Love, Cherish, Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cydia
Cydia
160 Followers

"Come on, get up. It is time."

She lifted her head and spied her two housemaids, Marie and Madeleine, by the door, standing by with the usual utensils that were needed in the morning.

"Twenty, Ada," Charles said and stood up from where he had been perched in the edge of her mattress. "You may hold on to the chair for support."

A cold breath of anxiety slid down Ada's spine. Yesterday, the denial of any and all orgasms for a good portion of a year had been so drastic a prospect it had entirely eclipsed the punishment he intended to hand out -- literally. But now, it was imminent.

Ada felt her core clench and unclench as she sat up, feeling naked in her long night gown. "I need to-"

"No. You will take your twenty now. Right now." Charles, fully clothed in his usual unadorned dark vest, breeches and stockings, loomed large and dark in Ada's night chamber.

His demeanor, his posture and gestures seemed so cold and practical, but Ada saw a glint in his eyes that betrayed his excitement. Only for that glint did she get up and stand by the chair. To Marie and Madeleine, she said, "I will not need your assistance presently. You may leave us."

"No," Charles spoke up yet again. "They will stay here and watch."

All at once, the room felt like a cave made of ice. "But-"

Before she could utter another word, Charles surged toward her and grabbed her middle with one hand through her nightgown, pressing his palm into her pubic mound, his fingers against her folds. She shied back but was held by his other hand that drove into her hair at the back of her head and balled to a fist there until it hurt a little. "My wife," he said, voice low and as dark as his eyes, "I told you, you would regret it." He rubbed his fingers against her and made her shudder. It had been far too long since she had been touched by anyone but herself. "The humiliation will remind you not to steal from me again. Be grateful I am foregoing the thirty strokes I announced I would take from you as penalty before, but be sure that this will be the one and only time. Now pull your nightgown up to your waist."

Ada glanced over at her housemaids. Marie was wide-eyed and pale as usual, her glassy eyes fixed onto the floor as if a hole into which she could crawl might open just by looking and wishing hard enough. Madeleine, on the other hand, was intently studying the towels she had brought, but Ada could see a twitch in the corners of her mouth and a rosy hue on her round cheeks. She was enjoying the tension in the room, and the display of dominance and violence. Ada gritted her teeth against a sudden flash of... jealousy. Jealousy that pierced the thick, cloying embarrassment. Madeleine and Marie were both genial girls, hardworking and generally good-natured, but Ada did not want to grant them the participation, however passive, in this moment of intimacy between herself and her husband.

"Pull. Your nightgown. Up. Ada." Charles squeezed her most tender place again, no doubt feeling the remnants of her illicit climax seeping through the material, and she sucked in a fortifying breath, then began gathering up the white gown like sailors might gather up the canvas of a sail, exposing first her white calves and bony knees, then her soft, rounded thighs, the swell of her hips and the hairy triangle at her groin which he had unhanded, and lastly a sliver of the slightly rounded pouch of her belly. Standing like this, with her upper half still covered, was worse than being entirely naked for some reason.

"Lean forward. Put your hands on the seat of the chair."

She hesitated but knew that she could not dare to force him to reiterate his order again, so she complied. The chair was low so that her upper body sloped downwards, causing the gown to stay bunched up where it was. Her blank backside and legs pointed up in the air.

Before she could even brace herself, her husband stood right behind her, so close that his breeches rubbed against the soft skin of her buttocks, and kicked her legs farther apart. One hand slid along her spine, causing goose bumps to rise and a shiver to slither up from her backside to her neck. She lowered her head to hide her face between her upper arms, and to be able to keep track of Charles by looking through her own legs at his.

"You will count, Ada."

That was the last thing he said before he stepped back and delivered a smacking slap to her right buttock. Ada rocked forward on her toes with the force of it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the two girls jump and lift their hands to their mouths to stifle any sound.

The sting only came a second later, like a flame licking at her skin.

"One," Ada gasped out, more in surprise than pain.

The next three smacks were delivered in quick succession to her left and right buttock alternately, with barely enough time between them for her to hush out their number. The fifth slap was harder than the ones before, the sixth hit the crease of her buttock and thigh and stung badly, as did seven and eight. By the ninth and tenth hit, there were tears in her eyes and clogging her throat so that she could barely squeak.

Charles took a break, then. The soft touch of his palm against her stinging backside was like a lick with a stinging nettle. Ada felt her knees quiver and knock against one another. Sweat had broken out in her armpits and on her chest and face.

"Beautiful," she heard Charles say. "Such a pretty color." He stroked her backside with both palms, pushing against the fleshy parts to lift them, went to his knees and stuck his face into the triangular space that opened up. Ada sobbed, then, out of lingering pain, and surprise, and humiliation, and arousal. She could feel him inhale deeply against the moist skin of her cunt. "Lovely. So very lovely," he said, as if to himself, and stroked the knuckle of his index finger against the puffy lips, causing her whole body to shiver. "My wife is my own personal strumpet. Look at that dripping, ruched little cunt and that grasping, puckered rosetta."

Ada was almost glad when he stopped talking and resumed the spanking, only to hear him elaborate more, with such ardor in his voice it made her nether muscles clench in spite of his words.

"That strumpet is mine. That cunt is mine. That arsehole is mine."

With each sentence, his hand fell onto her flesh. As if in affirmation, Ada replied "eleven!" and "twelve!" and "thirteen!" to each slap.

"I get to frustrate all three of them, such is my prerogative."

"Fourteen!"

"The strumpet will be handled like the willful mule she is."

"Ah! Fifteen!"

"She will suffer each day for her transgressions."

"Sixteen!"

"The cunt will be denied and aching if I so desire."

"Seventeen!"

"It will weep more than even the strumpet."

"Eighteen!"

"And the rosetta will take my hard cock and suck it like a little mouth."

"Nineteen!"

"And the real mouth will say nothing except that which I want it to say."

Ada cried out a "twenty!" and immediately collapsed, half onto the floor, half onto the chair. Her nightgown unraveled from her waist and swished over her sore backside, causing her to cry out again. Her entire body was shaking like a leaf. Blood pounded in her ears. In her chest, her heart was jumping around madly like a bird in a too-small cage trying to escape. She was dripping sweat that mingled with tears in her face, and breathing hard.

She had not felt alive like this in her entire life.

TBC(?)

Cydia
Cydia
160 Followers
12