Love By Death

Story Info
Can Melody handle what is in store for her and her new mate?
14.3k words
4
8.3k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

It was like any other night. Six people held prisoner in the name of the queen and king. There was also another dozen screaming from torcher. I really miss that part. My job now was to seduce unsuspecting people whom I like to call things. I have not been human for some time now. I was only allowed to keep a few memories from that time period. So I kept the bondage and torcher. I really oiled my sadistic mind. The king and queen didn't mind it either. It was a trait worth having they say. A screams. I wonder if I asked if they would let me back for a day or two. Information was so easy to get.

There's my target. Nice long flowing black hair, ice blue eyes and so easy. To so this right I need to make it so. Keliospo human form as I once was. I give myself three nights and she will be mine.

Melody.

She turned around and saw nothing.

Melody.

She turned around and saw a shadow.

Who's there?

Melody.

She turned around just to find nothing till she turned back around.

Gasp

oh your scared me.

I'm sorry but u seem a bit jumpy. Anything I can do to help?

No I'm fine just walking home.

Alone?

I'm almost there.

She darted past him and began to run.

Oh good a chase. In three leaps I was with her. I gripped my hands around her mouth to keep her from screaming and my other around her waist.

Sushhhh I mean you no harm just pleasure. Now you are going to listen to me. Nod if u understand,

She nodded

Good now we are going to walk to your place and you're going to invite me in. I'm am going to give u pleasure till u beg for more. You will love every minute of it. Is that understood?

She nodded again

I'm going to let go. One word. On cry for help. One scream and the king and queen will have you killed. Is that clear.

Melody nodded again and put her hand on his.

He let go and took it.

They began walking. Melody led him to her place and she turned to him.

With a questioning look on his face she put her arms around his neck and jumped into his arms.

Will you join me for a night cap?

She didn't wait for an answer and sealed it with a kiss.

He carried her up the stairs. She unlocked the door and they entered. Once inside she jumped down and ran to the bathroom.

Remember our deal Melody.

Oh I remember. I'll be out in a minute.

He looked around the room. It was filled it the normal items and then he saw something that he knew he had to get rid of.

The one thing that could kill him. If only he knew how to get rid of it without her getting suspicious. Just as he was going to more he heard the doorknob turn.

Oh your still here.

Yes I don't plan on leaving without you. I told you what was going to happen.

Right. Wine?

Red please if u have it.

Sure.

She poured two glasses and sat down.

So why did you kidnap me? What is this king and queen?

Queen and king. She always has to go first.

Ok Queen and king, what do they want from me.

You have information that they want and well I'm here to get it.

Wow you're an honest one.

With those I have to kill yes.

What did you say kill? You're going to kill me? That's a new one.

She began to laugh.

In time I will. First it will be pleasure and fun then will come your screams and then death. Before you know it you will be begging for it.

Before she knew it her glass hit the floor and she was frozen in place... more like frozen in fear.

He snapped his fingers trying to get her out of it but nothing worked. So he picked her up and took her to her bedroom. He looked around. There was no easy way to tie her down to give her pleasure. Time was running out. He decided to improvise as best as he could. He put her on her bed and looked under it. Good there is a bed rail. Rope appeared in his hand just enough for her wrists and legs.

He smirked. This is going to be fun and too easy. He quickly moved making sure she would be comfortable and couldn't get out.

Once she was done he went to get some water and something to eat. She would be hungry and thirsty. Before he left the room something else appeared in his hand. He looked down.

He smirked again. How could he forget to seal her mouth and eyes? As he turned he heard a soft moan. He knew he had to move fast. He didn't want to alarm her so he laid next to her.

She tried to move and opened her eyes wide to see she was bound.

What did you do to me?

You froze as soon as I told you my plan.

So this is what you plan to do to me?

I told you pleasure first. So are you a screamer?

I could be.

Good then I can use this.

Before she could say anything her mouth was ducked taped shut. She gave him a look of disgust but that short lived as he blindfolded her. He bent down to her ear and gave her a chuckle. Goosebumps ran all over her body.

Next thing she felt his fingertips trickle all over her skin and she wondered how much pleasure she would really get.

Are you ready?

She moaned and nodded.

