Love Comes Second Ch. 04

Story Info
The newlyweds take a trip.
6.1k words
4.45
18.2k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you MalenaLynn for editing this story.

I am sorry in advance for any historically incorrect things in this story. Also, there may be a few factually incorrect things in this story, but I found them necessary for the plot.

A big thanks to the comments on my first and second chapters. Constructive criticism is strongly encouraged!

Also, someone anonymously emailed me asking how many chapters to this series there's going to be. To tell you the truth, I have no idea. I do know that I love writing about these characters, so I'll be writing as many chapters as I can. I'm starting school again soon, so it may take me a while to write new chapters. But I'll get to it as often as I can!

I recommend reading my first three chapters before reading this.

*****

Chapter IV

Jade

Douglas comes through the doors to the library and stands next to my chair. He reaches his hand out to me and I look over at him. I rest my hand in Douglas' and he helps lift me up. When I wince he smiles a smile that sends shivers down my spine.

"The carriage is waiting, your highnesses," Luke says from behind us. I nod my head and Douglas walks slightly in front of me, guiding me out of the library and through the big doors that lead to where the carriage is waiting for us.

I've only been in a carriage once before in my life, normally my family would ride on horseback. This carriage is far larger than the one I was in before.

When Douglas helps me step inside, I gasp slightly. The inside is a thousand times nicer than the outside. There are two parts of the carriage that are separated with a partition. One is significantly larger than the other, but the smaller one has plenty of room.

I painfully sit down on the long seat the stretches across the carriage wall and Douglas takes his seat right beside me.

I'm about to ask what the other side of the partition is for when Mary and Luke step inside and take their seats on the other side of the partition.

Douglas rests his hand on my knee and kisses my cheek sweetly. I stare down at my feet, hoping the ride is shorter than I expect it to be.

"You know Jade, this ride normally takes around forty five minutes..." Douglas says. I wonder if Mary and Luke can hear us.

"Is that so?" I ask. He simply nods his head. He puts his hand on my cheek that's farthest from his body to turn my head toward him. I resist a little before remembering he likes that.

"I wish there was a little more time, because I believe this is enough space to have a quick fuck," he says against my lips. My heart sinks at his words as he presses his lips against mine softly.

From the other side of the partition I hear Mary laugh. I'm glad someone will be having a good time on this trip.

"Don't you think that this trip will tire us out? I think we'll both be wanting to sleep once we get back home," I say, hoping he'll agree and give me a night to rest.

"We'll just have to see how I'm feeling, princess," he says, leaning close to press his lips against mine again. He gently tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear as he kisses me sweetly. I'm a little confused at the gentleness of his kiss mere moments after he implied that he was contemplating rough sex. .

He forces his tongue into my mouth and swirls it around mine. It's a nice kiss, almost loving. This man, my new husband, continues to surprise me.

"I can't wait to get you alone, as soon as possible," he whispers against my lips. I whimper slightly and he laughs a little.

He continues kissing me, only rubbing my arm and cheek lightly. He's not trying to make any further advances. He leans harder against me, making me lay on my back on the seat with him above me. When I think he's about to try lifting my dress up, he simply moves my dress aside and kisses my neck, eliciting a small moan from my pink lips.

"We definitely don't have time, Douglas," I say carefully.

"I know. I just like to feel you against me," he sits back up, pulling me up with him, "But I probably should stop, I wouldn't want to get out of the carriage in my aroused state."

We both laugh a little and he grabs my hand to squeeze it slightly. "You look beautiful by the way," he smiles. I blush and squeak out a thank you.

The carriage stops and we both stand up. Douglas gets out first to help me step out, then Luke follows to help Mary out. I look out and see that the king and queen are already up on a platform.

--~~~--

Douglas

"I now announce, for the first time as husband and wife, Prince Douglas and Princess Jade," we hear my father say. There are cheers of joy and congratulations as we step up the steps to the platform to sit beside the king and queen at the large table. "Now, let the feast begin!" he yells. He sits down next to his wife, the queen, and the food is brought to us immediately. Wine is poured and seems to be never ending, and there's more than enough food for everyone. Many toasts are given in our honor and a lot of them are accompanied by gifts.

I stand up, the wine having obviously affected me as I waiver on my two feet. I clear my throat and use my fork to clink against my wine glass. Everyone stills and looks up at me.

