot similar to the first one, only his hands were firmly across her stomach so that his dark fingers interlaced across her navel. On Lily, the controversial words 'Black Cocks Matter' were written on the upper half of her belly.

It had been shot the very next day after Lily and Leon had found out about her pregnancy, and across Leon's hands, in white marker were the words 'Ride One'

It had set the town into such utter rage, it was unlike anything Lily could stomach. In the days after their last stunt, Leon had heard more dog whistle racism than ever before. Phil and his ilk called for 'criminal investigations'. The narrative of the 'thug in the ghetto' had dried up, as Lily had the idea of releasing a wave of the flyers in the Lowlands as well, to really quell up the controversy.

But it had all been worth it in the end, for the message reached those Lily had always secretly been targeting. The younger generation. It had been very noticeable how in such a segregated neighborhood, the groups of young adults playing on the street were becoming less and less so.

At the basketball court next to the park, where it had previously been mostly just young white guys playing, was now a pretty even mixture of both. At barbeques, both white couples and black couples attended more events together. Even if they had crossed the line with their last hurrah, it was nice to see some community bonding.

For Leon, it had been Phil. The look on his face yesterday when he arrived home, his daughter and her new boyfriend in the back seat. Leon watched, as Phil's expression barely held together as his eighteen-year old daughter brought her black boyfriend over for dinner.

12