Love Discovered

Story Info
Exploring the memories of the beginnings of love.
4.2k words
4.6
12.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started out kissing in my living room. Very slowly, very sweetly, very passionately. He kissed me like he'd always been kissing me, like he was born kissing me, because he knew every way to make me enjoy the feel of his tongue, the warmth of his lips against mine, even more than I already did, even though he'd only kissed me that way once before. As the kisses intensified, he gently put a hand to my shoulder and pushed me back, so that I was lying down with my head resting on a small throw pillow, and he was on top of me. God, his body felt so incredible against mine. He was tall, well, taller than me, at a little over six feet, but he wasn't incredibly muscular. His body was soft, ever so slightly pudgy in the middle... he was just, him. And he was what I needed.

I slid my hands slowly down his back, and underneath his shirt, and I could feel the heat of his skin, like he was running a fever. I wondered if that was due to how much he wanted me, but didn't want to interrupt our making out to ask. I felt his hands running down my sides, caressing me through my blouse, searching for ways to give me pleasure. I moved my legs and wrapped them around his body and angled my hips upward even though we were both still fully clothed, hoping to convey how much I wanted to make love to him that night. He pressed his hard cock into me in response, telling me that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

****

I had been taken with him from day one. We met at some impossibly boring company event, one in which every employee in every division in every part of the city is expected to go to even though it's a formal event that costs money and people would rather have other plans that didn't include witnessing lifetime achievement awards being given to executives who'd only been with the company for two years. Having never seen him before, I assumed that he worked in a different division. Well, that was good, because then if we wanted to, we could date, and nobody could say a thing about it. We literally bumped into each other in the buffet line; I was wearing heels that were two inches higher than I was used to, and pencil thin, and I lost my balance trying to reach for some greens. Out of instinct, I grabbed onto the nearest thing to me for support, which happened to be his arm. He looked at me, surprised, and I mumbled an apology. His smile made my knees rubbery and my stomach fluttery, something that I hadn't felt since high school. And the tux he was wearing...I had no words to describe how good he looked. He was very gracious about my...clumsiness...shall we say, as well. I was sorry we were sitting at two different tables, but such was life at these events, where all seating is assigned and they purposely seat people with those they can't stand.

****

"Ohhhhhh..." I moaned, as he unbuttoned my blouse and began caressing my chest and stomach with his lips.

Looking up briefly, he whispered, "Do you want me to go farther?"

"Yessssss..." I whispered back. My heart was pounding and I was nervous, but I truly wanted this, was ready for it. I sat up briefly as he slid my blue silk blouse off of my shoulders, and tossed it to the side. I was now in my black linen skirt and black lace bra, and he ran his hands hungrily over my flat stomach and my full, round breasts. I reached up and began slowly unbuttoning his silver-gray work shirt, and when that was off, I slid his white cotton undershirt up over his head. He threw that to the side as well, and it landed on top of my blouse. His skin felt exquisite against me.

I ran my fingertips lightly over his back, tickling slightly as though I were playing a piano, raising goosebumps all over his skin. He sighed with pleasure and buried his face between my milky white breasts, nuzzling the warm valley in between them. My hands slid up his back and into his straight, dark hair. I held his head between my breasts while he licked and kissed my tingling flesh.

****

I was surprised to see him here, outside of a small convenience store. I wasn't sure where he lived but I was pretty sure it wasn't in my part of town. He was standing outside, leaning against the wall and drinking a Coke, and I just came from paying for my tank of gas.

"Hey," I said.

He looked just as surprised to see me as I was him. His green eyes sparkled and he said, "Hey yourself."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as though he were a long-lost friend from another part of the country that I didn't expect to see anytime soon.

He shrugged. "Was on my way to a buddy's house and my car broke down." He didn't look especially upset about it.

I tilted my head. "Really," I said. "And where's your car at?"

"Tow truck already came and took it, but it was extra for the ride. I'm waiting for my friend, but he's already a lot later than he said he would be." His eyes darkened a little.

I smiled in quiet sympathy for him over friends who couldn't be trusted. Looking around, I said, "You want a ride? I don't have anywhere in particular to be."

He shrugged again. "Sure," he said.

I led him to my car and we got in. At first we were quiet, but then I asked, "How long have you been with the company?"

