Love For Her Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad has his way with daughter's friend.
7.8k words
4.39
152.9k
26
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny pulled herself through the water, her arms moving in a circular motion until she felt herself reach the end of the pool, gripping the metal bar at the end of the pool and lowering her legs down, shaking her hair backwards out of her face as Anne finished her lap, a little slower than Penny in the water but she moved more gracefully. If she was honest, she admitted she was quite an aggressive swimmer, unlike Anne who took her time but moved through the water so gracefully, her strokes one constant, fluidic like motion, until she moved up along side Penny, smiling, water dripping off her face. Penny held the metal bar with her left hand, using her right to move it through Anne's hair, Anne shaking it about till it floated on the surface of the water.


"I needed that, I haven't been in a pool since, well, for at least a couple of years" Anne said, looking at the shrivelled skin on her fingertips; She rubbed them together feeling the folded loose skin it felt strange.

"Well, you swim like a professional honey. Although we need to get a move on if we are going to get back to yours in time" Penny said, her legs kicking beneath the water, brushing one against Anne's foot, Anne shifting slightly in the water staring at her friend for a brief second before turning to face the rim of the pool.

Anne placed her hands on the concrete rim, tensing her upper arm muscles and pushed upwards, her body rising out of the water, Penny's head focused on the exiting flesh, her eyes moving over the smooth wet rear of Anne, the lycra swimming costume pulled tightly between her legs, dark but very revealing. Anne swung her leg onto the side of the pool, her thigh muscles tensing as she raised her other out of the pool, placing it beneath her and standing up, for a moment of fear in Penny's mind, she almost fell backwards into the water but steadied herself, Penny reaching up and placing a reassuring hand against the small of Anne's back, holding her steady until Anne stepped forward, crouching down and taking her large towel off the white plastic chair, wrapping it around her waist.

Penny held that image in her head of Anne on the verge of falling backwards into the pool, in her mind she did, crashing into the water, the wake pushing Penny away against the side of the pool, Anne floating there deathly still. Her arms and legs spread in the water floating like a star, her star, Anne the new star.

Penny shook her head and pulled herself along the edge of the pool to the metal staircase, gripping the cool metal surface and climbing up out of the water onto the tiled floor, walking to her own towel and pulling it around her, the other swimmers in the pool continuing their laps, a few guys looking up at the two young women walking towards the changing rooms. Well, Penny thought, who could blame them, she thought with a smile, pushing one hand through her hair as she walked into the changing room, turning the numerous curves for the women's protection, the shallow pool of water around their feet warming their toes, Penny stepping out of the shallow pool and into the main room of the changing rooms, moving towards their lockers.

"I think I'm going to take a shower. Can you get my stuff out of your bag" Anne asked turning to face the metal lockers. She dropped the towel onto the wooden bench and began to peel the lycra costume off, rolling it down her wet skin, past her breasts, down around her thighs and rear and onto the floor, the wet costume a mass of fabric and chlorinated water at her feet. Anne held the towel tightly around her naked body, modestly overwhelming her, Penny, silently holding her breath hoping for it to slip maybe an inch or two, just enough to please her eyes. It didn't and Penny sighed to herself, showing less modesty as she peeled her own costume down her body, shaking it off her right leg onto the wooden bench.

Penny opened her locker with the key around her wrist, pulling the sports bag out and unzipping it, removing a plastic wash kit, placing it on the bench beside her bag and removing her own, taking her wet swim suit from the bench and placing it in a carrier bag, tying it up securely as she pushed her bag back into the locker, locking it shut and walking across the changing rooms with her towel over her shoulder, Anne staring in stunned disbelief at her naked friend walking into the shower blocks, placing the towel on a plastic holder and turning the head on, hot water cascading down over her body. Anne stepped in a moment later, taking the shower head close to her friend, placing the shampoo on the plastic rut sticking out, her wash cloth and shower gel next to it.

