Love by Design

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His palms covered her breasts massaging them. Her loins ached with the sweet pressure of desire. She could feel the hard length of his cock against her hip. She squirmed trying to get him in a better position to feel all of that glorious flesh against her.

"Lay still. I am on edge already." Brock's words puffed against her moist lips.

"Please..." she begged, straining toward him. "We have waited long enough. We can go slow next time."

"What will you give me?"

"What?"

"What will you give me if I do as you ask?" Brock carefully brushed against her clit with the tip of his cock. She moaned and arched up for more. "What will you give me?"

"Anything!" She moaned as he brushed against her center again. "Please Brock, please."

"I love the way you say my name." Brock slid into her slick heat. Her softness closed around him and he shuddered. There had never been a more perfect moment in the history of the world, he thought. There had never been a woman in his past that had fit him so perfectly. He lay motionless atop her waiting for the eerie sense of kismet to pass. Then he felt her perfectly manicured nails bite into his flesh as she arched into him sliding him even deeper into her wet center. Her moan mingled with his.

"Would you think less of me if I told you I was close?" She whispered as she circled her hips against him.

"Hell no, show me how close. Cum for me." He said pulling back to watch her. Again she moved tight against him and he felt the inner tremble that signaled her release. "That was sweet, but that was not an orgasm."

"What?"

"That was an appetizer... a pre-shock. When we are through you will know the difference between the two." Brock said as he balanced himself above her. "You are so wet; it is making a mockery of me. I may well lose it before I can prove the difference to you."

"Well there is always next time. If you think that you can perform twice in one evening?" Taylor challenged.

"If you think you are getting out of here before I have cum at least four times you are delusional." That is when he began to move. His thrusts were calculated to drive her wild and they were working. She was out of control clawing at his back and hips arching up against him countering his movements seeking the orgasm that he promised. He slowed trying to regain a measure of control when she growled at him and speared him with a look that demanded he resume his pace.

He leaned down and tangled his hand in her hair to hold her steady for his rhythmic plunging. She tilted he head back in surrender and mewed in the back of her throat. Every part of him reacted to her ultimate surrender. He was relentlessly fucking her demanding that her body obey. Her entire body tensed as the pleasure began to consolidate in her center. The building peak was so much greater than the previous orgasm it was like comparing a sparkler to a car bomb. There was no escape from the explosion of pleasure sending wave after wave of brilliance through her blood stream. She screamed as her body began to convulse. Her inner muscles gripped him so tightly he was helpless to not follow her into the bliss. He thrust again and again as he spurted deep inside her.

Brock collapsed against her as they panted each trying to regain their grip on reality. Taylor clutched his back believing that she needed an anchor to keep her from floating away. How is it that as a sexually active woman in her late twenties she had never experienced anything like that before. She knew that she had climaxed with her previous partners but she could not remember a single one of them that had the power to devastate her senses the way that Brock just had.

After some time Brock rolled to his side and pulled Taylor into the curve of his body. She snuggled her back into his wonderful warmth thinking to nod off when she felt the insistent pulse of his rising cock on her lower back. His hands were roaming over her flesh.

"I thought you were sleeping." She said snuggling deeper into his embrace.

"I was going to but feeling your body rubbing against me gave me better ideas. This one in particular." He grasped her nipple and rolled it until it was hard. She sighed pressed her ass back against his fully engorged cock. "I like that. I like the way that you respond to me."

"You are very good at this. I am very impressed so far. What else have you got?"

"There is this." He pulled away enough to reposition his cock so he could enter her without changing their positions. His entry was sharp and delicious. He moved slowly working most of his magic on her skin. He kissed her neck and pinched her nipples, all the while rocking softly within her. When she began writhing for more he moved his hand to her clit and began to fondle the hard little nub just enough to tease her.

"More...please I need more." She moaned her body burning with her need to climax.

"Tell me again."

"You can have anything you want please just make me come again. I will do anything." Taylor panted arching and twisting feebly in his embrace. "Please Brock I am yours just let me come."

