Love By Death Ch. 02

Story Info
What will Melody do this time?
10.2k words
3.33
5.3k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only draft. I know I need work but I love seeing what others have to say.

If you would like to ask me any personal questions please email me.

*****

It was a bright and sunny day outside. Melody opened her eyes and felt around. She didn't feel Jonathan at all. She opened her eye wide not sure if it was real or not but then she felt a note. When she opened it she saw a note.

"My dearest Melody, Sleep well? Meet me in the dining room. I have gone out on the Queens request, I'll be back soon. Feel free to look around and make something to eat. You will be torturing at least 4 people today so please don't get bored too quick. Yours Jonathan."

Melody didn't know if she should smile or wonder what she had gotten herself into. But she got up and put her collar on. She figured if he wanted it off he would tell her. She put her cuffs on as well. She felt weird without them now.

She looked through her clothes and found a pant suit that she thought would look nice. She was just finishing getting ready when she heard the door.

"Melody are you awake"

"In the bedroom. Almost ready."

Jonathan walked in and smiled.

"Today you do not need the collar or cuffs. I will not be with you."

"You're always with me. Why won't you be there?"

"I have my own assignments today."

"Will I see you at all?"

"Melody you belong to me and I to you. Yes we will see each other. But the Queen and King have given us this last week to do as we please. Now in order for us to stay alive and on their good side we have to do this. Now here are your questions you are to ask your victims. Yes I said victims. They are to talk or die simple as that. Here is your recorder. Put this where ever you see fit. It will record your everting in the entre room. Oh none of them are you pleasure you at all. Nor are you to give them pleasure. They have been caged both by cock and in a cage. They are also kneeling and bound. It is standard for all victims to be like that starting out. When they are dead or have talked you are to open the door. Someone will come in and remove them for you. Any questions."

"Pleasure me here and now."

"Later. We have to go. Did you eat yet?"

"No I just finished getting ready."

"Here hurry up."

Melody quickly ate the fruit and followed Jonathan out of the bedroom

"Oh one more thing Out there we are both Squire. Don't correct anyone, and don't tell anyone your name. We don't have them here."

"Got it Squire."

"God I love you."

He grabbed her and kissed her hard. She melted into his arms and wanted to jump him but he kept her down.

"Let's go."

Melody followed Jonathan down the hall to the chambers.

"Got your list?"

"Yep."

"Got your attitude?"

"Not a strong one."

"Well each of them tried to kill you."

"Now I do."

"Good. Got your recorder?"

"Yep."

"Have fun. I love you."

"I love you too."

Melody stood a moment catching her breath when she walked into her room she saw four cages hanging there each with a man inside. The men were asleep. She chuckled soon they would scream.

She looked at each one and chose the smallest one first.

When she opened the door he woke up. She took the leash.

"Come pup you will be first. "

She grabbed his neck and whispered in his ear.

"You think you can kill me. She chuckled. You have no idea who I am do you. Kneel."

The man kneeled down.

"Listen up I'm going to undo your hands and you're going to lay on your back. Make one wrong move and your neck will be snapped."

He just stayed still. She undid his hands and he laid down. Once she had him strapped she took her whip and cracked it over him.

The man screamed in pain

She looked at the recorder and it was turning so she knew it was on. She look that the paper hoping none of the others were looking.

"Now telling me pup. Why were you trying to kill me?"

He remained quiet.

She cracked the whip at him.

"Tell me." As she cracked it again.

He screamed, when he didn't answer she looked around and saw candles and steal toys.

She chucked again. You won't talk with the whip, well then I'll make you talk with heat.

Before she was at the table the man was screaming. She picked up a Steal dick, candle, and a lighter

"Give me that asshole."

She shoved the dick inside and he screamed again.

"One more scream that is not followed by an answer I will be forced to something drastic. Tell me why you were trying to kill me?"

She smacked the steel rod

He screamed, and coughed "I'll never tell you anything."

"Have it our way." She took the torch lighter and lit the end of the rod as well as the candle. "Now just so you know there is a flame near your asshole. It is on the rod so you know what will happen soon right. The steal dick that is inside of you will heat up and well we all know the fun in that. Oh and there is a candle on you as well. Don't let it spill. I'm going to go get one of your friends."