She squirted some onto her body, rubbing it into a foamy lather over her body, using the wash cloth to wash it away as the hot water moved down off her body into the drain. She squeezed the cloth free of the soapy mixture, soaking it for a brief moment before squirting some onto her arms and face, washing them thoroughly. Next she moved her cloth over her breasts, the fabric a little rough on her nipples where the swimsuit had been rubbing them. They hurt a little anyway going from extreme temperatures but this was nice feeling them like this, washing them with hot water. The soft fabric left her chest, Anne raising her left leg up, leaning her knee against the tiled wall.

Her thigh muscles were hurting a little she knew she had been swimming for a long time, past her normal amount of laps. They were probably a little strained she would need to have a nice massage on them later, yeah, and who would do that, she thought smiling, squeezing some gel onto her skin and washing the chlorinated water off her skin, water and chemical water falling into the drain, it didn't matter, she would still smell of the stuff but it would help get it off her. Science, she thought for a moment, people in old times didn't have chlorine or chemicals but still were able to swim.

A hand touched her shoulder, moving along her arm tightly, to her hand and onto the top of her shampoo bottle. She looked at Penny groping blindly, water soaking her hair her head tilted forwards, her face aimed towards the tiled wall. Anne took hold of Penny's hand around the bottle, gripping it tightly, and guided it back, Penny turning her head slightly and grinning at her friend as she pushed the cap up and squirted some into her hand. She massaged it between the two and moved it through her hair, massaging her scalp for a moment, a lather of bubbles on her head. Anne giggled at this, stepping from her own little space and behind her friend, pushing Penny's hands away and replacing them with her own, feeling Penny's head under her finger tips.

Penny kept her breathing steady, feeling her friends body against her own, the heat from the water mixing with that from her body as Anne pressed herself tighter into Penny, scrubbing Penny's hair with her fingers, moving it down the length of her hair, rubbing the loose strands. Penny lent her head back, the main of her hair now falling backwards into Anne's touch, the other girl smiling as she washed the hair, the steam and heat obscuring her view of Penny's hand slipping down her body, over her pubic bone, through the short pubic hair and to the tip of her vagina, feeling the loose skin of her vagina lips, touching it briefly before pulling her hand back.

Anne rinsed her hands under Penny's water jet and pushed her head forward gently, water washing the top layer of shampoo off her head. She looked for conditioner, seeing none, and began to rinse the foam and bubbles from her head, the white liquid pouring down, some stinging Penny's eyes, but most falling now into the drain. She moved her fingers down the loose long dark hair, more than once her fingertips leaving the hair and running down Penny's back to the curve of her spine near her hips. She pulled her hands away and again moved them slightly heavier through Penny's hair before finally dropping them away, returning Penny's smile as the girl turned her head nodding, Penny dropping her head forward and pulling her hair over her shoulders.

Anne walked back to her own shower, finishing hers quickly as Penny left the shower block, taking her towel from the holder. Anne rinsed the soap off her body, ensuring her hair was clean before taking her gel and shampoo, pulling her towel around her body covering her breasts and genitals, and followed Penny back to the locker, her friend having already removed her own back pack and Anne's, both on the wooden bench.

"Thanks for washing my hair honey, although you really should consider being a masseuse for a profession" Penny joked sitting on the bench drying herself gently, fumbling in her bag for her underwear, removing a white simple pair of knickers and a matching bra, laying them on the bench as she removed a white FCUK t-shirt and a pair of faded blue denim jeans. Anne smiled at Penny's remarks looking down at her hands for a split second as she took out her short skirt and cream blouse setting them over her backpack.

"I was only washing your hair babe" Anne replied taking her panties and stepping into the leg holes, pulling them up her moist skin, struggling for a moment as they stuck to her thighs before she gave them one final tug, her knickers pulling tightly against her crotch before she released her grip, using her hand on the material to get comfortable.

"Honey, guy's have given me massages before, and most of the time all they do is press and pull my skin, usually does more harm than good. But that was really nice" Penny said pulling her knickers up covering her pubic hairs. She slipped her arms into her bra straps, reaching behind and snapping it shut, adjusting the cups slightly until she felt comfortable, looking at her friend in just her knickers, drinking the sight for a moment before looking away, picking up her white t-shirt and pulling it over her head, the moisture on her skin soaking some of the fabric against her, well, there was little she could do about that.

