Love by Design

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor could see that he wanted to feast on her pussy; it was there in his stare. He was unwavering, no matter how she shifted and moved to entice him he just continued to stare and stroke himself. After 5 minutes of her pulsating flesh being ogled she cried mercy and asked him.

"Please, Brock, eat my pussy." She moaned.

"What was that?"

"Please I want you to eat my pussy. I want you to stroke me with your tongue and your fingers and make me come. Please."

"Better. I will give this to you, but next time you will not wait so long to ask for what you want."

"Yes, sir." She moaned as his head slid between her splayed thighs. His tongue traveled the length of her slit collecting all of the tasty juices before settling against her hardened clit. He used two of his fingers to curl up against the sweet spot inside while his tongue kept up a steady rhythm. She wanted to grab the back of his head and push him harder against her, but as she was tied there was nothing she could do but ask...

"Harder please!" She moaned wrapping her legs around him to force him closer. Brock laughed against her clit, delighted by the sound of her begging. Pleased with her, he gave her what she needed, and allowed her to come.

As the tremors of her orgasm were still quaking through her body, he rose above her and thrust his cock deep inside her until he was seated in her wet heat up to his balls. He growled at the perfection of the moment, delving deeply into the glorious cunt of a woman tied up for his pleasure. He began to move inside her thrilling her from her very core.

"You are mine, this pussy is mine, all of your body and your pleasure is mine." The stark possessiveness of his speech drove her wild. "Your tits are dancing for me. I love to see them move while I am fucking you."

"Oh god, yes Brock." Taylor was swept up in the erotic talk and the primal mating. It was like he found her mental clit and was flicking at it with his words.

Brock needed to get deeper, wanted to become a part of her. He grabbed her leg and threw it over his shoulder as he straddled the other. Pinning her in place he continued to pummel her tunnel with deep hard strokes, every one striking against her g-spot, working her into a frenzy. Suddenly it was enough and she shattered, the entire lower portion of her torso contracting forcing fluid from her vagina.

"Holy shit, you just squirted on me." Brock whispered in awe. He had never made a woman squirt that way. He was covered in her come and the soft wet sound it made was driving him crazy, then she bore down and came a river again. That was all it took for him to explode.

Brock looked at the clock. It was almost 4 am. He was dehydrated and sated, but knew that he had to get up and head back to his place. He had things that he needed to get done so he could get back to Taylor. She murmured incoherently and pushed at his shoulder. "What did you say?"

"No more, need sleep."

"I know baby. I have to go. I have to get up very early and you need to sleep."

"Why can't you stay?" Taylor asked lifting her head from the bed.

"I do not want to disturb you when I head out. As it is I am not going to be able to do more than shower and dress when I get home. I have to be on site by 5:30 am because I have an appointment this afternoon."

"I have that presentation today at 3. I have so much to do before I head over there. I won't be sleeping long either. Doesn't mean I don't want you to stay though."

"Doesn't mean I don't want to stay. I will be back tonight." Brock said kissing her softly and rolling out of the bed. She watched him as his naked backside disappeared behind the denim of his jeans, and then fell back to the bed to sleep.

Hours later Taylor sat in the lobby of the Cotillion Club's business office waiting for her opportunity to meet with the manager about her proposal for the design. The receptionist stood and ushered her into the manager's inner sanctum. Taylor smiled and shook hands with the well-dressed man behind the desk. "Mr. Kincaid, it is nice to meet you."

"You as well Ms. Jensen. Valerie has spoken highly of your ideas on the upgrade we are planning." Mr. Kincaid said motioning her into the chair.

"Thank you, sir. I am excited to have this opportunity. I have drawn up some ideas for the overall design concept as well as a few mock ups as to style, color and texture for the room. I feel that this will provide the kind of feel that Valerie was looking for. I have put together the cost projections for the materials as well as the furnishings."

Mr. Kincaid nodded and poured over the proposal she handed him. As she discussed the finer points of her plan he asked several questions about the theme and the modernization of one space without conflicting with the existing spaces. She answered all of his questions efficiently and clearly. After 25 minutes of pouring over the drawings and reports, Mr. Kincaid stood and extended his hand. "Ms. Jensen, welcome aboard. If you have a few minutes, I would like to head over to the club and take a look around the area so you can give me an idea of how much time and inconvenience my guests will have to endure."

