Love Comes Second Ch. 06

Story Info
Douglas takes Jade's ass, then takes her in the woods.
3.8k words
4.24
29.2k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sorry in advance for any historically incorrect things in this story. Also, there may be a few factually incorrect things in this story, but I found them necessary for the plot.

A big thanks to the comments on my previous chapters. Constructive criticism is strongly encouraged!

I highly recommend reading my first five chapters before this one.

For those who are waiting for my chapters, I'm so sorry it's been taking me so long. I promise that I'm working on them every chance I get.

*****

Chapter VI

Jade

I wake up smiling; last night was wonderful. Douglas was so gentle, and when he touched me... it felt amazing. I stretch my legs and bite my lip. Thinking about him touching me like he did last night really gets me hot.

"Hey, love. Good morning," Douglas says from behind me. He must've felt me stretch.

"Good morning, Douglas," I turn around to face him. We're both completely naked and pressed up against each other.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks, acting genuinely interested.

"I did, thank you for asking. How did you sleep?" I respond. I scoot closer for warmth, it's pretty chilly outside compared to under the covers. When my body rubs against his I can feel that he's aroused, which is surprising to me.

"Like a baby," he grins. He rubs his hips into me which only confirms my belief.

"Should we get some breakfast?" I ask, trying to stop what is inevitable. I don't know if he'll treat me like he did last night, and I want this feeling to last. I really hope that last night isn't a rarity, though I'd be naive to think otherwise.

"I was thinking we could work up a bit more of an appetite beforehand," he says. He runs his hand through my hair and kisses me sweetly. Maybe he is going to take it slow again.

All of a sudden he pulls my hair so my face is torn away from his. He has that same devilish smile as before, I know that this time won't be gentle. He leans close and bites my neck.

"I'm going to fuck you again. But this time I think I'll use your pretty ass," he whispers in my ear. I feel my body tense.

"Please, Douglas..." I start. He pulls my hair harder and I know to shut up.

"Do you remember what I said at the altar not too long ago? You're mine, princess. Get used to it," he says. He presses his lips against mine again and I let my body go limp. Whatever he plans on doing is going to happen, so I might as well not fight it. That was Sady's advice after all.

He pushes himself up and towers over me. He pulls me by the hair to shove his cock down my throat, making me gag a little. He uses my hair to move my head so he can fuck my mouth while looking into my watery eyes.

"You look so pretty with my cock shoved down your throat," he says. He wipes my tears off my cheeks with his second hand.

Not too long after this he pulls out of my mouth and flips me over forcefully. He grabs my arms and holds my wrists in place on my lower back. He straddles me so his cock is aiming straight towards my asshole.

"Are you ready?" he asks as a rhetorical question. He spits on his hand and rubs it along his dick as lube. He leans forward and pushes his tip against me. When he starts to stretch me I whine into the mattress. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of hearing my cries.

Once he's halfway in he pulls back then pushes forward repeatedly, getting deeper each thrust. It's almost too much to handle.

"Please, slower," I beg as he picks up his pace. I can tell that he hasn't used enough lube by the slight burn I feel. It's not too bad, but it still hurts.

"Faster? Is that what you said? Well okay, if that's what you want," he says, picking up the pace. I hear him chuckle and I shove my face back down into the mattress so I can cry.

It's strange because one part of this feels good. When he thrusts in it hurts my ass, but his balls are hitting that one spot he was touching last night. My hips move in small circles from the thought of how his dick made me feel.

"So you like it when I fuck your ass? Is that why you're shaking your hips for me?" he asks as he pounds into me harder.

"No, please Douglas," I say, "Please stop."

"I'm not going to stop until I've finished, princess," he replies.

"Please," I whisper in a last ditch attempt to make him reconsider. He simply laughs.

I try to stay silent, which doesn't go too well for me. Luckily, after a few minutes go by I feel his pace is becoming more erratic and I know he's about to finish.

"Fuck yes, Jade!" he yells as I feel him cum inside my ass. He pulls out and falls onto the bed beside me dramatically.

"That was so fucking good. Was it good for you?" he asks, faking interest. I decide it's best not to answer. We hear a knock on the door.

"Your highnesses, your breakfast is almost ready. I thought I'd come tell you so you can start getting ready now," Luke says sullenly. Poor guy, I really wish I hadn't meddled.

