Love For Her Dad Ch. 03

Story Info
A moment of fun spoilt by shocking news.
5.6k words
4.22
59.5k
12
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love For Her Dad 3: Passions Consequence.

James Pollock sat on the rumpled sheets in the hotel room, the main light off, the glow of the exterior lights casting shadows into the room, a shadow that weighed heavily on his heart as he sat on the bed, naked, one leg draped around the small firm figure of his teenage daughter, Anne sleeping heavily against his body, her petite body that of an angel's compared to his, with a soul of a devil or so he thought at this moment. It seemed like a lifetime ago he had been James Pollock, husband to a wife who loved him, and father to a daughter who respected him. Now he sat in a fairly expensive hotel room with his daughter sleeping against him, no, not his daughter, his lover.

That fateful night he had been kicked out of the family home, Kate screaming at him, calling him a rapist and bastard, and Anne running after him, naked as he had left her, the girl clinging to her father with a love that went beyond that of a daughter to her father. Kate had watched him walk away, taking there one truly precious gift to the world with him, there daughter, Anne. She was a bridge to his former life but it was a bridge that was rapidly crumbling away.

"Dad" Anne asked sleepily waking, sitting up staring at the man who had been her father and become her lover. She turned in the bed, rotating on her rear and wrapping her legs around his waist, moving her small hand through his dark chest hair, the other gently caressing his placid penis, his crotch rough beneath her touch. It was still damp, a little cum collecting around his foreskin, and inside her body.

"Sorry honey, did I wake you?" he asked looking down at Anne, his large hands stroking her, almost like a cat or a dog, his left holding her back, contact with her skin brushing against it, his right holding her against her right thigh, the soft flesh so different from Kate's firmer, almost tougher skin. The result of Anne's pushing her hips out, and never really returning to that beautiful woman he had married so long ago.

"You did, but if your awake, I want to be awake" Anne said shifting again on the bed, the sheets sticking to her damp sweaty skin. She pulled James tightly against her, pressing her breasts against his skin, holding his head against her shoulder and letting him breathe his hot breath against her back. She felt a tear run down his cheek on her skin, mixing with a bead of sweat running down the spine of her back.

"Your to good for me Anne, I've really fucked our lives up" he muttered, his tears growing stronger now. Anne lifted his head up to hers, turning her head and kissing him on the lips, holding the kiss as if it gave them strength and life. She released his lips and moved hers over his cheeks and eyes, tasting the salty tears with her tongue and licking his face clean. James sat still, motionless as his daughter caressed and kissed his face, flicking his tongue out infrequently over her neck.

"We've done nothing wrong dad, nothing" Anne said pushing him back against the head board. She climbed up and sat on his chest, her dark pubic hairs scratching him slightly, but in a way he would not complain about. She sat before him, her body glowing from the light that was shining in, and the thin veil of sweat that still remained on her. She was radiating an energy and love he alone was meant to feel.

"For fuck sake Anne, you're my daughter and we're sleeping together in a hotel room. This, whole thing is wrong" James said. He looked away, then back at Anne who sat still watching him, pity, not anger on her face. His eyes never left hers as his penis began to stiffen, pressing against her ass. She didn't smile, didn't grin didn't show any signs of lust. She just reached around with her right hand and took his penis in her hand, feeling it grow in her grasp, pressing against her grip and poking out the top.

"Your penis doesn't think it's wrong, so a part of you doesn't think what we have is bad" she said quietly. He smiled at her, shaking her head.

"My penis got me into this" James said, lust, that most fearful of conditions in the male psyche overtaking his rational decision, making. James, as most women attested to, was thinking with his dick.

Anne pushed herself up on her knees, crawled back and pressed herself down, James penis touching the folds of her vagina. She moved it back with her hand, feeling it slide into place and lowered her body down, some of his and her cum still moist enough to allow him into her body. Anne now sat on her knees and his legs, his erect penis still inside her vagina. He made no movement to stimulate his cock, no thrusting or grunting as he had only earlier that evening, he just enjoyed this stillness and feeling of being inside his daughter.

