Love Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to ask you something. The first time I scanned your memory, I wanted to make it a quick scan, but now I would like to see if I can find out who the assholes were that abused you. Would you be hurt if I looked into your mind again?" Allen asked her, his concern for her showing in his eyes.

"Why would you want to…oh no, I don't want you to put yourself in danger for me. Please promise me that you won't do anything that could get you hurt," she pleaded as she saw his intentions written plainly across his face.

"I can promise you that nothing will happen to me, but I'm not going to let those assholes get away with hurting you. You mean a lot to me," he told her as he placed a quick kiss on her pouting lips.

"You really mean that, don't you? I was hoping you did, but you really do mean it," she asked him, in awe.

"I think I've been about half in love with you since the first time I saw you in the eighth grade," he told her as he pulled her to him, giving her another kiss. They continued sitting on the couch, holding each other, the love they felt for each other warming them deep inside.

"I just don't want you hurt. I think I've loved you for as long as I've known you. You've always treated me special, which was why I couldn't bear to let you take me home yesterday. You can look in my mind, but only if you promise not to get hurt," she told him.

"Okay, I can promise you that I won't get hurt, but I won't say that about them," he told her. Allen held her close as he began probing her mind, looking for any clues that could tell him who they were. When he saw her struggles against her attackers in her memory, he caught a brief glimpse of the leader when the mask he was wearing had been temporarily displaced by Tracey's struggles. He recognized him as one of the Carlson brothers. They were the worst bullies in town, always pushing around someone smaller than them. Allen had always avoided them, but he wouldn't anymore.

._.;8;._.

When Allen got home, he quickly began to plan his course of action. He wanted to be able to get them all in the same place so he could take care of them at the same time. He knew that when you found one Carlson brother, the other three were somewhere around. He also knew that he didn't want to kill them, although if anyone deserved it, they did. His plan would involve pain and humiliation comparable to what Tracey had suffered at their hands. Allen had a pretty good idea of how to accomplish this, but he also wanted to allow Tracey a chance to get even as well. As soon as he had decided what he was going to do to the assholes that had hurt the girl he loved, he made it a point to call Tracey to tell her his plan. Allen quickly dialed her number, and when her dad answered he asked to speak to Tracey.

"Tracey, Allen is on the phone for you," Allen heard her dad say.

"Hello?" she said when she picked up the phone. Allen quickly outlined his plan to her, and waited for her reaction. He wasn't disappointed when she told him she would love helping out with that plan. They talked for a few more minutes, and then when it came time to hang up, Allen told her he would like to give her a ride to school the next day.

"Daddy, would it be okay if Allen gave me a ride to school in the morning?" he heard her ask her dad. When she told him her dad had said it was okay, Allen's smile spread from ear to ear.

"I love you Tracey," he told her.

"I love you too Allen, and…thanks," she said before she hung up with a soft click.

Allen was so excited he tossed and turned all night after he went to bed, but when his alarm went off the next morning, he was fully alert. Showering and dressing quickly, he raced downstairs and kissed his mom before he shot out the door. He quickly got in his car and sped off to Tracey's house. When he arrived at her house, she came running out to greet him, almost knocking him over in her exuberance when she reached him. After Allen had helped Tracey get in, he quickly got in the other side and began to pull away. As he did so, he noticed Tracey's dad smiling and waving at them as they took off.

When they were out of sight of the house, Allen quickly headed toward the Carlson brothers' house, cutting the engine off about a half mile from the house. They quickly began walking toward the house, finding a good place that would keep them out of sight. They wanted to have all four brothers together before they sprang their trap. Allen crept toward the house to see who was in the house, while Tracey waited in their hiding spot. When he got up to the window, Allen noticed that there was still a brother missing. He quickly glanced back at Tracey, making sure she was still safe, before he turned his attention back to the window. When he saw the last brother coming in from the back room, he quickly motioned for Tracey to join him. As soon as the last brother sat down at the kitchen table, Allen put his plan in motion. After he probed their minds to make sure they weren't expecting any company, he quickly placed a command in their heads to paralyze them all. After he was sure they weren't going to be leaving their chairs, Allen went back to his car and retrieved the rope and other tools he had brought specifically for his plans. He ran back to the house, and upon entering, he could see the anger in their eyes, but they were powerless to do anything to stop him from tying them all up. When he had them tied securely, he removed the commands he had placed on them.

"Tracey, come on in here. These assholes aren't going to do anything now," he called to her. Upon hearing the boy's words, each of the brothers began to get an angry look on their face, but when they saw Tracey come in carrying what looked like a sawed off broom handle, fear replaced the anger. It was only two feet long, and Tracey could easily swing it. The girl quickly walked up to the closest of the brothers and took a wicked swing with the blunt instrument. When the broom handle connected with the asshole's mouth a spurt of blood along with several teeth came flying out of his ugly mouth. Continuing down the line, she hit each of them with the same devastating force the first brother experienced. The only sounds audible in the small house were the sounds of the sobbing brothers, gasping to catch their breath, made more difficult by the blood running down their throats from the attack by the enraged girl. When she had completed her attacks on the scum that had abused her so shamelessly only a few nights before, Allen then tipped over each chair, giving Tracey one last shot at each of the brothers. The girl walked around the table, giving each brother one well-placed stomp in the nuts. When she had completed her rounds, she walked over to Allen and kissed him deeply; thanking him wordlessly for allowing her to repay the brothers for all the cruelties they had shown her.

"Thank you Allen, I didn't think I would ever get the chance to pay them back for all the humiliation they made me go through," she told him as she walked out the door, leaving Allen his chance to get some retribution as well. After his girlfriend closed the door, Allen decided to make sure these animals would suffer the same degradation that Tracey had suffered at their hands. He quickly placed a command in each of their heads that would keep them from ever trying to hurt anyone other than themselves again. When he had completed that, he placed a command where the other three brothers would rape each of them in the ass, one victim per night. They would know what was going on, but they would be unable to stop themselves. Satisfied with his handy work, Allen quickly untied the brothers and left through the door. When he heard the blood-curdling scream coming from the cabin, he knew the first victim was getting his just rewards.

When he reached the car, Tracey slowly walked to him, and pulled his head down so she could kiss him. She wanted to show her love and gratitude to him, and she put her very soul into the kiss.

"What was that sound?" she asked when they both came up for air.

"It was the first of the brothers realizing the error of his ways," he told her as he opened her car door for her. After he had helped her into the car, he quickly ran around to the other side and got in behind the steering wheel. They drove away, not even bothering to glance back at the house as they headed for a quiet place to spend the rest of the day together.

12