Love Don't Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy's mouth opened into a perfect O when she felt Joe's tongue on her cheek licking her tears away so gently. Breathing heavily as his tongue trailed down to the side of her neck, she couldn't help but close her eyes and whimper from beneath the blindfold as Joe began to suck on her neck. Joy's heaving breast caught Joe's attention. Taking one of her breasts in his hand, he had an evil thought. Deciding to first lick her hard nipples one at a time, alternating between them which caused the pulse in her neck to jump.

Done with pleasuring Joy for the moment, Joe raised his hand and being to slap each of her breasts. He didn't slap her hard enough to hurt her badly, but hard enough that when she laid on her stomach or put on a shirt that she would have sensations with each jiggle or wiggle they would make.

Joy could feel the heat coming off of her breasts along with a slight stinging pain with each slap as Joe would smack her breasts. Joy tensed her body so hard she began to shiver. After a few hard slaps Joe stopped, looking at the imprint his hand had left over her large breast. Using his hand he traced around the raised welts causing Joy to shiver and let out a gasp.

Standing up by the side of her bed looking down on her kneeling body, he moved his towards her face and lightly let his fingers drag down the side of her face. Joy tilted her head towards his touch.

In a light loving tone Joe told her, "Joy, you are mine now." Then he asked her, "Are you ready for this?"

Joe reached around to the back of her head pulling the knot of her blindfold over her head. Her eyes slowly focused as Joe's naked image came into view. Her eyes stared at his hard cock just inches in front of her face. His cock looked so huge and her eyes became as large as saucers as her body began to shake at the thought of his cock going inside her. All Joy wanted to do when she first saw the size of Joe's cock was to clamp her thighs closed to keep him out. Joe continued running his fingers through her hair as she stared at his cock. After staring at his cock for what seemed like hours, Joy began to think it looked rather pretty with throbbing veins along the shaft after a while.

Joy wanted to reach out and touch it with her fingers, but Joe left her hands tied behind her back. Joy felt his hand on the back of her head as he slightly pushed her head closer to his cock. His musky aroma filtered up her nose as the tip of his cock came closer.

Joe held his cock in his other hand, rubbing the tip across her lips. Her tongue slipped between her lips and she tasted his cock for the first time. She felt a flow of wetness down her inner thighs. Taking the head of his cock he rubbed along the side of her face and she gave a little moan from her throat

"Open your mouth, slave," Joe told her as he rubbed the tip on her lips again.

Joy's mouth slowly opened as the tip pressed against her lips...

12