Love Comes Second Ch. 05

Story Info
Douglas goes slow with Jade, Mary and Luke have troubles.
2.7k words
4.4
9.7k
10
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sorry in advance for any historically incorrect things in this story. Also, there may be a few factually incorrect things in this story, but I found them necessary for the plot.

A big thanks to the comments on my previous chapters. Constructive criticism is strongly encouraged!

I highly recommend reading my first four chapters before this one.

For those who are waiting for my chapters, I'm so sorry it's been taking me so long. Life has been crazy. I promise that I'm working on them every chance I get.

*****

Chapter V

Jade

"What did you see?" Douglas asks me.

"I saw Mary with another guy; one that she's never met before. She doesn't know I saw her either. He was from the stables, his name is George. Oh wow I can't believe I just witnessed that. I think she did it to get back at Luke for sleeping with another woman behind her back," I say without taking a breath.

"Woah, calm down. You're getting pretty worked up," he chuckles, "Come sit down," he grabs my arm and guides me to the bed so I can sit, then sits next to me. "How do you know she just met him?" he asks.

"Because she told him 'Nice to meet you' right before she left, which I'm pretty sure means that she just met him," I explain. "He didn't even call her by her real name! He said 'Kary' instead of 'Mary.' Isn't that crazy?" I ask.

He laughs, "I guess it is pretty weird. I never took Mary to be the type to do something like that," he says as he scoots closer to me.

"They were in the stables area. He's a stable hand," I say, exasperated. He scoots closer again and I know what's coming next. "I'm getting pretty tired Douglas, let's say we go to bed? We've both had quite a day," I say. I get up, but he grabs my arm again and pulls me back down.

"I want to try to get you wet like Mary was earlier," he whispers. I'm very tired, but this may be the one time he'll actually be willing to do that. I'd like to know what it feels like.

"So you mean slow and romantic? Because I think that's what made her so wet," I say. He nods his head then pushes his lips against mine softly. His hand reaches up to my face to caress my hair sweetly.

He pulls back, "That's exactly what I plan on doing. Tell me when something feels good so I know what I should do to you to get you wet in the future," he says. The promise of the future being gentle is pretty sexy in itself.

His hand drifts from my hair to my lower back. He pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him as he sits up straight. He nibbles on my lower lip and I moan lightly. He smiles then trails kisses down to my neck. He kisses and nibbles the left side of my neck slowly and purposefully, making me moan louder.

"Oh, Douglas. That feels good," I say. He reaches down and squeezes my ass while sucking on my neck. Suddenly, we hear a knock on the door.

Douglas stops what he's doing and sighs. "Who is it?" he asks.

"It's Luke, your highness. The queen wishes to speak with you," he replies through the door, sounding a little sad.

"Tell her I'll be there in a little while, I'm kinda busy Luke," he replies.

"She says it's urgent, Prince Douglas," Luke says wearily. I can tell he doesn't want to tell Douglas what to do, but apparently he has to.

"Alright, tell the queen that I'm coming," he sighs. He lifts me off of his lap and gently throws me on to our bed. "I'll be back soon, Jade. Wait for me," he says. I nod my head and he walks out of the room, leaving the door ajar.

After a minute or two, there's a knock at our door. "Yes?" I say.

"Your highness? I was wondering if I could come in for a minute," Luke says.

"Sure, come in. Only for a minute though, Douglas will be coming back shortly," Luke enters the room and approaches the steps by the bed.

"What is it that you need Luke?" I ask politely.

"Well, you see, I have a problem that I don't know how to fix. You seem like someone who gives good advice, so I was hoping you could lend me some?" he asks.

"I'm sure I could do that for you. I know how hard you work for my husband," I reply.

"Thank you, princess," he pauses, "There's this lady that I'm courting - or was, I'm not sure at this point. Anyhow, I implied I was seeing another woman about a week ago and now she won't let me touch her at all. Nor will she let me talk to her to explain that I'm not really seeing another lady. I had to lie to a friend in front of her about having... intercourse... with another woman so we wouldn't get in trouble for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I just can't live without her, I love her. Tell me how to get her back, please?" he says, not taking a breath between sentences. He seems like he might cry. Wow, I didn't realize how strongly he feels for Mary.