"Absolutely sir. I would love to take a look at the site." Taylor smiled widely trying to contain her glee. She had done it. She had landed the job.

Mr. Kincaid wandered through the ladies lounge, discussing measurements and finishes, looking at dimensions and lighting. Taylor was anxious to get started on the blueprints for the construction team. It was her hope to have it all laid out and designed so that the install would be done in a matter of days rather than weeks. They exited the room just as Valerie and a couple were walking by.

"Oh, Mr. Kincaid, I would like you to meet our newest members. This is Mr. Weston, and his fiancée, Ms. Harper."

Taylor looked up from her notes in time to see the horrified look of shock on Brock's handsome lying face. The bottom fell out of her world in that second. She wanted to faint but knew that she could not. This opportunity was too great to squander on a philandering dill-hole like Brock Weston.

"Very nice to meet you both. May I introduce Ms. Taylor Jensen; she is designing the upgrade to the ladies lounge."

"Claire Harper, very nice to meet you." Brock's fiancé said with genuine emotion.

"It is nice to meet you as well. I hope you enjoy your membership. Thank you, Mr. Kincaid for your time. I will be in touch later this week with the plans and the budget. I look forward to working with you." Taylor shook his hand and headed for the door, praying she would make it outside before she started screaming or worse crying.

Brock watched with horrified wonder as Taylor headed for the door. How is it possible that she was here at this moment? He wanted to run after her, he knew that she was hurt, but there was nothing he could do right now. Later, he would fix this later.

As soon as he stepped out of the Cotillion Club he pulled out his cell phone and began dialing Taylor. When she answered, he launched into his explanation afraid she would hang up.

"It is not what it looks like she is not my fiancée; I am doing someone a favor that is it."

"Look, I do not own you. It was a mistake, it is over and... well, thank you, I had fun."

"Oh, no you don't."

That was all he got out before the line went dead. With a growl he punched the redial. The phone rang with no answer. Undeterred, he turned the phone and began texting.

I do not like being hung up on! He pressed send.

Too bad. If you do not want to get hung up on do not call.

It is not what you think. I am not with Claire.

I do not care. How is it possible to be engaged and not with someone? Never mind I do not care!!

I made a commitment that I have to see through, I want to tell you more but I can't.

What kind of commitment? Marriage? I really do not care!!

You make me crazy!

Well you piss me off. Have a great life.

Fuck that! You do not get out of this that easy.

Brock waited for the response. After 2 minutes of waiting, he texted again.

Taylor, I will see you soon.

With that final text he started his car and headed off to finish his day so he could get back to fixing this... whatever it was with Taylor. He did not know why this was so important but he had never felt so incredibly in sync with a woman. Her submissive, yet challenging nature called to him like an instinct. He believed a lot in instinct and gut feelings. She was going to be his, that is what his gut was saying now.

"What are you doing here?" Taylor said opening the door. "Aren't you supposed be with Claire?"

"You know that I am just fulfilling my commitments, I am not with her." Brock pushed past her into the house. "You are trying to fight this and I won't let you."

"Look you pompous ass. There is nothing between us. You are the one who has somewhere else that he needs to be."

"That is right. I need to be deep inside my woman. So why don't you stop being an overbearing harpy and start getting naked." He walked through the living room headed for the bedroom.

"Stop right there." She screeched. "I do not want you in my room. I do not want you in my house. I do not want you in my bed, in me, anywhere."

"My, my. Methinks she doth protest too much." He stood in the center of the living room and stared her down. While he held her gaze captive with his own he began to unbutton his shirt.

She gulped trying not to crumble before such overwhelming temptation. Brock was gorgeous dressed but naked he was sin covered in chocolate. He continued to hold her gaze as his nimble fingers removed his clothing.

"Come here Taylor."

"Brock-"

"Now, Taylor, I am done playing."

"I can't do this. I am not cut out for this."

