Love For Her Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you get those for my drink?" Penny asked reaching for his hands. James walked around her, pressing her against the counter with his body mass, Penny watching him. He set one cube in his mouth, holding it between his teeth and held the other in his trembling fingertips, the cube melting quickly in his hot grasp. He touched it against her throat, Penny turning her head back, and let him move it down her throat to the top of her chest, moving it in circular patterns. He glanced at the water rolling down under her white t-shirt.

James raised the cubes to her lips she took it like a shoulder sucking it from his grasp. He grasped the edge of her white t-shirt and lifted it up, her stomach, her chest and finally her arms exposed to him. She raised her arms and he pulled it up but left it on her body, Penny blinded now unable to see anything with her arms in the t-shirt over her head. James smiled, staring at the girl before him, all the control and teasing she had put him through coming down to his, staring at his daughters 18 year old friend in her white bra before him.

"Please, take it off" she asked quietly. James took the second cube from his mouth, slightly smaller now, and began again to touch her skin with it, resuming his glistening path from her throat, down her chest and between the crack of her breasts, preferring to move it over her right breast, for no reason, moving it over the fabric and flesh. He pushed his finger into the fabric and pulled the bra away from her breast, moving the cube over the rough flesh of her nipple, the cube touching it briefly, sending ice cold pulses through her chest. This pushed Penny back on the counter slightly, the sudden cold shocking her.

James moved his head forward, pulling her bra cup down over her right breast, the quivering nipple, slightly red with the contact from the ice, stiffer than the left. He lowered his lips around it, his tongue moving out slowly, touching the surface, tasting her sweat on his tongue, the taste of chlorine?, well she had been swimming, he guessed, but also the feeling of cold water drops. He moved his lips inward over the dark flesh and clasped them around her nipple, sucking the stiff erect flesh on her breast into his mouth, licking it like and eager child, teasing it with his teeth, not biting it, just applying some pressure onto it, rolling his teeth along the bottom and top of the nipple.

Penny, struggling in her t-shirt, got her arms out and dropped the shirt on the counter top, James teasing her nipple. He bit down gently on it, she nearly collapsed her back weakening, her knees giving out under her, Penny gripping his body and pulling herself against his body. She regained a little strength and her left hand shot up to his head, angling it upwards and their lips met, their heads angled, their mouths open, tasting each other, kissing each other with passion and love, Penny's soft small tongue pressed down and stroked with James long old one, juice and saliva moving between each other. When Penny broke the kiss, she felt a little dropping off her bottom lip onto her breast.

James hands went down to Penny's jean shorts, yanking the zipper down roughly, almost pulling her off the counter. She held still, and his hands moved into her clothes, feeling the soft white cotton knickers under his grasp, holding her legs in his grasp. Penny for her part tried her best to relax but this wasn't relaxing, intense, definitely, enjoyable, well, that was still to be decided but it wasn't relaxing, having two older, mature, and experienced hands groping about her knickers. She did give him a little sign however, opening her legs. His hands were clasped together now, wedged between her legs. He pushed them apart Penny opening her legs on the counter, resting her feet on the counter top.

"Your not bleeding now are you?" James asked looking at the girl in front of him. Penny shook her head, and James reached down with her left hand lowering his zipper and freeing his penis from his boxers, the semi erect organ waking up, blood pumping through the muscles as it grew stuff, brushing against the flesh of her lower thigh muscle in her leg, she felt that, felt the foreskin on his penis pull backwards as he raised it up towards the open zipper, and the waiting hole beyond.

James ripped the jean shorts off her, hurting her slightly but Penny didn't comment, instead she lifted her now free legs and wrapped them around his body, pulling him in tightly, feeling James desperately trying to guide his penis into her. It pressed against the material of her knickers briefly until he yanked them clear and used one hand pushing into her vagina as a beacon almost, wriggling his penis closer and closer, rubbing along the length of her sex until he came upon the entrance to her hole, looking up and staring into her eyes, Penny holding them shut nodding slowly after a second, her bottom lip in her teeth.

