Love By Death Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now. You two you will have blood fold and such. You will not be able to move. Oh ya here I have more presents for you." She stuck one dildo up each ass and then put on headphones with crappy music.

"Ally help me take of them out of the room." Ally got up and did as she was told. When they got him in place they went back the main room. "I'm sorry but I had to make sure I did it. There is a reason for that. Now I need you to sit down with your legs crossed and hands behind your back. I want you tied down as well."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good."

Ally went and sat on the desk chair and did as she was told. Melody tied her tight but not too tight like she did the guys. She then tied her feet together and to the chair.

"Try to get out."

Ally struggled, but couldn't move. "Good. Now I'm going to leave ungagged so you can help me ok."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Now let's see questions we can ask them? They have to be ones only our Jonathan would know."

"Ma'am you could ask about the time before he brought you here."

"Good idea but I want to save those. No sense in bringing out the big guns just yet."

Melody and Ally took their time writing the questions. When they were done they looked at the guy in the room. Melody went at removed the headphones.

"You are to begin and end each answer with I'm a good boy Ma'am. Understood? You will also wait for me to say answer bed boy. Understood? Any questions you get wrong will resort in torture later on. Understood? Answer bed boy!

I'm a good boy Ma'am. Yes I understand. I'm a good boy Ma'am

Very good. Now. What day was it when we first met? Answer bed boy

"I'm a good boy Ma'am. It was on September 15th. "I'm a good boy Ma'am.

Melody looked at Ally and pointed. Ally nodded that was the day she first met the taker.

Melody chuckled. But continued on with the questions. After a long period of time Melody moved the beds around and brought in the other one and returned the headphones to the first one.

"This can get confusing but hey it happens. Now then. You are to begin and end each answer with I'm a good boy Ma'am. Understood? You will also wait for me to say answer bed boy. Understood? Any questions you get wrong will resort in torture later on. Understood? Answer bed boy!

I'm a good boy Ma'am. Yes I understand. I'm a good boy Ma'am

Very good. Now. What day was it when we first met? Answer bed boy

The questions went on and on and soon Melody was done. Her and Ally agreed on who the real one was. Melody brought the first one back into the room.

She removed his headphones.

She then took a cane put it in both their mouths she tapped on it and saw them wince in pain.

"Good now one of you asked me to throw something away. When you know what it is you are to spit your cane out and tell me."

The second one spit the cane out as fast as he could "I'm a good boy Ma'am. It was a silver disk that I asked you take outside and throw it away. I'm a good boy Ma'am"

"Who was the last person to come in but the first to be gone?"

"I'm a good boy Ma'am. It was that annoying woman's husband. I'm a good boy Ma'am."

Melody walked over to the second one. "Taker I presume." An evil grin came across his face. "That's what I thought. You got everyone of my questions wrong. But yet all of hers right. Now I wonder if you were here for me and not her how you could do that." Soon Melody felt hands up her back and gripping her breast.

"What are you planning on doing to him?"

"Already in motion. Help me get him in here."

Melody and the real Jonathan moved the bed close to a giant X.

Melody undid his limbs as Jonathan sat on him. They lifted him up onto it and Jonathan worked on his right side while Melody worked on his left.

"Make sure you do ever strap there is."

Jonathan nodded. They took special care to spread the fingers out wide causing him pain and discomfort.

They strapped him down and spread is toes out as well.

"You won't be needing those for a while. Oh yea you need your pretty jewelry don't you. Here you put this on. I want to take pride in this."

Jonathan went over and out a collar on him. Melody bent down and soon attached a cock cage on him and locked in place. She then grabbed his ball sack and pulled it down. Jonathan saw she was looking at the straps that lay on the X. He went over and clipped them to the sack. Melody got up.

"Go untie Ally she will want to hear this."

Jonathan went and got her. When they both walked in. Melody turned to the taker.

"Sing for me you cunt."

She smacked his dick and stretched ball sack. He screamed and began to tear up.

Ally you want to play or what?

Ally smiled and walked out of the room. Melody put a ball gag in his mouth and tied it tight.

"Enjoy."

She laughed and walked out. She turned the lights off and shut the door.

They heard screaming coming from the room.

"That will get annoying."

"He will die down soon enough. Now tell me when did you know it was me and why did you put this up my ass?

I knew it was you when you walked in. I did the same to him but I couldn't play favorites. I even tied her down as you say just to make sure she wouldn't give signals and such."

"Like I would"

"Well you never know. Better safe than sorry."

"OK. How I saw he put everything from a jar on. How were you able to get passed that?"

"Oh no here. Melody handed him the two jars that were left. He took the truth jar. I moved it to look like it belonged where it was to see what would happen."

"You are a smart one."

"So what now?"

"Now we move. We will be moving to a bigger place and we will have a lot more freedom. I just need you two to agree on something with no yelling nor jealousy, can you guys agree?"

"Depends on what it is."

"I'm with Melody. Depends on what you ask."

Jonathan got down on one knee in front of Melody. "Will you please be my Queen?"

Melody fainted. Aly and Jonathan caught her and moved her to the bed. She woke up a little frazzled.

"Did u just ask me to be your Queen?"

"Or Wife if you so choose?"

"Ally are you ok with this?"

"Her part comes after you answer."

Melody thought for a moment. "Will this stop all the chaos and trying to kidnap me?"

"Yes."

"Will this stop all the bullshit of proving myself to everyone?"

"No but you can order them to be punished."

"Ok then. Yes I will be your Queen. One condition. Ally stays with us."

"That leads me to my next question. Ally will be ours? To train new doms. To break subs. To see over what we cannot when we are away?"

"It will be an honor to wear your collars."

All three hugged one another.

"How long do we have to stay here for?" Melody wondered out loud.

"It won't be too much longer. When the door opens Ally will go first. You go to the left there will be a dresser. Put what you like on. Melody you go to the right and do the same. I will go straight as well and do the same. When we are done there will be a lot of people who will come and in help us to get dressed. Don't fight it Melody ok. Just let them do what they are trained to do."

"Ok Will they be mean to me?"

"No they will be afraid of you and Ally. They know the Queen has the final words. Their lives are in your hands."

The door opened. "We are ready for you My Lady, My Queen and My Lord."

Ally walked up and took the gentleman's hand and was lead over to the dresser. Melody stayed behind and waited. She had too cause Jonathan was holding her back kissing her. Soon she went up and took the servants hand and he led her over to her area. Jonathan walked up on his own. He looked at his two women and smiled, and went and got ready.

"Willfred, there is a zit on the X down there. Pop it and burn it."

"Yes My Lord. My Queen do you agree?"

"Yes pop it and burn it."

"Very well. Good day to you both, My Lady." Willfred bowed and left down the stairs. When the door opened they hear the screams then nothing. Soon they hear a large metal door shut and the heat kicked on. "Done My Queen, King, and My Lady."

Melody looked over and mouthed thank you to Jonathan. He nodded.

"Thank you Willfred."

Willfred showed a small smile. This will be a great reign after all he thought.