Love By Death Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three girls went into the bedroom and shut the door. Jonatan went to the bathroom or see Salve Boy hard at work on the tub. He shut the door again and latched it. He also set the alarm on the apartment. He then went into the bedroom and crawled over Melody. He kissed both girls good night and went into a deep sleep.

The next morning all three woke up. Ally dear please go start breakfast. Sub go let Sub Boy outside and let him relieve himself. Make you hold onto the leash and don't let him play with anyone. You are not to remove any restraints. Is that understood?"

Sub nodded and went out.

"As for you some here." Melody rolled onto of him. "Get on me nice and slow." Melody was about to do as she was told. She was quite at first. "Let me hear you baby, Let me hear that sweet moan from you." Melody moaned as he entered her and kept it nice and slow.

Ally knocked on the door. "Breakfast is ready masters and Sub has returned with Salve Boy." Feed them and put them to work. "Yes master."

Ally then turned to them "Get on your knees and wait for your meals."

Sub and Slave boy did as they were told. Ally got their plates ready and put them at the table. "You may stand up and sit down." The two did as they were told. "Sub you may use the silverware. Slave boy looks like I will have to feed you as Masters don't want you untied." Ally removed the humiliation gag and fed Slave Boy and she ate as well.

Melody and Jonathan came out and saw everyone eating. They each got their plates and sat down.

Jonathan put his hand on Ally's thigh and gave it a squeeze. "After breakfast I will see you in the bedroom"

Ally smiled and nodded.

"So tell me what jobs do you have them lined up for?" Jonathan asked

"Nothing yet. I was thinking what they could do."

"Well we will have to think about that."

"The toy room and dudgeon need cleaning." Melody said to on one in general

"Good idea this way I can keep both of them in line. Very well after breakfast you will take them. Hook them up tight."

Melody nodded and smiled at Ally.

When everyone was finished Sub cleared the plates.

"All I know I said join me in the bedroom. Would mind if we all went down and I got them situated then Melody can keep an eye on them while you and I have our fun."

"May I take this time off sir?"

"Why is that?"

"I started my period and I am cramping really bad."

"Very well." He said with a sigh "Go take a warm bath in the nice clean bathroom that Slave Boy cleaned for us."

Ally nodded and went in the bathroom.

Melody and Jonathan took sub and slave boy to the dudgeon. "Slave boy I am going to be undoing your hands. You both will have limited lengths to move your hands." He grabbed slave boys neck and squeezed "You try anything to harm these two and you will be begging for death."

Slave boy just stood there. Melody then went and hooked him to the rig and locked it in place. "He's all set" Jonathan spun him around and looked at what she did.

"Good job. Now here are your supplies. You are to make everything shine. Oh wait how still of me. Melody strip her."

Melody went over and striped Sub as Jonathan stripped Slave Boy. "Can't have you two hiding anything now can we?"

Jonathan then led Melody out of the room. He turned to her. "Where's the key?" Melody took it out of her bra and handed it to him. "Good put it back. I wanted to make sure you didn't leave it in there."

They walk a little further and hear a scream from the room. Melody looks at Jonathan. "Oh yeah did I forget to tell them they will get shocked if they get too close. Opps. If they keep that up one or both will be dead." The screams continue. "Jonathan make love to me here, with the screams." Jonathan smiled and kissed to the wall the put her hands above her head and raised her legs. He then inserts his dick inside her as the screams continue.

Soon the light flicker. "What just happened?" Melody asks as Jonathan is kissing her neck and enjoying her. Jonathan lifts his head up "One is dead or at least very sore. Oh Cum for me baby. Come on show me you love me." Melody didn't think about it and went back to enjoying Jonathan. They both exploded together. Jonathan held her up for a moment. "I am going to carry you like this. Keep my dick inside of you if you can." Melody nodded and tightened her legs around him and held on. He lifted her off the wall and began walking. "This is harder than I thought. Would you mind walking?" "Not at all." Melody got down and they walked hand in hand. The lights flickered again and screams were heard from behind them. "We will give them some time."

