Love For Her Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James moved back and kissed the other cheek, now gripping each cheek and pulling them apart, his tongue tasting the bitterness of her shit, almost overwhelming him as he brushed her anus, wriggling the tip in slightly but pulling it away, using the saliva in his mouth to spit the taste onto her body, disgusted with the taste in her mouth. How anyone found that nice was beyond him, but before him was a sleeping teenage girl, her anal hole loose, wet and moist, ready to be his; but he didn't want her there, he wanted her cunt.

Anne was dreaming, in her dream, Penny had found her strap on dildo, when had she brought that? She wondered. She didn't no, she didn't care, Penny wanted to fuck her and she was so willing she had cuffed her legs to the pillars at the bottom of her bed, her legs spread wide, her hands holding her cunt lips open for the giant plastic dildo hanging down between Penny's legs. In her dream, Penny pushed herself into Anne's body, filling her wet cunt with her dick, both girls enjoying this beyond all the pleasure any boy had given them. Penny was fucking her best friend, and Anne was enjoying it, in her dream.In reality, James had turned her over, wriggling his way into her body, looking down at her stomach and breasts and he thrust in and out of her, biting his lip, staring at her.

He felt moisture around his cock, knew he hadn't cum, and smiled to himself, guessing Penny had cum in her sleep, to whatever fantasy or feeling a girl felt when she was sleeping and came. Was it as good as being awake and having an orgasm?, he didn't no, he probably never would. So instead he quickened his thrusts, his eyes shut tightly now, moving his hips forward and back, his penis sliding in and out, the tension over the tip of his cock sending ripples of pleasure through his body, his body tensing now, ready to shoot once more into this cunt, that's all she was really to him, he thought.

The lights came on, James eyes shot open as he ejaculated, almost collapsing forward as he lost all strength in his body. Until he saw the girl in front of him, the face whose eyes opened to see him, Anne. The girl who opened her eyes and saw her naked father lying naked on top of her, the pressure of his penis inside her vagina, his hot cum trickling up into her. The scream that left her mouth would have woken the dead, instead it brought tears to Penny's eyes, and shame to Kate's.

To Be Continued...

Again hope to hear some feedback on this. I have gone for a slightly darker ending to this part and love to no how to carry this on, any suggestions would be appreciated.