Love By Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sit in the chair I'm not done talking to you.

Melody did as she was told.

When it is just you and I and I have your guest wear out you can bet you're in for torture. I like to play and be played with. When you are in control over me you must remember that I will do what you do to me. Don't get complacent though I like a challenge. Now I will go in the bedroom and change. For today is just you and I. Now I want to you lock and chain the door shut. And think what rules you want me to follow when you are in control. Understood?

Yes. Sir.

He left without another word and Melody when to the door. There were a lot of chains and locks. She did each one as she thought what could she have him do that wouldn't mean her getting punished too bad?

He returned just as she put the last chain on and turned the dead bolt.

He was hung long and low, the cuffs made her wet just standing there.

Does this please you?

Yes it does. Sir.

He motioned to the table where they both sat down.

Tell me what rules do you have for me?

I want you caged at all times when we are not together. No other women is to have access to your dick. It belongs to me. Your hands will always be bound either above you, behind your back or stretched out. When I tell you to pleasure me I want you to only be thinking of me and what I'm doing. I will tell you when to stop. You will always call me Ma'am. If I want you gagged there is no complaining. You are not allowed to tell me no. I have one more thing but first do you agree to what I just said?

Squire though for a moment

Yes. Ma'am.

Good actually there is two more things. What is your real name? You know mine and I think I want someone who can play with us both and we can play with. This way we both can work together at times. What do you think?

Squire thought for a moment. He didn't have a name it has always been a rank and to having someone else involved he never thought of that.

I'm waiting!!!!!

He looked at her.

I've never had a name. It has always been a rank. As far as someone else being in control and we working together I'm not sure who we could get. So many of us know how to kill. You're the lucky one in staying alive. Ma'am

Then let's go find someone. Sir.

No. Someone will come to us. Ma'am

Ok. Jonathan.

He looked at her with a questioning look

What did you just call me?

Jonathan. I think you should have a name for when we are having conversation.

Wow thank you. No one has ever call me by a name.

So you said twice now.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

Melody got up and went over next to the couch and knelt down like she was told.

Just a sec. he said as went over and cuffed her hands and put the ball gag in. We will talk later. He whispered.

All she could do was nod.

Jonathan went to the door and undid all the chains. When he opened the door there were two people standing there.

Captain George and Captain Luna. To what do we owe the pleasure?

We heard you got a new toy may we see her?

Please come in. We were just getting ready to play would you care to join us?

The two captains looked at one another. Both turned to Melody and smiled.

We would love too.

Do we want the males to go first or shall we? I see your both ready for each.

Dear how about we do them, then they can do us. Lock and chain the door.

Yes Captain George.

Oh she is pretty did you go over the rules with her?

Yes Captain Luna.

And does she have permission and do you as well?

Both Jonathan and Melody looked at the two Captains and then each other. Both nodded.

We do.

Then get into position.

Jonathan got on his knees, put his hands behind his back and opened his mouth.

Melody was never turned on like this before.

The captains when into the other room to get ready. All Johnathan and Melody could do was stare at each other.

A few minutes later the captains returned. They each took a leash and lead them to a couch.

We have decided that you both will pleasure each of us as we wish. When we are done we will all nap and then you both will be able to return the favor. Do you two agree?

They both nodded

Do you two have any limits?

The both shook their heads.

Well we do. We do not want to see any blood from anyone. Understood?

Johnathan and Melody both nodded again.

Good now before we begin let's add one more accessary before we remove the gags and you are both to begin eating and sucking us. Understood.

They both nodded as the blindfolds were put in place.

The gags were removed and both were guided to the pleasure points of their partner.

The Captains moaned and started kissing one each other. Before everyone knew it they were all on the floor in the 69 position each one getting pleasure from the other.

After what seemed like hours Melody and Jonathan were sat up

Both of you stand up

Melody and Jonathan did as they were told.

The blindfolds were removed

To the bedroom you two. Captain Luna ordered as she tugged on their leashes

Melody and Jonathan both followed Captain Luna into the bedroom where Captain George as standing there waiting.

Squire Over here now.

Jonathan did as he was told. Captain George latched him to the bed post.

Open up

Jonathan opened his mouth only to find a scarf this time being inside and his head held tight against the post.