"'Bout two and a half years. I hate them. You?"

"The same," I replied. I hated them too.

He raised his right hand in a high-five, and I lightly slapped it with mine. "Yay, two-and-a-half years," he said sardonically.

I nodded and laughed. He seemed pretty nice, maybe even someone I could truly be interested in. Too bad I wouldn't see him all that much if he lived as far from me as his directions were beginning to indicate.

"Get on the eastbound Tri-State, and keep going," he said after I'd navigated a bunch of surface streets.

Eastbound Tri-State and keep going? I thought to myself. Man, did he live out of my way. Oh well.

I suddenly realized something very important as I merged onto the freeway, and thought I'd better ask about it quick before I forgot. "What's your name?"

Chuckling, he said, "Carson, and yours?"

"Shawna," I replied.

"Shawna," he mused quietly. After a moment's consideration, he said, "That's a beautiful name."

I blushed in response.

****

He kissed his way down my stomach as his hands caressed, then gripped my hips. My hands ruffled his hair, and I marveled at how soft it was. He gently pulled at my skirt, hiking it up high on my thighs, and he drew little designs on my inner thighs with his lips and his tongue. I was wet, I could feel the dampness on my panties, and I so wanted him to pull them off and bury his face there. He pushed my skirt up even higher, so that it was inside out and the hem was at my chest. He nuzzled my damp silk panties, inhaling my scent, just barely rubbing my clit with his nose and driving me insane.

Just when I was about to pull my panties to the side and push his head down into my neatly trimmed mound, he pulled back and said, "Let's go into the bedroom."

I didn't want to stop, but the bed would be more comfortable. It was four-poster queen-sized bed made of dark oak, with a purple satin comforter and a mound of soft purple-clad pillows on it. I knew that comforter would fall to the floor before long, so when we got in there I just pulled it off the bed and he lay back on the white velvety sheets. I straddled him, feeling his erection press against my pussy, and leaned down to kiss him.

"God, I love kissing you," I whispered. I kissed his lips hungrily, then kissed his cheek, nudging him and turning his face away from mine. I kissed my way to his ear, where I nibbled his earlobe, making him shudder.

"Shawna, you're so passionate," he said, his voice breathless. I continued to nibble his ear, occasionally licking and blowing. Each time I did, he shivered. His hands were on my back and he held me against him, unwilling to let me up. I slithered out of his grasp and gently suckled his neck, and placed tiny kisses along his collarbone and his chest.

He gripped my long, brunette hair in his hands, and rubbed it into a tangle as I kissed down his stomach, and began nuzzling his cock, which was straining to be released from its prison of cotton. I could feel it throbbing against my face, and I buried my face there even harder, refusing to release it, to drive him as insane as he was driving me.

****

It was funny, but after a few weeks of us running into each other in various places of our little part of the world, we felt comfortable enough with each other to exchange phone numbers, and start visiting each other on the weekends. Now we were like two teenagers, on the phone at all hours of the day and night when we weren't working or together.

"I can't believe you love photography as much as I do," I said, not for the first time. It turned out we were both amateur photographers, and we spent a lot of time talking about the various conventions we'd been to, the awards we had won, who had taught was what we knew, everything.

Laughing, he said, "You know I do. I'd love to photograph you sometime." "Okay," I said without hesitation.

There was a pause. "Are you sure?" he asked. His voice was full of hope, tinged with doubt.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I replied. "I'd love to see what you could do with me."

He was silent. After a moment, I said, "Are you there?"

In a half-joking, half-pleading tone, he said, "Shawna, marry me!"

"I can't," I said, giggling like the teenager I felt like. "I'm here and you're there and well, I can't." I was joking too, but the conversation sobered me just a little. I didn't realize just how strong my feelings towards him had gotten until he said those words.

His mood had gotten somewhat serious too. "We're so alike, we love the same things. The other women I've dated, they hated it that I always wanted to go out and take pictures. It was like they thought they were in competition with it."

"Hobbies tend to be jealous mistresses," I said.

"They do," he agreed. "But I always wished that they could at least understand. I think you're the first who's ever understood me this way. They never even let me take pictures of them," he added wistfully.

