Love Honor and Obey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are your tits Master, Oh god"

"This is your mouth Master"

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master."

I tried to keep pace with the mantra.

"This is your cunt Master"

All the way in.

"These are your tits Master"

All the way out

"This is your mouth Master"

All the way in

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master."

All the way out.

I was loosing it. I leaned down and took the chain of the nipple clamps in my teeth.

"This is your cunt Master, Oh god Oh god"

"These are your tits Master"

"This is your mouth Master"

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master. Please fuck your slave Master."

I found myself going faster, a full cycle for every line And driving into her harder.

"This is your cunt Master, fuck that nasty cunt Master.

"These are your tits Master"

"This is your mouth Master"

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master. Fuck me fuck me fuck me"

As we fucked the chain would tug on her nipples. This added to her hips driving up to meet my thrusts.

"This is your cunt Master"

"These are your tits Master, Oh god Yes"

"This is your mouth Master"

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master. Harder Master Harder"

I was going to loose it. I didn't care how long I had been fucking her. I just drove in and out faster and faster. It felt like the edge of the world was graying out. It was just me, and my cock and my slave. The feel of the cunt muscles grabbing at my cock. The sound of her voice over and over in my head. I bit harder on the chain. Faster and harder.

"This is your cunt Master, or my god"

Harder

"These are your tits Master, oh my god"

Faster

"This is your mouth Master, oh sweet Jesus"

Faster still.

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master. More, more, more"

I was close now. I could form no clear thoughts. Candi was simply saying "oh my god oh my god oh fuck me" now. At this point I didn't care.

When I did cum, I arched my back. That, in turn, pulled one of the clamps all the way off of her nipples. Her screams where a mixture of shock, pain, and orgasm. Some 14 years latter now, that particular sound is still perfectly clear in my mind. There have been similar times, similar cries of passion, That sound is still unique.

When I returned to the world of the living, I was laying on top of Candi. I felt the one clamp still attached pressing into my chest. While still inside her I sat back and removed the reaming clamp with one hand. I then slowly slid out of her, causing a new set of tremors to run throughout her body. I then got off the bed and untied and unbuckled her hands and feet. She was still writhing on the bed in what was post orgasmic bliss.

Standing at the foot of the bed I called to her. "Your not done Candi. I told you what you must do every time I fuck you."

Smiling she said "Yes Master." She then crawled down the bed, took me in her mouth and cleaned my now softening cock with her mouth. When she was done, I gently grabbed her shoulders and brought her up so we were face to face.

I Pulled her to me an gently kissed her. Reaching behind her neck and undid the Collar form Candi. In that space of time, when Candi was leaving and Jennifer was returning, and both of them were the same person.

"I love you" was all that needed to be said.

12