Melody walked over to anther cage and opened it.

"Come now stubby."

He crawled out without a word.

"Let's go"

She led him over to the other guy.

"Give him your dick to suck on."

Stubby did as he was told

Pup was screaming as Stubby put his dick in

"Now tell me..." Melody said as she cracked the whip "Why are you trying to kill me and who sent you."

"We were ordered to by the captains."

"Who are the captains?"

"We don't know their names."

"Huh I think you do."

Melody cracked the whip again.

"How's that dick coming?" She moved it a bit. Pup screamed and the candle fell pouring wax all down sealing in place. He screamed some more

"All you had to do was answer me."

"Stubby get off of him and back to your cage. Go on Get."

Stubby crawled back as fast as he could.

"You're a good boy aren't' you. But you know what. I think you need something anyways. Sit with our back to me and arms over your head."

Stubby did as he was told. Melody tide his hands in place. She spun the cage around to look at him

"Oh I know what you need."

She went and got a ball gag and a steal dick that was in a bucket of ice.

"Open wide."

Stubby opened without a word and she stuck the ball gag in place.

"Now because you answered you have been spared some pain. However because you can't tell me a name or two well that cancels it out. Arch up." Stubby arched up knowing what was coming. Just as Melody was about to shove it in two hands grabbed her and put her arms around her back

"What are you doing? She said struggling."

"Shut up and sit down." Said a familiar voice.

She looked at him and it wasn't until she saw the scar on his arms then she knew who it was.

"I don't have to listen to you and how dare you barge in here."

She was about to get up and soon he was on top of her holding her down.

"Oh no sweet. I have every right see when we met we told you we didn't like blood and well you drew blood so it's only fair I return the favor."

"You sick son of."

A hand was over her mouth

"Is that anyway to speak to your new master?"

She knew it had to be the female.

The hand was removed and followed by duct tape. Melody wasn't sure if they knew about that room being recorded or not but she didn't say anything not let onto it.

"Nice what you have here. Too bad this one talked. All too quick too. Skinny over here did well. Oh look she got crafty."

"There was a knock at the door. "

"Squire are you alright? Do you require any service?"

No one answered.

The door creaked open and the guard saw enough to know service was needed. He shut the door and moved quickly as he good to the other room. He quietly knocked. Jonathan opened the door and the guard went in just as Melody's door was opening. The guard quickly shut Jonathan's door. The guard fell to his knees with his arms up.

"Squire please forgive my intrusion."

"What is it guard? You may stand."

"Sir I believe your mate is in danger by the ones whom she is trying to get answers from."

"She would be that stupid. Would she?"

"I'm not sure. She was doing just fine. She got Captains out of one of them."

Before the guard was finished he was out the door and in front of hers listening to them.

"Soon we know your Squire will walk in here or barge in and everting will happen all over again. This time though we are in control."

Melody just glared at them.

"I wonder who will tell him."

Jonathan knew if he barge in it would be a trap. He couldn't go the Queen or King they are the ones that released them. Or they escaped. Either way they were out. Jonathan went back to his room and saw the guard still standing where he left them.

The guard looked at him

"You may speak freely."

"Anything?"

"They are the Captains that tried to take over her first night here. Oh she was beautiful with them. They must have caught her off guard if she is unable to speak."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I'm not sure yet. We can't go to the Queen or King about this."

"Squire?"

"I'm not sure if they escaped or were released. I don't want to find out the hard way."

"Yes sir. So you have a plan sir?"

"Are then any more victims for her?"

"She has 8 lined up sir. As do you. I was told to keep you both even till you said otherwise."

"Wow she really impressed them. Ok bring her three more. Only I will be one of them. Make sure I am bagged and covered so they can't recognize me and I will cuff myself so I can break out easy enough."

"Yes sir and where shall I go after words?"

"Stand outside my door. I have a feeling she will want to talk or play with you or us."

"Yes sir very good sir."

"I will knock twice when I have the others. "

"No I will come with you. Last thing we need is them hearing something."

"Well then better get ready."

Jonathan changed clothes and cuffed up. He put everything on.