"That is my good girl," he whispered before applying the pressure she needed to tumble over the edge. He rolled her and drew her hips up and began to ride her hard and fast from behind. She leaned up on her elbows and pushed back at him. She could hear their flesh meeting in a sweet symphony of sexual mating. The sound of his raspy breath as he worked her grasping hole was so erotic she tipped into orgasm again. This time he went with her surrendering to the siren song of her convulsing cunt. He moaned as he slid to his side next to her again.

"Sleep, just for a second then I go again." Brock panted.

Taylor smiled at him as he fell asleep. She crawled off the bed and headed for the bathroom. She cleaned up and headed back to the room. She crawled up and straddled his sleeping form. She caressed his chest and plucked at his nipples. He moaned softly but continued to sleep. She caressed every inch of his chest and shoulders. Then she slithered down so the she could play with the most captivating piece of his flesh. She gently cupped his sac and feathered her fingers over his reawakening shaft. It was wrong to wake him but she could not seem to get enough of the pleasure that he could give. He was stubbornly refusing to wake up. His body knew what she wanted but he was not cooperating. In a desperate attempt to rouse him she took his half hard cock into her mouth. Sucking the length of him brought him to full glory but still he slept. There was no help for it she was just going to have to take what she wanted. She repositioned herself over him and slid down the magnitude of his member.

She cried out with the bliss. The sexy sound was what finally brought him to consciousness. He open his eyes to find the sexiest woman he had ever met riding his cock. It was almost enough to send him over the edge.

"What are you doing?" he asked huskily.

"Entertaining myself while you sleep go back to dreamland. I found the on-off switch all by myself."

"Yes but do you know how to work the controls?"

"Of course," she said haughtily.

"Really you know how to make it do this?"

"Ahh, do that again."

"What about this?"

"That I am going to figure out. It is not fair I have only been playing with it for a day. You have had it for years; of course you know how to use it better than me."

"I give you permission to play with it anytime you like. It is only fair."

"I look forward to getting a better taste of it."

"You put me in your mouth?"

"Yes...I thought you would wake up when I did that but no luck."

"Next time poke me with a cattle prod if you have to. I want to see you sucking me."

"Well right now I am busy trying to get you to pay attention to this."

"I am paying attention. I want to know what you did while I was sleeping in erotic detail."

"I rubbed you chest and arms and played with your nipples. Then I went for a tour in the southern regions. I licked your balls and then I got Mr. Happy to stand up and dance. Now I am trying to get back to the land of o's."

"You are not one to linger over the details, are you?"

"Fine...I put you partially engorged cock in the hot wet recesses of my mouth and I suckled you until you were too big to fit in my mouth any longer. Then I straddled you and moved the head of you stiff member across the dewy expanse of my pussy before I settled down over your hardness and filled my tight wet cunt with your throbbing man flesh." She panted. "Is that better?"

"Immensely. I am so turned on right now you better hurry and get there before I leave you behind." Brock said between clenched teeth.

"Hold still and don't cum." Taylor began to bounce up and down. He groaned as her tits began to jiggle beautifully.

"Harder. I want to see those breasts dance."

"ohhhhh! I like that say more."

"My mouth is watering to suck those tight pink nipples. That's it baby ride me. The sweet suction of my pussy is so hot. It is my pussy now, isn't it?" Brock waited for her to reply. When she moaned and stayed quiet he grasped her hips and held her still. "Answer me...It is my pussy now, isn't it?"

"Yes." Taylor whimpered fighting his hold. As soon as she answered he released his hold and let her continue.

Brock fought the building orgasm but her admission that she was his was too much for his overly male brain to let go. He thrust deep and exploded deep inside her. She whimpered, so close. He continued to move within her and began rubbing her nub. She tightened around him and cried out her joy as he brought her to climax again.

Brock stood in her tiny kitchen trying to prepare food to recoup their strength. There was no food in her cupboards and her fridge boasted of take out containers and diet soda. It was a good thing that he had picked up some essentials while he was at the store. There were strawberries and cheese and crackers and a bottle of champagne. They would not starve today but she was going to have to shop before the next all day fuck-fest. There was only so much one could expect from appetizers to bring the strength back.