"Well as I said, I was only washing your head but I'm glad you enjoyed it babe. Although your decision to wear a white t-shirt over a wet body, are you screaming slut" Anne said smiling, laughing lightly. Penny turned, her hands on her hips, some of the fabric obviously sticking to her skin stretching the top around the curve of her breasts. She shook her head smiling and punched Anne lightly on the arm laughing as well and reached for her jeans, sliding them up her legs, the denim rubbing them slightly, they would be hurting when they got back to Anne's, just as well she had no intention of wearing them for long. But that thought she didn't tell Anne.

Anne pulled her bra on, fastened it shut and pulled her cream blouse over her bra, buttoning it shut. She stuffed her costume into a carrier bag, pushed her wash stuff in and zipped it shut pulling the rubber band off her wrist, inserting the key back into the lock and walking towards the frosted windowed swing door around the corner, waiting patiently as Penny finished dressing and caught up with her, Penny teasingly, so it seemed to Anne, pinching her rear as the two girls left the changing rooms, Anne giggling as they walked, Penny relishing the feel of the girls rear cheek in her grasp for that fleeting second, she would memorise every curve, sensation and feeling of Anne's left ass cheek.

James Pollock sat in his office working on his PC, glancing at the clock ticking away on the far wall. Thankfully, his position here entitled him to his own office, his own space in this line of work, financial management, hardly the career he had dreamed about as a kid. Well, in all honesty he thought stopping, leaning back in the leather chair, being an international space hero or adventurer was hardly ever a possibility, still, they had been his dreams, and now his only dream was working hard enough to get a bonus for his work to take his family away to somewhere hot, the Bahamas perhaps. Or somewhere scenic, yes, he would like to go back to Italy again, hopefully someday soon, he realised leaning forward and saving his document on Word, quitting the application and standing.

"Mr. Pollock, Mr. Anderton is on line 1 sir. He wants to make sure you'll have the Atkins and Hobbs assessment completed by the end of the week" Sue his personal secretary said through the intercom on his desk. He leant on the desk closing his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose. The Atkins and Hobbs assessment had taken over most of his department, it was that important to his firm, but that was why he was getting paid a lot of money. He made those calls and was rewarded healthily. He moved his hand back to the intercom.

"Thank you Sue, tell him it will be finished and on his desk by Friday" James replied pressing the reply key before releasing it and walking over to the coat peg on the far wall beside the door. He removed his long dark coat, another trademark symbol of the business worker in the city, the dark long coat that blended him into the crowd of the other drones. Well, they didn't have a nubile, attractive and very willing 18 year old girl staying in their houses tonight, well, maybe a few of them might do. And he did tonight, and once more he was very grateful that Anne had remained friends with this girl, she was so much like Zoe, ahh Zoe, another of Penny's old friends, and one he had been so close to taking past that point, popping her cherry, he thought grinning. And that had almost cost him his marriage so he was more careful now, sticking to porn to satisfy his lusts.

James pushed some papers into his brief case and flicked the light switch off, walking out of his office and nodding at Sue sitting at her desk working for a little while longer on her computer. He had to make sure she got her bonus this year, she had done so much for him above and beyond the call of duty, he had slept on her couch for two weeks while he patched things up with Kate, she was the closest thing he had to an affair, and yet, through choice or desire, she was celibate, and tactfully refused his advances, politely and within reason. And as such, he knew his boundaries and respected her choices, so was comfortable to be himself around her, and was nothing but professional at work.

He avoided a large part of the rush hour traffic, driving along the back roads, and also fortunate with a football game on at the local stadium. Most of the traffic was tied up around there leaving him with a relatively quiet drive home, reving the Porsche up a little, hearing the engine pur as he put his foot down on the open roads, finally turning off the main road and into the residential area, slowing his speed as he worked his way along the roads and finally onto his, seeing a few of the local kids he knew playing outside on this warm evening, the sun now slightly lower casting shadows around the roads. They were good kids on the whole, never causing too much trouble with the exception of the odd ball over the fence or such, normal neighbourhood kids.

