Love by Design

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god," Taylor moaned. "You are right. Does this mean I like to be hit?"

"You were spanked not hit. If I were ever to hit you I would expect you to sever my cock and feed it to me." Brock growled. "You know how fond I am of that particular area of my anatomy so I would never do something so stupid as to jeopardize that."

"What is the difference?" Taylor asked confused and horny.

"Spanking is not going to damage you. Most times spanking doesn't even hurt. It is an age old game that actually can heighten a woman's pleasure and make her peak longer and harder." Suddenly Brock surged forward burying himself balls deep. "Now I am in. You are stretched around my cock. Tell me how much you like it."

Taylor moaned in response. Down came his hand across her left ass cheek.

"I said tell me."

"Brock, I love it. I am so full of you." Taylor moaned more turned on than she had imagined possible.

"That's good. Now you get rewarded." Brock told her as he slid almost out of her before he plunged back into her depths. "I love fucking you."

Taylor turned her head and caught sight of them in the mirror over the bureau. She could see herself bent at the waist, her breasts swaying in time to his thrusting, his big dark hands clutching her hips holding her steady. She could even see the high heels that he had left on her lifting her to the perfect height for his fucking. She could just barely see his glistening cock covered in her juices as he moved in and out of her. The sight was beautiful and carnal and enough to tip her into orgasm.

Brock felt her start to go when he noticed her looking across the room. He turned his head and caught her gaze just as her climax hit her. She screamed and looked him in the eye and allowed him to see her soul as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. He smiled and began to fuck her harder. He watched them in the mirror fucking, the beauty of it one more layer of sensual pleasure.

She stared at him as his orgasm overtook him, and like her he held her gaze and let her see. He held her tightly against his body allowing her to feel every last tremor of his sex.

"That is so sexy." Taylor moaned when she could speak again. "I have never been one for watching but I understand the draw now."

"I love to watch. I loved watching you come." Brock pulled out and stepped back drawing her up as he moved. He turned her toward him then knelt before her to undo her shoes. He stood before her again.

"From the moment I walked in the house and saw those shoes, it is all I could think of, fucking you from behind."

"Well, you can check that box."

"Taylor, lay on the bed." Brock let his gaze travel down her form. "I want to watch you come again."

"Oh, goody fun for everyone." Taylor smiled seductively, her body already preparing itself for him.

"Mostly you though. I am just going to watch. I want to see you masturbate."

"What?"

"Get on the bed." Brock said firmly.

Taylor crawled on the bed and lay down. She was a private person and this was an invasion of the most personal sort. She lay there debating with herself how much success she would have arguing with him. She looked at his face and knew instantly that her chances of talking him out of this were slim.

"Damn you are so fucking sexy." Brock's voice echoed over her nerve endings making her hot all over. "Come on sweetheart, put on a show for me."

"Brock I am not sure that I can do this."

"Haven't you ever touched yourself before?"

"Well, yes."

"Did you make yourself come?"

"Yes."

"Then just do that so I can watch."

"I am not sure that I can do that part."

"Close your eyes." He commanded. She complied with a real sense of relief. Maybe if she couldn't see him she could pretend that he wasn't there. "I can see the wetness of your cunt. You want to do this; you just don't know what I will think of you. I can tell you that I will think of you as a very good little girl deserving of a reward. Play with your pussy for me."

The rough sound of his voice was such a turn on that Taylor felt a wave of arousal overtake her. Brock stood at the foot of the bed and watched her as she lay there debating the order he had given her. He knew the instant that she had overcome her trepidation, when her knees fell open and her breath became labored.

Her hand moved from the bed, over her torso to her breast. She used her thumb and forefinger to squeeze and tease her nipple. As he watched the nipples on both breast hardened and elongated in arousal. She played with her breast for a long while until her feet began to move restively against the coverlet. She planted her feet wide apart and arched as if inviting his invasion.

"Yeah, baby. Show me what you got." Brock whispered hoarsely.