I got a little silly again. "Ah, but we're not dating now are we," I said.

Another pause. "No, we're just friends. Nothing more."

Nothing more, yeah right. Friends who, when they were together, laughed and cuddled and held each other, got into tickle fights and kissed each other on their cheeks and foreheads. Friends who fell asleep in each others' laps while watching movies late into the night. Just friends, uh huh. But, if that was how he wanted to view us...

****

He flipped me over onto my back and pulled my skirt off of me. He didn't pull my panties off as well, instead, he pushed them to one side and ran his index finger over my throbbing clit. I arched my back, the sensation nearly blowing me through the wall I was so aroused. He bent down and caressed with his tongue, and when I put my hands on his head he sat up, took me by my wrists, and put each of my hands on one of the little posts in the headboard of my bed.

When I let go of one to reach for his hair, he put it back, wrapping my fingers around the little knobby post, and said with a devious grin, "You keep your hands there. No more touching."

My heart quickened a little bit at the total loss of control, and I nodded my assent.

He again kissed his way down my stomach, his breath tickling me slightly and causing my muscles to tense, and he rubbed my inner thighs with both his hands. He grabbed each of my legs behind the knees, and bent them so I was open and exposed. I had never before been at the mercy of my lover this way, and I was nervous. Increasingly so. He pulled my panties to one side and began licking me, teasing me.

I bucked my hips a little, and he pushed down on them firmly, but not roughly. "Stay still," he commanded, that naughty-evil grin still on his face.

As he licked all around my swollen clit, I tried as hard as I could to stay still. I so badly needed to cum that my lower abdomen was starting to hurt, kind of like menstrual cramps, but the pain wasn't a bad pain. It did give a certain unique meaning to the term, "hurts so good," though. He wasn't leaving me hanging, he was just...taking his time.

He ran his right hand up my thigh and tenderly rubbed the flesh of my pussy with his thumb. As he continued to tease me with his tongue, he slowly inserted a finger inside me and expertly began fingering my g-spot.

It took all the willpower I had not to let go of those posts and rub my hardened nipples, and run my hands up and down my body. The pleasure was almost too much for me. And still, he wouldn't let me cum.

****

Our time together began turning into long conversations about us, and about our friendship, and about our romantic pasts. Neither of us was really sure what was happening, just that it was intense. We were over at his place one night watching movies, as had gotten to be our custom, and my head was on his chest, his hand tenderly stroking my hair. When the movie ended, I knew it was time for me to go home, but I didn't want to. With how busy work had gotten over the past couple of months, it had gotten difficult for us to spend time together with how far apart we lived. I cherished the time that we did have.

As the credits rolled, I sat up and looked deep into his green eyes. "I don't want to go," I said softly. It was the first time I'd ever vocalized that sentiment.

My feelings were mirrored in his eyes. He looked away for a moment and shook his head slightly, letting out the breath he'd been holding. "I have to tell you something." His voice was low and intense and husky.

"Go ahead," I said after a moment.

He was absently running his hands up and down my arms, and he was clearly unsure of how to say whatever was on his mind. His gaze traveled the room, like he was afraid to see my reaction to what he had to say.

Finally, his eyes came back to mine, and his words were slow and deliberate, carefully chosen. "When I said we were just friends, I lied."

My heart was pounding so hard I could hear blood rushing through my ears. He didn't seem to be finished, so I waited.

"I have feelings for you, Shawna," he said. It was like he didn't know how to finish his thought.

I swallowed. Keeping my eyes on his, I said, "I have feelings for you too..." Interesting. I didn't know how to finish that thought either.

We gazed at each other for a moment, and then he said, "I do have to be honest. I did see us as just friends at first, until I found out that you love photography as much as I do. And when I realized that you could be doing any number of other things, and yet you choose to spend your free time with me. And now...now it's like I've found someone I can be myself around. I-"

I touched a finger to his lips. "Shhhhh..." I whispered. I put my fingertips underneath his chin and brought his face towards mine. Slowly, tentatively, I kissed him. He was hesitant at first, and then his kiss became deeper, more passionate. I slipped my arms around him and pulled him against me, drowning in the passion I'd felt for him for this long already. He pulled my body into his and held me tightly, and we kissed long and hard, a world full of passion, a world full of emotion. I was falling in love with Carson, hell, I'd already fallen in love with him. I fell in love with him early on, probably before he'd begun to have feelings for me. I didn't know if he could say he loved me too, but we were certainly heading in that direction.