"I would like to propose a toast to my wonderful new wife; she has shown her intelligence and kindness in just the past few weeks that I've known her. May she continue to carry these characteristics when the hormones of pregnancy inevitably overcome her," I laugh. The crowd laughs with me and I sit down.

I lean over and kiss my wife's cheek. I want the kingdom to see that we are good together, and that I treat her well - outside of the bedroom, that is.

Every time Jade's wine glass fills up, she drinks it fast. She really shouldn't be downing her drink. Her drunkenness is becoming more and more apparent as she starts swaying slightly to the quiet music.

The king looks over to me and I notice the frown on his face. When he makes eye contact with me I turn away quickly, not wanting him to see that I'm decently drunk.

He gets up and walks over to where we're sitting. "Can I speak to you two in private for a minute?" he whispers. Our faces fall and we nod. He turns around and we quickly get up to follow him.

We find ourselves in a garden right behind the feast area with guards hovering around for our safety. The area around us is sprinkled with trees that get thicker the farther one goes back. Flowers sprout randomly among the trees and next to the trails.

"It is unacceptable for a prince and princess to be drunk in front of their subjects," the king nags. He opens his mouth and is about to speak again when Luke emerges from a small path and walks toward us.

"Your majesty, I'm sure the prince and princess meant no harm. They are most likely just experiencing first outing nerves. You know how it goes," he says. The king smiles slightly, "You're right, Luke. Please, my son and daughter, forgive my judgement. I do expect you will learn from this experience and leave your glasses full for the rest of the night?"

"Yes we will, father," I reply. The king bows, then I bow back and Jade curtsies. He turns and walks back towards the table.

"Luke, where have you been?" I ask him. Just at that moment, Mary walks out of a small path a few yards away from the one Luke came from.

"I've been... doing things," Luke says. He looks over at Mary who's now right next to Jade. He has been looking at her a lot over the past few days.

Before either of us has a chance to say anything about the way he has been glancing at Mary recently, a petite woman walks out from where Luke did.

I lean close to Luke and whisper so no one else can hear, "I wonder what your lady would think if she saw you leaving with her?" we both laugh when he shrugs his shoulders. Meanwhile, Jade walks up to Mary to ask the same question I asked Luke only a moment ago.

"I was trying to find a bathroom," she replies quickly and loudly.

Jade and I nod and tell them to tell the king that we're going to sit in the garden to sober up a bit. They both nod in agreement then turn to walk to the platform where the king is sitting.

I turn to Jade, "How about we go find somewhere to sit in the garden behind us?" she nods her head and I link her arm in mine. We walk down a small path with two guards following us.

--~~~--

Jade

Douglas and I walk in silence for a few minutes deeper into the garden. We come up to a bench in a very small clearing with thick shrubbery surrounding it. A big tree is planted in the middle; the leaves and branches have grown over so there's a nice break from the sun. There's only one way in and out of the clearing, making it more intimate, and harder to access.

"This is beautiful," I whisper to Douglas, not wanting to disrupt the peace in the atmosphere.

"Quite, my wife," he turns to look at me, "So are you," he smiles. I look down and roll my eyes at the compliment.

"Thank you," I reply. He reaches down and lifts my head up with his fingers under my chin. He looks deep into my eyes and leans forward slowly. He touches his lips against mine lightly.

I feel the sudden urge to press my body against his so he can kiss me like he did in the carriage. Sweet and loving, but possessive.

He pulls away a tiny bit and smiles, his lips just centimeters away from mine. I hold back a whimper, I want him to kiss me softly so much. He reaches one hand up to my cheek and rubs his thumb across it slowly. I purr at the gentleness of his touch. The calluses on his hands are rough against my skin. His other hand grabs my ass, and I wince from the pain. He chuckles against my lips and squeezes, making me yelp.

"Jade, I want to fuck you right now. When I say fuck you, I mean fuck you so hard you're sore for days. I can't do that right now since we're not in the privacy of our room. We can't be loud here. But, that doesn't mean we can't do quieter things... lift your dress above your knees then get down on them," he commands.

I reluctantly obey, knowing that if any peasant saw this we both would face major repercussions. Plus, since this is a man's world, I would get the worst of it- proper women always do.