Anne bent her chest forward, her hair hanging down into face as she took his head and kissed him, moving her lips and tongue down his face, arching her head back as she moved around to his neck and sucked and kissed there, focusing her lips on the right side of his neck. She sucked greedily on his neck like a baby to a breast, pulling the flesh into her mouth and releasing it, a red mark glowing as she moved her mouth further down his body to his chest.

The daughter sucked on the breast of the father, her lips enclosed around his stiff nipple, licking the surface lightly with her tongue, curling it around as it stiffened in the gap of her teeth. She pulled it into her mouth, shaking her hair back as it fell into her eyes, and gripped his thighs, running her tongue down the length of his stomach and chest to his penis.

"Anne" James moaned, his penis stiffening as she pushed her mouth around it. She licked the end of his cock, cleaning it with her tongue then taking it into her mouth. It was a nice size, not giant but enough to fill her mouth and press against the bridge of her throat, rubbing against it as she pulled her head back and sucked quickly, thrusting her head back and forth, sucking it.

James lay back on the pillow his head angling back slightly against the headboard. A smile formed on his face as his pushed his crotch against his daughter's face. She was eager to please her father, her lover, her hands pushing against his legs, gripping his ass cheeks, her fingers wriggling ever close to his hole. This was so fucking wrong he thought, his body overtaken now by hormones, by it felt so fucking good.

Anne kicked the door shut with the back of her foot. She lent heavily against it, her eyes shut, her chest rising up and down as she was silently grateful for a silent house, hopefully an empty house. The time she spent with her father she wouldn't change for one second, she considered, but she always came away from his hotel room feeling dirty, covered in sin, full of regret. Her body was satisfied but she was far from happy in her mind thinking of what was going on. She wanted her mum and dad back together as it had been the moral righteous part of her wanted that. But another wanted to move out tomorrow and be with her dad how he wanted, his new lover and wife even if it was never accepted. No one had to know it was that part that made her feel dirty.

Anne removed her shoes with her toes and dropped her bag on the floor beside the stairs, walking forward and stopping at the arch into the main lounge, staring at the sofa where Penny had sat a few days ago, the man she loved now, her father staring at her best friend with those lustful eyes he now had only for her. Penny, the girl that had come into there family's life and turned it upside down, and all the way around again.

As she turned away from the room, she heard a thud from upstairs, in her mum's room. Anne turned and walked up the stairs, first going into her room and taking off her top, reaching for the full-length body top and walking towards the bathroom, pushing her parents, no she thought, her mothers door open with her foot. She walked in and froze, a black woman crouching in front of the dresser sweeping pieces of cracked china up into the blue dustpan.

"Who the hell are you?" Anne asked. The lady turned her head and looked away quickly standing up. Anne looked down and pulled her towel up, realising she was standing in her bra and trousers, and stinking of sex, her chest and breasts stained where her dad had shot onto her chest when she had pulled his dick out and aimed it at her.

"I am Olembre, Ms. Sorinson hired me to help around the house. You must be Anne" Olembre replied angling the dustpan into the small bin at her feet. The china fell to the bottom cracking a little more as it hit the surface but settling. She was shorter than Penny, Anne judged, about 5'6 in height. She had a fuller frame than Penny's athletic build, the curve of her stomach and rear pronounced in her blue uniform, the logo of the cleaning company on the tunic front.

She had rich, dark skin, her accent foreign, possibly African maybe, Anne guessed, although she didn't want to offend her by saying so, so left it at Olembre hired by her mother, using her maiden name now, Sorinson. The realisation maybe things wouldn't go back to normal struck her then as she stood in her mothers bedroom.

"If you need to be in here I can clean elsewhere, I was almost done" Olembre said walking towards the door. Anne shook her head dropping her towel down into her arm. She turned and left the bedroom walking into the bathroom, hanging the towel up on the back of the door and reaching behind the shower curtain turning the shower control around, a jet of hot water shooting out against the surface of the bath.