****

"Oh my god," I whispered, feeling the sweat build on my body. He was finger-fucking me harder and faster now, and the orgasm was building inside of me. I wanted to scream, to buck, to thrash, to do something, the sensations of what he was doing were so intense that I couldn't handle it. All at once, he pressed hard on my g-spot and pressed his tongue hard on my clit, and I came, my warm juices flooding out of me in an orgasm the likes of which I'd never experienced before. He lapped them all up, drawing out the throbbing, playing upon the now over-sensitive nerves in my clit and pussy. I let go of the headboard and put my hands on his head, but once again, he placed them back on the headboard.

"I didn't say you could let go," he said with a wicked little smile. His face was glistening.

He stood up and took off his pants and underwear, revealing his throbbing cock which was standing proudly away from the rest of his body. As I said before, he was tall, but not especially well-built; he was a little soft around his middle, didn't have defined muscles in his arms or chest, and his skin was naturally tan. It didn't bother me in the least that he wasn't a magazine model; I'd had some of those types and they had thought their looks made them gods in bed. My eyes took him in, and fixed on his erect member, which was throbbing in such a way that it seemed to take on a life of its own. The tip was wet with precum, and the darkness of his pubes made his cock appear to stand out even more. He climbed back onto the bed and straddled me over my chest, rubbing that wonderful cock of his over my breasts. Gently he held them together and thrust his cock between them; breast fucking me, and rubbing my still-hard nipples as he did so. He didn't do this for very long; he let go of my chest and rubbed the tip across my collarbone and my neck, leaving a trail of the clear liquid that was dripping from him on my skin.

He grazed my chin with his cock and I opened my mouth to suck him. He slid it in my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it, savoring the warmth and the hardness, wanting to pleasure him as much as he'd pleasured me.

Sensing how much I enjoyed sucking cock, he pulled out of my mouth and wiped my saliva and his precum on my lips and my chin. He was using me to tease himself as well; I could see in his eyes how much he wanted to remain in my mouth and have me suck him dry. I pulled myself up a little, reaching for his cock with my lips, and he relented and slid it back into my mouth.

It was an awkward position for me and I couldn't take nearly all of him in that way without biting him. He wasn't letting me get up, though, so I worked my tongue around the head of his swollen cock, keeping my lips wrapped around as much as I could. He tilted his head back and moaned with pleasure, and placed his right hand behind the back of my head, helping me hold my position so I wouldn't let go. I gazed up at him seductively and he looked down at me, a small smile on his face.

He pulled out of my mouth and ran his cock back down my body, over my breasts and along my stomach, stopping at the top of my trimmed pubic hairs. There he explored every inch of flesh with the head of his hard penis, holding onto it, rubbing in some places, just touching others. I moaned in anticipation. He rubbed the very tip along my clit, his precum mixing with my juices, and my clit began to swell again. I knew the chances of my cumming a second time were slim but I didn't care. I thrust my hips up towards him, telling him with my body that I badly wanted to feel him inside me.

Looking up, he said in a husky voice, "Soon." He rubbed his shaft along the entire length of my folds, exploring me every way he could, giving little sighs of pleasure. The ridge of his cock brushed against my clit and made it tingle, throb, with every pass. My whole body shivered every time I felt that, but still, I wanted him inside me more than anything. I wanted to meld with him, as though unless he were inside me, I couldn't get close enough to him.

His cock made its way down towards my soaked opening, and he slid in easily. In that instant, everything became magnified, and I threw my head back with the power of what I felt. He slowly lowered himself down onto me, so that we were pressed against each other, and he pushed as deep inside me as he could go. This was no fuck session; he was making slow and sweet love to me. His thrusts were gentle, but deep, and we kissed each others' lips, cheeks, shoulders, anywhere we could reach with our lips. I moved against him, tilting my head backward and closing my eyes, allowing feelings both physical and emotional to completely take hold of me. He kissed my throat, and gently took my hands from the posts in my headboard. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tightly, as our bodies, hearts and souls became one.

12