When they returned they saw Ally on the living room floor buckled over. Jonathan let go of Melody and ran to her. "Ally are you alright?" Melody ran over "Here let's get to the couch, go get me some pain reliever and boil water. When it boils add a cup of the water to a packet of Jello. If we don't have any get some. Now!" Jonathan did as Melody instructed. "It's going to be ok Ally. Sleep if you have too. I will wake you when everything is ready." Ally nodded and her head fell into Melody's shoulder. Melody just caressed her head and tried to calm her down. Jonathan returned soon with a mug of Jello water and the pain relievers. He handed them to Melody. "What is wrong with her?" "Cramps, she is getting her period. And it sucks. Ally honey you need to wake up."

"Oh ok." Ally opened her eyes a little. "Here sweetie take these and sit on this." "I just want to sleep." "I know sweet but this will help." Ally took a sip and made a face "It takes some getting used too I know but you have to drink it all." Ally did as Melody instructed and finished the mug. "Please cuddle me Melody. Please." Melody looked at Jonathan "You two take the bed. I'll stay out here and read what you three wrote." Melody picked Ally up and disappeared into the bedroom.

Jonathan then went back to check on sub and slave boy. He opened the door and found them both on the floor. He went to check on both of them and there was no pulse. He called for the cleaners to come and gather them. When the cleaners arrived Jonathan let them in. "Strap them down to the gurneys. All four limbs. If they wake up before you do what you do return them otherwise I don't care for their remains." The cleaners nodded and picked up both bodies. They unhooked everything and strapped them down. Once Jonathan was satisfied he held the door and let them out. He then closed the door and went back to the apartment.

When he got back he went to the bed room and knocked. "Come in" He heard Melody say. When he entered he saw Ally culled tight to her and she was reading a book. "Ally Hun can you please wake up I need to tell you something." Ally stirred and opened her eyes. "What is it?" "I need you to listen and if you think you will upset and toss around I'll take a moment and bind you. There will be no play tonight but I need to know." "I guess I'll be ok. It's not like, Oh wait are you saying you got rid of Brooklyn?" Melody grabbed her arms and held her down "Just listen to what he has to say. It will just be you and I tonight Ok." "Girls. When we took those two to the dudgeon to clean it we hooked them both up to rigs so they couldn't get loose. However if they go too close they would get a shock. I think when salve boy relied on this, he used it to his advantage. Only problem was he suffered the fate as well. Now I checked them and didn't find a pulse. But when the cleaners came I told them to wait at least three days in case they wake up. Other than that I didn't want their remains."

Ally was back asleep and Melody just whipped a tear.

"How much more can you do to me?"

Jonathan looked at her stunned. "What are you talking about?"

"I want to go back to my home and forget about all of this. I'm not cut out for any of it. I'm only strong and I'm only that way I am in fear I will die. Now 6 people have died and someone I'm involved. NO more Jonathan NO more."

"Melody you could always say no, but true then you would die. There is just something about you that won't let me kill you, I want you to be here and be mine. The Queen and King are testing us. The more you do, what you would never do the more they want you to stay. The more you are to stay alive. The only way for that to happen would to try to overtake the crowns. And before you ask. NO! I will not do that. The Queen, King and I have a special understanding."

"You're not their son are you?"

Jonathan couldn't make eye contact with her.

"Oh. You are. So what you're the one who brings death and also tries to make others to what they don't want too?

"I wouldn't say I bring death, it just happens. But sometimes things are set in motion for a reason. And well I have to go with the flow. I can't say no to them." Melody gave him a weird look. "No really can't say no. That's why you and I both were punished last year."

"Oh ya hated that."

"Me too. Now get some sleep. I have some reading to do."

"We weren't finished."

"That's ok. I'll read what you two have."

Jonathan left the room and closed the door. Melody snuggled Ally and went to sleep.

Jonathan when into the dining room and got the notebooks. He grabbed all three and decided to read Brooklyn's first.

"Master: Though grateful I am you took me in as well. I can truly say that I will always only serve Mistress Ally. You two are nice and very easy going with your subs. You both master attention to each one. That's nice. Ally always made me feel special. I don't like to be shared.

As for what I want well I was the two of us leave and never return. I don't want to be bound anymore, nor do I want to be told what to do by you or Ma'am Melody.