Good. I'm going to start with my fingers and then add a few others moan as loud as you want for no one will hear you. You may feel pain and that's just fine. It will be worth it. Do you remember when I said you had information for the Queen and King?

She nodded.

Good. I'll be pulling that out of you as well. Well after you're done carrying it that is.

Melody jerked back a bit.

That's right you're going to carry the Queen or King of Wayland. I've been granted this blessing and you will not take it from me is that clear.

His voice was more forceful and she couldn't run so she took a bit then nodded. She loaded as if she wanted to speak.

He thought for a moment.

No screaming understand?

She nodded. He removed the duct tape.

Can I at least know your name?

No.

Well can you take the blindfold off and the restraints? I promise I won't run or anything. I'll have sex with you. Please don't make this like a rape, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I was forced.

No one has ever spoken to be that way before. I'll have to think about that. Then then lay here.

He got up and walked out. Leaving her bound.

As he walked her apartment he thought about what she said. He had never had anyone ask his name nor ask to be untied and willing to stay. She still would die later on. But wait she still has the silver disc that can kill him. How could he get rid of it without her getting curious?

A collar and leash appeared in his hand.

He thought a moment and went back into the room.

Melody watched him walk in and gave a small smile. He sat down next to her and put the collar and leash on.

You are mine understood? You belong to me understood? What I say you do understood? No questions or ill punish you understood? And not in a fun way.

She thought a moment and answered the best way she knew how.

Yes sir.

Good girl. Stay still till I tell you.

He undid the rope and worked her wrists and ankles.

He took the leash and give it a small tug. She just stayed there.

Good girl. Come.

She got up and stood that the edge of the bed. She was unsure how to proceed. She decided to wait.

He tugged on the leash again

I said come. This time the tug hurt a little bit.

She stood there again.

Are you disobeying me?

She looked down and shook her head.

Then what is it. You may speak with minor authority understood?

Yes sir. When I was laying down you told me not to move unless you said I could. However you didn't tell me how to walk with you or how I should be when I'm standing still. I'm sorry Sir. I just want to be a good girl for you.

Very well spoken Melody.

She looked at him.

Sir?

Yes you have earned your name. Walking is walking. Not too fast and I shouldn't have to cause u pain when I say come. As for standing your arms abound remain at your sides and you will always look down unless I tell u otherwise.

She looked down. And did what she was told.

Yes sir. I understand sir.

Undress!

As she began there was a knock.

Melody didn't know what to do she stood frozen.

Come here he said quietly

Melody walked to him as another knocking happened.

Speak. He whispered

Just a second.

Very good. He removed the collar. Be quick.

Melody went to the door and opened it.

In stormed her neighbor Mrs. Blume.

Young lady you have some major explaining to do. Got any coffee? Anyway who was that man that you were all over? I know you left alone and had no intention of meeting with anyone. So come on tell me.

Well let's see. I'm her new companion. I'm the one who will tell you speak another word and you will die. See I have no problem making sure you never are seen again.

Gee you don't have be so rude. Is that coffee ready? Melody dear be a good host. I'm going to talk to.... uh what's your name.

Sir. His name is Sir and he is my Master. He purchased me at the market. Said I was too good a deal to pass up. Now we will not be having coffee, nor will you just barge into by business ever again. Also I can tell you with all certainty I want to kill you. So now choose how will you die?

He looked at Melody holding a brown bottle of something and a knife. He just had his bare hands. He was so turned on.

Well I never....

Going to leave this apartment building alive.

Oh baby make love to me here and now.

Anything you say sir. Just hang on. Please sir go get me some rope.

Before she knew it rope was in her hand.

For you my lady.

She tied Mrs. Blume to her chair and shoved a dish cloth in her mouth.

Enjoy the show you Bitch. I can't wait for u to die.

Next thing his hands were around her waist and she was straddling him. Kissing all over. He undid his pants and ripped hers right off. Before she knew it he was inside her and she moaned with pleasure. She looked over at Mrs. Blume she giggled

Are you enjoying this?

She will when I'm done with you.

Melody gave him a look.

Torcher babe. All torcher. It more fun that way. You still understand what we talked about right?

Yes Sir. Oh give me more.

He dug as deep as he could. Together they both climaxed. He let her down gently.

Get the knife, tongs, and anything else you can think of.