Taylor smiled as he came in the room baring sustenance. "You found food in that kitchen?"

"No. It is a good thing that I picked something up at the store." He frowned at her. "You are going to have to go shopping. I cannot be expected to perform at my peak without proper nutrition."

"I rarely have time to cook so it is just easier to buy take out then to cook." She shrugged.

"Well we are going to cook. Whether you feel you have time or not."

Taylor felt a strange glow steal through her insides. He was planning more than one day of debauchery. He was talking about a next time. There was something sweet about the fact that he wanted to come back. She was not going to hold her breath that it was a permanent relationship but there was more here that they would get to explore. She sighed happily and began to eat the meager fare that he provided.

'Did you have plans today? Am I detaining you from important business?" She asked while munching on the crackers.

"Not currently. I had just left the one thing I needed to deal with today and now I am free for a while. What about you?"

"I have to put together a design proposal. I have to have the entire project put together by tomorrow at 3. I am on a deadline." She peeked at him to see how he was going to react.

"Ok, so if you need to work, feel free." He looked around, "You have a TV right?"

"You are going to stay?" Taylor was surprised.

"Well you are going to stop working at some point, right? And when you do I want to be here to do some good work of my own."

"Oh, well that is good. I really need to land this gig. If I do, I will have so many referral clients from it that it could set me up with some real cash flow."

Brock watched her talking, trying not to jump in and offer to set her up so she never had to work. That would just make her angry, he could tell. She was fiercely independent. If he tried to give her money she would kick him out.

"So I am going to get started on my sketches. Make yourself at home and if you want there are menus in the drawer next to the fridge."

"I thought I told you we are going to cook." Brock frowned.

"Yeah but I thought you meant the next time?" She tilted her head and looked at him steadily. "I cannot go shopping then come home and cook then start on this proposal. I have to set my priorities."

"Well this is your notice that priorities are changing. I will go get food and cook, but the next time you will need to make sure that you are prepared."

"See I never was a boy scout." Taylor sighed. "I guess that if you are going shopping you are going to be staying the night?"

"At least." Brock stood and started dressing. "You need to get to work. Not sure how long I am going to be able to keep my hands off of you."

"I am on it." Taylor grabbed a robe that was buried on the chair that was covered in clothes. Brock sighed as the pile slid. She threw the robe on , belted it around her waist and headed to the living room. Completely unconcerned with the avalanche that she left in her wake. Brock's lip quirked at the fun he was going to have changing her minor habits.

He dressed and followed her into the living room. He grabbed her hair and gently pulled her back until he had access to her lips. He kissed her softly with a wealth of promise. "Work fast. I will be back soon."

"I will do my best." Taylor sighed dreamily. This was the first time she ever considered blowing off a client to hang out with a man in bed. She was the first to admit that she was a very sexual person but her work had always been more important. She was building a brand for "Taylor Jensen's Designs," that she hoped would one day be a franchise. For now though she was grinding. This ladies lounge at the prestigious Cotillion Club would put her interior design company in the who's who of the local society. Now all she had to do was stop thinking about Brock and start sketching.

She relaxed into the ideas forming in her head, allowing the colors and textures to flow. Soon she was drawing bringing visions to life. Areas so inviting you wanted to crawl inside and curl up. She was so deep in the creative process she was completely unaware that Brock had not only returned, but had been there for hours, cleaning and cooking. She finally came out of her creative stupor when her stomach began to growl. The smell of delicious food was wafting in from the other room. She was not sure that there was even a stove in her kitchen capable of making something smelled that good, but she was not questioning her good fortune. She set aside the proposal and wandered into the room.

"Yum, something smells good," she praised as she entered the sparkling clean room. "Did you clean in here?"

"Yes and the living room and the bedroom and the bathroom." Brock said as he continued to plate the food he had made.

"Why? You did not need to clean my house." Taylor said somewhere between grateful and offended.