Now I notice the two of them are not done so I will act like I'm still writing but I will not say anything important."

Jonathan was in stunned. He closed the notebook and read Ally's next.

"Jonathan (you were a friend first), Master (because I asked to you be): I am in love with you and Melody. Have been sense the day I walked up to you. As for what I want, it is you two. I want to be strapped to a wall just left for you two to do as you please.

I love the way you treat Melody as well as myself and Brooklyn (Who may be getting ready to bolt. Just let her go she will be taken care of). I love the way Melody treats me and how you treat me as well. You don't seem like a hard master unless you have to be.

I want you two to tie me to the bed spread out in an X and just have your way. Deny me my orgasms, make me beg for you both. Tease me and have sex next to me making me watch. Plug my holes and leave me like that for days. I am your and do what I can. You have not hit any of my limits and so I wish to keep on going.

Till we agree I can return, Ally."

Jonathan said a soft wow under his breath. He couldn't believe what he just read. Melody's was next. He looked at the bedroom door it remained closed. He opened her notebook and read

"Jonathan: From this day forward to have and to hold I will be yours. I will ask to return to my home out of frustration and want of normal for a while. I ask that I have a room that is mine. That I can set up a desk and such and fill it with things to help me escape when things get too much. Yes I'm talking about the killings.

I want you to tie me down and give attention to Ally. I'm sure she needs it. I want her to know you love her too.

I want you to see that one day I will play the bad girl and you will have to punish me and I want that because I'm feeling the urge to disobey you soon. (I smile).

We can set up a date if you so choose this way I don't ruin plans. I want to play hide and seek with you. I want Ally to kidnap me and when you find us you see she is having me pleasure her. You just join in and we all have fun. Or something like that.

When we are bad, and I mean bad I think we should have a box or something outside that you lock us into. There should be a slit so we can see what is happening and try to scream our way out.

I hate to say it but I like being wrapped up so I really couldn't move. Something about that just made me wonder what all could happen.

Thank you for all those times you rescued me and us. I'm hoping we can but don't have to return the favor.

I do, Melody.

Jonathan smiled. She did love him and she did want to be with him. He reread both Ally's and Melody's over and over till he heard the bedroom door open. Ally walked out and just crashed on the couch. She closed her eyes again. Melody walked out and went to the bathroom. When she returned she sat next to Jonathan who pulled her in tight to him.

"I read all three"

"And?"

"Brooklyn wanted to leave, Ally saw it. Ally wants a few things I think you will like and you want a few things I think she will like."

"OK then. What now?"

"I'm not sure. I think we all need time and a break. Movie?"

"Sure."

"OK let's see what we have. Oh I will begin your room next week. Let's mourn Brooklyn and never speak of those two again unless they come through those doors."

"Thank you. Oh I see one we can watch." Melody grabbed the remote and pressed play. Soon the theme from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas started playing.

Jonathan and Melody sat and watched.

Ally woke up a few times but didn't say much. Jonathan figured he would just let her be. Melody know all too well what she was going through.

When the movie was over Melody and Jonathan were headed to bed when they heard a noise from outside. Jonathan looked and saw nothing. He turned and Picked up Ally and took her into the bedroom.

"Here take Ally into the safe room. It's just over there," He pointed to a poster on the wall. "Just you two. No toys and no matter what you hear you are not to come out. There is enough food in there for you both. I will come can get you when it's safe. Please go now."

"Ally honey come on wake up, we got to move."

Ally woke up as Melody was moving her to the safe room. "Jonathan. Sage and Willow."

"Very well. Tell Melody when you wake up. Remember don't open the door for no one. Oh here."

He handed Melody her bag of clothes and toys that she packed. And He closed the door.

Melody got Ally situated on a bed and looked around. She saw that there were four beds, and lots of shelves filled with books and food. She looked at the books and saw one titled Melody. She took it off the shelf and sat on a bed and began reading it.

January 6th I was walking the streets and heard a song in my ears. I looked up and there she was. I knew she had to be with me.

February 14th Valentine's Day and she sits alone. How can I make it known I see her?

March 23rd I will make my move soon. I hope.