James parked the Porsche up in his drive, protected by a double-railed wooden fence, stepped out locking the door behind him and walked towards his front door, glancing through the windows for a sign of life. He saw it, two bodies in the front lounge walking away towards the twin sliding doors leading into the back door. James changed his direction, pushing the metal gate open, latching it shut quietly and walking down the alley, stopping at the edge to their back garden hearing his daughters voice talking about sun block protection, and Penny replying lightly. Penny, a girl that had dominated his thoughts recently, those lips and hands wrapped around his penis holding him gently but firmly, staring up into his eyes. He felt his penis stiffen slightly against the tight fabric of his suit trousers.

"Hi dad" Anne said noticing him in the shadows. James lowered his brief case over his crotch and stepped forwards, nodding and smiling at the girls, stopping and trying his best to give that look, the look that said we didn't do that in my day, although if truth be told he could remember long lazy afternoons of just sun bathing around the local pond in the park with his mates, staring at the girls in their long skirts. Except when it was hot, then they had worn shorts with their tops, ahh, those hot summer days.

"Hi Anne, is this all you two have done today?" he asked walking forwards and into the lounge from the garden, setting his brief case on the floor beside the long couch. He walked back to the doorway, looking at the two of them. Anne, he couldn't guess or didn't want to what she wore but she had a light piece of material over her crotch and chest, and nothing else besides, if she was wearing underwear or a bathing suit he couldn't see or tell; Penny however he was interested in seeing.

She had on a pair of faded denim jean shorts, with a slight pink pattern on them, they were Anne's, he knew. He had seen them on her before, and even washed them when his daughter was lazy; although if truth were told that was more on the off chance he might find a pair of her knickers but he kept that thought, to himself. Penny also wore a white t-shirt, one of those FCUK brand ones. This said on the front, 'Touch my goods if you are rich enough'. Well, he decided, he would try later even if he did have a large mortgage to repay. She was beautiful, her body radiant in the sun, a thin layer of sweat on her forehead causing her skin to shine, she was beautiful.

"No, we were swimming at the pool but it was starting to get full up with old, fat, smelly people so we came home" Anne replied laughing sitting beside her friend in the other white plastic sun bather chair. Old, fat, smelly people, was he one of those to the girls, a bored overweight married pervert?

"Anne that's not nice. Have you fed the pussies?" James asked crouching down as Tiggles walked out purring happily. Penny angled her head around slightly, looking at him through the dark sunglasses, raising her right eyebrow and grinning slightly, towards him. James stood with Tiggles on his right shoulder, stroking his back as he went inside quickly. Anne turned to reply but her dad was gone, and she shrugged and lay back down in the sun. She lay there until the sun went down about an hour later, and woke up, sitting up looking down at her stomach. It was slightly golden brown, and very moist, sweat rolling down her front into the cloth over her crotch. The opposite bather was empty.

Penny stood noticing Anne's heavy breathing and walked inside, removing her sunglasses and dropping them on top of her rucksack, listening intently for James voice or any sound of him, hearing some pots tumbling in the kitchen and deciding to try there. She walked quietly through the house, through the corridor and into the kitchen arch, staring at him in his business suit crouching down placing the cat food on the floor. The curve of his body was hidden inside the suit so she closed her eyes and pictured him that night she had surprised him in his room, felt his penis tasted him briefly; and the next day, when he had touched her vagina, and saw the disappointment in his eyes when he had felt her bleeding, her period coming to her at the worst time.

"Penny, I uh, are you ok?" James asked seeing the girl standing in the doorway, her eyes shut.

Penny opened her eyes, facing the man she had been lusting after watching her curiously, no intent or desire just curious to see what was going to happen now, well, specifically, what Penny was going to do now.

"I'm fine, just a bit hot and sticky" Penny said walking into the kitchen, reaching for a glass and opening the fridge door, looking for the OJ. James opened the freezer door, removed the ice tray and took a couple of cubes out, replacing the tray and walking to Penny pouring herself some fruit juice into the glass. She saw the ice cubes and smiled, raising her eyebrows jokingly and put the juice back into the fridge, standing up facing James.