Love Has No Pride

Story Info
Rob gets to go back in time and make things right.
1.4k words
2.06
23.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob Pruitt masturbated at the memory of his ex-girlfriend, Jackie, on the last night they were a couple. He remembered exactly how she looked as she stood naked in front of him. She was covered in cum. Ropes of the sticky white goo clung to her face and her perfect B-cup tits. Wads of it were clumped in her long blonde hair, puddled on her belly and dripping from her freshly-fucked pussy, from where they ran down her slender thighs.

As he stroked himself at the memory of her, Rob remembered her as the most beautiful woman that had ever graced his life. She was sex personified. He wanted her. He wanted to be with her. She was the goddess and he wanted to worship at the altar of her sex. That was what she had wanted all those years ago. She wanted him to worship her. He had refused. She only had that one simple request, but at the time it was too much for him. His refusal had crushed her. She had quit school within days after Rob had said no to her. He had never seen her again. Now, he wanted to say yes. He wanted to do what she had asked.

"Yes, Jackie. Yes! I love you." he grunted as his climax came. Ropes of his cum sprayed up his chest and belly.

"Yes, Jackie. I will." He sobbed, still panting with desire for his long-lost love as the tears flowed down his cheeks.

"It was one simple request," Rob sighed. "Why couldn't I just do it?"

The answer, Rob knew, was that he was too young to know, back then, what he was. He let his sense of pride get in the way of his love and adoration for the woman that he now realized was as perfect for him. She knew him for what he was, deep inside and knew that he was a perfect match for her. She had often said that they were soul mates. Why didn't he believe her in that moment? As he had matured, he had come to the realization that Jackie had seen his potential before he had. That was why he had loved her so much. She could look into his soul and find out things about him that even he didn't know were there. Now he knew. That was why the forty-year-old memories still hurt; why they still made him ache with desire for the beautiful Jackie Salter.

Rob didn't discover his true self until many years after he walked away from Jackie and the one request from her that he couldn't fulfill. He had married a woman, raised two wonderful children and sent them off to college before his epiphany. Home alone for the day, he had been browsing porn websites when he came across a five-minute video that had made him cum without touching himself. The video brought back the memories of Jackie that he thought he had suppressed. In that moment, he knew the kind of man he was; the one Jackie had instinctively known was there all along. He wanted to be that kind of man with his wife, Catherine, but she couldn't be the kind of woman that the 'new' Rob wanted her to be. The more he begged her to be that woman, the more he pushed her away. Their marriage had crumbled after 30 years.

Now all he had were the memories of Jackie and the fantasies of what might have been -- either with Jackie or with Catherine. If only he had been willing to do what Jackie wanted. If only Catherine could have let Rob be the kind of man he knew he truly was. There was no chance now. Jackie was forty years in the past. Rob had blown his one chance with her. Catherine was disgusted by the idea, even though she'd had plenty of chances in the five or more years that Rob had pleaded with her. Both women were lost to him. Now at age sixty, Rob was alone.

As the puddles and streaks of his cum lay on his chest and belly, Rob thought back to that pivotal moment when Jackie had made her request. He wished with all his heart that he could go back to that moment in time and do the one thing that his foolish pride had kept him from doing.

"I need a shower," he mumbled to himself as he rose from the bed and stumbled toward the bathroom in his darkened apartment. As he turned the knob and pushed the door open, a strange light suddenly came from the bathroom. Only it wasn't the bathroom. It was his old dorm room. It was suddenly 1975 again.

The shock of the transition caused Rob to stumble, but he remembered stumbling in that moment the first time. That time, it was because of what he saw. There on the bed across the room from the door, was Jackie. She was naked. Rob's roommate, Rich Cunningham, had Jackie spread-eagle on his bed and was fucking her with everything he had as she encouraged him to fuck her even harder. Rich was oblivious, but Jackie turned her head as Rob came in the room. She blew him a little kiss and began encouraging Rich to cum.

"Shoot it all over me, Rich. Cover me in your cream," she gasped. Rob sat on his bed and watched the pair as Rich began to short-stroke into Jackie's cunt. It happened exactly like it had the first time around. Rich grunted and started to pull out of Jackie's pussy, leaving some of his first spurt inside her. He moved up over her and grabbed his throbbing hard-on as ropes and spatters of his cum rained down on Jackie's body.

She rose from the bed, shoving Rich aside with orders to go take a shower. As she approached, Rich was grabbing a towel. He looked sheepish as he passed where Rob was seated on his bed, mouthing 'sorry, man' to him as he retreated toward the bathroom. Rob barely noticed him. He had barely paid attention to him the first time this had happened. He had been too shocked by what he had discovered when he opened the door. Then the sight of Jackie's perfect body, covered in Rich's cum, had riveted him to the spot. Back then, he was both unsure and repelled.

"She's MY girlfriend," his internal voice had screamed. "How could she fuck my roommate?"

Jackie walked slowly toward him, just like that first time. "If you want to show me that you still love me," she said, "come here and lick me clean."

The Rob from forty years ago had said no. He was too proud to admit his true nature. The 'new' Rob knew better. He knew what he was this time. He was a natural-born cuckold. Jackie had known all along. Rob knew it now, too. He loved Jackie, and love has no pride.

"I love you, Jackie," he replied.

Moving to crouch in front of Jackie, he obediently stuck out his tongue and traced a rope of Rich Cunningham's semen off Jackie's body, rising as he moved from her blonde pubic hair to her perfect left tit. Standing the rest of the way, he kissed his girlfriend and shared the cum that he had collected. They swapped it back and forth as they kissed passionately and reaffirmed their love for each other.

Rob led Jackie to his bed, where she lay on her back and let him finish licking her clean. The cum was gone in short order, after which Rob began to worship her pussy. Three orgasms later, she pulled him up from where he knelt between her thighs. She fumbled with his trousers, trying to reach his cock. She intended to reward him with a blowjob. She smiled when she discovered that it wasn't necessary. Rob had cum in his pants. She knew she had been right about Rob.

The two of them were cuddled on Rob's bed when Rich came back from his shower. "What's going on, babe?" he asked Jackie.

"I'm not your babe, Rich," Jackie scowled. "You're a good fuck, but I want to spend time with my man."

"But I thought..." Rich began.

"You thought wrong," Jackie snapped. "Rob is my guy. Right, honey?"

Rob just nodded, happy in the arms of his goddess.

"I might let you fuck me again sometime, though," Jackie giggled. "It wasn't fair to Rob that he didn't get to watch the whole thing."

"Watch?"

"From now on," Jackie said confidently, "I get to fuck who I want. They only condition is that Rob has to be there and watch."

Rich turned away in disgust and didn't see Jackie whisper in Rob's ear, "... and lick me clean after."

Rob smiled. He was home. He was Jackie's cuckold now. He was who he was born to be.