Close your mouth.

Jonathan did as he was told.

Good now for you young lady Lie down on the floor with your arms and legs spread out.

Melody stood there for a moment.

Do as you're told.

Melody turned around to show that she as still bound.

Captain Luna smiled.

She is a smart one. She said as she undid her cuffs and Melody when and laid down.

Before she knew it she was tied down only able to twist her head.

Johnathan kept looking at her with sad eyes.

Melody did the same. Something was not right she could feel it but she couldn't say thing as a gag and blindfold as put over her.

Soon they both heard moans and groans. Melody didn't know if it was the two of them giving Jonathan pleasure or if they both were pleasing each other. She struggled a little bit only to find she couldn't move.

Soon she felt finger tips and ice cubes running all up and down her legs.

She moaned with excitement

Are you ready to begin?

Melody didn't know what to do, she couldn't see anything to know if it was ok or not.

Jonathan made noises

Hush you or it's your throat. We all agreed did we not?

Melody felt a tear run down her face and she nodded.

Good girl. Now let me know how it feels. If I hear nothing I know it's not right. Moan for me baby. Moan as loud as you can. You do the same for my wife.

Jonathan looked down to find Captain Luna cuffed with an open mouth gag ready for Jonathan to do his bidding.

Captain George Undid Jonathan. Let you and me talk a moment shall we.

The men went into the other room leaving the women alone.

Are we going to far Squire?

No sir. Melody seems to be doing ok.

Good. Now my wife loves to squirt and always, always, always make sure she can't move. She will overturn you faster than you think.

Yes. Sir.

She loves to be eaten out and Ice cubes. You can never go wrong with those.

Yes Sir.

Anything about yours I should know about?

Honestly I have yet to have to myself to know.

Well then let me test her limits.

Yes Sir.

Good now before we go back in there kneel for me.

Jonathan kneeled and waited for more instruction

Before he knew it his arms were tied down and ankles were bound together.

Open wide

Jonathan did as he was told and an open mouth gag was placed inside.

Be a good boy and stay quite. I will guide you.

Before Jonathan knew what was happening his head was guided to Captain George's dick and he was forced to pleasure him.

Oh that's it, nice and deep. There Ya go. Oh Ya.

Once he was done and had cum inside Jonathan's mouth he walked away and into the bedroom. Before closing the door he turned to Jonathan

Don't lose any, swallow if you must. One drop on the floor and its whipping for you.

All Jonathan could do was stare at him. He tried to move but couldn't he only wished they would not cause his Melody too much pain.

In the bedroom after Captain George closed the door he found both women just as they were left.

Darling I hope you don't mind I'm going to get so wet before I come to you.

Captain Luna nodded.

Melody just laid there. Soon she felt fingers and ice again. This time there was no play it was all torture. Ice cube after ice cube was shoved inside her pussy. She wanted to scream and arch with pleasure but she knew better. Soon she felt a lot of pinching. Clothes pins and other items were all over body. Then she felt something hard and stiff inside of her. By the motion she knew it was Captain George's dick. Soon his teeth were ticking her perky nipple.

Come here wife

Luna jingled as she walked on her knees over to them.

Get over her head

Luna did as she was told

Soon Melody felt something warm and wet on her face. She knew it was Captain Luna's Cum. She wanted to turn away but she was unable to turn her head away.

I bet you want some more don't you my sweet wench?

Melody didn't know what to do. She just laid there.

What no answer? Well then.

Before she knew it both of them were off of her and she heard the air break as a whip came cracking down on her leg.

Wife been a good little girl and go get Squire.

Captain Luna did as she was told.

Oh and make sure he still has my cum in his mouth and no puddle has formed near him

Captain Luna when out and looked Squire over. Nothing that would cause alarm. She undid his arms and ankles.

I want you to take me as prisoner. Make me do your bidding for a while. He will dominate the whole evening if you let him.

Jonathan just sat there when Captain Luna yanked him up he quickly grabbed her wrists and locked them both behind him. He then Tilted her head back, forcing her mouth to open wide and emptied all off the Captain's cum into her mouth. He took off the gag and threw it onto the floor.

This will be the last time he plays with us. You will be mine as well.