"Now I'm going to put this on. I won't be able to see. Please stick with our plan knowing I can hear you. Leave my hands alone alright. I will keep them in place."

"Yes sir. I'll be right here. Keep your hands at your side. There will be a belt around you. You will be first and you will be able to get of it quick."

"I'm trusting you."

"As I am with you sir."

Jonathan put on the gag and blindfold and was led to the other prisoners. Once the guard chose two more he strapped them together like he said he would. Jonathan felt really weird but he knew this is what had to be done.

"Oh come one sweet give me a moan or scream of pleasure."

Melody refused to make a sound. She knew it would cause them more agony not hearing anything.

There was a knock at the door.

Captain Luna answered. "Yes who is it?"

"Guard with three more prisoners for female Squire."

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Bring them in and strap them to the wall."

The guard opened the door and escorted them all to the closet wall.

"You all are to stand here till you are told otherwise. "

He strapped Jonathan letting him know he was in place. Jonathan grabbed his hand. Having him stay.

"Why are you still here?"

"One has my hand Ma'am."

"Well then bring him over here if he's so willing to be killed."

The guard undid Jonathan and moved him closer. Two taps one the shoulder and the guard moved back.

"You may go."

The guard left and did what he was told.

"Now back to you bitch. Let's see where we can put your scars."

Before Melody knew what was happening she was on the floor at the feet of the two other who were just brought in. She laid still not knowing what was going on.

"You will never touch her again."

"See I told you he would come in here someway. Don't worry we plan to kill you too."

"I don't think so."

At those words the other two broke out of their restraints and leapt to the captains. They had them tied down before they could move.

"You ok Squire?"

"Yea I'm fine. Can I snap their necks now?"

"Guys you better move aside"

Melody didn't know what she was saying. All she knew was that she didn't want to see these two again. She grabbed Luna's neck first.

"Should it be Ladies first or should we let the Men go first. Oh wait I know Squire Grab his neck. On the count of three"

"One"

"Two"

Crack, "three."

Both bodies fell to the floor.

"When you two have cleaned up these two. I expect these four and you two at my door. You have two hours. Burn them."

"Yes Squire." Both men said at once.

Before Melody could say anything she was lifted up and carried all the way to the door where the guard stood.

"Please stay here. We are expecting six more tonight. When they arrive knock three times. Lead them all to the couch and stay standing."

"Yes sir."

Melody looked at Jonathan then at the guard

"Thank you"

"My pleasure Ma'am."

They went into the apartment and shut the door. Jonathan laid her on the couch.

"Are you ok my love? Did they hurt you in anyway? Can I get you anything?"

"Slow down, I'm fine. He didn't hurt me at all. I just want a moment to gather my thoughts on what I did just now."

"Ok I'm going to draw you a bath."

"No I'll take a shower."

"Very well. I'll shall be in here when you get out. Would you prefer our guests on the couch or kneeling?"

"I want the guard and the other two on the couch. The four whom I was work over kneeling, no on all fours. They will be our foot rests for the night."

"As you wish."

"I'll see you in a few. Oh and you will wear your Collar and cuffs won't you?"

"As will you."

"Excellent."

Melody skipped to the shower. She let the warm water wash over her. She didn't know why but she started to cry before she knew it she was in a towel and being carried to the bedroom. There Jonathan laid her down and cuddled her.

"It's ok, it will happen from time to time. You were acting on instinct and you knew it had to be done. This will happen one more time. When you kill a male that is."

Melody looked at him and just let the tears fall.

"I don't know if I'm"

She was cut off by a kiss.

"You're doing great. You're just what who I thought you were. Now our guests will be here soon. Do you want me to help you get ready?"

"No. Am I wearing a dress, pants or my body suit?"

"Body suit with full chains. As I will too."

"Ok then let's get dressed."

They dressed in silence and helped one another when needed. They both giggled as the lead one another out of the room by their leashes.

The three knocks came

"Enter"

All seven men entered.

Pup was still in pain and Stubby held the bucket with now water and the steel dick in the bucket. He still had the ball gag in place too. The other two held all the other items.

"Pup come here and bend over."

Pup went to Melody and she pulled out the steel dick. He yelped a moment but remained quiet.

"You pup will be the foot rest for Squire. Go."