James entered her a little at first, then a little deeper, then out, Penny crying a few tears but smiling, her mouth open grinning, turning her head at a deep angle and kissing James lips, almost sucking the life out of his mouth, James returning her kisses and accepting Penny as she angled her head and exposed her neck. He lent forward kissing it, feeling her pressing against his mouth. So he kissed harder, licking it deeply, then began to suck on it, sucking flesh into his mouth licking the area and hearing her moan and sigh as she almost forced more of her neck into his mouth, James eagerly accepting it.

She lifted her crotch up and pushed it down onto his penis. It didn't fill her as she imagined it would, but it felt wonderful, and when it was inside, did she feel it. James stared at her with wide eyes, and pulled back slightly, before pushing himself into her, always teasing her by holding back his penis, then driving it back into her. With each thrust, she moaned, sighed, each drive of his dick into her forced her neck back, her head leaning at a strange angle, her hair flowing freely, Penny, enjoying being fucked by her friends dad.

James continued to thrust into her, the excitement building up inside him. He desperately wanted to fuck this girl for longer but knew he didn't have long himself. Unlike those porn stars, he would only last a few moments until his orgasm came. Penny was close herself, gripping the wooden edge of the counter as he drove himself up into her, juice flowing quite freely now out of her body, her legs and thighs tensing as she felt it building up. Felt it gaining pressure, her body wanting to release this sexual build up and reward her with so much pleasure.

Instead she felt a power squirt up into her body, hot juice trickling upwards into her, and still no release for her. James gave her a few more thrusts but it was for his benefit really, the last few spurts of his cum ejaculating up into her body, mixing with her own aroused juices. He looked at her face, sweat shining on her forehead, her eyes closed, her body desperately wanting that release but she wouldn't gain it from him, despite the pleasure she had given him. She glanced at the clock behind his head, his best efforts had lasted only a few minutes, she smiled inwardly. On the outside, she took his head and kissed him sighing, groaning, James buying it, her 'orgasm'.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked breathing heavily, his penis growing smaller inside her body.

"Uh huh" she said in her best, seductress voice, kissing his lips, sucking his tongue, reaching down and feeling his small cock sliding out of her vagina, his juice, his present for her, moving up inside her, into her womb. He was happy, his ego would be inflated now, and hopefully, she could start getting some of her own pleasure. She lent forward kissing him lazily, reaching up and raising her bra cup over her breast, smiling into his chest as she lent her head forward against his body.

Penny pulled herself away from him, James stepping back straightening his clothes, noticing Tiggles sitting on the table cleaning himself, well, some things never changed, but his life had just changed, for the best he hoped. Penny jumped down, pulling her knickers over her crotch, feeling how wet and sticky they were now, stepping into her jean shorts and pulling them up her legs, fastening the zipper. She pulled her t-shirt on wishing she had insisted he wore a condom but not overtly bothered that he hadn't, the way he had ejaculated into her, the feel of his cum flushing out of his dick up into her had almost been enough to push her over the edge, given her, her own orgasm but she was still frustrated, she still desperately needed to cum.

She smiled and walked out of the kitchen, and jumped out of her skin.

Anne stood still watching Penny leave the kitchen, her head at an angle slightly curious as to what Penny had been up to. Penny walked awkwardly by and up the stairs to the bathroom, Anne shrugging and walking towards the kitchen door, her foot steps heavy now, echoing down the passage way. She reached the door and pushed it open.

James straightened his clothes, he had just fucked a young girl, made her cum, given her an orgasm as well as shooting up into her, something Kate hadn't let him do in a long time. He pulled his zipper up, and heard Penny's footsteps walking back to the kitchen. He stood grinning and walked on his tiptoes towards the cabinet beside the kitchen door, grinning as he waited patiently for the girl to walk in. She did a second later, and he reached forward to cover her eyes and froze when he saw the lighter hair of Anne his daughter. His hands snapped back and he turned quietly, reaching for something on the table.

"Hi Dad, is Penny ok?" Anne asked seeing her dad leaning over the table. He looked up indifferently, shrugged, and continued with what he was doing. Anne shook her head and noticed the glass of OJ.

"Did you want your drink?" Anne asked raising the glass to her lips. James turned, trying to ignore the dampness in his trousers and shook his head smiling, picking up the local paper and walking past her into the main lounge. Anne took the glass and walked towards the stairs, surprised the find an ice cube in the drink this was just what she needed after an hour sleeping in the sun, and she finished it quickly setting it on the banister rail before walking upstairs to spend some quality time with Penny, she really hadn't done enough of that recently, she thought, scratching her head a little.

