Love Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few Minutes, Raven sat down on the edge of the bed. Then she began to play with his dick until it was hard.

Raven kissed and licked the tip of his dick, then she stuck it into her mouth. Stan began to screw her face as she moaned.

Stan screwed her face for a while, then he shoved his dick down her throat and began to deep throat her roughly, causing Raven to gag.

As he deep throated Raven, she gagged and tried to push him away. He held her head tightly as he deep throated her rougher. After Raven thought he'd never cum, Stan's cum began to flow down her throat. Raven had to swallow fast as she gagged to keep from choking on his cum.

Stan deep throated Raven for a while longer, then he removed his dick from her throat and mouth. Raven jumped up and ran to the bathroom with her hands over her mouth. Stan went into the bathroom and held her hair back as Raven threw up. "This is the first time I've ever thrown up after being deep throated," Raven said. then she wiped her mouth off.

"How long has it been since you were last deep throated?" he asked as she rinsed her mouth out.

"It's been a few years," she answered.

"That's why you threw up. You need to get used to being deep throated again," Stan said as they went back into the bedroom.

Raven laid down on the bed and looked at Stan. "Make love to me," she said.

Stan went over to the bed and laid beside her. She turned on her side towards him, then reached between them and placed the tip of his dick against her wet pussy.

Raven moaned as Stan shoved his dick inside her pussy and began to make slow passionate love to her.

Raven kissed Stan deeply as he began to thrust in and out of her pussy faster.

When Stan was ready to cum he held Raven tightly, then he began to fill her pussy with his cum.

As he continued to make love to her Raven began to cum also. Stan loved the feel of her juices as they covered the tip of his dick.

They made love for several hours then Raven laid in his arms smiling "Thank you for making me feel so special," she said.

"You're already a special lady. All I did was make love to you," Stan said, causing Raven to smile.

As they laid there Stan reached behind Raven and slowly shoved his finger up her ass causing her to yelp then moan.

As Stan finger Raven's ass he shoved his finger inside her messy pussy and began to finger it as she moaned louder.

After a while Raven moaned as loud as she could as she began to cum. By the time removed his fingers from her ass and pussy Raven had came several times.

As Raven laid there moaning Stan got up and went into the bathroom where he washed his hands then he wetted three washcloths then he lathered one up.

When he came back to the bed he washed Raven's pussy then he used the wet washcloth to clean the lather from it.

Stan took the washcloths back into the bathroom where he cleaned the soap from the one. When he came back to bed he had a dry washcloth Raven moaned louder as he dried her pussy.

He tossed the washcloth on the floor then he laid down beside of Raven.

"Before we shower and have more sex in the shower, I want get some sleep you wore my ass out babe," Raven said

"Sure darling," Stan said. Raven snuggled closer to Stan, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Stan kissed the side of her head, then he fell asleep also.

12