"Yes you are. You were made for me, that cunt was made for my cock. I need my cunt, sweetie. I need it now." Brock's shirt was finally free, so he pulled the fabric from his body. His magnificent torso shone in the soft lighting from the lamps. "It has been a hellish day filled with the worst kind of hassles. All I could think of was burying myself in you and forgetting it all. I am done waiting and I specifically remember you saying you would do anything I asked."

"That was last night. That was in no way a life time commitment to arbitrarily follow your whims." Taylor growled.

"That is where you are wrong my sweet. You are in the company of a base male, one that hears your submission and accepts your challenge to be willed. You are mine, so be a good girl and come here." Brock's tone went hard and Taylor's feet could not remain still. "That is my woman. I want you to finish what I started." He motioned to his clothes and she fell to her knees.

He groaned softly and petted her hair. She was quick about dispensing with his shoes and socks. When her fingers brushed his abdomen trying to unfasten his jeans, the breath hissed out of him. The snick of the snap parting and the slow rasp of his zipper tantalized them both. Kneeling there before him submissively was an aphrodisiac unlike anything she had ever felt before.

She sat up tall and slid her hands into the back of his loosened jeans and inside his boxers. She eased the fabric away from his taunt ass and down his long muscular legs. She leaned close as she removed the clothes completely. She panted, her breath teasing over his sensitized skin. When the clothing was cast aside she sat back and surveyed the long hard length of his obvious desire. His penis twitched excitedly against his flat stomach as she watched it. As if in a trance, she leaned forward and touched his penis with her soft lips. Realizing what she had done she sat back quickly.

He growled and grabbed her by her hair. "Oh, no you don't, finish what you started." He twisted his hand firmly in the tresses and pulled her forward. Her lips brushed against the head of his cock, but she refused to open for him. He growled louder. He twisted her hair tighter. She still refused to open. He tilted her head back so she was forced to look at him.

"You want to play, little girl. Refusing me what I want will not stop me but it will bring you punishment. Is that what you want? Punishment?"

Her eyes went wide. What could he do? How much damage would he do to her? She was not into abuse and she was not some weak kneed woman who would stand for being slapped around.

He saw the fear and belligerence in her eyes as she watched him. He sank to his knees in front of her. "There are ways to get you to do as I want that will not injure you. There are ways to bend you to my will that will thrill and excite you without my ever using violence." He leaned toward her his lips gently brushing over hers. "You are going to bloom under my care never wither. I will never hurt you."

"You cannot say that. You have no idea what you are capable of doing to me."

"What are you talking about?" He was puzzled.

"You could be the one man that could touch my soul. I cannot take that chance."

"You already did. Now it is too late to go back."

"What are you going to do?"

"Anything I want. Don't worry baby. I am going to take very good care of you."

"I am a grown woman who does not need a man to take care of me." She spat out.

"That is not what you said last night when you begged me to make you come." Brock whispered against her lips. "When you told me you would do anything I wanted. Do you remember that? Do you remember me thrusting inside of your dark wet sweetness? Do you remember me giving you what you begged for? Do you remember coming, squeezing around my cock, melting like a candle? I remember. I remember every shiver of your softness against my flesh."

She moaned against his mouth. Uncaring of his firm hold on her hair she struggled to bring his mouth closer to hers. He held her away unwilling to give her what she wanted.

"Ask me. Beg me."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please kiss me."

"First answer my question."

"Yes, I remember. I remember every moment you were a part of me. I would do it all again, give you whatever you wanted if you would give me that pleasure again."

"Good girl." Brock whispered before kissing her fully. His mouth, moving over her while he held her captive, was incendiary to her senses. He pulled away as she whimpered at the loss of his mouth. "Now you need to do as you are told."

"Yes, sir."

He stood before her once again still holding tightly to her hair. She leaned forward and opened her mouth over the head of his penis. Her mouth moved over his taunt flesh, sliding smoothly, sucking deeply. He groaned and used her hair to guide her mouth using her mouth to masturbate himself. She allowed him to do something she had never allowed before. She never allowed a man to be in control while she sucked him off. She didn't like the feeling of being gagged and choking for some mans pleasure.

Brock knew what he was about. He never pushed too far, never lost control and moved faster than she could handle. He was precise in his movements enjoying the feel of her warm mouth.

She acknowledged the gentleness in him and trust began to bloom. That trust made her want to please him. Her movements became feverish.