She slapped him on the ass. He crawled over and remained still. Jonathan put his feet up and relaxed.

"Stubby get over here and kneel down."

Stubby went over and did what he was told.

"You're a talker and well I don't need you blabbing your mouth about tonight. Do you understand?"

Stubby nodded.

"Good now bend over on all fours. You know where this is going don't you."

Without answering Stubby turned around and Melody shoved the steel dick up his asshole. "You will be the foot rest for our two helpers over there. Go."

She slapped his ass.

"As for you two let's see. Come Kneel in front of me and open wide." Melody looked at everything.

"Hymn you look like a horse so you get the head crop. Squire would you please put this on him. "

"Yes Ma'am"

"And you look like a tool so we are going to give you the changing gag. This is one of my faves. Now turn around so I can button you up."

Changing turned around and was spun around when she was done. Another steel dick was screwed in place.

"Guess what you get move your head a bit tonight. See horse will go over and be a foot rest to the guard. No offence Hun."

"None taken Ma'am."

"And you will be mine. Now go both of you. Oh and Changing have you figured out where this goes yet."

Changing shook his head no

"It goes right into horses' ass. Now shove it in."

"Is everyone else comfortable?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Does anyone need anything to drink or snack?"

"Not at the moment Ma'am."

"Let me know if you do. Get it in there changing? Gee it didn't take this long with pup over there. So boys tell me what made you help out?"

"Darling we don't talk about that in front of the salves."

"Oh ok then I'll let you gentlemen talk and I'll go make us something to drink. She unscrewed the steel dick from changing and sat him up and bound his hands in front. She also got a collar and leash in place. "

"Come with me and one wrong move and well you know. Now up."

Changing got up and followed quietly.

"Wow you have picked a winner sir."

"Yes indeed I did."

"May I ask why you both are in guest wear if it's just us?"

"It's what makes her feel comfortable. She will go sub if I ask her too. But I don't want to push it."

"OK"

"Are these guys going to be here all night sir?"

"No when she returns guard will you take them back to their cells. They will remain on all fours as you walk them."

"Yes sir. Shall I return or shall I go back to my post."

"Your post is fine. Here I made you a snack for your break. I'm sure you get one of those."

"Thank you Ma'am. I am to take them back to their cells now."

"Very well. I want all my toys cleaned and retuned with in two nights."

"Yes Ma'am. I will see to it. Thank you all again for your time. Let's go you four."

The four crawled out on their hands and knees.

"Sir may they please walk it is so much easier."

"Here take the cuff chains with you."

"Thank you sir."

Jonathan got up and closed the door. He returned to the couch where Melody sat and pulled her to him.

"Now who are you two and why did you help out?"

Jonathan nodded

"We are the super guards. We come in when there is major trouble. Not many people know about us. That's why we are able to work so well."

"Oh ok. So what happens now?"

"We go back and wait for the person who need us."

"Oh ok. I feel there is more but I shouldn't ask"

"Good idea Hun. Thank you again guys. "

"I'll see you out."

The men got up and left. Melody latched the door and joined Jonathan back on the couch.

"You know all in all not a bad day. Now tell me will we ever see the Captains again?"

"No once they are dead they are dead."

"Good I'm going to bed."

"No you're going to orgasm first."

"Oh come one can't we take a break"

"This is coming from Ms. Give it to me now, this morning."

"Ha, ha, you're funny. Gotta catch me."

Melody got up and was pulled back down.

"Got ya."

"Cheater."

"Come on. I want you to moan and cum all over me."

"Whatever you say sir."

"We are going to do things different tonight."

"Ok. I guess."

"I'm going to blindfold you and gag you from the beginning. Just let me control you and listen ok."

"OK I can live with that. Just one question"

"What's that?"

"No one is going to join us are they?"

"Not for a while."

"OK then. Ready when you are."

"Go get me something to drink."

"Yes sir."

Melody turned around and left the room. Jonathan quickly took off his cuffs and chains and snuck out of the bedroom and hid.

Melody returned to find the bedroom empty. She but the drink and tray on the night stand.

"Jonathan? Where did you go?"

She looked around. When he didn't answer she knelt down and looked at the floor and put her hands behind her back.