Love Found Ch. 02

Story Info
They make gentle, beautiful love together.
1.7k words
4.59
14.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, feedback wanted. Thanks for all the comments emailed to me!!

Yours,

romanticredhead

A redhead with a passion

*

Piers held my face in his hands, as our eyes conveyed a message we'd hidden for so long, three simple words that meant the world to us.

His thumb stroked down the side of my face, touching my soft skin, and making me take in a deep breath as he slowly moved in towards me. His lips touched mine gently, barely making contact, the kiss was so soft, and I parted my lips to let him in. Our tongues touched, and at this, Piers pressed his lips hard against mine, and started to kiss me with a passion that surprised me, his tongue dancing with mine, his face mere millimetres away from mine, my dream that I had given up hope of ever becoming reality.

He slowly pulled away, and I reached for his shirt, delicately undoing his buttons and revealing his torso. I had to catch my breathe, realising that he was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, his stomach was taut, toned, but not over muscled, not like those pictures you see where you feel distaste, the bodies are so overly developed. He was perfect, a thin line of dark hair running down over his stomach and into his jeans, a patch of the same smooth, lovely hair clothing his amazing chest. I reached out a hand, and gently stroked his side, my fingers wandering across to touch his waist, smoothing the hair.

'Do you like it?' he whispered to me.

I looked at him, and saw worry in his eyes, an uncertainty that he'd not be good enough for me. 'It's better than I ever imagined. It's beautiful.'

He stroked my hair, and leaned over to kiss my forehead. 'Let me see you now.'

I moved in close to him, and took his hands in mine, placing them on my blouse. I closed my eyes as he gently undid the buttons, kissing each patch of skin he uncovered as he reached it. Finally, it was opened, and Piers kissed my lips, shedding his undone shirt from his shoulders as he did so. He let his eyes wander up and down my body, hands on my waist and close to being able to touch his fingers. His removed one hand, and slowly, precisely, stroked my nipple through the fabric of my bra.

'You're beautiful.' He whispered, looking up into my eyes and smiling lovingly at me, his dark hair flopping over one eye. He brushed it back with his hand, and slid my blouse from my body with his other one. He slowly reached behind me, watching my eyes for any sign that I wanted him to stop. Finding none, he gently unhooked my bra, letting it fall from my breasts. His eyes widened, and he bent his head, examining them with a heat, a desperateness I never thought Piers could possess.

His kissed around my nipples, touching them as they hardened, and then took one into his mouth, kissing them with an open mouth, exploring them with his tongue. I gasped, my fingers running through his hair, holding his head to me. 'Piers, Piers...' the words fell from my mouth, his lips and tongue bringing me to new heights of being aroused, knowing that soon I would have an orgasm; despite the fact he hadn't touched anywhere near my pussy. I loved him; I wanted him to have everything that I could give him. I just hadn't seen it before, and now, with his body so close to mine, his heart open for me, it was so clear. He was the one I was meant to be with forever.

My thoughts were cut into by a jolt in my pussy, a small orgasm clearly a messenger of sorts for the wondrous climaxes to come.

My head fell back, supported by the wall, and I let out a low moan, shaking underneath his hands and mouth. He looked up at me, and suddenly, without warning, lifted me in his arms, carrying me as a groom does to a new bride when they are entering their house they will share as husband and wife. He gently put me down on the bed, and lay next to me on his side, letting his lips touch mine, his hand curving down to my lower abdomen, doing something to quell the ache that he had made lie there.

'I love you, my darling.' He muttered against my lips. 'I love you more than I thought I did, but here, now, it seems so clear to me. You're the one I'm meant to be with.' His words made a warm ache spread through my body, as I looked at him, and told him the same, told him how much I loved him. His let out a strangled cry, and swooped back down to kiss my mouth desperately. His hands undid my skirt, and gently pulled it from my curved hips. He smoothed the material of my panties, and looked at me, pulling from my lips.

'Can I?' He whispered softly.

My look at him gave him the answer, as my eyes were fast filling with longing and love for him. He slowly pulled them down, and took them from my legs. He kissed my lips softly, and moved down my body. He reached my pussy, and I heard a sharp intake of breath. His hand reached out and caressed it, drawing a soft moan from my lips. He stood from the bed, leading me to sit up and look at him with confusion.

He smiled at me, and let out a low chuckle. 'You'll see, my love.' His hands went down to his jeans, and started to undo them.

I looked away, afraid of what I might see, and when I looked back, he was in his boxers, watching my face with a look of apprehension.

'What's wrong?' He asked.

I looked back at him, and replied, 'Nothing. I just needed a second to.... I just...'

He smiled at me. 'Don't worry, my love, I understand.'

He looked at me, smiling softly as he took off his boxers. I took in a breath, and let my gaze look down.

My God, it was so beautiful, it was amazing to realise it had been there all this time, and I had never known. I can't even begin to describe it, the ultimate expression of his manhood. It was big, so beautifully made that it was hard to take in. It was already hard, harder than I knew it could get. I finally tore my eyes away from it, and looked up at him, reading worry and lust in his eyes. There was need for words, as I held out my arms, hearing him let out a groan, and falling forward on to the bed, mounting my body and kissing me softly, rubbing the inside of my leg as I felt myself become wetter than I ever had before. He let my mouth leave his, as he looked into my eyes.

'If it hurts, just... tell me to stop... just, tell me to stop...' he was clearly unable to say anything more, as he let his hand tangle in my hair and he moved into me, the tip of him penetrating me. I gasped, and started to shake under him, as he entered me more, filling me in a way I'd never felt, in a way I never thought possible, He was rubbing against my walls, his hot breath on my cheek, touching my body as he conquered my heart, took my virginity.

I knew he'd broken me, when I felt a slight twinge of pain, but it was so slight I couldn't care, I just wanted him to be within me as far as he could. He was my love, my soulmate, the taker of my virginity; I wanted to come for him, let him feel my orgasm. He moved slowly within me, his body damp with sweat as I held him tightly, his breathing fast and hard. I looked into his face as we made love, beautiful, delicious love, and I whispered to him, 'I'm going to come soon, my love. Please come with me, I want to share this with you.' His eyes opened, and I was lost in their glow, the love that left me knowing without a doubt, he loved me, he always had, he always would.

His deep, masculine voice whispered to me, softly and lovingly, 'Now, my love. Let me show you how much I love you, let's do it now.'

The words were too much, I felt myself contract, waves of exquisite pleasure took over my body, I heard myself gasp, gasp over and over again, and I felt Piers' climax within me, his hot come spreading within me, conquering my womb and my heart.

He lay there, on my body, his hands both tangled in my hair now, his eyes burning into mine, knowing what I wanted to say, reading it inside me.

Love unspoken, between two people and one mind.

***

SIX YEARS LATER.

I walk up the aisle, knowing that my happiness is clear, written on my face for all to see. Clothed in my mothers' wedding dress, knowing that so many here recognise it, believing that it would give me all the luck, the love lasting for so many decades it had given her. My eyes are on him, my love, my future husband. My thoughts drift back to last night, the wondrous feelings he gave me, the first time I took him in my mouth. I loved knowing I gave him pleasure; hearing his gasps as he stroked my hair and pulled me to him, loathe to hurt me but needing to keep me close.

He's waiting for me. Dad gives me away, and I step beside him. His emerald green eyes are burning into mine, his face smiling softly at me. He reaches out and takes hold of my hand, lifting it to his lips, he kisses it softly. There's an intake of breath in the church, but we don't hear it. We're in our own world, about to wed, about to share our lives forever.

I see his lips moving, mouthing those two words to me that mean the world on this day.

'I do.'

THE END.