"Yes I did." Brock turned with two beautifully prepared plates and headed for the tiny table that had been set for an intimate dinner. "I was making sure that when you were finished working that there was nothing else to distract you from my plans."

"Well, chores would not have kept me from you, if that is what you were thinking." Taylor laughed.

"That was my real fear. I assumed based on the tornado remains that housework was a low priority. I cannot think in a mess. I am a little bit anal with that stuff." He set the food on the table and held her chair.

She was hesitant to sit down; she had moved more to the offended side of the spectrum. "Look, I appreciate what you did here, but I like my house and I like my mess. I like taking my Sunday to right the chaos for the next week. I am not a fan of a man coming in here searching for the June Cleaver stand in that is going to cook and clean and be a perfect model of propriety. If that is what you are looking for you know where the door is."

"Yes I do, and I could have used it. Instead I found a solution for something that bothered me. I did not ask you to do it or judge you for it not being done. I am done talking about the house and I am ready to eat, so sit down and eat. You are going to need your strength." Taylor stared at him trying to determine where her feminist ideals should land on this issue. He was right, he was not being judgmental or asking her to clean he was just taking care of it for himself. So how offended could she be really?

She sat and smiled softly. "Thank you, I am grateful."

"You are welcome." Brock acknowledged. "How did work go?"

"I am close. I have a few more renderings to finish and some swatches to find but other than that I am ready for the meeting tomorrow afternoon." Taylor lit up when she talked about the progress she had made. It was a small project but so very important. She wanted it to be perfect.

"Great so how much more do you need to do? When are you done?" Brock tried to keep the impatience from his voice.

"I am done for the night. I will have to get my stuff to the printer in the morning and hit the fabric store on my way to the meeting but I am too fried to do more today." Taylor looked up when he sighed.

"I guess we should eat and call it a night then."

"I thought you were staying? I recall needing my strength."

"You just said that you were fried?"

"Creatively yes, but I thought you were taking over all the creativity." Taylor said suggestively.

"Believe me; I am not going to be working your creativity. I already have all the plans worked out. Eat quickly, before I forget that you need sustenance."

"This is too good to rush. I plan to say that a lot tonight." Taylor slowly closed her mouth over the food on her fork. Brock watched her lips close over the steel and thought of something else that he would like to put in her mouth. She wanted to savor then savor he would. The anticipation had been building for him all day, while she had been focused. He could give her a few minutes to catch up.

"Then by all means do not rush." Brock said. "After all the longer you let something simmer the more moist it is when you finally eat it."

"Really?" Taylor smiled knowingly. "I find that to be true as well. Very tender and juicy."

"I love having it melt on my tongue."

"Yeah? I like having to suck the flavor out. I like it when I have to work for it a little bit." Taylor murmured as she lifted her wine glass.

"I guess that is a fundamental difference between men and women. Men like a little instant gratification to make the hard work worthwhile. Women are willing to work knowing that the reward is coming."

"And coming, and coming." Taylor swirled the liquid in her glass as she eye-fucked him over the rim.

"Eat. I am losing the battle of words and my control along with it." Brock growled.

"Will this reheat?"

"Let's go." Brock pushed back from the table, grabbed her hand and headed for the bedroom.

The bedroom was immaculate, all of her clothes were put away and the bed was made with what looked like clean sheets. "You have been busy."

"I had to do something to keep my hands off of you while you worked. Now get on the bed."

Taylor looked down realizing that she was still in her robe and nothing else. She shrugged out of the soft cloth and climbed slowly on the bed. She glanced over her shoulder at him as she made her way to the center of the bed. "Now what?"

"I am hungry so lay down, I am going to eat."

Taylor lay back on the mounds of pillows and let her legs fall open. With a look she invited him to eat his fill. Brock watched her as he continued to remove his clothes. She was so fantastically sexy that it was hard for him to breathe. His blood felt like it was boiling in his skin. He stripped bare and climbed up onto the bed. He lay between her splayed thighs and watched her.