Once I'm on my knees I look up at him. He unbuttons his pants then strokes my hair. He pulls out his hard cock and rubs it up and down a few times. "Alright love, open wide," he smiles. I do as he says and he guides himself inside my mouth slowly.

When he reaches resistance I gag a little, and he moans. I try to pull away but he holds me still with a hand behind my head. He uses this hand to push my head closer to him. I can hear myself making disgusting sounds, but I can't stop it. I try pushing his legs, but that doesn't cause a reaction from him at all.

My attempts to push him away get weaker from my lack of oxygen and he quickly pulls out. I gasp for air as drool drips down my chin. I look up at him with tears in my eyes and he growls. "Fuck, Jade. I want to fuck that pretty pink mouth of yours so badly. Would you do that for me honey? Will you let me use your mouth?" he asks in a condescending tone. I nod my head, knowing that if I said no, he'd just fuck it rougher.

He grabs the back of my head again and I prepare myself for what's about to happen. He pushes his tip past my lips then pulls out. It looks like he's going to take his time. He pushes more of himself inside after each time he pulls out. When he reaches the back of my throat I gag again.

He moans and pushes himself as deep inside my throat as he can. He keeps his dick there for a second or two then pulls out. I breathe as much air as I can into my lungs before he shoves his dick back inside.

He's really fucking my mouth now, using my throat for his pleasure. I gasp for breath when he gives me a break and hope that he'll finish soon. I just want to get back to Mary and eat the beautiful meal that's been prepared in our honor.

Wait... OUR honor! I'm sure our absence will be quickly noticed and someone will come looking for us. Let's hope the noises we're making aren't loud enough to be tracked.

As the alcohol wears off I feel as if everything is amplified. Noises and motions seem to be exaggerated. He's grunting and moaning as quiet as he can, which I can tell is taking a lot of effort. I look up at him and he slows down slightly to rub away the tears that are running from my eyes.

He suddenly grabs my hair and pounds my mouth harder than he has before. He thrusts hard into my mouth a few times and I feel my mouth become full with salty, thick liquid that makes me want to throw up even more than his pounding did. He pulls his cock out of my mouth but then reaches down to my jaw to keep it closed.

He leans down, looking intensely into my eyes, "Swallow my seed, Princess," he says. He stands back up and watches me struggle with the task. I keep gagging from the taste and consistency but somehow am able to swallow all of it.

"All gone?" he asks me, like I'm a child who has trouble eating their vegetables. I nod my head yes. "Let me see," he says, grabbing my face with one hand to look up into his. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. "Good girl. You can stand up now. It's time to go back," I feel a small tingle between my legs at his words, but ignore it. There's no way I could've enjoyed that treatment, right?

I rise up off my knees and brush away any remnants of the garden path. The skin beneath the dirt and leaves looks red and tender, I fear I may have bruises soon.. I straighten my dress and he buttons his pants back up. He kisses my cheek and whispers a thank you into my left ear. I link my arm in his, ready to leave the clearing I had thought was so beautiful.

--~~~--

Douglas

I walk out of the garden clearing happily, my amazing wife right by my side. I don't feel drunk anymore, I feel happy. Happy and alive. Thinking back to what Jade and I just did, I realize that if anyone saw what happened, Jade and I would've been politically ruined. No one would want a king or queen who does those types of things outside of the bedroom. Our guards follow behind us as we walk back to the feast, I have a newfound appetite.

Jade has her arm in mine and she walks behind me quietly. "You did very well Jade. You are a wonderful woman, and an even better wife," I say. She smiles a genuine smile, a smile that takes my breath away. She's so beautiful when she smiles, I must make her smile more often.

We're about half way back when we hear people noises in the bushes to our left. I look at her quizzically, wondering if she wants to investigate as well. She takes a step towards the noises, walking slowly to avoid making any sound.

She walks along the side of the bushes so she doesn't have to go through the thickest part. When she finds an opening, she ushers me to follow her. She steps into the bushes with me following close behind.

After walking a few more feet, Jade turns to look through a narrow makeshift path in the dirt. The path is short and opens up into another clearing that's even smaller than the one we were in a few minutes ago. She takes a few steps towards the clearing and stops abruptly. Her jaw drops wide open and she gasps quietly, almost inaudibly. I hurry to stand by her side and look over her head to see what she was looking at.

