Love by a Candlelight

Story Info
Evan & Maggie take next step in their relationship.
1.5k words
4.32
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were sitting on her bed - she was sitting on his lap facing him...

She looked into his bright dazzling eyes as the candlelight flickered. He spoke to her and gently touched her cheek with the backside of his hand. "You've got the most beautiful big brown eyes I have ever seen." She tilted her head towards his hand. He leaned in for a kiss and she met him halfway. She felt his soft lips embracing hers. It was a very passionate kiss. He added a little bit of tongue to hers, she accepted. He sucked on her bottom lips while he was still caressing her cheek slowly. She moved her hands up his arms, rubbing her finger tips up his neck, to behind his ears and began to massage the back of his head. He slowly broke the kiss, opened his eyes to see her do the same. He held her hands in his hand and continued to rub her cheek.

He spoke again. "Maggie, you're beautiful. Your eyes ... your kiss ... your soft hands. I want you so bad it hurts. I've wanted you for a very long time." Margaret lifted his hands up to her lips and gently kissed them both. "Evan, I want you too. I know what you're feeling. I want to make it better. Evan, I want to make love with you, tonight." Evan smiled and reached around the back of her head and took the clip out of her hair. Her soft brown hair came floating down softly as he ran his hands though it. Their lips locked again in a sweet embrace, she had never tasted something so sweet.

Margaret lifted up her shirt and slowly removed it, this showing off her 40C breasts being held back by a lacey silk bra. He was lost at the sight of her beauty. She then helped him take off his shirt. She ran her finger tips from his shoulders and down his chest to the tops of his pants. She laid him down on his back and leaned over him and gave him a kiss on is lips, and down his chin, to his neck, down the center of his chest very slowly and kissed down to is belly button. She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. She looked up at him and gazed into his eyes as she began to remove his jeans.

Margaret stood at the edge of the bed, eyes still locked on his, as she started taking off her shorts. She slowly and teasingly slid her shorts down to the floor. On her way back up she allowed her hands to run up the sides of her legs. She crawled up next to him and took her place. Evan wrapped his arms around her and held her close and enjoyed more lip locked lovin'.

He rubbed her back - rubbing his hands down her back and over her ass a few times and back up to unhook her bra and took it off. She smiled at him and he kissed his way down from her cheek to her neck and to her chest. He kissed one breast, then the other. She let out a sigh as he took of her nipples into is mouth and played with it with his tongue. While sucking on one breast, he played with the other with his free hand. She played with his hair while he was switching between breasts every minute. He slid his hand down her stomach and reached her matching lacey silk panties. He massaged her inner thighs working his way up to the crotch of her panties.

He placed his hand over her mound, looked up and her and smiled, he could feel her warmth below. Evan wanted her nice and wet, so he continued to rub and massage on the outside of her panties. Still sucking on her nipples, he slowly but surely started to take off her panties. He slid them down her legs and tossed them onto the floor. He kissed the inside of her thighs and moved closer to her pussy. He nuzzled his nose in her soft brown pubic hair, touching his lips to it. She smelled so sweet to him. He parted her pussy lips and licked her up and found her clit and massaged it with his tongue. Evan then ran his fingers through her pussy lips, feeling her wetness, and found her wet hole. Still sucking on her clit, he heard her sigh again when he slipped a finger into her.

He fingered her slowly, working his finger all the way inside of her, and slowly moving it out. He single fingered her for a minute and slipped a second one in. Margaret moaned at having Evan suck on her clit and finger her with two fingers. She quivered beneath his touch. He replaced his mouth with his thumb and rubbed around her clit, while still fingering her. He moved up towards her, kissed each breast gently and came up to her lips and kissed her. Evan could tell by the glisten in her eyes that she loved being pleasured.

After a few moments, she kissed down his chest and took off his boxers and tossed them on the floor as well. She ran her finger tips up the inside of his leg, up to his inner thigh, slid her hands up passed his balls and moved her hand over his hard cock. "Mmm." She moaned, liking what she saw and felt in her hand. Margaret stroked him slow to begin with. She moved her head down and gave the head of his cock a kiss ... and put her mouth around the head, swirling her tongue around it. "Oooh." Came from Evan. Margaret stroked a little bit faster and tightened her grip a little as well. She stopped and went down further on his cock with her mouth. Licking all around, getting him nice and hot. She tended to his balls with her other hand, slowly massaging and carefully playing with them. His hard cock felt so nice in her hand, she enjoyed stroking him. She put her mouth back down on him, sucking gently on the head, and took a little more into her mouth. She loved the way his hard cock felt in her mouth.

Margaret slid up on him and hovered her pussy right over his cock. She smiled at him and he did the same, as she slid herself down onto him. Evan pulled her face down to him and kissed her lips. Margaret moved her hips up and down on him. "Oh God..." he moaned slowly. "MmmmHmm. "Margaret replied. "Ohhh yes Maggie... Mmm yes!" He said as she started to grind her hips into his, making a circular motion down on him. He placed his hands on her hips, feeling the motion of them. She put her hands on his chest as she continued grinding onto him. Evan's hands moved to her breasts massaging them softly and played with her nipples, pinching them lightly. She moved her hips in a front to back motion. Thrusting herself back and forth on his still hard cock. "Mmm Ooooh.. ahhh." She moaned in a low voice sounding as if she was out of breath. Evan reached for her hands and intertwined their fingers together through this moment of passion. He sat up, her still thrusting.

He kissed her yet again and her neck. He rolled them over while still kissing her. He placed his cock at the opening of her pussy, and slowly entered, just letting the head of his cock peek in. He teased her with just his head, sliding it in and out of her. She spoke, "Evan, I want you so bad, take me baby." He slid his cock into her slowly all the way in, and slow to take it out. He picked up the pace. She was lightly shaking below him. They exchanged their soft moans at each other. Thrusting deep inside of her and picking up the speed of his cock diving into her. "Evan.. oh God... "

"Mmmm ahh yes.." He moaned back. "Mmm baby, I'm going to cum now... ah don't stop... OoooOoh. EVAN... Ahhhh!" hearing her say that, and listening to her breathing at she came onto his cock made him even harder and made him want to explode inside of her. He leaned down still thrusting into her, he kissed her lips, giving them some tongue and whispered to her looking into her eyes, "I'm going to also Maggie." He leaned back up, and worked his hardest. "Ahhh MMM oh YES.. mmmhmm.. MAGGIE.. you feel sooo good. MM Yeah." He came inside of her, filling her up with his cum. "MmHmz!" She said smiling at him. They both had a tired look in their eyes. He lay on top of her chest, resting, listening to her heart beat. It was beating alright.

Evan and Margaret both got up, got into the shower and rinsed, and washed each other off. There were kissing, hugging, and some nibbling going on in her shower. They got out of the shower, wrapped themselves in a big beach towel, went back to her bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.