She moaned and moved her hand between her thighs while the other hand continued to tantalize her generous breasts. She opened her slit as if to show him the beauty of her soft pink pussy. Her hard little clit was erect and begging to be manipulated. She slid her middle finger down to her glistening opening and dipped it into the sweet juice. Using the moist finger, she began to pet the center of her desire. She tugged the hood and began to circle the nub. Every once in a while she would slide down to get more lubrication to ease the friction. Her hips were undulating in tune with the movements of her fingers.

Brock sensed that she was close. "That is it baby. You are almost there. Open your eyes babe." She met his gaze and bit back a moan at the avid attention he was paying to her playing fingers. "Come for me. Let me see it. I want you to come so bad."

She became frenzied. It was almost too much the sound of his voice, the look in his eyes and the soft touch of her fingers. "Oh Brock!" She screamed as the wave of sensation crashed over her.

"Taylor, good girl." Brock panted as he watched the pulsing flesh of her cunt contract and the great drops of moisture ease from her vagina. Before she had even recovered he was on the bed licking at the shining wet flesh. The sensation built and she came again.

Brock was overwhelmed by the continuous orgasm and gave up the taste so that he could plunge his turgid cock deep into her quivering depths. She screamed and exploded again. He caught her legs with his elbows and opened her wide for his thrusting. She lay beneath him open and helpless.

"Touch your pussy." He breathed. Her hand moved between their bodies and as he gored her, she fingered her clit. She was coming in great streams of liquid and his cock was so wet with her, that each time he pulled out her pussy slurped him back. "Fuck yes!"

"Brock! I can't take much more." She panted.

"Yes you can. My lovely little cunt likes to come. Just...Like...That."

She was helpless to do anything but orgasm. He played her body like a virtuoso. He kept her coming for a long time before he surrendered to the siren song of her milking vagina.

He collapsed against her sated. She lay beneath him numb from the overload to her senses. They lay there each trying to remember how to breathe. Just as Taylor began to recede into a sated sleep the jangle of his cell phone ripped through the peace of the bedroom.

He stirred but didn't move to get up. The ring tone had obviously alerted him that the call was not of extreme import. That is when Taylor knew.

The stinging bile of jealousy rose in her throat and tarnished the beauty of the afternoon. She pushed at his shoulder to get him moving. "I believe that you are being paged. You would not want to keep the girlfriend slash fiancée waiting."

"Let it go." Brock said with warning. He rose up so that he could look at her. "She is nothing to me and you know that."

"I bet that your cock remembers her. Do not even try to pretend like you haven't played that particular field." Taylor said as he opened his mouth to refute her words.

"It was a long time ago. We are over except for this one small commitment."

"What kind of commitment? Marriage?"

"Not anything close to marriage. I owe her for reasons that I don't want to go into." Brock said stiffly.

"I don't care. I don't want to know anything. So why don't you get up and get dressed and make sure that you shower so that she can't smell me on you."

"I am not going anywhere. There is nothing important enough to pull me away from this lovely cunt. So why don't you be a good girl and shut up."

"Look you arrogant ass, I may succumb to your skills as a lover but that can be overcome. I can build up resistance to you."

"No you can't because I own this pussy. You will succumb to me anytime I want." Brock's aggressive and possessive nature rebelled against her pulling away. "You have given your will to me. Twice."

"Brock, please, I need more than this." Taylor said. "I am done being your rest stop."

"I am sorry that this is hard on you. I don't care though." Brock said with a growl. "This is past what you are comfortable with."

"Just go. You know that you need to, so just do it."

"Taylor, I am not ready to go yet." He leaned down and kissed her neck. His lips drew on her skin. Just as the heat became undeniable his cell phone began to ring again. Her irritation gave her strength she did not know that she possessed. She pushed him off of her and leapt off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Get back here." Brock said.

"You obviously need to go, so just do it. I have kept you away from your real life long enough."

"Fine, I will go but I am coming back."

"Don't bother. I know that you are a busy stud looking after your entire herd. I have been serviced and now you need to go to the next mare in the line. Give Clair my love and try that mirror thing with her. I am sure that she will dig it." She shut and locked the door to the bathroom regretting her words. In her anger she spoiled the beauty of their lovemaking. It had been fantastic and erotic. Now all she could see is Clair's face in the mirror where she had been receiving his thrusts.

She heard him in the room moving around. Then the door closed and she moved over to the shower and turned on the hot water. She stood under the spray. Taylor was feeling used and insecure. The truth was she found great pleasure being with Brock, but he was unable to dedicate more than a few stolen moments to her until he finished his commitment to Clair. This was not the kind of relationship she envisioned with the one man that she had found such complete physical compatibility with. She didn't like the secret-lover/dirty-mistress role. He was a hard habit to break, or at least her addiction to his cock was hard to resist.

She finished her shower and toweled off. There was no reason to dwell on this. She would just have to avoid him like the plague until she was over her addiction. How soon could I move, she wondered. Because even in her current state she knew that while she may have the resolve that would crumble beneath the reality of Brock and his sexy demands. She could avoid him but he would not avoid her.

She stepped out of the steaming bathroom and collected clothes to put on. She had to form a plan. A plan that would keep her from the one place she truly wanted to be... Brock's arms.

Her cell jangled telling her she had and instant message. She flipped open the phone to find a text from Brock.

I may have left this time but the next time I will not. Whatever you are thinking you can just forget it. I am not letting go and there is no way that you can escape me. Touch my pussy for me. Brock

Taylor clutched the shirt she was holding to her beating heart. There was no way that she would be able to escape. How could she fight his pull and her willingness to be drawn? How effective was her fight going to be if her heart was not in it?

Brock flipped open his phone as it began to ring again. "What is it?"

"I am sorry. I need to see you. There is a small problem."

"What Clair?" Brock's patience was too thin to decipher riddles.

"Johnson wants to meet with us before they will sell." Clair sighed. "I just need you to have dinner with them. I told them we would meet them at LaLani in two hours."

"What the fuck Clair? I owe Billy quite a bit but you can't have me at your beck and call."

"I know but I panicked. Billy is going to kill me if I don't get this deal closed."

"I will be there. From now on you give me a day's notice."

"Fine, no problem. I cannot thank you enough."

"You know why I am doing this. Try to remember that you picked the other brother."

"Come on Brock. You are not still bitter over that."

"No, I have honestly never been more grateful that you left me."

"Who is she?"

"None of your business."

"Wow. Oh my God! It's Taylor Jensen."

"Like I said it is none of your business."

"That explains the issue you had at the Club." Clair giggled at the idea of any woman giving Brock trouble.

"Leave it be." Brock barked.

"Alright...So I will see you in an hour?"

Brock threw his phone into the passenger seat and gripped the steering wheel trying to calm his rising frustration. He was going to finish this with Clair before it ruined everything that he was building with Taylor. That was his promise to himself. There was a limit to what his brother could expect him to give up.

His phone rang again. He snatched it up and barked, "What?"

"Jeez man. Is everything okay?" Billy's smiling voice came over the phone.

"Are you back?"

"No. Not yet. Why?"

"How much longer do I have to play you?" Brock complained.

"I am not sure."

"I met someone and she ran into me and Clair. I can't explain because she is decorating the club and is very close to the inner sanctum that Clair is trying to fool. Get back here and lead your own life."

"I am trying to do just that." Billy snarled. "I do not need you breathing down my neck too man."

"Sorry. I am just frustrated and this woman is too special to replace."

"Oh my god! Brock the bachelor is actually falling for a woman."

"No but I am going to fuck this one until she is out of my blood."

"Holy shit!" Billy's laughter was grating against Brock's every raw nerve.

Brock hung up on the lingering sounds of his twin's amusement. He swerved into traffic and head to his home to get ready for dinner. He would give anything to go back instead of forward.

Taylor glared at the phone willing it to ring. There was no way that he had accepted that she was done. He was too much of a fighter to give in that easy. He had left two days ago and had not made contact once in all that time. The entire time she had shifted between anger and relief.

She was relieved because the longer he stayed away the greater the possibility that she would be able to get over him. The anger was because she knew that the relief was a pipe dream. She was in way deeper after a week then she had ever been before.

It was the jealousy that was killing her. The thought of Brock rolling around in the sparkling white sheets of Clair's carefully made bed, made her grit her teeth. The perfect little Barbie doll probably did not even sweat when she came.

She growled and tried to go back to the sketches she was preparing for the ladies lounge. The colors were so subtle and soothing that it would be a perfect spot to get away from men and not think about them at all. It looked like heaven to her right then.

She looked at the time. Her pizza should be here any minute. She thought of all the food that she had bought that was sitting in her kitchen that she would never use. She had gone shopping first thing in the morning after that first night they had spent together. Now her cupboards and fridge were full and she could not look at it.

The door bell rang and she grabbed her wallet and headed for the door. She flipped on the porch light and swung the door open. There he stood bathed in the glow of her 40 watt bulb looking more like a Greek god than anyone had a right to. He was holding her pizza.

"I thought that I told you no more take out." He told her as he walked past her.

"I thought that I told you to go back to your fiancée." She said caustically.

"Yes but one of us gets to make demands and the other gets to follow them."

"Tell you what; there is plenty of food in there. Why don't you go bag it up and take it back to your house and then when you have finished fucking Clair you can fix yourself a little something."

"Clair is a little too reserved to fuck. She is the kind of woman that you have sex with. Nice orderly sex with frills and no passion. That is not what I am looking for. I am more into leggy amazons who follow orders and go wild in my arms."

"Isn't it a pity that you did not think of that before you asked her to marry you?"

"It does not matter. I am here and we both know that I am going to get what I want."

"Does Clair know where you are?"

"I don't care if she does."

"Good then give me your phone." She challenged. He dutifully retrieved his cell from his pocket and handed it to her. She opened the phone and searched through his contacts until she came across Clair. She pressed send before she could chicken out. The phone rang twice before Clair's carefully modulated tones answered. "Hello Clair? My name is Taylor; we met at the club the other day."

"Yes I remember. How are you?"

"I am sorry this is not a social call. I am calling to give you some very bad news. I am sleeping with your fiancée. He is here now telling me that he wants to fuck me because you are the kind of woman that men—"

Brock ripped the phone from her hand. "No being mean."

"Fine," she sniped. "Sorry, but he is here trying to have an affair with me while you are busy planning your life."

"I understand why you are telling me, but there must be some confusion because I am looking at my fiancée right now."

"You sent your brother over there to fool your fiancée so that you could come here?" Taylor hissed at Brock.

"No."

"I am sorry Clair, but Brock is here." Taylor said firmly into the phone.

"That is nice. I am marrying Billy." Clair said with a giggle. "He just arrived into town and is adamant that I welcome him properly so I am afraid that I have to go. You and Brock should come for brunch this weekend."

The phone went dead while Taylor continued to stand frozen in shock. Brock approached her and removed the cell from her grasp. He replaced the phone in his pocket and removed his jacket.

"Taylor, are you okay?"

"Why did she think that she was marrying you?"

"She didn't. Billy had business finish before he could join her here so he sent her ahead but she needed a fiancée to finish several of the details. Unfortunately, Billy could not be pulled away to settle them here so he asked me to stand in as his stunt double as it were."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You were working for the club and you were very close to the head of the admissions committee and if you had slipped and called me by the wrong name there would have been hell to pay. Clair needs to be in the club if she is going to get any of the charity work she has to do accomplished. I am not here to judge I was doing Billy a favor. The timing for us was just rotten is all."

"You are not marrying Clair?"

"No."

"You are done with your commitments to her?"

"Yes."

"Then where the hell have you been for the last 2 days." She said leaping into his arms.

"I was tired of not being able to explain so I worked diligently to finish what I had to do so I could come back and not have to leave again."

"Not leave?" Taylor stilled. Brock felt her stiffness as he held her to him.

"Yeah, not leave." Brock stated with finality. "I know that you are confused by the whole "you have given me your will" thing, but the fact is it is sacred to me."

"What does that mean?" She squirmed trying to free herself from his hold.