Captain Luna gave him a look and then nodded.

Good now swallow and drink this. I'm sure you already know what it is.

Captain Luna did as she was told and was passed out in no time.

Jonathan laid her on the couch and strapped her down just in case she woke up before he was done.

Luna are you ok in there.

Jonathan didn't say anything but walked into the room.

You're going to pay for disobeying me

No I think not. You're going to pay for thinking you can take my girl away from me.

Before Captain George could say anything he was on the floor tide down so he couldn't move.

Jonathan went over to Melody and untied her and removed all restraints.

Melody I am so sorry. I didn't know it was going to be like this.

I'm ok. I need to clean up a bit.

Go ahead, when you return he is all yours. I just ask if you're going to kill him we move him to the killing room. It's easier to clean.

Do that while I'm in the bathroom. Where is the women?

On the couch passed out. She is ours when he is dead.

Good. I'll be right back

Jonathan leaned in for a kiss but Melody was gone before he got too close. On her way out she stepped on the Captains Balls and dick sending a scrams out of him. Melody looked back.

Did I say you could speak or scream?

Captain George just looked back that ceiling he knew his time was up soon.

As Melody walked to the bathroom she saw that Luna was passed out and tied down. She giggled.

Can't wait for you she said under her breath.

When she got into the bathroom she found everything she needed for a nice relaxing bath.

You deserve it.

Melody turned around and saw Jonathan in the doorway

Please take as long as you need. When you are done I'll have everything laid out for you. Do you require any special tools?

Oh I don't know Tongs, Boiling water, a cock cage, whip, knifes I plan on making him bleed), gag I don't care what one, Cuffs if he's already in them, a chair, steel rod shaped like a dick, clothes pins, and all the ice you can find. Oh and Rags and Goggles.

Yes Ma'am

Melody turned on the water and let it warm up

Oh Sir.

Yes Ma'am?

Bring her in here with me. I want her to know who owns her when she wakes up.

Yes Ma'am.

Melody please

Jonathan please

They both smiled at one another and turned to complete their tasks.

Jonathan had Captain Luna over his shoulder when he came into the bathroom. She was still passed out and Melody was already in the tub.

In here with me is fine. I want her collar and leash too.

As you wish Melody He said with a kiss on the top of her head.

Melody helped Jonathan get Luna into the tub.

We are going to change her name too.

Whatever you wish my dear. Please wash your face so I may kiss you.

Melody smiled and washed her face really good. When she was satisfied she look at Jonathan and he bent down and kissed her hard.

Go get her collar and leash.

Back in a moment.

Melody sat there thinking what she could do to her while she was in the tub. But she was too relaxed to do anything. So she decided to wait and just let everything wash away for now.

Melody had closed her eyes for a second when she heard splashing Luna had woken up and was trying to get out. Melody felt something her hands and realized it was the leash. She gave it a tug.

Shh, Shh, Shh. Everything will be fine. We when are done here you will witness the death of that thing in the other room. You will belong to us and paybacks are a bitch. Now you have lost your rank and your name for now is wench. One word out of your mouth and it will be your last.

She sat there for a moment and then nodded.

Good now remain still.

Melody washed up and rinsed and dried herself off.

Don't move.

She went into the bedroom to find two sets of clothes laid out with a note.

Melody, wasn't sure if you were going to have her involved or just in the room. So I laid out clothes for both of you. Please make sure you put on the body suit before the leather or else it will hurt coming off. Also the door is unlocked, he is chained to the floor and sitting in the chair. He can move around if you want him too. To stop me from disobeying you I have locked myself in the cage. You'll see when you come in. I am yours tonight. Jonathan.

Melody giggled and went back to the bathroom

She picked up the leash and tugged

Dry off.

Wench did as she was told and followed Melody into the bedroom

I am going to remove the leash, Run, try to hurt me, anything and I'll kill you. Understood?

Wench nodded.

Good. Now put what you see in front of you on. Body suit first.

Melody and Wench got dressed in silence. Once they were done Melody turned to wench and found she was kneeling down looking at the floor.

Oh you are such a good wench aren't you? Now stand up.

Wench stood up, Melody attached the cuffs and chains.