Yes sir. May I have the collar back on sir?

Good girl. When you return. As for you.

Pointing to Mrs. Blume.

Come with me.

He dragged her into the bedroom

Melody be a dear and remove that silver disc from the speaker.

Where too sir?

The trash. Outside preferably.

Yes sir.

You have 5 minutes.

Yes sir.

Melody did what she was told and ran with the disc. She wondered why of all things this would be something he would have her do. But she didn't want to upset him. Not if it meant staying alive. She ran back upstairs and onto her apartment.

I'm back sir.

Good get in here with the items.

Yes sir.

When she entered Mrs. Blume was tied just like she was. However she was already stripped. That was a sight for Melody to see. She was moving and trying to scream.

Melody laid everything next to him and went and sat on the bed.

Shy shh. Shh. You have to understand that you're a nosey bitch, and everyone will be very happy to see you go. Now do as he says and there won't be so much pain. I've done it and look at me. I'm alive and well.

He smirked.

Come here melody. I want to see how good of girl you can be.

Melody went over and allowed him to tie her up, and position her so she had a good look all around.

I hope you enjoy this.

Melody nodded. She knew saying anything would be wrong.

He went over to Mrs. Blume graved the tongs and shoved them between her heat.

Mrs. Blume screamed in pain. He widened then as much as he could and stuck a small clip in between so they would stay open. As she continued to scream he went over to Melody.

My goddess. He said as he goddesses inside of the thighs.

I'm going to give you more pleasure.

She nodded.

He dug his face into her wet Pussy and began giving her orgasm after orgasm. She was shaking so badly when he finished he took her arms down and laid her on the floor.

You stay here and finish organismic.

She nodded the best she could.

He returned to Mrs. Blume who was still wining in pain and flicked the tongs.

Another scream was released. He then took the clothes pins and began adding them to various parts of her body with rope attached. Each one Mrs. Blume panicked.

How are doing Melody?

Very good sir.

Can you walk?

I think so sir.

Good come here and I want you to play with the tongs.

Yes sir. May I unite my feet sir?

You may.

Melody quickly United her feet and went over to the bed. Before she did anything she gave him a look.

What is it Melody?

I have a few other things if you would like to see?

He paused a moment.

What kind of things?

She walked to her closet and opened it.

Inside was all the toys he could ever want to use.

Oh Melody you have out done yourself. Oh go put your collar on.

Yes sir.

She went and got her collar. When she came back onto the room she handed him the leash. She looked down and saw her poker and a brand new vibrator waiting for her to use.

For me or her sir?

Her. Yours comes later.

Melody flicked the tongs and Mrs. Blume screamed. Just as Melody was setting the Vibrator onto her pussy, he yanked the clothes pins off of Mrs. Blume.

She let out a scream that made her gag fall out. Without thinking Melody got up and covered her mouth with hers. He was very turned on but he pulled Melody away and slapped duct tape over Mrs. Blumes mouth.

In Melody's ear he whispered. You belong to me. But smart thinking. Now work on that Pusey. I want it to bleed.

Yes sir.

Melody returned and flicked the tongs this time shoving them a bit more so not to give too much comfort in one spot. She then turned on the vibrator and rammed in inside her. Mrs. Blume didn't know if she was screaming in pain or pleasure.

After a few Mrs. Blume felt the vibrator and tongs being removed. She was sore she then felt something round and hard moving all around her and soon inside of her. She didn't dare look.

Now for best part.

How many pool balls can you fit inside until you cough one up? Mrs. Blume screamed at the thought.

Before she knew it she felt picks against her skin and something going over her eyes. The picks got harder and harder till she felt something trickle down. She knew it was blood.

Come here Melody

Melody went over to him

Sit down and spread your legs.

Melody did as she was told. He strapped her down and duct tape her mouth.

I just want you to watch. Make a sound and you both die. I just want to hear her for right now. Melody nodded and closed her eyes.

You sure you want your eyes covered?

She nodded.

Then you shall have it. He cover her eyes and as a bonus he stuck a vibrator inside her on full blast.

He how long you can be quite. He chuckled in her ear.

He returned to Mrs. Blume.

Let's see what you have for me to know.

Mrs. Blume was screaming and struggling to get out of the restraints.

