Love, Eliot Ch. 04

Story Info
Anyway You Want It.
910 words
4.75
5k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I swiped the key into the lock. The light stayed red and locked me out of my own room. I cursed and tried again. Nothing.

I needed to get to my computer. I needed to see what he sent me. Since my phone decided to be uncooperative I was forced to make the trip all the way back to my dorm.

I checked the silver watch laying flat against my wrist. Only fifteen minutes until my next class started. I wiped the key card on my leg and swiped it again. Finally, the green light flickered and I was in.

I accidentally slammed the door into the wall as ran inside and threw my bag onto the table. My roommate, Marie, was still in class and I had the dimly lit dorm to myself.

I dug my laptop out from under the pillows and clicked onto my favorite site. The one bookmarked as a favorite for years before joining as a birthday present to myself.

"C'mon, c'mon," I mumbled as the screen loaded. The black and red wallpaper certainly brought back enough memories.

Finally, I was on and somewhere he would see the little greenlight next to my username.

It didn't take long for another message to appear in my inbox.

"You definitely took long enough."

I rolled my eyes, "It's not like I have to go to class or anything."

"I go to class and I still manage." Somehow I doubted that.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting. Your highness."

"I'm glad you see it my way."

I shook my head,"What was so important that I drop out of school to see it?"

"I just wanted to say hi."

"Hi?"

"And to ask how not coming is going for you." I tried to ignore the gentle throbbing in between my legs as I shifted to a different position.

"You know, if you gave me your number you wouldn't have to wait for me to get on for a full report." I knew there was no hope of getting his number. It wasn't the first time I asked.

The little green light flashed as he typed what I could only imagine was a lengthy excuse, "Where's the fun in that?"

"Instant gratification." I didn't waste any time responding. My class started soon and I didn't want to wait a whole two hours for release.

"We both know that you prefer to wait."

"Do not."

"It makes you wet with anticipation." He really did know me too well.

"It's not the same and you know it."

I could practically hear him sighing at my persistence, "Phone numbers are too personal."

"I know that you've tried to suck your own dick," I reminded him of his late night confession from a few months ago, "We're past personal."

The light blinked incessantly, "I'll think about it."

"Will you really?"

"No." I clicked my tongue and tried not to let the frustration bubbling below the surface peak out.

"Whatever, man. I have a class to get to." I pulled the textbooks I needed off the floor and carried them to my bag in the other room.

I was halfway to my class when the buzzing in my pocket finally became too much. I yanked out my phone.

Ten new invitations to join a texting app that I never heard of before. I bit my lip and glanced around the nearly empty lawn.

I clicked through all the spam email that I promised to delete another day until I found the link I was looking for.

Eliot1980 has invited you to start a conversation.

I scoffed at the username and hovered my thumb over the accept button. As soon as I said yes I would be signing away my soul. No excuses. No malfunctions.

I ran my fingers through my unruly hair and accepted before I could chicken out. The account set up was simple and hid my phone number from any other user. Funny how he found a way to give in without losing.

The app loaded and I instantly entered the chat box with Eliot1980.

"Eliot, really?"

"I thought you might appreciate that."

"You're a pain in the ass."

"You say that like you aren't into it."

"Shut up."

"Defensive, much?"

I started walking with little interest into what was going on around me. "I happen to be a little frustrated at the moment."

"Oh, right," Of course he was going to pretend like he forgot, "You should take care of that then."

I stopped, "What exactly are you saying?"

"Come in the next fifteen minutes or don't bother coming at all today."

"What the hell? I have class in six minutes."

"Okay then. Ten minutes."

"You sadistic fuck. You know I can't do that."

"Too bad. I gtg. My class is about to start."

I suppressed the urge to stomp my feet, "How?"

"I knew you'd come around." The little speech bubble beside his name told me he wasn't done making me regret talking to him yet, "Get it? Come around?"

I rolled my eyes so far back into my head I could almost hear my grandma's voice saying they'd get stuck like that, "You're not funny."

"You're right. I'm hilarious."

"Just tell me. I only have six minutes." I didn't have time to wait for his long detailed instructions. I needed bullet points and I needed them fast.

"Anyway you want it, cutie."