Open

Melody opened her mouth and found a ball gag getting inserted.

There you go. Oh don't you look pretty.

Now let so see what the men are up too.

She tugged on the leash and wench followed.

Once they were in the basement Melody saw how Jonathan had everything laid out. The kettle had a note on it. Melody opened the cage and handed the leash to Jonathan

Get in and kneel down

Wench did as she was told.

Face the door

Wench turned around

Jonathan come out here.

Jonathan did as he was told still holding the leash

Tie that thing to a bar.

Jonathan tied the leash tight, leaving wench enough room to sit if she was allowed too.

Once he was done he turned around to Melody.

I want to have sex with just you. Let's leave them for a white.

Without a word Jonathan picked up Melody and kissed her.

My dear Melody please let's finish them off then we will have all the sex you want. I'm too afraid I will hurt you knowing they are down here.

Then you will be just like them. Unable to anything.

I am at your disposal.

Good, see that chain attached to the wall.

Yes Ma'am

How far does it reach?

To the end of the table Ma'am

Good strap yourself to it.

Jonathan put Melody down and went and did as he was told.

Melody walked over to George

As for you Loser let's see what you can handle.

Cage him

Jonathan picked up the cage and walked over to where Loser sat and caged him all the while looking at Melody.

Whip

Jonathan handed her the whip and stepped back

Crack across the thighs, and feet

Loser woke up unable to move or say anything

Oh good Loser your awake.

Another crack across the legs and feet.

Stand up

Painfully Loser stood up

Bend over the chair and put your head in here. Can't have you falling on me now can I?

Loser did as he was told.

For this part feel free to scream. Oh and be sure to look at my new wench. She's going to love this part.

Steel dick

Jonathan handed it to her.

Come here Jonathan I want to enjoy you too.

Jonathan walked over to her

Melody took the steel dick and stuck it dry into Loser's asshole.

He let out a scream

Oh ya get it wet yourself Loser. There you go. She said as she stroked it back and forth.

Jonathan I am going to give you a blow job. You are to continue stroking the steel dick back and forth. As you are ready to cum I want you to move it faster and faster. If it comes out at all it goes in your ass. Do you understand?

Yes Ma'am

Good boy. How are you wench? Are you enjoying this? You may answer with Yes Ma'am.

With tears in her eyes and a ball gag in her mouth she mumbled

Yes Ma'am

Good. Your next. In fact Jonathan go her our pet.

Yes Ma'am. As you wish.

He went and got the wench.

You my dear will enjoy this as much as us. Here let me take that off of you. But keep your mouth open.

Melody removed the ball gag and put another device in her mouth.

This way I may you do whatever I please? Now hold still

Melody took the steel rod and fit it to the mouth gag. As she twisted it in place Loser let screams in agony.

Good boy Melody said with a slap on his ass. Now Jonathan you are to move her head just like I told you before. And you my pet are to stop your crying and enjoy it. I want to hear everyone enjoying themselves.

Melody got on her knees and Jonathan got into position. He put his hand on wenches head and began moving it back and for making sure not to have it pulled all the way out. Soon Melody was sucking on him. He as enjoying this very much. Soon Jonathan heard vibrating, before he could look to see what was happening it was in his asswhole.

He let out a moan and nearly fell but he stayed upright and looked down at Melody who had a smile her in eyes.

Thank you Ma'am

As each one was working the next Melody was thinking what do to when they were all done. As Jonathan exploded in her mouth she heard wench and loser moaning as if enjoying themselves too much. Melody pulled away and cracked the whip on to both of them.

That's enough wench as she yanked her head away. Stay quite

She removed the gag

Lay on your stomach wench. And you loser stand up

Loser tried to stand but couldn't

Jonathan help loser will you. Oh you may undo yourself. I want him next to all the knifes.

Melody went over to wench as for you let's see, oh I know. Get up.

Wench got up wanting to cry

Shh, shh, shh, I told you no crying. Come with me. You need to freeze a bit.

Wench started shaking her head no

Ah, ah, ah bad girl, bend over my knee now.

Wench did as she was told and felt a smack come across her ass

Bad wench, another one, bad wench, and another one, bad wench. Jonathan ice please. Stand up wench