"We'll be right out," Douglas replies. He sits up and slaps my ass hard, making me squeal in surprise. "Get up and clean yourself off, it's time to eat," he says, getting up to get dressed.

I get up slowly, my ass burning from the abuse. I put on a robe so I can walk down to the bathroom to clean myself up. I assume Mary will be there waiting for me, so I don't go by her room.

When I open the door, I see that I was right. Mary is sitting on the bench with her eyes puffy.

"Mary, my friend, what has happened to you? Have you been crying?" I ask, though the answer is obvious.

"It's nothing, princess. I'm sure you have more reason to be crying. Sometimes Luke and I can hear you guys. It's torture to not be able to help you when you plead for him to stop or slow down," she says, deflecting the questions I asked her.

"I'm sorry, Mary. I didn't know you could hear us," I say, looking her in the eyes, "Are you sure you don't want to talk about why you've been crying?" I ask, hoping she'll open up.

"I'm sure. Let's get you cleaned up for breakfast, shall we?" I simply nod and allow her to guide me into the bath she's drawn for me. She is the best friend I could ask for, I just wish she'd talk to me.

"I heard you a little bit last night as well. Remember how amazing last night felt next time he hurts you like that. Try to think of that instead of what he's doing to you in the moment. Can you please promise me you'll try?" she asks.

"I promise I'll try, Mary. I thought maybe he'd like slow sex more... but it looks like that's not the case."

"I know you'll survive this, Jade. Before you know it, you'll be bleeding and he'll get you pregnant. I don't think Douglas will be a type of man to do that to you when you're carrying his child."

"I hope you're right, my dear friend," I say softly, "Let's finish my bath, I'm hungry."

"Of course, princess," Mary says, then speeds up her cleaning process slightly.

--~~~--

Douglas

My beautiful wife walks towards me from her bathing chambers in a deep red dress with silver and white embroidery. Her hair is curled a bit and half up in a simple plait down her back. We've coordinated so that my vest is the same red color, and my black pants have been accented with white and silver.

"Hello, Prince Douglas," she says formally. She stands and waits for me to hold my arm out for her.

"Hello, Princess Jade," I reply. She snakes her arm through mine when I hold it up and we walk into the dining room. We both smile when the servants smile at us, the princess' smile more forced than mine.

I sit across from her at the table and I see her wince. I suspect her asshole is burning quite fiercely.

Luke and Mary sit by our sides, across from each other as well. The way they look at each other has me suspicious that maybe they have something together, or did at one point.

I look back over at my wife and smile. She keeps her head down, looking at her food and doesn't say a word.

"I was planning on going for a ride today. It's been some time since I took Thunder out. I'm sure Dream is also getting a little restless. What do you say, Princess Jade? Would you like to accompany me?" I ask.

"If you'd like me to, then yes I would," she replies.

"I would very much enjoy it," I smile wide. I've always wanted to have a nice rough fuck at the small lake I took Jade before our wedding.

After we've finished eating, Jade excuses herself to change into something more appropriate for riding. I follow suit and change from my red vest to a green one, keeping my same pants. I change into more suitable shoes, then walk down to the stables to wait for Jade.

It doesn't take her long to come down after I've already started saddling my horse. Of course, the princess isn't expected to saddle her own horse, so she sits back to watch as I do it for her.

She's changed into the same green dress that she wore the first day we went riding together, along with the same coat. She does look lovely in it.

"Are you ready?" I ask, holding my hand out for her so she can jump on her horse.

"Yes, my prince," she replies cordially. She takes my hand and hops onto her saddle. It has been custom made for her to sit side saddle while still being safe to ride fast.

"Off we go," I say after jumping onto Thunder. I smile at her and we shoot off, out of the gates and towards the secluded little lake in the woods.

We ride at a good pace, I'm sure Princess Jade is still sore. I like to fuck her rough but I'm not cruel. We get to the clearing in just under thirty minutes, according to the sun. Winter is almost over, so most of the snow has melted in the sun.

I help Jade off her horse and tie both of our horses up to a tree. I lead her to the same rock we sat on before our wedding day and sit next to her. I sigh happily and pull her closer. Even though the sun is out, it's still a little chilly.

"I forgot how beautiful this place is," Jade says, mostly to herself.

