Love, Bullets, and Badges Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers

She leaned forward, affording Eric a glance down her blouse to her lacy bra.

"Couple of months back? Couldn't boil water; I was all geeked out on meth. Then Miss Rosy starts showing me how to do this stuff," she admitted.

"Now she's almost as good as my mom," Elise complimented.

"I'm going on in a minute," Amber said, leaning close and toying with Eric's tie. "Hope we see you again. Real soon, okay?"

"Oh, I'm sure we'll be back," Eric smiled.

"Pitiful, just pitiful," Elise smiled as she scraped the last of the mashed potatoes and gravy into her mouth.

"That's Amber; she and Darren were dating for a little while," Elise said as they made their way to the door.

"Yeah? Heard him talking in the locker room; says he's got a date with a real beauty tonight, though," Eric said and opened the door for Elise.

"Yeah? What'd he say?" Elise asked, unlocking the door to the cruiser.

"Not a whole lot, really," Eric shrugged. "Said this girl makes all the others he's ever dated look like puppy chow."

"He said that, huh?" Elise smiled, blushing.

"Oh come on!" Eric suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" Elise asked, looking around to see what Eric would have reacted to.

"It's you, isn't it?" he laughed. "You're the date!"

"Guess so," Elise smiled. "Don't know, though; Amber's a real cutie and..."

"You said it perfectly," Eric smiled. "She's a real cutie. That's it. Cute. Ten years from now, she won't even be that. You? You'll e..."

"Shut up," Elise said, embarrassed.

"Woman, I've seen pictures of your momma; she is one beautiful woman," Eric said, smiling. "You look just like her."

"You sure you're gay?" Elise asked.

"And then some," Eric smiled.

"Just checking," Elise said.

X.X.X

"Maw-maw, I don't think I like this," Henry said, pushing the string beans around on his plate.

"Really? Miss Leesey told me it's your favorite," Carmen said.

He looked up at the woman to see if she was mocking him. She smiled at him.

"She did?" he asked.

"Pretty sure she did," Carmen said. "When she called me up last night to see if I'd watch you, Miss Leesey said 'Mom, Henry's favorite is string beans, okay?' and so I fixed them for you."

"Did she say I like it?" Dick asked.

"Said you love it," Carmen smiled. "Said it makes you big and strong and happy."

"Good enough give me more, please," Dick said.

"No; Henry gets the last of them," Carmen said.

"Ha!" Henry said, smirking triumphantly at Paw-paw.

X.X.X

"Running your mouth in the locker room, huh?" Elise teased as they munched on the chips and salsa.

"Oh shit," Darren smiled, blushing hotly.

He made eye contact with Elise.

"Anything I said, I meant it," he admitted.

Their food arrived and Darren dipped his spoon into the green chili salsa.

"You are not..." Elise said.

"Hey, this stuff is killer on the fish tacos," Darren said.

"All right, just don't call me up all whining because your little tummy wummy's all upset," Elise shrugged.

"Oh, I will," he promised. "And I'll cry and tell you it's your entire fault and..."

"Shut up and eat," she smiled.

After she beat him in bowling, Darren and Elise decided a banana split at Clark's was in order.

"Hey, I'm real glad you said 'yes' when I asked you out," Darren said as he scraped the last of his ice cream into his mouth.

"Yeah?" she smiled, scooping up some of her frozen treat. "Even if I beat your ass at..."

He leaned over and kissed her.

A moment later, when he released her mouth, she sat still, gazing at him.

"Still doesn't change the fact that I beat you," she finally said quietly.

X.X.X

"So? How'd it go?" Carmen asked as Elise let herself into the house.

"Mom?" Elise said, looking at her mother. "I think I get it."

"Finally got him down," Dick said, coming down the stairs.

"Get what, Baby?" Carmen asked.

"That," Elise said as Dick sat down next to his wife.

"What?" Carmen asked, baffled.

"That," Elise said again. "Look, y'all are doing it right now."

"What's she talking about?" Dick asked.

"Don't have a clue," Carmen shrugged.

"He comes in and you immediately reach out for him," Elise said. "I mean, I used to think it was kind of silly; why y'all always got to be touching each other? I mean, y'all are married, get over it, right? But I think I finally get it."

"Called love," Carmen smiled, holding her and Dick's interlaced fingers.

"I know; I get it," Elise said.

"So, how'd it go?" Dick asked. "Where'd y'all go?"

X.X.X

"She fuck you better than me?" Amber screamed drunkenly at Darren. "Huh? She suck your cock better?"

"Amber, leave," Darren said firmly. Leave now before I arrest you."

"Go ahead, mother fucker!" Amber screamed, shoving him. "Arrest me, fucking ass hole!"

Deputy Orville Jackson was highly amused as Darren hustled the still quite intoxicated and irate Amber into the squad room.

"Take them shoes off her," he cautioned and Amber again launched into loud complaints as her four inch pumps were removed from her feet.

"I pay your salary," Amber declared as Becky guided the girl into a holding cell.

"Oh! Do you?" Becky Yuma said brightly. "Well, thank you so much!"

"Fuck you, you think that's funny?" Amber spat at Orville.

Darren pulled out his wallet.

"Just hold her for a while, huh? When she quits screaming, get her a cab, okay?" he said, slapping a twenty dollar bill on the counter.

"Sure," Orville smiled, shoving the twenty back toward Darren. "I'll just have Becky run her home when shift ends; how's that?"

Darren nodded and wearily went to the door.

"Hey; how'd it go with Elise?" Orville called out. "Good?"

Darren turned and smiled widely.

"Better than good; went fucking great," Darren admitted.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment.

Thank you for reading my stories.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers