Love by Design

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if I was a caveman, you would be married to me just by saying the words." He held her firmly. "And since a part of my brain still works in the caveman fashion, it is semi-applicable here."

"Meaning?"

"I am moving in to see where this goes. Which means no more take out, no more shoving me out the door when you are peeved and no more waking up without you. I am not sure what you have done to me but I am bewitched, and for the first time in my life I am in love."

Taylor gaped at him, trying to process all of the raw emotion swirling around her head. He was moving in, because he loved her! She sighed and accepted the truth, she loved him too. She was not going to tell him of course because he was overbearing enough with the whole "will" thing... She had to have something to hold on to, because she was giving up a lot. Seriously, no take out must not apply to Chinese food. How was a girl to survive without Orange Chicken and steamed dumplings occasionally?

"Ok, so that sounds like something I can work with to a point."

"Meaning? And remember I am not above tying you down and leaving you there until you change your mind."

"I am ok with not shoving you out the door, the take out we will have to negotiate, but the moving in is great. I love you too."