Just a few feet from us Mary and Luke are laying. Mary's dress is untied in the front and her boobs are fully exposed. Luke's shirt is in a pile next to them while he lays on top of her. He's kissing her neck and pinching her nipples as she struggles to keep quiet.

I want to walk away, but I'm in shock. So this is the woman he was talking about earlier! It makes sense now - of course he didn't want to tell me who he was sleeping with.

Jade looks at me with complete shock. "Am I seeing this right?" she whispers to me. "I think so," I reply quietly. We turn our attention back to Mary and Luke.

Mary's short golden hair is spread out on the ground and her luscious pink lips are open wide with pleasure. Her brown eyes are pressed shut with a look of determination on her face from trying not to make noise. Her boobs are pretty small, a little less than a handful. Mary's voluptuous ass is helping to lift her back off the ground. She's very short and has porcelain skin.

"Fuck, Luke. That feels really good," Mary moans as Luke starts sucking and nibbling her nipples. She grabs Luke's shirt and puts it over her mouth to muffle her sounds. He slowly lifts up her dress skirt and begins kissing his way down her body.

Luke's body is pretty nice as well. He's skinnier than I am but more toned. His black hair is just long enough to fall forward and cover his hazel eyes when he leans down. He's about a head and a half taller than Mary and his slight tan is obvious when compared to Mary's skin.

He pushes his fingers inside her and she moans into his shirt again. "Damn Mary, your body is so ready for me. Does being outside in the open turn you on?" he asks, smiling wide. She doesn't answer probably because she's preoccupied on feeling what Luke's doing to her.

He pulls out his fingers and leans down to lick her pussy slowly. She squirms and moves one hand to the back of his head to pull at his hair. Luke sucks on her clit and licks inside her while her moans get louder. He reaches up to pinch her nipples and roll them between his ring fingers and thumbs. Mary's body tenses up and she screams into his shirt which luckily muffles the sound quite well.

After a few seconds she pushes away his head with her hands, his shirt discarded to one side of her head. "Enough, enough. I'm too sensitive," she says, panting. He wipes her juices off his face and climbs back on top of her. He kisses her neck and then her lips as she whimpers slightly.

"You liked that?" Luke asks her, looking deep into her eyes. She smiles and nods her head. She puts her hands on either side of his face and pulls him into a deep and passionate kiss. Luke brings one hand up to cup her face and she wraps her arms around his neck.

She lifts one of her legs up around his waist to pull him closer. "I want you Luke," she whispers just loud enough for us to hear. He quickly obliges and reaches down to undo his pants buttons. She reaches down to help him pull down his pants a little and he slowly inserts his cock inside her. They both groan together when he's all the way in.

"Holy shit, Luke. I forgot how good you feel inside me. It's been too long," Mary says.

"Fuck, you're right. It's only been a day and a half but I don't think I can wait this long again. You're not bleeding yet, are you?" Luke asks. At least he has the sense to make sure she can't get pregnant. He pulls out then pushes himself back in, getting into a rhythm of thrusting. Mary moans a little each time he's all the way in. I can feel myself getting hard from watching them.

After a few minutes of Luke thrusting and Mary moaning, Luke's speed increases. "Fuck, Mary. Your tight pussy is gonna make me cum," he says loudly. "Shhh Luke, you're being too loud. We can't be caught," Mary warns. She reaches up and covers his mouth with her hand in an attempt to muffle his sounds.

Luke's whole body tenses as he finishes inside Mary, panting as he lets his body relax. "I love you," he whispers. His eyes open wide, most likely shocked that he let that slip. Mary freezes and her mouth opens to say something, but she can't get the words out.

"Um, so. That kind of just came out. I didn't really mean it," Luke says, trying to save himself. He pulls out of her and sits up awkwardly.

Mary props herself up on her elbows and looks up at him. "You didn't mean it?" she asks sounding a tiny bit sad.

"No, I didn't mean it. I don't love you, I love someone else and-" he's interrupted when Jade sneezes. We both jump out of sight and we hear them both scurry to get their clothes on.

"Do you think they saw us?" I whisper to Jade. She shrugs her shoulders. "Follow my lead," she says. She waits a few seconds until we can't hear them moving anymore and comes around the corner. They're both dressed now and standing next to each other awkwardly.

12