"It is quite amazing, I agree. I've been coming here for years," I reply. I look over at her to see if she's looking at me. She has her head turned the other way, so I reach around to grab her chin gently. I turn her face around and she has a somewhat pained look behind her eyes, one that I can see through her smile.

"It's very cold out, I'm very glad I brought my coat. I don't know what I would've done had I forgotten it."

"You're right, princess. It is cold. Good thing I brought us a few blankets to stay warm should we decide to..." I trail off there, knowing she's smart enough to figure out what I'm insinuating.

"Are you sure you'd want to do... that... out here? It's dirty, with all the animals roaming around and bugs crawling on things," she points out.

"Oh, I'm sure. We can always lay a blanket down and then use the other two to cover us."

"Oh, okay then," she says, trying to look away. I still have my grasp on her chin. It's loose, but unforgiving when she tries to turn away from me.

"How about we get it all set up? I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to want to fuck you, but I would like to lay under some covers," I lie. I know I'm going to fuck my wife roughly, but I might as well ease her mind for a bit.

We spread out the biggest blanket onto a dry, leafy part of the clearing. Then we unfold the other two and lay them down. We take off our shoes then lay down underneath them, her on my right, and I cuddle her close to me.

It doesn't take long for her to get too hot, so she takes off her coat. I take off my coat too, then go a bit further and take off my vest, leaving my long sleeve undershirt on.

She tries to pull off one of the blankets, but I stop her.

"No, just take off your dress instead. I know that you must have an underdress, so you won't be entirely naked," I say.

"I guess you're right," she replies. She struggles to take it off while still staying mostly under the blankets. It may be hot under them, but outside it's too cold to not have anything on.

When she's settled back into the blankets, I turn her to face me and pull her close. I look into her eyes and smile.

"I'm so lucky to have a beautiful woman to call my own."

"Douglas, you're so sweet," she smiles. I lean in to kiss her, and she reluctantly kisses me back. I breathe deeply and pull her even closer, grinding my hips into her lightly.

I pull away and lean down to kiss her neck. She gasps at the feeling and melts into my arms a little. I reach down and pull up her underdress. I grab her panties and pull them down forcefully, making sure they're all the way off before I go back to kissing her sweet lips.

"I've decided that I want to be inside you," I say, feeling my cock hardening at the thought of her tight pussy. I had considered using her ass again, but thought better of it given it was only this morning that I had taken it's virginity.

"If that's what you want..." she trails off, knowing that resisting will only be worse for her.

--~~~--

Jade

Douglas goes back to kissing my neck, then sticks a finger into my entrance. It's uncomfortable because it's pretty dry, but he fixes this quickly by spitting onto his fingers then shoving two inside me. I take a quick breath in and close my eyes. If I go along with it, hopefully it'll be over soon.

"Fuck, I love feeling you," Douglas says while he massages my breasts. He takes his pants off under the covers, freeing his erection. He rips his undershirt off too, then removes my underdress. He leans down to kiss my left nipple, biting and sucking gently.

He moves to lay on top of me, his cock pressing against my folds. He moans when his cockhead slips inside slightly while I wince underneath him. When he tries to go deeper, he realizes that I'm not wet enough inside.

Again, he spits on his fingers and sticks them inside me. He fucks me with them for a few seconds, then pulls them out. Looking in my eyes, he puts his fingers in his mouth and smiles.

"Mmmm, you taste good," he chuckles. Without warning, he shoves his cock inside me. I yelp at the sudden intrusion and groan from the slight twinge of pain it causes me. He pays no mind to my noises and thrusts into me roughly.

I make a mantra in my head to repeat, "When he loves you, he'll make love to you."

I say this over and over in my head as each one of his thrusts become increasingly more urgent.

"Flip over," he commands me. I obey right away, I don't want him to punish me if I hesitate. He enters me from behind before I can even lay down properly. He shoves his big cock inside me, grunting like an animal.

His hands are placed on either side of my shoulders, my body laying flat, face first on the blanket. His moans escape right next to my right ear, his chest sweaty against my upper back. I shove my face into the blanket and grunt lightly as he rams into me from behind.

My hips roll every few thrusts of his. Just like earlier today, his balls are hitting all the right places. Unlike earlier today, however, he doesn't comment on my participation. Instead, he just fucks me harder.