Anne unbuckled her jeans and dropped them to the floor, stepping out of them and staring at herself in the mirror, her hair slightly ruffled, the sign of a rushed morning. A girl could try her best but without time or effort, it would look like that, a mess. Her face looked tired, strained, but to any observed they would of said she was glowing, an aura about her. Puppy love they might have called it, 'they' didn't no the person that brought out those feelings in her was her father. She felt tired, and dirty although to anyone who knew of her lover she would deny this aggressively however she was satisfied, and, most crucially, she was cold, her pubic hair cold where her sweat from her thighs and crotch had chilled, goose bumps appearing on the surface of her skin.

She stepped under the shower jet, the sudden intense feeling of water against her skin causing her to jump in her skin a little before the warm hot feeling washed over her, water soaking into her body, a weight lifting off her shoulders. She enjoyed the feeling for a period before taking the cream washcloth and shower gel and applying it to the cloth, rubbing it slowly over her body. She washed her chest and breasts first, unconsciously scrubbing the area her father had ejaculated onto her.

He was there, crouching over her, her efforts to drive him to the brink of desire succeeding. He held her down by her throat with his right hand, beating furiously on his cock the way men masturbate when overcome with passion. It might have looked to some like he was trying to yank the skin off but he was happy, he was growing happier, holding his naked daughter down on the bed, her helpless body is, only his. She shut her eyes, feeling his weight and heat radiating against her, then a slight jolt as he stiffened, rising and dropping against her body, sitting heavily on her chest for a moment until he came, his sperm shooting from his cock on her breasts, some collecting on his hand but for the most part his creamy sperm like drops of rolling silver against her pale skin. She felt the hot liquid soaking into her, pooling a little around her sensitive nipples, but she was hers now, soaked in his cum, carrying it in her body.

Anne opened her eyes, staring at the water falling against the wall. She was breathing heavily, her right arm supporting her weight as her left hand rested against her short pubic hairs, the tip of a finger touching the soft flesh of her vagina.

"Fuck" she muttered, standing and turning her leg upwards, moving the cloth down her thigh and to her calf, washing it off with her other hand and repeating the motion on her other leg. She brushed her foot against her calf and stood reaching for the shampoo sitting on the plastic holder beside the shower control.

"That was fun" Penny said walking into the house, setting her keys down on the wooden table. She set the seven bags from numerous high brand shops on the floor beside the stairs. Kate followed her in, setting another five bags beside Penny's and pushed the door shut, smiling and walking forwards, dropping her arms on Penny's shoulders and pulling the girl into a kiss, lips moving against the girls. She released the kiss smiling and moved past her shaking her coat off her shoulder and hung it up on the hook.

Penny noticed Anne's bag and smiled, before walking into the lounge reaching for the remote and turning the TV on, a news program appearing on the screen. Bombs in far off countries, soldiers getting killed, Identity cards proposed, what a fucked up society she thought flicking it off and leaning on the sofa arm as Kate moved around the kitchen boiling a kettle.

"Hello?" a voice asked coming down the stairs. Anne appeared at the doorway with a towel wrapped around her body and a smaller one around her head. Penny smiled at her friend and stepped forward. Anne stiffened slightly but stood still smiling politely at her friend, noticing the numerous shopping bags, something she had never really done with her mother, the large shop.

"Did you have a good time?" Anne asked glancing her eyes towards the bags, a large majority clothes, and most likely, not for her. Her mother and Penny had become really good friends since Jam-, her dad had moved out. Penny stopped in front of her, looking down at her body, pushing against her slightly until her back was against the wall. Her hands moved over the surface of the towels, over her hips and pressing against her thighs, Anne trembling slightly.

"We had a very good time, did you?, did James like his surprise?" Penny asked quietly grinning. She reached for the knot of the towels and pulled it loose, gripping the two edges and pulling them open, exposing Anne's body, surface dry but still very wet, her short pubic hairs hanging down, water droplets in there pristine state mixing with the juices and secretion from Anne's vagina.

"I didn't tell Kate about what you've been up to, I don't think she could handle her little daughter sleeping with her husband" Penny continued, pulling the towel down off her shoulders and leaving Anne standing there naked. Anne opened her mouth to protest but Penny silenced her with a kiss, holding her lips still against Anne's before flicking her tongue out, Anne catching it with her lips. She pulled her head away slowly, Anne reluctantly releasing Penny's tongue. Penny swallowed the saliva from the girl's mouth, licking her lips.