Just before I can say anything, there's another knock at the door. "Come in," I say loudly. Mary walks in tentatively. When she sees Luke she rolls her eyes a little.

"Never mind princess. I'll come back later," she says, turning to walk away.

"No, Mary. Luke has an issue and I think he will need a second opinion on this matter," I smile. She nods her head and walks in reluctantly then stands four feet away from Luke's left side. I look back at Luke, "So, can you tell Mary what's happened? Catch her up on what you've told me?"

"You know, Princess Jade, I think I have a solution to my issue now. No need to discuss it further," he says, turning around to walk out the door.

"Luke! Stay. I think you should talk out your problem so you have a woman's point of view. Even better, two women's points of view," I say.

He stops and then slowly walks back to where he was standing before. I feel a little mean for making him say this to the person that he's talking about, but at the same time this just makes everything simpler for me.

"Now, tell Mary what you said so that she can help too," I say. Mary glares at him when he glances at her, so he looks back at me.

"There's a lady that I was, and hopefully still am, courting. I told a lie in front of her about a week ago, saying that I was sleeping with another woman. I only did this to protect her and myself from trouble, but now she won't let me touch her, much less talk to her. I just want her back," he says quietly.

Mary's expression had changed from one of anger to one of shock. "So what do you think, Mary? What advice can you give him?" I ask.

Luke looks expectantly at her as she stares at him with guilt. She's probably thinking about her rendezvous with George, "I think... um, try writing a letter. If she won't listen to you, maybe she'll read your explanation. You might not be the only one to apologize though, women make mistakes too," she cringes at her last sentence, obviously regretting it.

"What type of mistakes, Mary?" he asks, sounding a bit angry.

"Well, maybe she thought 'an eye for an eye' and did exactly what you had said you did..." she replies carefully.

I can see the anger in his eyes when he looks back at me. Shit - I think I made this worse.

"Alright, so it sounds like Luke has a lot to think about on this matter. Why don't you go back to your chambers, Luke. Mary will stay with me. You can leave the door open," I say. Mary instantly walks up to the bed and sits on the edge, looking at me. Luke storms out of the room.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me princess?" Mary asks eagerly.

"Mary, my one and only friend, why have you been keeping secrets from me?" I ask.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean, why didn't you tell me about Luke? I tell you everything, but you left out a huge part of your life. If you're worried about our difference in status, you have nothing to be afraid of. I want to know what's happening with you. I love you like a sister," I say. I want her to be able to talk to me like I talk to her.

"I, um, I didn't tell you because... neither Luke nor I were sure it was going to last. We didn't want to make a huge deal out of something small."

"Small? Mary, he loves you!" I say loudly.

"I didn't know that until recently. I didn't know that until earlier today actually. I don't think I feel the same way. Not yet at least," she pauses, "Well, probably not ever. Given I've messed it up," she says, her facial expression falling to depressed.

"Well you obviously like him a lot. Maybe not love, which is fine. Hell, Douglas and I aren't there yet and we're married!" I joke, which makes her smile slightly, "You should go talk it out with him. You guys have something there," I stand up, pulling her with me. I push her lightly towards the door, "Go," I say, laughing. She smiles at me again and walks quickly out of the door.

--~~~--

Douglas

I turn the corner to go back to my room where my wife is waiting for me when I run into Mary.

"What're you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm sorry, your highness. I didn't know you were there. I'm just going back to my room," she says quickly.

"Why were you in my room?"

"Princess Jade was just talking to me about a problem I was having. But, all is well now. Goodnight Prince Douglas," she says, scurrying down the hall towards the servant's quarters.

I shake my head and walk through my door. Jade is sitting patiently, waiting for me just like I asked.

"What did the queen have to say that was so urgent?" she asks.

"She wanted to inform me herself that her and my father will be gone for the next two weeks," I reply, shutting the door behind me with a lock.