Oh no. No no no. You only move when I tell you.

He took the whip and cracked it against her leg. A scream followed. He then took the pool balls and laid them out.

Time to count. One.

She whimpered and wanted to scream.

Two and three.

She screamed

Four. Oh this one is tough. Oh wait there it goes.

She was trying to say no more but he wasn't listening. She then felt the tiny pick again and a vibrator on her pussy. He took a look at melody who was in agony but she was keeping quite.

Now let's see. Five and six. Very good.

Mrs. Blume was shaking her head no

oh but you mean yes. Seven. He even slapped her stomach and give her a whip just because he wanted too.

Should we try for eight and nine?

Mrs. Blume knew no matter what he would so use laid still. She then felt clothes pins being put all over again and soon felt a frozen object in her pussy.

Eight and nine.

Mrs. Blume screamed.

Now do not let any out.

He stuck a butt plug in her and slapped her pussy as hard as he could.

She screamed and cried.

He then returned his attention to Melody who was just lying there. He removed the blindfold to find she had passed out due to pleasure. He turned off the vibrator and untied her.

Melody wake up.

Melody woke and hugged him. She peaked at Mrs. Blume and smiled.

Let me play with her please?

Go have some fun. I'll sit here.

Can I tie you up?

Don't push it.

Melody went and got her ridding crop and heals.

Anything I should know?

She has nine pool balls up her pussy and a Butt plug in.

Can the balls come out?

Try not too.

She gave a pouty look.

Oh ok fine.

Good. Please bring me all the ice cube trays.

Now you're telling me what to do?

I said please. Sir. Please do what I ask?

Better. Back in a few.

Melody turned to Mrs. Blume.

Whip across her pussy a few times.

That's for the all the men you stole from me before you got married.

Whip across her stomach.

That's for trying to take my man tonight.

She felt an ice cube on her back.

Thanks babe. Now sit.

He didn't question surprisingly.

She then went onto the bed and took her heal to Mrs. Blume pussy.

You want those balls out don't you?

Mrs. Blume whimpered.

Well then let see what we can do about that.

She took her heal of the shoe and played with her pussy she saw one of them ready to come out. And she shoved it back in.

I didn't' say so yet did I?

She took an ice cube and put in behind her neck.

Oh does that feel good.

Melody took the ice cube and ran it all over her body. Moaning at each tender spot. Once that one ran out she took a full one and suck it on her own pussy and played with herself. After a minute she stuck it inside her and let it just do its own thing.

Melody then turned to Mrs. Blume and smiled.

Now let's see who loud you can scream and beg for mercy. What to do first. The picks, the vibrator, oh wait I know, the tweezers and the hose. Let see can we move you to the bathtub?

He nodded with excitement.

Mrs. Blume was crying in pain and wondering how much more she could handle.

Oh wait before you move we need to seal you up.

The duct tape made Mrs. Blume cringe. Soon she felt it on her pussy and up her ass around her waist.

Oh Melody that is good thinking.

Thank you sir.

Come now you skank you need to be cleaned. You're dirty.

He untied Mrs. Blume. And made sure he had a firm grip on her.

Say one word and your neck is mine.

They all walked into the bathroom

Get in the tub and stand there

Mrs. Blume did as she was told.

Melody stood there hands at her side and looking down.

He took the cue that she was no longer in control.

Get in there with her and stand back to back with her.

Yes sir.

Melody began walking and he slapped her ass. She jumped but didn't say anything.

She got in the tub and stood back to back like she was told. Soon she felt her collar and cuffs on her neck and hands. Their feet were left so they could walk if they had too. Soon they felt the leash attached and hung up so they were to stay put.

Mrs. Blume let out a shriek and soon Melody felt it. Ice cold water. It just hung over them for a few minutes.

Soon the water turned a bit warmer. He soon joined in them and knelt began eating Melody out. She didn't hide anything. Melody moaned with pleasure and moved with him to increase pleasure.

Once he was done he stood up and turned them around.

Now let's see how you do at holding them in. as she slapped Mrs. Blume stomach. She let out a soft cry.

He didn't make it easy and he ripped the duct tape off her stomach and pussy.

As if on cue the balls came out. Mrs. Blume cried out in pain and wanted to fall but the collar and leash was not letting her.