Penny found herself sitting on the loo, her stomach slightly bloated after eating such a large dinner made by Kate. She had eaten quite a bit, refusing desert however, politely of course, and gone to the loo. During the main course, she had felt James foot brushing against hers teasingly, and had had to relieve herself. So here she sat, trying to relax her bladder to pee but finding it increasingly difficult so sat here thinking, looking at the bathrobes hanging on the door. James had a long blue one, Anne's, she knew, and Kate's hung at the end, a pink silk one, it was pretty.

"Excuse, can I come in" a voice asked on the opposite side. Penny instinctively moved to close her legs but hesitated. Anne had seen her anyway, and why was she so suddenly shy, after almost touching herself so openly when they had been in the shower blocks at the swimming pool. No, she had nothing to be ashamed about, so she kept her legs open.

"Of course you can but I'm on the loo so keep the door shut" Penny answered. The door opened a crack and a female body slipped in but it wasn't Anne, it was Kate, her mother. Now Penny did move to close her legs a little but relaxed a bit when Kate smiled at her walking to the sink, her nightclothes over her arm. She turned smiling, not saying a word, unzipping her skirt and dropping it to the floor, removing her jacket and shirt and draping them over the washing hamper, standing in her bra, knickers, suspenders and stockings before her daughters friend. Penny accustomed to surprising people sat stunned, and slightly panicking herself exposed to this older woman.

"Was he good?" Kate asked taking a seat on the rim of the bath, her leg crossed staring at the teenage girl before her, looking at her, analysing this person her husband had just fucked.

"Excuse me?" Penny asked stunned a little, the flow of pee falling from her body trickling to a stop, before tension and fear took over and she started peeing again, looking wide eyed and to her surprise guilt ridden to this man's wife.

"Don't play the wide eyed innocent girl routine honey. I've seen it done better before by cleverer girls than you. Just answer me, was he good" Kate stated grinning ruthlessly.

Penny shook her head looking down at her feet, praying she wasn't about to become a Zoe, and leave Anne, her best friend because of a moment of lust had over taken her basic judgement and shed succumbed to her desires. She couldn't loose her best friend because of this, and know Kate knew, and her world was tumbling down around her, crumbling.

"No I'm not surprised. Did you enjoy it?" Kate asked laughing to herself more than Penny, standing and walking to the sink, staring at her self in the mirror, the image in front of her confused, angry, but not surprised he had done this, again. As long as the slut had used protection, she thought shaking her head, staring back down at the girl on the toilet, still peeing but the golden flow slowing down a little now, for long moments, it was the only sound in the bathroom, the sound of her pee flow hitting the ceramic toilet basin.

Again Penny shook her head and again Kate wasn't surprised. She knew her husband, his kinks, those he had shared and those he tried to keep hidden from her and knew he never lasted long when he was aroused. Unless this girl was a total slut she probably wouldn't have had her orgasm. Was that surprising to her? She had known this girl a long time, seen her develop from that awkward bratty 10 year old to this mature young woman in front of her, had she really misjudged her that badly.

"How" Penny asked quietly. Kate turned looking at the girl. She turned the hamper upside down, spilling clothes onto the floor. She sat on the hamper facing the girl directly, seeing the dark shadow of her sex, the folds of her young vagina in between her legs, where his dick had pushed its way in, like a disease, like cancer working its way in corrupting something so beautiful and special. He really couldn't keep his dick in his trousers.

"How? we've been married a long time honey, too long I think sometimes. I no when something has changed, and he's acting like he did after your friend Zoe, plus men make horrible liars" she said smiling, feelings of hate and anger towards Penny moving out of her mind as she stared at this scared girl on the loo. College, experience, life could teach you many things but at the end of the day, when faced with overwhelming pressure, you either faced it or you ran away. Fight or flight, some philosopher had said, and here was the example of this, a girl who showed herself off to the world as some tough, controlling character but faced with pressure reverted to this quiet, crying little girl.

