Love Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TANYA'S STORY

I feel dizzy and flushed as you push me over the edge a second time. Hardly able to speak, you hug me as I slide to my knees on the ground. We kiss and I taste my juices on your mouth. I reach down between your legs, anxious to feel your dick and afraid it might be too big for me to take, even after after having two mind racking orgasms.

Your dick is huge, long and wide and covered in pre-cum. I begin stroking you as you kiss me, exploring my mouth with your tongue. I wonder what it will feel like to be stretched by such a monster.

You break the kiss and lay me on my back, pushing my legs into the air. I always fantasized making love in front of a blazing fire. Now, feeling dizzy, weak and submissive, I lay back and wait, with butterflies in my stomach, for you to take me.

KEN'S STORY

With your legs pushed up I can see your pussy, I knew it was tight when I first fingered it realising that I had to get you as wet as I could if you were going to take the full length and girth of the cock I have been endowed with.

I am also aware that Emmie struggled to take it all the first time and your lovely, little pussy is far tighter.

Holding my cock in my hand I massage it in front of you and let you watch it attain its full erection, letting you see the large vein that runs along the back of my dick.

Kneeling between your legs and sitting back on my ankles, with your thighs around my hips I prepare to fuck you good.

I can see my cock as I hold it firmly in my grip and slowly part your labia with my thick, purple, bulbous head and your pussy starts again to drip its honey as I run it along the full crack of your pussy from your ass to your clit.

I circle your clit with my cock end letting you feel the exoticness of the rock hard, plum shape of my Bobby's helmet.

Your moans and groans of sheer ecstasy urge me to shove the whole fucking thing right into you but I know that would be very painful.

I am desperate to fuck my cock into you but know that I must go slowly an inch at a time.

As your pussy opens a little more I find the entrance to your little oval-shaped hole and push my bulbous head halfway into your pussy.

I feel you flinch slightly as my cockend bulges your pussy lips and I hear you take a large gulp of air.

"It's alright Tanya my lovely, you are doing fine, just relax while I fuck my cock slowly into you," I say trying to put you at ease, "I won't hurt my darling."

I look down and see that I have managed to bury the whole of my bulbous head into your pussy.

"You've got the thickest bit Tanya, now just let your cunt take a little bit of shaft,"

"Oh God, sweet Jesus," you utter through clenched teeth and I feel you attempt to bring your legs together as your knees curl inwards.

"No don't try to close your legs," I say as I push your knees outwards again, "keep your thighs wide open Tanya."

I look at my heaving cock and push another couple of inches inside you, feeling the lovely softness of your womanhood strain to take its thickness.

"God this is good, this is really good, like fucking it into a virgin." I say as you take another five inches.

You place both hands on my knees in an attempt to hold me back as again you become apprehensive and you try to close your legs.

"Tanya, you must keep your fucking legs open." I say getting a little impatient, "I am trying to get my cock all the way into you here."

I shove your legs wide apart again and drive the remaining inches into your pussy grinding my pubic bone against yours and I see your mouth open wide to take a large gulp of air..

"God Tanya your cunt feels as soft as green velvet," I say as I feel the depths of your pussy and its lush, softness wrap around my throbbing, rugged lump of hard cock.

My cock is something I am extremely proud of, it shadows most men's cocks even when slack, when hard it is awesome to look at and bends upwards, the girth is its special quality and my bulbous head, when hard, takes on a soft red to purple tinge. It is a cock that deserves to have cunt wrapped round it, and it has been my dream to get yours and fill it for you.

I know that my bulbous head is in virgin territory and I lift your legs and push your knees towards your breasts so that I can gain total cock entry into the most beautiful girl any man could have.

Slowly I withdraw letting you feel the rugged, girth as it sensuously touches every sinew of your inner vagina, my muscular hardness contrasting with the soft folds of your pussy.

My bulbous head reaches your entrance again and I take my prick in my hand and massage your clit before finding your hole again and slowly, very slowly treating you to the full, throbbing cock length again.

I hear your breathing getting heavier as you groan "Ken. Ken, Oh God Ken."

I grab your hips and pull you onto my cock as it again slides all the way into you.

"You have been a very good girl for me Tanya, and you have a perfect pussy." I say quietly, "Now I am going to give it a fucking for you."

I start cocking into you a little faster and little faster until I am rearing up above you to drive my cock as hard as I can. I can see my cock monster spread your pussy lips with each forward thrust as your pussy absolutely soaks my cock.

"That's better you are riding it easy now, come on fuck my cock," I say and I slap the side of hip.

I release your legs and fall forward onto you and I feel you grab the cheeks of my ass and pull me into you. Your fingers feel my ass cheeks clench and slacken with each fuck thrust and I hear your excitement mounting as you start to meet my thrusts with your own.

Our fucking becomes frantic and frenzied and our groans become louder and louder.

Your body shakes beneath me and my cock feels the rich sensation of your pussy cum drenching it as you scream at me telling me, " I am cummming, its cummming."

Our fucking become frantic and frenzied and our groans become louder and louder.

Your body shakes beneath and my cock feels the rich sensation of you pussy cum drench it.

My cock swells in preparation to spew its load. A wicked tingling sensation followed by intensely, exotic and heightened stinging in my bulbous head. The muscle between my ball sac and my ass starts pumping spunk into my shaft and the first gush of my creamy cum splashes deep into the loveliest little vagina my cock has ever had.

I feel the most intense, loving feelings being transmitted from my cock into your vagina as its tender muscles contract around my cock to extract my pasty cream.

My body tightens a buckles with the first gush of my cum and my knees shake as I deliver a second and finally a third load as you completely empty my balls for me.

Our juices mingle, uniting us for ever through this one loving act.

We lay still together our hearts beating wildly with the glow from the log fire flickering over us.

As we regain our strength I kiss your forehead saying, "Tanya, if I give you a key will you come again?"

But you are asleep, your head resting on my chest, and I receive no answer.

TANYA'S STORY

As soon as I wrap my fingers around your huge cock I know I am in trouble. This is a cock that bulges obscenely in a man's pants. Women in a restaurant will see me in a sexy skirt and know that the monster has tamed me and taken me; they eye me jealously, knowing that I have captured it, as well.

This is both a dream and a nightmare. I've never seen one like this. I always wanted to be taken by a man with a huge dick. Now, faced with the reality of it, I'm afraid, but I still want it, I want it inside me, I want you to own me with it. I want your cum deep inside me. I want you to pound me with it, make me beg for it.

You lay me on my back in front of the fire, and hold my legs up, my heels pointing into the air. My sex is exposed to you and I am helpless to do anything but be impaled. Slowly you rub it across my clit, driving both of us crazy with desire. I can't stand it and as I am about to cry out you slowly push it in. The head stretches me and hurts, but I know I want to take it and go past it. You tease me more and slide it in and out, torturing me with the instinct to stop you and the opposing instinct to completely submit and let you use me as you will.

As you push into me you hit my g-spot, and go deeper, until it feels like you are hitting my stomach from below, and every time you slide in and out you cross my g-spot and then bounce against my clit before pulling back for

another thrust. Even though I already came twice, I quickly reach the edge again, and turn into a quivering mass of trembling orgasmic sex toy. You have me. I'm your slut, your whore, you can do what you wish, I'm quivering at the end of your pole and I can't stop. I say nothing, but I think you know.

I grow dizzier by the minute, and when you finally blast your load into me I am completely drained. I rest my head by the fire, and I remember wanting to tell you it was wonderful.

12