"But we all have our little pleasures, now close your eyes honey" Penny said stepping back and walking towards one of the bags. Anne shut her eyes, shivering slightly as a cool draft past over her skin, goose bumps on her arms and legs, her nipples already cold now extremely sensitive, stiff at the tips of her breasts. Penny looked at her to make sure her eyes were shut and stepped forward, walking up the steps behind Anne and crouching slightly.

Anne began to open her eyes but felt a silk tie being applied around her face, her vision now a dark blur.

"Hey" she began to protest but again Penny walked around the girl, her hand draping lightly on her rear, around her hip to the front and dropping off. She took Anne's hand and walked her forward into the lounge, guiding her around the sofa and sitting her down, the cold leather warming to Anne's skin, water droplets quickly turning to sweat as the naked, blind girl sat totally vulnerable to the whim of her friend who knew her darkest secrets and could expose her to her mother.

Anne sat still on the couch, breathing heavily as she wondered what was happening. Why had she let Penny do this to her? Fear of Penny exposing her secret, lust for this girl, one of her closest friends?. She was scared of what was happening, yet, with everything she had done with her father, having him cum over her tits, letting him removed her knickers with her teeth and tongue, sucking her smelly dirty knickers in her mouth as he kissed her, those filthy things he had to her, those memories came back right now, and she sat naked on the leather couch, her legs parted slightly, her short hairs tickling against her finger tips as she moved them over her vagina, just touching it lightly, feeling her nerves on end, small waves of pleasure encompassing her legs and body.

"Anne what the fucking hell are you doing?" a voice shouted across the living room. Thoughts of lust and romance left her mind, her hands reaching for the blindfold pulling it down from her eyes. Kate stood in front of her, her arms across her chest staring in shock at her innocent daughter touching herself on the couch. Penny stood beside Kate, a blouse hanging on a hanger off her finger staring at her friend, equally shocked so it seemed.

"I uh, Penny blindfolded me" she said weakly staring at her friend like a dog who had been chastised.

"Yeah, I wanted you to have this blouse we got" Penny said staring at her friend offering a smile for support. Kate shook her head and turned crying, Penny standing awkwardly. Anne stood and rushed from the lounge, running up the stairs, missing Kate turning back and looking at her departing daughter, and smiling, Penny just behind her side stepping and dropping her hands around Kate's waist pulling her against her body, Kate resting her head backwards and kissing the girl with her head at an angle.

Anne ran up the stairs and into her bedroom, ignoring the towels on the stairs, only wanting to be in her safe place, her bedroom. Even that however had been changed when her dad had come in that night and fucked her from behind, fucked her in her sleep. She sat down on the edge of the bed and began to cry, tears of rage, passion and fear pouring down her cheeks, a girl with power and control reduced to a child once more as the world around her spun out of control. And she didn't hear the door open.

"Ms. Sorinson, are you ok?" Olembre asked at the door. Anne sat up, reaching for something, anything to cover herself, but realising it was to late so deciding to sit upright, pressing her legs together and raising her arms across her chest. The cleaner walked forward taking a seat beside her and wrapping an arm around her shoulder, pulling her in with the experience of a mother, Anne falling against Olembre's chest and crying some more now.

Her tears soaked into the soft fabric of the cleaner's blouse, against the thick material of her bra and into her chest, until she couldn't cry no more, until she just sat there leaning against Olembre holding her in her arms, breathing heavily as her mind tried to sort out what was going on, what had gone on today, and how her life was changing, the direction it was taking. This wasn't what she had read in those stories off the net, or that fake porn crap her dad had used to watch. This was real life this was how sex changed everything, for the worse, for the better, who knew.

"Your not getting paid for this are you" Anne said sitting up, dropping her arms to her lap, caring little now if this woman saw her body, what did she have that this African cleaning lady didn't. Olembre smiled, a warm smile that relaxed her, made her comfortable.

"No, I am paid for two hours to clean the house, any overtime is considered charity" Olembre said. This brought a small chuckle to Anne who turned on the bed, raising her legs up and placing them either side of Olembre. The woman stared at the girl.

12