"I should be so hurt over this, so betrayed and let down, you no what, I'm really not" Kate said, resting her arm on her knee, resting her head in her chin staring at Penny, shaking her head. Penny looked at Kate curiously.

"Your not?" Penny said, sniffing, dabbing away a tear falling from her eye with her shirtsleeve. Kate answered this with another shake of her head, moving forwards and kneeling before the girl. She broke off some toilet tissue from the holder and moved it up to Penny's face, dabbing the tears away with the tissue, holding her head in her hand gently smiling as she did this. No, she couldn't blame this girl, in her heart of hearts, when she tried to blame James, she couldn't, things hadn't been right in a long time, they had tried to deny it after Zoe but again with Penny, no, things just were not right.

Penny looked down at her friends mum, smiling up at her and felt her heart open up. She lent forward crying heavily now, tears pouring down her cheeks, howling almost in pain and fear onto Kate's exposed shoulder. Kate held her like a mother, patting her gently on the back until Penny calmed down a little, raising her head with all her strength and looking into Kate's eyes. Kate lent forward, kissing Penny on the cheek, tasting the bitter salty tears beneath her tongue, licking them away softly. She could feel soft hairs under her tongue, down to her mouth, and kissed them softly, eventually pulling her head away, staring at the girl before her.

Penny blinked hesitantly and lent forward, pressing a kiss onto Kate's mouth, soft, gentle, contrasting to James rough kissing and sucking of her mouth, the way he had almost been desperate to suck her mouth from her head, Kate was gentle, her lips making brief, electric like contacts, pricks of pleasure where her lips peeled away, her tongue flicking out like a snakes probing into her mouth. Those hands holding the tissue moving forward, rubbing her red thighs, hurting from the swimming, the abrasion of rubbing against the fabric of James suit trousers and the sweat that had soaked through after sun bathing.

Kate's finger nail's felt the rough flesh first, teasing her lips gently, almost itching the sensitive skin of Penny's vagina, pushing gently forward but never going to far, just holding the kiss, pulling back and giving her more, gentler and quick kisses, there heads tilting now away from each other as the kisses grew stronger, and more intimate, Kate's right hand raising up moving into Penny's hair, pulling her head, her lips against her, that strength of James so different, but oh so similar to Kate's, Penny thought, enjoying this more than she ever thought she would.

"Come on" Kate said standing, taking Penny's hands. Penny stood and walked swiftly behind Kate, down the corridor and into the main bedroom of the house.

James walked into the bedroom, the lights were off, and he could hear slow steady breathing, both girls were sleeping heavily. He crept forward in the darkness, removing his shoes with his toes and stopped beside the bed, looking down at the girl before him. She wore nothing, but lay, facing away from him, like she had done that time when she had been sleeping. He stared at her naked body, drinking in the curves, the view of this girl he had slept with and fallen in love with. Well, fallen in lust with, he was lusting after her like a love sick dog, he wanted to do all sorts of things with her but knew enough not to push things, if it was going to happen, it would.

He moved a hand to her hair, moving it through, it was so soft and long, he loved feeling long hair, moving his fingers through it, touching it, the one area where woman spent most of their time. So much love went into making hair look like it did and he felt spending time appreciating it wasn't too much to ask. So he sat here on the double bed stroking Penny's hair, wondering if he would have long before Anne returned from the loo. He had learnt that lesson he wasn't going anywhere near there.

But she was beautiful, oh so beautiful, to beautiful. He pulled his shorts down his legs, kicking them off onto the floor. He removed his shirt throwing it at the ground and lay down behind Penny, his arm wrapping around her body, Penny's hand grasping his, for a moment, before releasing it on top of her stomach. She moved to turn in her sleep but he held her still, facing down, her ass exposed to him. He smiled ruthlessly, now she would pay for all that teasing she had put him through.

He climbed up onto his knees, placing one either side of her legs and looked down at the soft curve of her rear, holding each cheek gently as he squeezed them, no resistance, no tension, her body was his, all his. He lowered his body and tasted her rear cheek, smelling the faint hint of shit, so Penny had gone to the loo first, no harm in that, he thought smiling, moving his tongue down over the soft flesh of her left cheek, closing his lips and finishing his lick with a soft kiss, his tongue point leaving a blob of saliva on her skin.