"Ugghhn, Jade! I think I'm gonna come soon, princess. Are you ready to take my cum?" he yells.

"Yes, give it to me," I urge. Looks like this torture is almost over. A few seconds after I respond, I feel his hot seed spray against my cervix. He moans and sporadically thrusts, gripping my hair with his right hand so he can get as deep inside me as possible.

"Oh, fuck," he sighs, flopping over on his back next to me. I turn to lay on my back, leaning up slightly so his cum starts to drip out. I want most of it to come out before I put my dress back on. No need to stain such beautiful material.

I feel my pussy throb with lust. I want to orgasm like I did last night. I rub my thighs together gently, trying not to make it obvious. The sensitive spot between my lips rubs against my labia when I move my thighs against each other. I know what I'm going to do when we get back home.

Douglas sits up and pulls his undershirt back on. He tosses me my underdress and then my dress. He finishes putting on all his clothes before I have my dress all the way on.

"Can you help me tie it in the back?" I ask. He moves closer to me and kisses my neck before pulling the strings tight and tying them in a nice bow.

"Alright, now let's get our shoes on and head back. Sound good?"

"Yeah, it does. It's already getting a little dark, looks like we've been here for quite some time," I reply.

"You're right. We better hurry then, before dinner gets cold," he smiles. We pack everything up and he helps me back onto my horse. I can feel the last of his cum dripping out of me, but I'm more focused on the rhythmic sensation against my pussy as Dream walks...

After we get back, we check with the kitchen to see when they're planning on serving dinner. When the head chef tells Douglas that it'll be another hour or two, we agree that we should freshen up and change. I walk to Mary's door and knock to see if she can help me.

"Yes?" I hear from the other side of the door. I open it and walk inside to see Mary brushing her hair, looking into her vanity.

"Hi, my dear friend. Could you help me bathe? Just give me a few minutes, maybe twenty, then come help?" I ask. I want some time to... pleasure myself.

"Of course! Go ahead and I'll come in when it's time," she replies.

I shut her door and walk quickly to my bathing chambers. I debate on whether or not I'd like to touch myself in the bath or on the rug next to the small fireplace. I decide the latter would probably be fastest.

Once inside, I shut and lock the door behind me. I take off my dresses as fast as I can, shedding off my panties and bralette along the way. I grab a chair cushion to rest my head on.

Once I'm situated on the carpet with my head on the pillow, I finally reach down with my right hand to explore myself. I've never done this before, but I know some things that feel good already, just from last night.

I relax my body and touch the sensitive nub lightly. I gasp at the small bit of sensation already building. With my other hand, I stick my pointer finger inside my warmth. I curl it upwards and moan lightly. That feels pretty good.

I put more pressure on my nub, while at the same time inserting another finger into my pussy. I'm already throbbing again. My hips buck a little when I rub side to side with my right hand, then fuck myself softly with my left.

"Fuck, this feels good," I whisper to myself. All of a sudden, the thought of Douglas being inside me pops into my head. But not like earlier today, no. I think about last night. The way he was so gentle, and how he kissed and touched me. How his big cock felt just right inside me.

I moan a little louder this time. I know I probably shouldn't be doing this, I don't know how Douglas would react if he knew I was pleasuring myself when I'm supposed to be his. It just feels so good.

My fingers pick up the pace as my breathing grows heavier. I'm pretending that my fingers are his cock and that it's his body that's rubbing against my sensitive spot. I bite my lip to stop from moaning too loud. I wish I could have Douglas kissing my lips, or my neck, or maybe even my nipples while I fingered myself.

My back arches as I get closer. I can feel my orgasm is just around the corner. I just need to tweak how I'm fingering myself just slightly... Oh, fuck.

My whole body tenses and I pull my fingers out of my pussy so I can moan into my hand instead of making a bunch of noise in the empty room. I continue rubbing my nub, riding out my orgasm as it courses through me over and over again.

"Holy. Shit."

That's all I can think for the next few minutes. I lay there, staring at the ceiling. My whole body is tingling with pleasure, my pussy is still convulsing from the orgasm I gave myself.

After I've regained my composure, I sit up. I hear Mary knock on the door.

"One second, Mary. I'll be right there," I say with a silky tone. I look down between my legs and stare for a few moments, unsure if I'm seeing correctly. But it's there, plain as day.

12