April 19th tonight she leaves without a plan. I guess it's a way to get out away from her neighbors tonight I will make her mine.

May 3rd. She is mine and she is with me. I have never felt happier. I love how she had adapted. Mom and dad would be so pleased,

June 17th I put my hands on her for the first time and made her mine. She listens so well. I know she will do just fine with us.

Melody continued reading till there was no more. The entries got loner and loner. At the very end she saw a letter.

"My dearest Melody; Your reading for one of two reasons I handed it to you or I told you to come into the safe room and you saw this. Please know that I love you and never meant to harm you. As you can see I documented each day I saw you. There may be a good chance I may not come back. Please be safe. You are mine forever. I want you to go over to the canned food area. On the third shelf you will see a clear mason jar. Open it and put on everything that is in there. I mean everything. If there is someone else in there with you then had him or her one. There is enough for four. Please do it now. I love you and will always be with you so long as you wear those items. Forever your Squire / Jonathan."

Melody got up and did what the letter said. She found the jars had numbers on there. She looked and saw the beds did too. She took Jar one and two. She opened hers first and put everything on. She then opened Ally's jar and put everything on her.

Ally honey can you wake up please. I need you. Ally woke up and looked around. It took her a few moments to gather her bearings.

"What happened?"

"You had cramps. You passed out. You got up and went into the living room and passed out. Jonathan and I watched a movie and when it was done we went to the bedroom. We heard a noise and brought you in the bedroom too. You looked comfy out there. Soon Jonathan is telling me to come in here with you and not to open the door for anyone. I woke you up and you looked at him and said Sage and Willow. You then curled up and passed out. I read a book and was told about these jars. I put mine on and yours and woke you up."

"Damn you love to talk."

"It's a gift. Oh he also gave me my clothes and toys back."

"That only means one thing. He's not coming back."

"No he said he would let us know when it's safe."

"No sweetie. It's is time to fight for the ultimate dominant role."

"Ok. You have to explain this all to me."

"You remember the taker, slave boy?"

"Yes."

"Well he was the top dog. He was the one who said who can have who and for how long. Jonathan broke that pact with him when he found you. That's why everyone has been coming around and trying to get you. They saw that as the overtaking."

"Wait Slave boy and Jonathan were brothers?"

"Yes. Jonathan is younger by 4 moons. Years in your terms. I keep forgetting your human first. Anyway then the Queen and King fell ill everyone thought it was Jonathan. It wasn't. I was with him the night in question. However because I'm a female my word doesn't count. Jonathan was exiled for years. Upon his arrival back he noticed that his brother had moved on and given up the crown to work for the Big Master. Jonathan returned to his parents and accepted his crown. He then set off alone. Leave us all in shock wondering what to do. The Queen said that he does not take the thrown till he is wed and she can accept the unthinkable."

"So all of this was to see if I could be queen?"

"I don't know."

Soon there was a knock and both girls screamed. The knocking continued until it stopped.

"Hey thanks for listening."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" both girls screamed.

"Come here." Jonathan gave them a big hug. "It's ok. I'm ok."

"What happened? Are you ok?"

"You have some major explaining to do!"

"I'm fine sit down."

Jonathan went and got himself a jar and he two put everything on.

"Melody I know you have questions and we will answer them but for now try to sleep."

Melody was shaking so hard Ally went over and began to cuddle her.

"Here drink this. It will help you sleep."

The girls each took a cup and was about it drink

"Do not drink that!"

Both girls looked up and there was another Jonathan.

"What the hell is going on?" Melody yelled.

"Looks like we have an imposter. So one of you is Jonathan the other I'm guessing is the not so dead taker."

"I know a way for us to figure this out and be safe." Melody got up at went to her bag. She returned with rope, two blindfolds and two dildos. "The two of you on a bed now!" the two each got on a bed. Ally went to get up "NO! You will stay seated. I will do this. The first one of the three of you to make a sound will get a snapped neck. Nod if were clear." All three nodded. "Good now lay down. First one to move also gets a snapped neck."

None of them moved. Melody went to each limp and tide it tight. She put a blindfold onto each one without giving a care in the world. As she yanked on each rope the two men opened their mouth wanting to let out pain but knew better.