Love Heals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tape had ended and the trailer was quiet except for our rapid breathing. Outside I could here the leaves of the cottonwoods rustling, and the distant sounds of frogs singing.

Slowly I raised myself up on my elbows, still deeply buried in my lover's warmth to look into her face. Her face was no longer pale, but flushed and pink with health. Her blue eyes shown from the tears that matched my own, and the smile was as radiant as the sun.

I wanted to tell her everything about my life. I wanted to share with her even the tiniest details of my strengths and weaknesses. I wanted to transcend all the boundaries life placed between two people with this woman. But I am only a man, and she is only a woman. In the end I just lay my head on her chest, and let her caress my face and run her fingers through my hair.

For once, I did not have to go home.