Jade nods her head and wiggles a little when I get closer. I guess she's already excited.

"Are you ready to continue where we left off?" I ask. She eagerly nods her head yes.

I chuckle lightly and kiss her lips passionately, pushing her body flat against the bed with mine. I let my hand roam down her body to her thigh, then slowly scrunch the material of her dress up into a ball in my fist. Once her dress is pulled all the way up I move my hand to the inside of her thighs. I run my hand up to the apex of her thighs and rub gently. This makes her moan loudly into my mouth.

I quickly get up, picking her up with me, and set her on the ground. I turn her away from me and undress her as quick as I can. I lean down and whisper in her ear, "By the time I'm done with you, you'll have a different type of tear stain on your cheeks. The kind made from extreme pleasure."

"Mmm that sounds amazing Douglas," she replies.

I reach around her and hold her beautiful breasts in my hands. I squeeze them softly and pinch her rosebud nipples lightly, which causes her to moan again. I lean down to kiss her neck and nibble lightly. She pushes her body back against mine, moving her hips in circles.

"Mmm Douglas..." she says softly. I smile with my lips against her neck and move my hands slowly down from her breasts to her pussy. I touch the sensitive nub between her lips that's almost throbbing. She moans and her whole body tenses then she goes limp for a second. I catch her before she falls and lay her on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, worried.

"Okay? I'm..." she pauses, panting lightly, "I'm feeling great!" she replies, smiling wider than I've ever seen her smile before.

"Good, because I want to be inside you right now."

Her face falls slightly, most likely from the memory of me throwing her around and using her as I please. This time, I want it to be good for her too. I softly pet her face and smile.

"I'll be gentle this time, Jade," I say softly. I lean down and kiss her lovingly. I reach back down to her pussy to see if her body is ready for me. I'm welcomed by a warm wetness that's starting to drip out and soak the sheets below her. I squeeze two fingers inside her and fuck her with them slowly. I stand back up and pull my hand away so I can undress myself. I'm so hard it almost hurts.

I climb over her and aim my cock towards her entrance. I put my elbows on either side of her head and push myself deep inside her folds slowly. "Ugh, fuck," I moan. I feel her squirm slightly from uncomfort. She must still be sore.

"Douglas, it still kind of hurts," she says, still panting.

"I'm sorry, Jade," I kiss her lovingly again.

I start to move in and out of her, hoping her body will get used to my cock. Fuck, being inside her feels so fucking good. Who knew that going so slow would feel almost better than fast and rough. Almost.

Soon her whimpers turn into small moans. I kiss her neck and she moans louder and louder, her body tensing. I can tell she's about to finish, her breathing is sporadic and she's squirming underneath me.

"Douglas, what's happening?" she asks. I don't think she's ever orgasmed before. This only makes it harder not to finish right now, the thought of my cock being the first thing to make her cum... it's almost too much.

"You're about to cum, Jade. Please just let your body do it, don't fight it. I don't think I can last much longer..." I say. Just as I finish talking, her whole body convulses. Not violently, but in a way that would indicate a very strong orgasm.

"Fuck, Jade. You feel so fucking good, I'm gonna cum!" I say, almost yelling. My pace quickens and soon I'm fucking her hard as I shoot load after load of my seed inside her. After my cock starts to soften, I pull out and watch my cum drip out of her slowly.

"Holy shit, Douglas," she says. She quickly clasps a hand over her mouth, realizing what she just said, "I'm sorry, please forgive me," she pleads. Ladies aren't allowed to use that type of language, especially those of high status.

"I'm feeling generous right now. But from now on, the only time you can ever say any words like that is when I'm inside you," I reply.

I lay on my back next to her and pull her close. She snuggles into my chest and drapes a leg over my own. I look down at her face and see that she's closing her eyes and starting to drift off. I lift her up so I can pull the blankets back, then I lay her down under the covers and climb in behind her. She pushes her body against mine and I wrap my arm around her. Soon I hear her breathing get heavier as she drifts off to sleep in my arms. I get a warm feeling in my chest as I drift off as well.