His hold on her hair tightened a bit more trying to control her movements but without success. He could feel his own control slipping. There was no help for him. She was taking his will and not relenting. He gave himself up to the pleasure and spurted into her mouth. She tried to pull back and he knew that she was going to try spit.

He clapped his hand over her mouth and sank down to his knees again. "Swallow it."

Her eyes flared as she tried in vain to pull back.

"Swallow, now." His rough voice was firm. "I want to see my come slide down your throat."

She inhaled through her nose and swallowed. He watched her throat work as the come went down. "God that is fucking hot. I love being inside you any way, any time."

He pulled his hand from her mouth. Taylor gasped. "Why did you do that?"

"I want to break all of your former rules. They don't apply to me. I am the one man that you hold nothing back from." Brock leaned forward and kissed her softly. "Stand up."

He helped her to her feet and disengaged his hand from her silky hair. She stood before him carefully. He began to remove her clothes. Slowly he divested her of all but her high heels. He stared at her form, slowly circling taking her nakedness in from every angle.

"God, I want to fuck you every way imaginable and unimaginable." He said.

"I thought you did that last night." Taylor said quietly.

"It wasn't enough. Not nearly enough." He stood behind her. "Walk to the bedroom slowly."

Each step she made he watched the sway of her ass, the taper of her thigh, the curve of her calf and the high heel spiking into the floor creating such a tantalizing arch to her foot. He watched her move feeling his member stir at the bewitching site. She stopped at the doorway to her bedroom and gazed over her shoulder at him.

"Do you need more?" Her tone was husky.

"I need more of you. Go stand at the end of the bed." Brock made his way to the room behind her. She stood at the foot of the bed still and straight. He moved in behind her and wrapped himself around her. His arms crossed under her breasts the soft weight resting on his forearm. "God, your skin is like silk."

His lips brushed the side of her neck. His breath skittered over her ear causing a shiver to race down her spine. With the knuckles of one hand he caressed the underside of her breast. She moaned and arched into the butterfly stroke.

"Don't move baby. You need to stand very still and let me play."

"Brock that is impossible." Taylor moaned.

"You know that is not true. You can and will hold still." Brock whispered in her ear. "You do not want to be punished, right?"

"Brock." She whined.

"That is my girl. Hold very still." While one of his hands played with her sensitized breast, the other slid down to her pussy. She was shaved smooth and he allowed his fingers to coast over her soft skin. "This is very nice, Taylor. I like having you exposed so completely. I can't wait to lick every inch of you."

"Brock, please you are making me so hot." She let her head drop back onto his shoulder.

"That is what I want. I want you hot for me, burning up in my arms." He slid his fingers over her clitoris, as his other hand captured her nipple. "That is my girl. Stay still and let me touch."

His hands worked mind bending magic as they skittered over her most sensitive places. She could feel his dick hard and insistent against the small of her back. He slid his finger into her vagina and felt the excited moisture of her body signaling her readiness. The soft sound of need she made at his invasion finally broke his control.

"Bend over and put your hands on the bed. Keep your elbows locked." He said stepping away from her. She did as he commanded. "Now spread your legs. That's it show me that beautiful cunt. Tilt your ass up."

When she was properly positioned he moved in and used his cock to invade her. Her vagina closed around him soft and hot and so wet he had to grit his teeth to keep himself from slamming into her. Slowly he inched his way in to keep from hurting her.

"More." She moaned arching her back even further. "God, Brock, give me more."

"No baby we are going nice and slow. I want to enjoy every inch of you. I am going to savor the feel of your cunt sliding along every inch of my cock."

Taylor moaned and wiggled back trying to capture more of his length. A sharp stinging slap landed across her right ass cheek. She squealed in surprise and tried to get away. He grasped her hips and held her impaled on his cock.

"I warned you. You sit still."

"You ass, you hit me."

"No Taylor I spanked you. The same punishment endured by children throughout the years. I know that you can handle that tiny child's punishment." Brock said still slowly moving into her. "Besides, now that the blood is rushing to your ass and pooling so near to where we are joined you are feeling more stimulated, I will bet. Your beautiful ass is causing your clit to pulse and your vagina to contract in time with your heartbeat."