Love Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FRED_S
FRED_S
35 Followers

She braced herself with her hands against his chest and raked her clit across his pubic bone and hair. Her walls clung to his excited cock, as though attempting to milk it. As her third orgasm approached she moaned a cry for him to fuck her like a brazen whore. He accommodated her request, soon forcing another orgasm to ripple through her. As it did, she threw her head back, her eyes rolled back in their sockets and her breathing became erratic. Her heart pounded thunderously within her chest and her vaginal muscles contracted and relaxed around his man meat. His balls tightened preemptive to another explosion of creamy, hot cum surging through his pencil size urethra to splash across her cervix. She collapsed on top of him and he held her firmly. His cock softened, slipping from its confines and their combined juices leaked from her pussy. As their endorphins metabolized, their breathing and heart rates gradually returned to normal.

Realizing how late it had become and that Bill would soon be home, they made their way to the bathroom and quickly showered. They dried each other, put on their underwear and descended the stairs to the foyer. They quickly gathered the rest of their clothing and dressed. They embraced, kissed and made plans to be together again the next week. Ann hurried to change the bed linen and replace the wet towels and washcloths in the bathroom.

When Bill arrived home he noticed her flushed cheeks and asked if she was feeling all right. She assured him that she was fine. She explained that she had been busy doing laundry and cleaning all day. She therefore had not prepared anything for dinner and suggested they go out for Chinese.

Ann and Jeff continued their trysts over the next year, interrupted only during their respective vacation times.

Bill never realized that the woman he loved with every fiber of his being was anything other than completely faithful. Somehow, he never noticing the knowing glances Ann and Jeff shared when they were all together. Nor did he pick up on the snide comments made by Mrs. Jennings about Monday visitations. As far as he knew Ann had always been a faithful and loving wife with no motivation to stray.

Bill, although tempted many times by flirtatious women at various job sites, had never given serious thought to accepting their invitations.

Bill was a routine freak and never came home before 5:30 PM. However on this fateful Monday he slipped at work in some spilled oil, fell onto a sharp piece of discarded sheet metal and sliced a four inch laceration in his left arm. His coworker, Ralph, applied a pressure bandage from the well stocked first aid kit and drove him to the emergency room. There was little activity so he was immediately escorted to a treatment room.

A nurse cleaned the wound and an intern, after determining there were no ligaments or tendons involved, closed it with twenty-two sutures. The nurse then applied a bactericidal ointment, dressed the wound and gave him a tetanus booster. She also handed him a prescription the doctor had written for pain medication and instructed him to keep the bandage dry. He was also told he would need to return in ten days to have the sutures removed.

Ralph then drove him home and volunteered to pick him up in the morning. Bill thanked him for his offer but told him Ann could drop him off on her way to work.

He noticed Jeff's car at the curb but thought nothing of it since Jeff and Jane often dropped by for a visit. Hearing sounds from the second floor, he climbed the stairs to find its source. Through the half opened bedroom door, he observed a scene that shocked him to the core.

Ann was naked on her knees and shoulders with her lovely ass in the air. Jeff was naked as well and parked behind her on his knees with his cock buried balls deep in her pussy. She was moaning for him to fuck her harder. One of her hands was between her legs diddling her clit. Jeff was holding onto her hips and pumped his cock into and out of her at a dizzying pace. They were making so much noise they never heard Bill when he entered the house or when he climbed the stairs.

Bill watched the disgusting scene for only a few seconds before being overcome with a feeling of nausea. With his heart broken knowing of Ann's betrayal and tears running down his face, he retreated to the kitchen. He poured himself an unusually large tumbler of the twenty-six year old Glenlivet Scotch he had been saving for a special occasion. After rummaging through his desk for something, he slumped into his lounge chair and gulped his whisky while waiting for Ann and Jeff to finish their debauchery.

He heard Ann scream the familiar sounds of an orgasm and Jeff grunting like a rutting hog. Silence followed until he heard the noise of the shower. Shortly thereafter the two of them descended the stairs with arms around each other. Jeff was fully dressed but Ann was naked. They stopped as they were passing the entrance to the living room and both began to tremble when they spotted Bill. His empty drink glass was on the floor beside his chair. He was expertly holding his 357 magnum in a firm two hand grip and the muzzle was pointed in their direction.

The only word uttered was from Bill. "Why?"

Jeff definitely heard the shot that sent the steel jacketed hollow point slug which entered Ann's chest between her succulent breasts, shattering her sternum before ripping through her heart. It is doubtful he heard the one which sent the bullet that split his sun glasses in half just before entering his skull between his eyes and tearing through his brain.

Mrs. Jennings heard the shots and immediately called 911. Two police cars arrived within minutes. They were unsuccessful in several attempts to contact someone inside the house via phone or by calling out. They carefully entered the house and almost stumbled over the tangled bodies of Ann and Jeff. They were lying lifeless in a large pool of their combined blood at the entrance to the living room. They then found Bill slumped in his chair with a trickle of blood running down the front of his shirt from the small hole under his chin. There was a large splatter of blood and brain tissue on the ceiling above him. The pistol that had caused this mayhem was lying in his lap where it had slipped from his lifeless hand.

An investigation was completed but it was obvious from the beginning what had so tragically happened that fateful afternoon.

FRED_S
FRED_S
35 Followers
12